6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Mrs. Jonesy & Mr. Nikki ❯ Everyday's a new day ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
Picture the last song not sung in its normal format, but play it with the speed-tone tuned just a little higher
CHAPTER TWELVE
It was a good thing we paid to have the ship the whole day and night, because everyone was feeling exhausted by nightfall. Also due to the time differences, the sun set one hour earlier at home than it did out here. A lot of us decided to head back to our bunks, but Wyatt, Jude, and I decided to bunk with our girlfriends. We promised no real funny stuff, and this way Robbie and Diego could have their own room, and Alex and Miranda could have a spare room so we could all let Nikki and Jonesy share the master cabin to themselves.
Since Nikki wasn't pregnant it meant they would have to live together and their parents agreed to let them stay in their own houses, for the time being at least until things were really going. They saw each other everyday anyway, and they were permitted to come and visit as often as they wished, but tonight… Jonesy and Nikki were going to enjoying sharing a bed.
They snuggled under the covers. Nikki was glad she wasn't pregnant, but deep down there was a part of Jonesy who was really looking forward to being a father. Still, he wasn't exactly role-model material, and on another side he did gain a wife and her family. Nikki was glad to be part of Jonesy's family too, it meant she was now sisters with Jen and baby Emma, so in a way she sort of gained a baby.
Nikki also had something to give to Jonesy-- sort of a wedding gift of her own. “I know it's kinda tacky, but… here.” She handed him a small box, and inside was, “What's this…?” he asked. It was protection guards for… well…
Nikki bit her finger and sniggered. Jonesy caught her drift and Nikki pointed out, “Well… we're married…”
Jonesy leaned forward and tapped her nose with his finger and said “You're right.” And then they turned out all the lights and slipped under the covers, giggling and moving in unusual motion.
Jonesy then poked his head out and gazed forward. “Hey…! A little privacy…?!” (He was talking to us)
The next day we all headed back to Edmonton, and got Nikki and Jonesy's marriage certificate legalized. Then, the day after that, Jonesy and Nikki Garcia, though Nikki preferred Wong-Garcia. “It's hyphenated…” she would say-- They were walking to the mall together, and when they got there, the door was open. “Wait… why is it so dark in here?” Jonesy asked.
“Hello…?” Nikki called out.
The lights all came on and, “SURPRISE…!”
Every single person in the mall was there, and everywhere we saw banners saying. “Congratulations Jonesy and Nikki.” We, the gang decided to throw another party. After all, Nikki and Jonesy were the number-one couple in the mall.
They honestly didn't know what to say except. “Let's…”
“… PARTAE!”
The whole mall was like a zoo, but pretty much everyone was dancing and conga-lining for a song Wyatt's band was playing. The rest of the gang and I were up on stage. As usual I was the main singer and the guys were my back-up choir.
Jonesy gazed at Nikki. “I love you, Mrs. Jonesy.”
His wife nudged him playfully, “Back at ya… Mr. Nikki.”
I don't remember what day it was
I didn't notice what time it was
All I know is that I fell in love with you
And if all my dreams come true
I'll be spending time with you
Every day's a new day in love with you
With each day comes a new way of loving you
Every time I kiss your lips my mind starts to wander
And if all my dreams come true
I'll be spending time with you
Oh, I love you more today than yesterday
But not as much as tomorrow
I love you more today than yesterday
But, darling, not as much as tomorrow
(Ending Credits)
(And Wedding pictures)
Tomorrow's date means springtime's just a day away
Cupid, we don't need ya now, be on your way
I thank the lord for love like ours that grows ever stronger
And I always will be true I know you feel the same way too.
Oh, I love you more today than yesterday
But not as much as tomorrow
I love you more today than yesterday
But darling not as much as tomorrow
Every day's a new day, every time I love ya
Every way's a new way, every time I love ya
(Everyday…)
Every day's a new day,
(Everyday…)
every time I love ya
Every way's a new way,
(Everyday…)
every time I love ya
(Everyday…)
Every time I love ya…!
(Everyday…)
Every time I love ya…!
(Everyday…)
Every time I love ya…!
(Everyday…)
Every time I love ya…!
(Fade out)
“7TEEN”