6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Lost as a Dog ❯ Intro: Me and My dog ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INTRO
 
Early one morning, I stretched out my arms and yawned. Then I almost fell right back asleep again until my little beguile dog licked my hand. “All right, Penny. I'm up. I'm up.”
 
I reach over to my night-table and got on my shades. Stopping for a moment to gaze at a picture of Amelie. I smiled at it, then went to the kitchen to fix Penny and I some breakfast.
 
It sure made me happy to have little Penny in my life. It wasn't easy living in your own apartment with no one else around all the time. Still… I was happy to have things the way they were now…
 
My own business, Comic-Cavern, money to support me, fabulous friends, a gorgeous angel for a girlfriend. I couldn't think of anything that could take it away from me…
 
Suddenly, my cell-phone rang, Bye-Bye-Bye, I flicked it on, “Talk to me…”
 
It was Jen, telling me the swap-meet was ready to begin. I leashed Penny up, for she was coming out with me today. We all had the day off work to partake in the mall's outdoor, swap meet, where a lot of stores were selling some of their products and things for real cheap.
 
Today we were all going to browse around and see what we all could find, which was why I was taking Penny with me. It was beautiful day, and well worth the time for exercise.
 
 
I left my apartment on the seventh floor, and walked across the street to the mall. Where the gang was there waiting for me, Jen and Jonesy had their siblings with them, including Robbie, Diego, little baby Emma, Nikki couldn't take her eyes off her…
 
“Tickle-Tickle…” she squeaked playfully while tickling the baby's tummy.
 
And unfortunately, Courtney was there to. “Oh, no!” I muttered. I still hadn't forgotten how Courtney had such a huge crush on me, she even almost got into a fistfight with Amelie…
 
Courtney turned on her charm. “Hey there handsome-- Miss me?”
 
I could see this was going to be one of those days.
 
 
“Intro Theme”
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Now that we're through with school.
We get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends…
Always hangin' together…
In a place where we grew up…!
 
I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way.
I love my job.
And I live at the mall today.
And I… am on my own now and forever…
 
I'm… 7teen… life was sweet.
Though we grew up way to fast…
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…
 
I'm 7teen… 7TEEN!
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
“7TEEN!”
 
Author's notes:
 
For those who don't recall…
 
Mykan is only a fictional character I made and gave my penname, and nothing more. He's not me at all, nor is he related to me. It's all fiction…