6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Return of the Zombites ❯ That Shaky feeling ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
To JJB88…
 
I can't respond to you because you've turned off all messaging, so I can't reply to you until you do.
 
CHAPTER ONE
 
Another day at the Galleria-Mall… a very busy day to be exact. Everyone was running about decorating the place for the big masquerade-party that was going to happen the next day…
 
This was all Jen's idea, and she was in charge of everything. “Okay… we'll need the bobbing for apples there… more of the balloons here… and the stage should be set around the food-court.” She explained to two other girls, and the girls went off.
 
“Gosh Jen…” Caitlin said as she squeezed some lemons, “You really got everyone to pitch in on this.”
 
Jen nodded, and she felt really proud of it all, but Nikki was confused, “Remind me again why we're having a Halloween party in the middle of May?” she asked.
 
“It's not a Halloween party…” Wyatt said to her, “It's just a normal costume party, and who needs Halloween to have a party anyways.”
 
I nodded in agreement, “Yeah… and the sweetest deal is first prize winner for best costume gets a whole cake, and all the pizzas they can eat all to themselves.”
 
Jonesy let out a cocky, “Peh… all the losers may as well consume their fill because that prize is in the bag.”
 
“And pre-tell… what makes you so certain you're going to win…?” Jen said to him.
 
“Not just me…” her stepbrother replied, “Tell `em Nikki…”
 
Nikki explained that Jonesy, Jude, Wyatt, and I were going to attend the contest as a group, because all of our costumes were part of the same thing, but even Nikki didn't know who we were going as…
 
“Hey… where's Jude, anyway…?” Wyatt said, “We got to go get our costumes ready and rehearse our act for the contest.”
 
“I saw him at “Vegan Island” with Starr…” I answered. “He sure seemed a little shaken about something though.”
 
With that, Jonesy, Wyatt, and I left the girls so they could continue going over the party planning…
 
 
At Vegan Island, Starr was showing off her costume to Jude already. It was her old Goth outfit, and she even dyed her hair blue again, and got the gargoyle piercing of course. “Whoa-hoa-oh…!” Jude yelped playfully.
 
“Hello Jude…” Starr said to him.
 
Jude remembered to address her as, “Nebula… long time no see.”
 
He gazed at her from head to toe, but as he did he began to feel a little uneasy, and so did she. Seeing her in her old Goth outfit again reminded them of the time when they broke up… and Jude had fallen under the influence of those freaky Zombites.
 
He was part of the most notorious Goths in the world and nearly destroyed the mall, but they knew everything was okay now. They were back together, because they loved each other dearly… and the Zombites were all gone.
 
She even promised to go back to be plain Starr Vegano after the party. The Goth life just wasn't for her… and defiantly not for Jude.
 
Just then, “Yo' Jude…” Jonesy called snapped the couple out of there trance. “Let's go… we gotta hop.”
 
“Sorry Babe… gotta bounce.” Jude said to his girlfriend, “I'll see ya' at the party tomorrow…?”
 
Nebula smiled at Jude “Sure…” she simply said and pulled him into a soft kiss. “Whoa… never been kissed by a Goth before…” Jude complimented, “Feels kinda'… dark…”
 
Nebula giggled, and then Jude joined the rest of us as we headed for my store, Comic-Cavern to get our outfits ready. “Say Jude… you feeling alright?” I asked. “You look kind of pale.”
 
Jude snapped out of his trance, and he was indeed feeling a little uneasy, and he wasn't just pale because some of nebula's make-up rubbed on his skin when they kissed.
 
“You ever get this sickly feelin' in the pit your stomach when somethin' doesn't feel right…?” he asked.
 
We answered “All the time…”
 
We each had our own worries, like if our girlfriends would dump us for reasons beyond understanding… or if we'd lose our jobs. I for one couldn't lose my Comic store… I'd never be able to pay my bills, my apartment rent, or anything…!
 
“Whatever's bugging you, I'm sure it'll go away soon.” Wyatt said.
 
“Yeah… and in the meantime let's get focused on our act for the contest.” added Jonesy. Jude was way up for that. “This is gonna be AWE-SOME…!”
 
We all slapped high-fives as we went along our way…
 
 
In that secret lair…
 
Dark Specter was grateful that the last remaining of his Zombite army had revived him. They were four members, two boys, Double-face, and Cyclopter…
 
And two girls, Nefaria… and Fact…
 
(Not to be confused with the ACTUAL Masked rider villains)
 
“We are most grateful you have returned to us Master.” Said Double-Face, “And with our powers and technologies fully operational, we can begin immediately on your orders.”
 
Dark Specter grinned from behind his mask as he stroked Dark Damsel in his lap. “Excellent…” he hissed in his monotone voice from his helmet.
 
Cyclopter licked his gothic lips while snickering. “This will be wonderful…” he said. “May I ask your highness… what will our first order of operations be…?”
 
Dark Specter narrowed his eyes, “What else…?” he asked rhetorically. “Revenge!”
 
He was referring to the gang of six, unaware that it was now seven. Even in death he had not forgotten how the destroyed his lair, killed his army, and brought their quest for world domination to a halt.
 
Luckily he had his brainwaves copied and saved onto a hard drive that could be used to help revive him into a half human half machine. Now he was stronger than ever and had a whole batch of new tricks to unleash…
 
I will make each and every one of them pay!” he hissed. “Enter the proper coordinates for transmission to our destination!”
 
Fact, who was sitting at a control console, and viewing a very of the Earth, she answered, “Database is locked in, and ready for transmission to commence.”
 
Dark Specter gave the word, and off they went. “Phase one… begins.” He sniggered, and his sniggered grew into maniacal laughter, and all his minions joined in with him as what was their ship soared in it's orbit around the planet heading for Edmonton, Alberta.
 
 
At Comic-Cavern, as the guys and I went through the clothes we had gotten for our outfits, Jude shivered as a chill ran up his spine. “Dude… what was that?” he thought to himself.