6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Return of the Zombites ❯ March to War ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TEN
 
That evening… The Zombite's ship, cloaked with its invisibility-shield, was hovering thousands of feet of the area of the graveyard. Fact was to stay aboard and keep watch over me. “I will not let you down, my master…” Fact promised.
 
“See to it that you don't.” Dark Specter hissed, as he and all the others boarded their choppers and headed down. Once they left, the ship went back into orbit… and “YEOW…!” man those overdrives were hard on the stomach! Particularly an empty one!
 
I couldn't take this anymore. Somehow I had to break out of the manacles that were binding me to the wall, get back to Earth and stop those weirdoes before they really hurt my friends…
 
Then suddenly I realized something. I hadn't eaten for a couple of days, and my body was slightly slimmer now. Plus, I remembered my sister-in-law, Sophie, and the Yoga moves she taught me…
 
“Time to work on my breathing-exercises…” I muttered to myself. So I closed my eyes and began to take in huge breaths, and held them slightly, then slowly let them out. In… and… out…!
 
In… and… out…!
 
As I breathed in and out, my body began to feel slightly lighter and the areas round my wrists and ankles began slightly slimmer… So slim, that for a brief, and very brief moment, was I able to slip my arms right out, and my legs.
 
“Yeah…!” I nearly shouted, but then quickly shut my yap remembering that I wasn't totality free yet. It was time for me to take over this miserable excuse for a spaceship.
 
Fact however had heard me shout, “What's going on in there…?” she sneered as I heard her footsteps coming closer. She opened the door, only to find that I wasn't bound to the wall anymore. “He's escaped…!” she cried. She tried to dash back to the control room to warn the others…
 
“SURPRISE…!”I shouted as I snuck up on her, and before Fact knew it… she was the one bound in the manacles. She, unfortunately, had no clue of how I broke free form them, and so I left her in the dungeon, and headed for the control-ops.
 
“Okay… now to turn this baby around and get us back to Earth!” I said as I sat myself down at the controls… but all I did was hit one little switch… “WHOA…!”
 
Up… down… every way around. Even upside-down, and spinning like a tumbler… “Dude…! My Stomach…!” I cried. I tried the controls some more, but all I managed to do was make the ship buck, and roll about. “Hey! Whoa-oa… Man, How the heck… Ow… Do ya fly this thing…?”
 
 
Meanwhile, at the graveyard, the Zombites were busy mixing up their powders, and lighting ceremonial flames as the moon began to move towards the center of the night sky.
 
“Excellent… everything is going according to plan, hah!” Dark Specter hissed. “The moon is moving into position. Soon it will shine at its brightest, and our Zombite army shall rise from the depths of the Earth.”
 
Judas licked his lips out of excitement. “An army that we can be proud of.” he said, “An army that will smite our enemies and help us take control of this world of light and make it our shadow-world.”
 
Dark Specter nodded, and then looked back up at the moon to determine the time of night. He estimated it was coming up to Eleven pm. “We only have two hours, we must hurry…” he mentioned to his other minions.
 
The minions all nodded, and then continued to dance around the ring of powder they had poured all on the grass, held their candles up high and chanted away. Judas and Dark Specter sniggered wickedly.
 
All that was needed now was for their so-called guests to arrive.
 
 
Speaking of which, the A-team was all set and ready to go. The girls even got out of their normal clothes, and dressed up like tomb-raiders. Amelie even did her voluminous hair up in large ponytail and sweatband over her head.
 
“Oh man… I can't believe we're really going to this.” cried Caitlin “We could get hurt… if not then… killed!”
 
This made Wyatt feel faint, “But I got so much to live for…!” he moaned softly.
 
Everyone, even Jonesy was feeling slightly unsure of what they were doing, “But this is something that we just got to do…” Jonesy said.
 
“What makes you so sure…?” Jen asked.
 
For once, her stepbrother couldn't think of anything to argue with, but deep down he knew this was just something they had to do. Usually, this would be the time when Jude would make one of his inspirational speeches…
 
“Look… we've been in tough cases before.” Jonesy said proudly…
 
“But we've always stuck together, and pulled through. At home, at the mall, even in between the lines. We even fought off against evil creeps once before and in the end, we were the winners. We can't back down now… or we could very well end up stuck at home for who knows how long?”
 
“I don't know about you guys… but I do know… I am going out there to fight for what's right… and nobody… not one person in this whole country-- No… the whole world can stop me now!”
 
Nikki blinked twice, “Wow…!” she sighed. “Talk about impressive.”
 
The others couldn't let Jonesy go without any help, so they all agreed to go and help. Jonesy smiled, “A-Team… move out!” he said proudly, “I love it when a plan comes together.” he said acting like Hannibal Smith.
 
With that… the A-Team gathered up all their newly constructed weapons, and marched off for the graveyard.
 
(A-Team Theme plays)
 
This was going to be a night to remember in Edmonton, Alberta. A battle of evil against good was about to take place in the cemetery where the Zombites were still conducting their ceremony… which was now beginning to show its results as the ground began to rumble and glow with green light.
 
The Zombite Zombies were starting to awaken from the depths of the Earth. They looked angry, and they looked ready for a fight. The other Zombites were laughing wickedly, and so was Judas.
 
Dark Damsel hissed in an evil-looking way, and her master just couldn't stop smiling. “And now all of the world will suffer my wrath! Heh, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, AHH, HA, HA, AH, AHH…!”
 
Author's notes:
 
This would be the next part where it would say…
 
“To Be Continued…”