6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Return of the Zombites ❯ You're invited ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER EIGHT
 
The next morning, the mall was still closed, and even it weren't the rest of the gang was still under house-arrest regarding the death-threat. This was really starting to affect everyone's' brains.
 
They were all so incredibly bored without being able to go to work. Nikki never even thought she'd give a lot just to hear the Clones shout “EEE…!”
 
Worse than that, they couldn't even leave to go and see each other. This really was putting Jonesy and Wyatt on edge… They were feeling miserable without Serena and Nikki being with them.
 
“I don't know how much more of this I can stand…” cried Jonesy, “My lips will shrivel-up if I don't get to kiss Nikki soon.”
 
Jen couldn't tell if that was either sweet, or sickening, but she was too bored to complain. So bored, she eve locked herself in the hall closet and pretended Coach Halder was giving her a penalty. She ended up spending a long time in the closet due to Robbie and Diego pranking her by putting a doorstop in front of the closet-door.
 
“Oh…! I have never been so bored in my life!” she complained. “Ooh… tough luck Jen.” Her sister Courtney said before leaving, because she had a date. Jen just threw herself on her bed and sulked as she cuddled her bear, Jingles close to her.
 
The mall meant so much to her and the others. Especially seeing as how High-School was gone, and College was still a while away. “What could make things worse…?” she wondered.
 
 
She was soon about to get her answer as Jude was up and about that morning, feeling brand-new. He was so pumped up and full of energy. His muscles were even larger as if he had been doing exercise all night… but his hair was all spiked, and his eyes were glowing red again.
 
Jude even got his father's heaviest weights and began to lift them up with ease. “Yes…! The power…!” he chuckled wickedly. Then he got into his mother's make-up and began to pale himself up, and draw gothic markings on his face. He even got out his old Goth's outfit from the time the mall had a blackout, and a brown wig he had been saving.
 
He suddenly had a feeling he knew where he had to be, so he snuck out through his bedroom window. He didn't even climb down the vines. He just stood on the windowsill and leapt to the ground landing perfectly on his feet.
 
He walked through the street, and down a few blocks… he even had to pass through Nebula's neighborhood. His girlfriend, still in her Goth outfit was up in room staring outside, feeling bored not be able to leave to go anywhere.
 
Suddenly… she spotted someone walking down the street. “Jude…?” she muttered under her breath. It looked like her boyfriend, but he was wearing his old Judas outfit… from the time he tried to impress her when she went Goth the first time.
 
“HEY, JUDE…!” she called down at him. Jude stopped in his tracks, and looked towards the window and saw Nebula waving at him. He scowled, and turned away to keep right on walking. “Jude…?” Nebula called again, “Where are you going…?”
 
Jude kept walking towards the end of the block, and that's when Nebula saw him following a strange black cat, which was wearing a metal coat round its body.
 
She almost wished she could follow, but both her parents were home, and really being strict about her house arrest considering the bloody note. Nebula decided to call up the others…
 
 
Jude followed the cat, which was really Dark Damsel all the way into alley whereas he met up with Dark Specter, who was still imposing as me. “I am pleased you have retuned, Judas.”
 
Judas smiled, “I am pleased as well my Dark Lord…” he said in an eviler, raspier voice. “Is it time to crush mankind and their mortal ways…?” he asked with excitement.
 
“Patience…!” Dark Specter told him, “We will conquer this miserable world in due time, but first we have more important details to take care of.”
 
He reached behind him and help out several envelopes which to be delivered to the respective homes of each of the eight remaining friends. “We're going to invite them to a little party… Heh, heh, heh…!”
 
Judas liked that idea, “I do so love a good party…”
 
Dark Specter then called up his other minions. Double-Face, Nefaria, and Cyclopter had left the ship in order to begin gathering things they would need for their little party…
 
With most of the authorities in town still investigating the mall, this left the rest of the town half-guarded. The perfect attempt for the Zombites to break in and steal things like… powders from stores…
 
Trespassing into forests and breeding-ground to steal furs, feathers and special plant leaves and bark too.
 
They even broke into a private-cemetery and where they chased all the keepers away, and began to set up things for their Gothic-Ceremony, which if successful, would resurrect the spirits of all their fallen comrades who died in the destruction of their old lair…
 
“Everything will be read Dark Specter.” Double-Face said over the radio. “For tomorrow night the moon shall be full, and our dark ceremony shall commence.”
 
Judas and Dark Specter smiled, and then ran off to deliver their letters; One for each of the others.
 
Serena, Wyatt, Jonesy and Jen, Nikki, and Caitlin, Got their letters already, but now Dark Specter and Judas had to deliver the last two to Amelie and Nebula.
 
Nebula, however, was already on the phone telling the others about what she saw: she told Caitlin who relayed her speaker phone to everyone on separate lines and computers.
 
“Jude put on his Goth outfit…?” Caitlin asked.
 
“Jude left his home…?” asked Nikki.
 
This struck everyone as odd. Jude knew it wasn't safe for him to go out there with the death threat still on. What made matters worse was Amelie still couldn't seemed to get a-hold of me.
 
“I must `ave left `im about a-`undred messages…” she said, “But it says that `is cell-phone, it cannot be reached.”
 
Everyone, as well as Amelie was now starting to get worried, “You… you do not think zat…?”
 
The others didn't know what to think, but just then they could overhear, or were told over the computer that Amelie was told that I was at the door, and she just left the phone.
 
Nebula also got word that a letter had just arrived for her in the mail, and she went to go see what it was…
 
While they waited for the girls to come back, Caitlin had wonderful news, “Guess what… my mom got the results form the bloody letter.”
 
“Well… spill already!” Jonesy said.
 
Caitlin explained that blood that the letters were scribbled in was a rare blood type that was only matched by five different people in all of Edmonton. “Wow… and get this… Jude's one of them.”
 
This struck everyone as amazing, yet odd… but also… it verified Jude as a possible suspect. Caitlin decided to do some research on the other four people.
 
 
As for Amelie, she opened the door and tried to hug the guy who answered it, but he just scowled at her. “Mykan…?” Amelie asked. “What is zee matter…?”
 
The guy just handed her a single letter, and turned to leave, much. “Mykan, wait…!” Amelie cried as she grabbed his arm, but he grabbed her and squeezed her hand hard. “Ow…!”
 
“Touch me again Frenchy… and you'll be French Fries in the morning!” he sneered at her and dashed out of sight before anyone else saw him.
 
Leaving Amelie most confused, angry, but mostly shocked! “I never…!”
 
In all the months we had been dating, and never even so much as narrowed my eyebrows at her… now I just hurt her physically, threatened her, and insulted her French culture. She had one serious bone to pick with me…!
 
 
“No way…!” exclaimed Wyatt.
 
“Mykan did what…?” added Jen.
 
Amelie told the others everything, and surprisingly. Nebula had the same problem with Jude, “Worse than that… his voice sounded way lower. Like something from beyond…”
 
A moment of silence followed, “I don't get it…” Serena asked. “Those guys are usually so sweet…”
 
“Oh, and I'm not…?” Wyatt asked playfully.
 
Serena sent him a smiley face, “I think you're sweet too Wyatt.”
 
Wyatt sent her a love-dovey face, “Focus guys… this is serious!” Nikki said. “This isn't like Mykan or Jude.”
 
Sadly, no one had a clue of why Jude or I would act the way we did to our girlfriends. That's they all realized the letters they had received. They too were written in Bloody letters… and all read the same thing…
 
“I have come to challenge you to a duel, A-Team!”
 
“Meet me at the old cemetery by the old abandoned church. One-o-Clock, tomorrow night. Come alone, and tell no one else!”
 
“If you don't… you're parents… people you know… all will suffer!”
 
“Heh-Heh-Heh!”
 
Signed: “D.S”
 
 
Chills ran down everyone's spines, and worse, Caitlin had really bad news. She had been researching all four of the other people who had Jude's Blood-type.
 
One was recently deceased, at 88 years of age, a week before the hit on the mall…
 
Another was just a newborn baby, hardly capable of even lifting a crayon, let alone a spray-paint.
 
One was woman, who went out of town before the hit… and she was in a wheelchair too…
 
And the last one was an immigrant from overseas, and he couldn't spell or even speak in English…
 
All four of those suspects couldn't possibly had been the one who defaced the mall. “Then that means--” Jonesy stuttered over the computer.
 
Nebula even realized there were footprints in the mud near her house, and they looked exactly like the footprints they had found near the mall during their investigation.
 
It was official. The who defaced the mall was, and had to have been… Jude!