6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen Musical Movie ❯ Music for the credits ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

FINAL SCENE
It had been exactly one week since anyone broke-out and started singing. It was really gone and done with. Sadly, Jonesy had an announcement to make. He had enough music for one lifetime, and he was quitting from Spin-This. Serena hated to see him go, but, she knew he was doing the right thing, besides; she remembered what he had asked her before and made it officially anyway. “Jonesy, you're fired.” She teased playfully, but all was cool.
“Amazing!” said Nikki. “You found a job you were good at and you threw it all away.”
“What can I say…” her boyfriend replied, “There's bound to be something more out there… something non-musical I hope.”
We all just felt glad that things were finally back to normal around here. “I dunno… I don't think we're out of it just yet.” Jude said.
We all cast a look at him, “Enlighten us… now…” I said.
Jude pointed out that we sure had spent a long time with each other, much longer than usual. “It's like this is some kinda movie or somethin'…”
Caitlin felt that too, “And if this is a movie then, there's bound to be credits now…”
Jen brought her hand to her face, “Which means…!”
“MORE MUSIC…?!” we all said.
(Fade out to black)
(Music plays)
“AH… MAN…!”
(Credits roll)
THE END