6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen Musical Movie ❯ All the good times last ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
Man… I really feel hurt as I make this chp right now, and I really do not like the song… or parody of it you're going to see…
And I think you'll know why…
CHAPTER ELEVEN
We all met up at the Lemon before closing, all ten of us, and Jonesy and Serena explained what they had learned. “No way…!”
“You're serious…”
“What can I say…?” Jonesy gloated.
The jukebox couldn't stand having so many different people singing at once. So Jonesy got this idea, maybe they could bring everyone together and sing one big giant song. Maybe they could blow the curse right out of it by fighting music with music. “That's so… so…” Nikki was at a loss for words, “It might just work.”
“You're like a regular genius, Jonesy.” said Starr.
“Well, I wouldn't say that…” Jonesy responded.
“Neither would I…” Jen said to herself, and she also pointed out one detail, “What song are we supposed to sing, and how are we going to encourage every single person in the mall to sing with us?”
Jonesy raised his finger, opened his mouth, and… “I dunno…”
The rest of us sighed. “Well we better figure out something.” I said. “Do you realize this thing could get us even while we sleep?”
“Zut…!” cried Amelie.
We had only just enough to time to determine that we all needed to make up a song that every person in the mall could sing, and we had to sing it ourselves rather than let the jukebox go off… but the mall was already closing and we had to leave. “We bid each other goodnight as we headed for the busses, and I headed home across the street to my apartment. “I just hope it doesn't get any worse.” I said.
We all sat up in our beds all night trying to think of a song that would be right to power down the curse, a song that everyone would sing and that we could all sing together, but what kind of song would do all that, and would everyone who came to the mall be willing to participate?
“It's gotta be something… we like.” I thought.
“Something sweet…” Caitlin thought
“Somthin' awesome… or punkin…?” Jude thought, “Or maybe not...”
We all thought and thought and… we all dropped right off to sleep, and as we dozed we began to dream about… all that had ever happened to us. The gang remembered every single thing that happened to them when they were sixteen. The images just flashed in their dreams. including their first encounter with the Zombites, when Nikki moved to Nunavut for a year, and when she came home Jonesy had his accident and we almost lost him.
Then they met me, and they helped me get my social life on track, they helped me get together with Amelie and get my comic-business into full-operation. Another encounter with the Zombites, but… as all the images flashed, a simple little song played.
(Voice of Brian Melo)
Now that we're through with school
We get to make
all the rules
Spend more time with all my friends
Always hangin' together
In a place where we grew up


I'm 7teen, I have found my own way.

Live for tomorrow don't forget about yesterday
And I am on my own now and forever
I'm,
7teen, life was sweet, though we grew up way too fast
Still, the memories will last.

If I could turn back time, I wouldn't change a thing
Cuz we have growing up to do
Now that I'm getting older
Want to spend the rest of my life

I'm 7teen, I have found my own way.
Live for tomorrow don't forget about yesterday
And I am on my own now and forever
I'm,
7teen, life was sweet, though we grew up way too fast
Still, the memories will last.

What do you get from life
If you don't ever let go... JUST LET GO...

7teen, life was sweet, though we grew up way too fast
Still, the memories will last.

Now that we're through with school... when did they change all the rules?
As the chords of the song continued to play until they faded out, all seven us, plus the three girlfriends were all standing there in a circle, happy to be who we were, happy to be each other, and happy to have all that we owned… and…
One by one, we each woke up with a look of genius in our eyes. “That's it!” some of us would say. “I got it!” the rest would follow, and all at the same time we said, “IT'S PERFECT!”
Despite that it was past midnight, and we're all supposed to be sleeping, we couldn't hold it in, and turned on our phone messengers. We were all surprised that to find each other awake, and that we all had the same idea…
We all agreed that we'd sing a song about us, the mall, and our lives… things like that. That way everyone could join in and maybe add their piece. Now all we needed was music of our own to play so the jukebox probably would sense us, but not control us.
Wyatt was going to meet with his band the other day, and I offered to help out if I could. “Thanks. If we need you we'll let you know.”
Right now we all needed to get some sleep, because our next task was not going to be any easier.
Author's notes:
*Breathing into a paper bag to wart off the stress*
I hate that song! Oh boy I really hate that song!
Why…!? Why did it happen?!?!