6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Return of the Zombites ❯ Captured and Impersonated ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
This would be the next episode… but I'm not allowed to post fics as separate parts. So let'sjust skip the intro…
 
CHAPTER SIX
 
We were all still in over our heads about the threatening letter. No one wrote letters in actual Blood unless they really meant well on their threats. The police had their fill and requested, almost demanded we head home immediately.
 
Nebula noticed that Jude's finger was all bandaged-up. “Whoa… are you going to be okay?” she asked.
 
Her boyfriend nodded, “Don't even remember cutting myself though…” he said, and then he felt his forehead, “But I'm feeling a little woozy…”
 
Some of found that to be odd; a cut on his finger, and a suddenly feeling of wooziness.
 
“I know the feeling…” Nebula answered, “I went skating this one time, and I gashed my leg so bad… that it bled right through the bandage and I passed out for six… whole… hours…”
 
Jonesy gulped hard in fear. All that talk about BLOOD…!
 
Caitlin made wouldn't take no for an answer this time and was going to set up a house-call with Jude and her mom. “Don't try and weal out of this Jude…!” Caitlin said, and before Jude knew it Caitlin confirmed that her mom would be headed for Jude's later that day, and so would she.
 
She also wanted to keep the note so her mom could examine the blood, and it would probably give us some more leads to the crime.
 
Yet… as we all headed for the exit, we all still wondered, “Who would want to kill us…?” Jonesy asked again.
 
“I don't know…” Caitlin cried in near fear, “But I have a feeling this has to do with whoever broke into the mall, and wrote that graffiti.”
 
The police, though uncertain whether or not the threat was real, were taking it seriously, and escorted everyone else home, one by one, except for me seeing as how my apartment was just across the road.
 
For the first time in my life, I actually felt uncomfortable living so near the mall, so near the danger-zone. Especially seeing as how I lived alone with my dog…
 
However… when I got home, and opened the front door. There were two strange teens dressed in black, and wearing gothic make-up. The rushed me and knocked me unconscious. “All right… take him away…!”
 
 
I slowly began to open my eyes, and the whole room was spinning, “Ohh… what the--?”
 
The room was all dark and gloomy looking like a tomb, even I could take my shades off, but then I realized that I was held by thick-manacles to a wall. “Hey…! What is this?” I snarled “Where am I…?”
 
Just then, two ghostly dark doors at the end of the room opened wide as smoke began to fly through it, adding to the smoke along the floor. Four teenagers, as well as the ones who knocked me out entered the room. Two boys with short, yet spiky bed head-styles, and two girls, one had hair like Amelie, another had hair like Nikki.
 
All four of theme had Gothic make-up on their faces, and they all were wearing black, sparkly outfits, with short blue capes in back. Large red letter-Z's were sewn on the fronts of their suits.
 
I was suddenly starting to get the idea who these guys were… and then, a black cat, with a strange armor-coat pitter-pattered through the doors followed by another teenager-guy. My guess from the way he was dressed… longer red cape, gold chain-necklace, earrings, and a full helmet with horns and a mask across his eyes… he was the boss.
 
“Welcome to our orbital-hideout…” he said to me, “I am known as Dark Specter…!”
 
“Dark Specter…?” I asked, now I knew, “I know you… you're the leader of that gang of freak Goths my friends keep telling me about. The Zombites!”
 
The Goths all snickered wickedly. “I see you already have some knowledge of us…” Dark Specter said, and he introduced his minions, Goth-named “Double-Face… Cyclopter… Nefaria… and Fact… and of course my cat, Dark Damsel…!”
 
His cat hissed at me, and licked her sharp claws, but Dark Specter blocked her off with his boot, “Now, now… Dark Damsel…” he said, “You know that this one is mine…”
 
I gulped hard not wanting to know what he was going to do to me, and my stomach felt really sick when Dark Specter instructed his crew “That will be all…” and they left us alone.
 
“What are you going to do to me…?” I asked, though I really didn't want to know.
 
He moved in closer and looked me dead in the eyes, and he began to tell a story… one that he had kept to himself for far too long…
 
 
There was a reason Dark Specter had no parents… he was never even born through parents…!
 
In the world out there were laboratories and scientists studying hard into the human genetics. Search for ways to conquer terminal illnesses, and help find strengths hidden deep within…
 
But like in most labs, there were accidents, such as canisters of dangerous chemicals tipping over and falling through pipes where they were mixed together, and submerging into the sewers…
 
“Then… on a dark and stormy night… a creature was born…!”
 
Dark Specter was not born a human; he was created by a freak accident. He tried to fit in with the outside world but they didn't welcome him with open arms. In fact it was quite the opposite…
 
Nobody helped him, not even for a moment. He couldn't find a job, or get a home. SO he saw no choice but to resort to stealing food and supplies just to survive. He soon realized that he was a very tricky person… and everything he stole helped gain the abilities to help those, rejected by the world, as he was, and pay back on all the people who cast him aside without care…
 
He assembled hundreds of kids and teens like him, and taught him all that he knew, and most of them whom were Goths taught him the way of the dark arts. He became Dark Specter… the crowned leader of the Zombites. The most notorious army of Goths ever to walk the Earth.
 
Over the years, the Zombites and Dark Specter spread their chaos across the world, hurting innocent people, and making their lives and homes miserable as revenge for their suffering.
 
Then… they encountered my friends, and who would have guessed that six teenagers still in high-school resulted in the Zombites humiliating and utter defeat! Now most of the Zombites were either dead… or in prison.
 
“But now I have been reborn… and I intend to have vengeance!” he hissed at me, “And you are going to help me obtain it…”
 
I gasped softly, “Never!” I growled, “I won't help you in your twisted-sick plots…!”
 
Dark Specter only sniggered, “Oh, but you will…” he said, “Observe…” and he lifted his hands up to his helmet, and pulled it an his mask off revealing his face for the first time, and of all the times I was surprised… this had to be the most powerful shock ever.
 
He… looked exactly like me in every detail, and with his helmet off, his voice sounded like mine as well. “You see it right…” he said, “I shall head down to Earth in your place, while you remain here as prison.” he explained, “And very soon I shall lure your soon to be dead-friends into my trap…”
 
My blood turned cold, “You'll never get away with it!” I snarled, “You'll be exposed as imposter the moment you slip up.”
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… if it happens, it happen.” Dark specter replied, “Then I suppose I shall have to kill them faster, and put my most diabolical scheme into action.”
 
He explained to me that he and his minions were quite skilled in spell-chanting and in the dark-arts. We were planning to revive all our deceased comrades, thus making them stronger than ever before, “This will grant us all the power we need to finally conquer the world.”
 
I struggled and pulled to try and break free, but the manacles were just too tight, and before I knew it Dark Specter had left to begin preparations for his plan. “OH, man…!” I cried, “I gotta' warn the others…! But how?”