6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen Musical Movie ❯ A song for everyone! ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
Yes, I admit it…
This song in this chp is form Sesame Street's 35th year, but hear me out… it's beautiful… it's lovely, and I can't think of a better song I'd like to see everyone sing, and that could describe nothing less than our love and fondness for truly a magnificent cartoon.
And yes… I'm making the real me and some REAL people sing it… but I'm not trying to break the rules, please don't flag me. I did it for a good reason.
CHAPTER TWELVE
Wyatt met up with his band, and they all worked their best to come up with a tune for the song or whatever it was. It wasn't easy since no one had any lyrics written down, but that didn't matter. All they wanted to get this plan going and stop that curse.
“We need something sweet…” Wyatt said. “Something that gives into the love we feel.”
Josie decided not to play her drums so much, but she was good with her chimes. Greg had a good keyboard tune going, and Tyrone decided to play base instead of second guitar. “Awesome!” Wyatt said. “I just hope the others are working out okay.”
The rest of us were hard at it, going all over the mall, stopping at every single store, stand, and passing by shoppers passing out printed copies of our plea to help us lift the curse. It was a good thing everyone believed us, and wanted to help, or we'd have one heck of a rough time.
Of course it would be easier if the jukebox would stop causing people to sing when we were trying to talk with them… or Ron bothering us, even though he was aware of what we were trying to do.
Easily, there was one person in the mall we expected a great challenge from, and he rude continued to brush us off. Even Wyatt had to come and try to help us out…
“No way…! No how…! No… no… NO!”
“Come on, Wayne… we need everyone's help to break this curse.” Wyatt said.
“I heard ya… about fifteen times, and now I'm going to give you a sixteenth… NO!” growled Wayne. “I don't care about your wittle curse-- I don't sing, and I'm not about to start!”
“Ugh! I can't believe you, man!” snarled Jonesy. “What will it take to make you help us out?”
“Let's see… how about… nothing I want from any of you…” snapped Wayne.
None of us could believe how selfish and stubborn Wayne was being. Then I whispered to everyone to try reverse-psychology. They all went along with it. “Ya know…” Nikki began, “I think Wayne's doing the right thing. He doesn't want to sing because he knows he sounds terrible.”
Wayne blinked once, “Excuse me…?”
Wyatt egged Wayne on reminding him of the day he first applied at McFlipsters, and he sounded just horrible. “I'll bet you make mirrors break when you warm up your voice in the morning.” added Caitlin.
“Hey!” snapped Wayne.
“Seriously dude… even I can sing better than you.” said Jude.
“Shut up!” roared Wayne.
“It's all right, Wayne.” said Jen “You just have to tell us you're afraid to come with us because you can't sing.”
“I NEVER SAID I COULDN'T SING…!” yelled Wayne. “Well… maybe I can't or… I… well… Ahh! All right! If I agreed to help you kids will you just leave me alone?”
“Cross our hearts and hope to die…” I said.
Wayne wiped his brow, “Fine!”
As we all turned to leave, the others gave me kudos for snapping Wayne out of that. “Works every time…” I smirked.
It wasn't until late at night did we all feel ready. Serena and Jonesy worked hard to get the jukebox out of the storeroom and take it from Spin-This to the food-court near the lemon where could all make sure it would blow out.
The pushed and lifted all they could. “Man…! This thing weighs a ton!” groaned Jonesy. “Ugh! Ugh…! Just keep going!” growled Serena. They finally managed to make it to the food court, and realized there were a lot of people there waiting for them including us.
Courtney was at the lemon with us too, and she brought Baby-Emma as she was forced to baby-sit, and Robbie and Diego were there too…
So many people from all over the mall were there. Some of the people were even skeptical about the type of song we were about to sing and felt like they were going to make idiots of themselves, but if it would stop the curse and stop them from acting like idiots all the time, they went along with it.
The entire gang, all ten of us, met up at the lemon where Wyatt's band was set up. The mall jumbotrons would display our song and let it out loud for everyone to sing to. “Is everyone ready…?” Wyatt asked loudly, and the entire mall was quaking with cheers and people giving us high thumbs.
Serena plugged in the jukebox. “Okay… wait for it…” she said, and the minute the jukebox started glowing. “NOW…!” and Wyatt's band quickly stared its own music before the jukebox had a chance to get at any of us. “Okay, everyone…” Wyatt said. “Think positive thoughts, and sing about anything you love about what we have…”
A few seconds of silence passed and Wyatt began singing to start us all off… which let everyone else jump in when they needed to…
(Wyatt)
This is the place I live for
(Jude)
“Dude.”
This is the place I know.
(Caitlin)
Here with my friends all around me.
(Jen)
The friends that I love so.
(Mykan)
All of our voices singing,
(Nikki)
A song we love to share…
(Jonesy)
Happy you're here to join us…
(Starr, Serena, Amelie)
Sweet music fills the air.
(EVERYONE)
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la,
La, la, la, la, la, la, la…!
(Ron)
This is where I bust all you maggots!
(Coach Halder)
And I always shout… MASTERSON
“Yes, Coach!”
(Robbie and Diego)
Where we cause some pranks, `cause we got guts…
(The Clones)
And we get our Khaki sales on…
EEEEE…!!
(Nerdy guy)
It is where we come round for the service
(Mr. Goldstein)
Which we think is… um… okay…
(Blade)
Every day, every night,
(Christo)
Man, it feels so right.
(Courtney)
It's where all this started today
(EVERYONE)
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la,
La, la, la, la, la, la, la…!
(Stanley)
This is where I shoot at shoppers
“Hah… heh-hah!”
(Yummy-Mummy)
And I flirt with men, I dare…
Mm-hmm-hmm…!
(Darth imitating Yoda)
Light-sabers and Tacos, we have
(Julie)
And Wayne goes…
(Wayne)
Shut-up! Don't care…!
“Hey, hold up everyone…” Jen said. “Let's let Emma have a turn.”
Her baby sister just sat in her stroller clapping her hands playfully and going, “La… la… la… la…”
(EVERYONE)
La, la, la, la, la, la, la…!
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la,
La, la, la, la, la, la, la…!
The song was so powerful and lovely; you'd think other people from another world were singing with us all…
We are guys… we are…
(JJB8)
This is the place I live for.
(My other fans)
This is the place we know
(Other viewers)
Here with our friends all around us.
(The REAL Mykan)
The friends that I love so
(EVERYONE)
(Both in and out of the show)
All of our voices singing
A song we love to share
Happy you're here to join us
Sweet mu…sic… fills the…
AIR--------------! La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la,
La, la, la, la, la…
LA-----------!
As the song came to an end, the jukebox couldn't take all the pressure and it was bounding around like crazy and sparking too. Finally, it blew out and fell all to pieces as a glow of light spread from it in all directions, and covered the entire Earth before it vanished.
It was quiet enough to hear the echoes of a fly buzzing, but nothing happened. The jukebox was totally wrecked, and it didn't make a single sound or give off a light. Best of all, no one felt like singing or drifting off.
Jude moved forward and tapped the wreckage of the jukebox with his skateboard, but nothing happened at all. “DUDE…!” he cried for joy, “WE DID IT…!”
The whole mall was filled with cheers and woos of the most extreme joy ever. The curse was no more!