6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Return of the Zombites ❯ It's Judas ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
As the party continued, Jude was beginning to feel pretty funny inside. He was feeling a little dizzy, and his stomach felt a little… weird. “Maybe I pigged out a little too much…?”
 
This began to strike us all as odd. “Uh Jude… you've been looking a little sick for a while now.” I said.
 
“Maybe you should go home early…” Wyatt suggested.
 
Jude held up his hand, “No way, Jose.” he said, “Besides… I don't want leave before the contest results are in.”
 
Caitlin put a comforting arm on his shoulder, “Jude… you shouldn't be here if you're getting sick.” she said, “Besides… we'll let you know who won the contest.”
 
“Oh please…” sneered a voiced that none of us wanted to here. We all turned round and saw Trisha. She Mandy and Gwen were dressed as super hot rock stars. “You might as well head home so you don't have to witness us winning the contest.”
 
All of our features narrowed. “And what makes you so sure you're going to win…?” Nikki sneered at the girls.
 
Trisha sniggered, “Duh, because who would want to vote for a team from way last century…?” Mandy and Gwen laughed with her.
 
This was starting to get on everyone's nerves, and I was getting that look as a tipped my shades. Normally I saved my pranks for the Rent-A-Cop whenever he harassed teenagers, but today… I was willing to make the exception.
 
So I walked over towards Trisha and her friends “Ooh… hey there handsome.” Trisha said, “Finally come to your senses and ready to dump the Frenchy over there…?”
 
Amelie gritted her teeth in anger as that felt like a racism-insult…
 
“Say… do you girls know… what's a sticky-4?” I asked the girls.
 
The girls were confused. “How's that…?” they all asked.
 
“I said… do you girls know… What's a sticky-4?”
 
Trisha gazed at Mandy, and then Gwen and neither of them had a clue. “No… What's a sticky-4?” she asked.
 
I grinned, “This…!” and BOING, I slapped a huge Number-4 on Trisha's mouth. “And this…!” BOING, I slapped one on Mandy, “And this…!” BOING, Gwen got one too. “Get it… Sticky… 4?” All of us laughed at the girls so hard some of us wiped the tears from our eyes. A lot of the other people in the crowd laughed too.
 
Trisha tore the 4 off her mouth, “Ow…!” then she growled angrily, “This is so not over!” and she and her friends walked away.
 
“Maybe that'll teach those brats some manners.” I huffed.
 
Ron saw what I did, as much it tempted him to go for it and try to get me in the slammer again. He knew I'd just prank him again, and every time he fell for it, so he just decided to let it be… this time!
 
Just then, we all noticed, “Hey… where's Jude…?” Nebula asked. We all looked round but we couldn't see him anywhere. He did however leave a note on the lemon. Serena read it and it said that he took Caitlin's advice and went home.
 
“If we win, save me some pizza and cake…”
 
All of us were amazed. “Never thought I'd be around to see Jude Lizowski walk out from a party.” Jen said. “He's usually the last one to always leave.”
 
“Totally…” Nebula answered, “This one time, Jude and I went to this stag party, and we drank so much Soda that we ended up going to the bathroom… all night long.”
 
Each of us blinked once, and then just went back to the party.
 
 
Later on… long after the mall had closed and everyone had gone home. Jude had gone home to bed, and he still wasn't feeling too good. All through the night he was tossing and turning…
 
It was as if something in his blood was going berserk. Whatever it was Jude was starting to feel like a completely different person.
 
 
Up in orbit… Dark Specter had asked Fact, “Tell me of our drug, has it taken over Lizowski's body yet…?”
 
Fact went over her checks, and answered, “Database confirms that the drug has already begun to affect the evil-gene within Jude Lizowski.”
 
Dark Specter smiled, and then Double-Face informed him, “Master… the miniature cameras and microphones have been planted in his bedroom. All is ready for our test to begin.”
 
Dark Specter let Dark Damsel go as he stood up from his throne. “Excellent…” he hissed, “I will begin that hypnotism at once. If all goes according to plan… his evil side will begin to reawaken, and our Captain Judas will have returned to us.”
 
The Zombite minions snickered cheekily, and then Dark Specter hushed them as he activated a special microphone, and viewed an image of Jude in bed.
 
Like most Goths, even the Zombites were into the dark-arts and black-magic. Dark Specter was planning to test Jude out to see if he really was one of them again by hypnotizing him into performing a small task…
 
 
Jude was still feeling strange as he tossed, turned in bed, moaning and groaning. Then suddenly, he was sure that he could hear voices chanting in a strange language…
 
Olac jfahak, A succ ke kxoo.
A jimmed 0ei vehkx ke johlo edc0 mo
 
Dolohmeho nacc 0ei xulo nacc ev 0eih end
Veh jeed kxo tuhbjato jxucc ro 0eih xemo
 
Celo, udt cawxk 0ei de cedwoh doot.
Cok tuhbdojj udt fenoh ro 0eih edc0 toot.
 
Uhajo... JUDAS…!”
 
Jude gritted his teeth, and suddenly his hair began to spike-up in all directions, and he opened his eyes which were now glowing red and dark.
 
He grinned wickedly, and spoke softly to Dark Specter, “How may I impress you, Master?”
 
 
Afterwards...
 
The mall was all dark and deserted. The only person who was still there was Ron who was doing an early morning check-out to make sure everything was A-Okay. “You think I don't know what's going on here…?” he said aloud to no one in particular. “I have eyes in the back of my head.”
 
Suddenly, someone all dressed in black, and a ski-mask leapt out from in the shadows and held a chloroformed-cloth to his face. Ron went out like a light, and lay flat on the floor.
 
The stranger, who was actually, Jude sniggered, and then armed with many cans of spray-paint… got to work. Spraying here… spraying there… spraying everywhere until the cans were all empty.
 
To make things even more interesting, he sprayed a little extra-paint on Ron, and put one of the cans under his hands. “Hmm…! Hmm, mm, mm, ah, ah, ah…!” Jude looked up through the malls roof-windows. “I have carried out the assigned task my Zombite Master.”
 
Dark Specter was most pleased, “You will now return home, and adjourn to bed Judas.” He said, “And when you re-awaken, you are not to remember anything of what has happened this early morning. I may call upon your services again…”
 
Jude nodded and began to walk out of the mall. “The mall is now a disaster.” He said to himself, “and soon… the whole world will know the awful truth as well. Mmm, hmm, ah, ah, ah…!”