6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Return of the Zombites ❯ Jude's New Health Kick ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SEVEN
 
Still onboard the ship… Dark Specter still with his helmet off, had exchanged his Zombite-clothes, for perfect copies of my outfit. “It's uncanny… really…” Cyclopter complimented.
 
Dark Damsel purred and meowed as she snuggled, and ran circles around her master's legs. Dark Specter patted her head. “My disguise is complete.” he said, his voice still didn't sound in monotone without his helmet and mask on. “I am ready to head down to Earth to begin the next phase of our plot.”
 
The minions were all overjoyed for the success of the mission. “And very soon… we shall lure all the mortals as well as our enemies into our trap.” Nefaria hissed. She licked her glove-finger.
 
“I shall see to it that the world's entire population is enslaved!” said Double-Face.
 
“And then I shall personally see to breaking the people's will, Dark Specter…” added Cyclopter. “All those against us shall be annihilated, and the rest of the people of Earth shall be conscripted into your army of slaves!”
 
Everyone sniggered and hissed wickedly, but they all kept well in mind that even though I was being held prisoner a few chambers down, the rest of my friends were still out there and defiantly still working on the case.
 
“Database confirms location of the remaining nine friends presently unknown.” Fact was sorry to report.
 
Dark Specter assured her, “We will not deal with our wayward enemies at the moment. I will deal with them when the time comes. Hu, hu, hur…!”
 
 
A while later, at Jude's place… Dr. Cooke, Caitlin's mom was just finishing up with Jude's physical “And again…” she told Jude, and he breathed in slowly yet deeply.
 
“Right… that will be all.” replied Dr. Cooke.
 
As she began to pack up her things, Caitlin asked, “Is he all right, mom…?”
 
“Yeah, Doc… give it to me straight.” added Jude, “I can totally handle anything.”
 
Dr. Cooke was sorry to tell Jude that she didn't like the results one bit. His body temperature was about a degree below normal. His blood pressure was low; his heartbeat wasn't as fast as it should be either.
 
She didn't want to get started again over Jude's reflexes… “You are out of shape, young-man.” she simply put it as.
 
She strongly recommended that Jude start taking his vitamins, and clean up his act a bit by following a list of things to do.
 
-Reduce his body-fat intake by starting a low-fat, low cholesterol diet. That included no junk-foods.
 
-Get plenty of rest, which meant no staying up all night watching horror-movies.
 
-Do aerobic-exercises everyday, “And that includes…”
 
Jude suddenly felt like he was going to die, “No… don't say it!” he practically roared, but Dr. Cooke said it, “No Skateboarding.”
 
Jude fainted in utter disappointment, much to Dr. Cooke's near amazement, “Is he really all that out of shape…?” she asked.
 
Caitlin assured her, “It's nothing, Mom. He just really loves his skateboard.”
 
Dr. Cooke just brushed it off, and before she left she reminded her daughter about that Bloody note. “I will analyze the blood sample, but I want you home as soon as possible young-gladly… is that clear…?”
 
Caitlin nodded.
 
Ever since she had gotten the note she had been worried about her daughter, especially that time she almost got killed by those Zombite Goths the last time.
 
 
She left the house, and Jude woke up, “Whoa-man…! I just had the craziest dream.” He said, “I dreamt your mom came and told me I couldn't go skateboarding for a while.”
 
Caitlin chuckled a little nervously, “Uh, that wasn't a dream Jude…” she said to him. “It's for your own good…”
 
Jude smacked his forehead, and then decided to grab some sleep. “Maybe this is really just a dream, and when I wake-up it'll all be over…”
 
Caitlin resisted the urge to argue and left for home. When she got there, she called up the gang, Starr, Wyatt, Serena, and Ameile, on a few phone-lines, and the rest of the gang she used her laptop webcam.
 
“Ouch! No Skateboarding…?” Wyatt asked, “This is going to be tough.”
 
“No joke…” Nikki said, “The last time we tried to take his skateboard from him to help him study, he nearly went psycho on us.”
 
What made it even harder for everyone was the fact that their parents were already informed about that bloody letter, and were taking the threat just as seriously as the police. They couldn't endanger their kids, so to it simply… they were grounded; confined to stay home until the ordeal was sorted out.
 
“Some A-Team we turned out to be…” Jonesy sighed. “We had all that evidence and, we didn't get anywhere.”
 
Jen patted her stepbrother's shoulder, “It's not over yet…” she said, “Maybe when Cait's mom compares the blood on the note we can still solve this...”
 
The others highly doubted that, but Nebula was just relived to hear that Jude wasn't really in any serious trouble… if she only knew the full truth.
 
“Hey… where's Mykan…?” Caitlin asked. “He should've heard all this.”
 
Amelie explained that she had been trying to reach me for an hour now, “But `e just does not answer…”
 
Serena tried to assure everyone, “I'm sure he's fine... he's probably just really busy trying to crack the case on his own. But then even she thought that wasn't really likely to be.
 
Still, everyone decided to log off, or hang-up the phone, but Caitlin still felt a little uneasy, not just about Jude, but about me as well. “Where could Mykan be…?” she wondered.
 
 
A while later…
 
It was starting to get Dark, and a few stray-cats were poking their noses in the garbage dumpsters in the alleys just a few blocks from Jude's home… when suddenly… WHAMM…!
 
A huge flash of light flared, and something crashed into the dumpster, and frightened the cats away.
 
Then, two hands grabbed the rim of the dumpster, and a guy who looked like me, wearing my all black-clothes, and my sunglasses. Pulled himself up from inside the dumpster…
 
“Ugh… gross!” he growled as he brushed off the papers from his shoulder and the banana-peel off his head. “Such outrageous concepts these mere mortals have.” he growled.
 
Once he was on the streets, he looked around, and then reaching into his pocket he pulled out a small radio-transmitter. “Dark Specter to Double-Face…!” he spoke softly…
 
Double-Face responded, “We are receiving you, Master.”
 
Dark specter grinned, and then he and Double-face decided to speak in their gothic-language so as not to be understood by any by-passers.
 
A xulo housxot kxo wheidt, udt A nacc ukomfk ke mubo fx0jasuc sedkusk nakx Captain Judas.
 
Dark specter then reached into his other pocket and pulled out a hypodermic-needle, filled with a red-liquid. Dark specter asked to Double-Face if the results would be successful, and Double-Face answered…
 
Uvvamukalo... Edso kxo thiw aj adzoskot adke Judas, dekxadw, urjecikoc0 dekxadw nacc jduf xam eik ev xaj olac khudso.
 
Opsoccodk...! Dark Specter grinned, and then he signed-off, and began to make his way through the neighborhood.
 
Soon, he was right where he needed to be, at Jude's house, and his bedroom was in perfect view. Dark Specter remained hiding in the bushes until it really got dark. Then he climbed the vines up to the window… and what do you know the window was open.
 
Jude's mom had received word from Caitlin's mom that some fresh air would help Jude with his new health-kick. As for Jude… it didn't take much to realize that he was miles away in dreamland.
 
He was stretched out on his bed, half undressed, and the sheets were all rustled about, and Jude was muttering in his sleep by how much he hated this new kick he was on. “Lots of exercise…!” he moaned. “Lots of exercise...!”
 
Dark Specter never saw such a finer chance in his all his years of breaking-and-entering. He silently crept up, and into the bedroom. It wasn't easy for him to make his way over to the bed because of the messy state of Jude's room, and to potato-chips all over the floor… but he finally made it.
 
Jude opened his eyes, and before he realized what was going on, “Huh-Ah…! Ohh…!” Dark specter had already pricked him with the needle and injected the liquid, and Jude fell right back asleep.
 
“Heh, heh… sleep tight, my servant.” He whispered, “For when you awaken, there will be much to do.” Then he slipped off, out of the room, and out into the streets.