6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Return of the Zombites ❯ The A-Team ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWO
 
The next day… was quite a day.
 
Lost of costumes, lots of excitement. FUN, FUN, FUN.
 
Stanley was dressed as a little mouse, while his Yummy Mummy was just wearing her ordinary clothes… obviously gone as a beauty and make the mens hearts quiver.
 
Even though they no longer looked nerdy, Darth and Julie were still dressed as a Jedi and the Princess. Some things just never changed for them.
 
Even Jason and Jonnie were dressed up as a Bride and Groom, and they were STILL KISSING. Everyone just ignored them and let them go at it.
 
The gang was starting to assemble too. Jen was dressed as a Devil, and she looked smokin' hot, but it was Caitlin in her Princess costume that was attracting cute boys. She even made the acquaintance of a guy named Eric, who was dressed as a Prince, “Oh Princess fair… wilts thou grant me thy hand in the first dance...?” he asked her.
 
Caitlin giggled and wasted no time in saying “Yes…”
 
Nikki who was dressed as a female punk. Wearing her normal clothes, a spiked dog-collar, and a black hat and jacket that Jonesy had given her on their previous date, thought she'd look dangerous… sighed, “She's getting that look in her eyes again…” she said to Jen.
 
Jen immediately got the idea, “Maybe I should've dressed up like her…” she said sounding jealous as usual.
 
“At least you couldn't do worse than The Clones…” she said as she pointed at her co-workers behind the snack-tables.
 
Kristen, Kirsten, and Krissy were dressed up the same way again. “Welcome to the snack-table… I'm Khaki-Barn Barbie.” said Krissy. “We're Khaki-Barn Barbies too…” the others added. Much to Nikki's disgust, “Ugh! Will they ever stop dressing up like that…?”
 
Just then the music began to start, and Serena, dressed as a Bumble-Bee was the DJ-Dudette, “Hey y'all… let's quit pickin' and start partyin'…” she said into her microphone, and everyone began to dance and groove about.
 
Of course a few slow songs were played, and Caitlin got her dance with her Prince Eric. “You know… I never realized how pretty you really are unless I look into your eyes.” he flirted with her.
 
Caitlin felt all squishy and rested her head on his chest as they danced. The guys and I finally arrived to dance with our girlfriends, but Nikki, Serena, Nebula… and even Amelie, who was dressed as a Lawyer, and even wearing fake-glasses were confused.
 
All of us were dressed in normal outfits, and carrying prop machine guns and pistols. Jonesy even had an unlit cigar in his mouth, and Wyatt… “What have you done to yourself…” she said sounding impressed.
 
Wyatt had shaved his hair into a Mohawk, he had drawn on a mustache and beard, and he was wearing loads of prop jewelry, most of which was gold. “What you lookin' at fool…” he smirked at his girlfriend, “Are we gonna dance or what?”
 
As we danced with our girlfriends, and partook with the snacks, “So, `oo are you guys supposed to be…?” Amelie asked in her French accent. That was what everyone else wanted to know as well…
 
The guys and looked told her who we were. We were dressed as a Television team of mercenaries, “We're the A-Team.” Jonesy answered.
 
“The who…?” Caitlin asked, and the others girls wondered that too.
 
The guys and I looked as if we were going to faint. “YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF THE A-TEAM…?” we all asked at the same time. The girls shook their heads, the guys and I saw no other choice but to do our act right away.
 
I asked Serena to play a CD of sounds and music that I had burned, and then we motioned for most of the crowds to give us some room. Coach Halder, and Charlie, who were dressed as Psycho killers… were going to be part of our act.
 
“This I got to see…” Jen said.
 
Caitlin was giddy with excitement; she loved it when there was a show.
 
Darth and Julie were going to be working a special projector that was going to play a big role in the act.
 
Finally the lights went out, and the projector began to show pictures of Vietnam. “It's the old days…” Ron said, “Boy does that take me back.”
 
The Theme began to play and a narrator's voice began to speak out over the speakers…
 
“In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit.
 
These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground.
 
Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune.
 
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.
 
The sounds of Machine guns went off as the title-card appeared on the walls, via projection, and then the huge fanfare them played as Jonesy stepped out first and pretended to be doing battle with Coach and Charlie…
 
He even made his gun seems as if it were real by loading it with harmless caps…
 
Then he stood proudly with a cocky smile as he tipped his cigar, and Darth and Julie showed his character name on the wall… “Staring: Jonesy Garcia as Col. John “Hannibal” Smith.”
 
Then I stepped out and a kid dressed as an android walked past me. I shot my prop-gun twice, and then my name appeared, “Mykan Spotswood as LT. TempletonPeck (Face).”
 
Jude leapt out from behind the lemon with a ladies wig on his head which he threw off, yelled like a Tarzan and shot his gun. “Jude Lizowski as Cptn. Howling Mad Murdock.”
 
Then Wyatt busted through a prop wall that was set up for him, he growled at the audience, and then smiled. “And Wyatt Williams as Sgt.B.A Baracus.”
 
Then all four of us pretended to fist fight with Coach and Charlie, and tied them up. The heroes saved the day and the “The A-TEAM” card appeared one last time before the big bang finish.
 
The crowds went wild with applause, “That was wonderrific!” Caitlin cheered.
 
“Oh mon ça alors…” Amelie said, “Zat was… `ow you say… Cool.”
 
Even Serena, Nikki, Nebula, and Jen were impressed. “Not awful…” Nikki said. “Not awful at all.”
 
 
Meanwhile…
 
Fact had just received calculations, “Database confirms we have arrived at our destination and are hovering above the Galleria-Mall.”
 
Dark Specter sighed, “Yes, Fact thank you…” he said sounding slightly annoyed. “Your command of the obvious has much to be commended.”
 
Fact took it a s a compliment, and that's when the Zombites used their scanners to Zoom-in, to the mall where they could see the masquerade party. At least it had a horror based theme so they didn't feel totally disgusted.
 
Then suddenly Dark Specter found whom looking for. It was Jude. “Ahh… Captain Judas. My finest warrior.
 
He remembered how after Jude had been drugged, and placed under his evil influence, how he got him to do whatever he wanted. But when the gang had attacked, and captured Jude, they managed to coax him out of it.
 
“Sire…” Nefaria asked, “Might inquire to ask how you plan to get your revenge upon those wretched mortals down there…?”
 
Dark Specter sniggered, “Hmm, mm, mm… oh we will get our revenge.” He explained, “But we won't even have to be the ones who are doing it.
 
He clicked a switch on his throne and showed his minions a bio-skeleton of Jude's body, and indicated that there was still a small evil gene left inside of him from when he was drugged.
 
Then he revealed a small vile of a clear liquid. Once he intakes this formula, he will once again be in my power, and he won't even know what it is that causes him to do so. Heh, heh, heh…”
 
Cyclopter volunteered to be the one to go down to Earth, and slip the drug to Jude. “I will not fail you my lord.” he promised and he headed for the transport-bay.
 
 
The ship began to descend to Earth, and with a special cloaking device, it was rendered invisible, and undetectable. Cyclopter flew in a chopper to a position just over the mall's glass windows, unnoticed by all.
 
He armed the liquid into a special gun, and took careful aim. POP… the gun fired, shooting right through the window, and landing a capsule into Jude's soda-can, again unnoticed.
 
Then he saw Jude pick up the can, and take a sip from it. Then his head shook a little as if he had tasted something weird. “You okay Jude…?” Nebula asked. Her boyfriend nodded, “Maybe my soda's gone a little flat.” he suggested.
 
From high above, Cyclopter saw his mission was a success. “See you latter, Judas. Heh, heh, heh…!” and he soared back up into the sky to rejoin his team on the ship.