6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Return of the Zombites ❯ The New A Team ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
At about 6:30 am, I was up and about in my apartment on the seventh floor, but I awoke to the sounds of sirens, and police-car noises. I assumed something was going on in town, but when I, and my little beguile-dog, Penny went out to the balcony for a breath of fresh-air that morning.
 
I took a sip of my orange-juice, and then spit it out hard when I looked across the street and saw all the police officials were gathered at the mall. “What the--?”
 
I even could see Ron being question by the authorities. I quickly phoned up all the others and told them of what was happening. An hour later we all met up at the mall, except for Jude who said he'd be late…
 
Caitlin was even there with Eric, “What happened…?” she asked.
 
We questioned the police there, and they told us, “It seems that someone had broken into the mall last and defaced every wall on every floor.”
 
“Oh Mon Dieu… Ce terrible.” cried Amelie.
 
 
Since we all worked at the mall… though Jonesy lied about being employed. We were all allowed inside to inspect our respective stores, and the first thing we saw nearly turned our bloods cold. Everywhere along the walls there giant letters in red-paint saying…
 
BEWARE… We're back…!”
 
Everywhere we looked. On the walls… on the floors… even on the gates of the stores, but nothing inside was painted, thank goodness… but there was one on the graffiti signs on the lemon.
 
“Wow… what a mess.” Eric said. “Who'd do a thing like this?”
 
Sadly, the police were unable to be certain who the perpetrator was as the security cameras were busted out… but they did have a suspect. “The Rent-a-Cop…?” Jonesy asked.
 
“The police said he was seen sleeping on the floor. Covered in paint, and with a spray-can in his hands.” Nikki said, “But… even I don't think he'd do such a thing that extreme.”
 
Serena hadn't felt this freaked out since the time she and Chad were trapped in “Spin-this” by that fire and Wyatt had to save them. “I'm going to go and see if the store's okay.” she said, and Amelie left too to go check the Ice-Cream Parlor.
 
“Be careful Amelie…” I said. My girlfriend pecked my cheek, and Serena pecked Wyatt's cheek before running off as well.
 
No sooner had they left, when Jude came along. He looked awful. His eyes were red and he hadn't shaved that morning. “Jude…!” cried Jen. “What's up with you…?”
 
“Yeah… you look like you've been up all night.” added Wyatt.
 
Jude tried to take his seat at the table, but slipped off his chair the first time. Eric and Wyatt helped him up. “Thanks…” Jude said sleepily, “Oh man… my head is killn' me.”
 
“Ouch… sorry.” Starr said.
 
Caitlin gave him some nice in a bag from The Lemon. Jude explained that it couldn't be that he didn't sleep all night. “I went home and then straight to bed, and I didn't get up all night.” he said. “Then I woke up like this… ooh.”
 
We all felt sorry for Jude, and then we wondered if maybe it had to do something with him not feeling well last night at the party. “Jude… except for that headache, do you feel anything else?” Caitlin asked.
 
Jude couldn't explain it, but, “It's sort of an off and on kinda' thing.” he said. “One minute I'm fine, and then I feel all dizzy and strange.”
 
Caitlin reached for her cell-phone. “Who are you calling…?” I asked.
 
“My mom…” Caitlin said referring to the fact that her mom was a doctor, “I think I'm going to set her up on a house-call with Jude.”
 
Jude suddenly snatched her phone away before she could finish dialing, “It's okay bra… I feel fine.” he said, but for the life of him, he had no idea why he just did that when it was clear that he did need medical attention.
 
In the meantime, the mall was going to be closed down clean up of the graffiti could go smoothly and more investigations could be carried out. Jonesy really felt bummed about not being able to be at the mall… plus he was just as curious like rest of us as how this happened.
 
Then suddenly… as he was feeling around in his pocket, he felt the cigar from his costume last night, and got a killer idea. He got up and went to the police-chief… “Jonesy…?” Nikki called, “What are you doing…?”
 
“I think we're about to find out…” I said as I noticed the chief coming towards us. “Your friend tells me that you all wish to help out in the clean up.”
 
“JONESY…!” we all yelled at him.
 
He had a feeling that was going to happen, but then he told them, “They promised that if we can help solve this mystery. We might be entitled a little of the profits…” he said twiddling his fingers in the money-impression.
 
Seeing as how we'd all be out of work for a bit, we all had a choice. As Jonesy put it, “We can go home for the next week and feel our butts grow… or we can stay and help solve horrifying scary danger.”
 
It only took us all a second to answer, “HORRIFYING SCARY DANGER…!” We all agreed to take the job, and Jonesy decided it was official, “Well Chief… looks like you just hired The A-Team.” He said as he popped the cigar in his mouth, but did not light it as he wasn't a smoker…. That and he didn't have a lighter anyways.
 
Wyatt and I called up our girlfriends and they were in on it too. Jonesy Jude and I even decided to change into our costumes to help us concentrate more, Starr even dressed up in her Goth outfit again… and soon we began to help out scrubbing the mall while at the same time searching for clues.
 
Eric unfortunately wasn't interested, and sort of even acted like a coward. Caitlin had no choice but to dump him. “Ugh… and I was starting to think he was “The One” she sighed.
 
“Uh case in point…” Nikki said, “You guys weren't officially a couple, so you can't really jump to that conclusion.”
 
Caitlin realized she was right, and then it was time to get to work…
 
 
(New A-Team Intro)
 
“In 2009, a group of teenaged-kids attended a costume-party whereas four of the guys dressed up as mercenaries from an old 80s show.”
 
“These teens promptly returned to their shopping-mall the next day to find a mysterious crime had been committed.”
 
“Today they have pledged and oath of allegiance to the local law enforcements to help them solve the mystery.”
 
“If you have a problem… if no one else can help… and if you can find them… Maybe you can hire THE A-TEAM…”
 
“THE A-TEAM”
 
Staring:
 
Jonesy Garcia as John “Hannibal” Smith.
 
Mykan Spotswood as Face
 
Jude Lizowski as Howling Mad Murdock
 
And Wyatt Williams as B.A Baracus.
 
Co-Staring:
 
Caitlin Cooke as Cupcake
 
Nikki Wong as Nose-ring
 
Jen Masterson as Gym-Sock
 
Starr Vegano as Nebula
 
Serena Ahmed as Foxy
 
And Amelie Vireneta as Frenchy
 
 
Author's notes:
 
For those of you who don't know…
 
Starr, Serena, and Amelie… we don't really know their last names as they were never really said in the show EVER. So I did the only sporty thing and gave them ones.