6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Return of the Zombites ❯ Life is Sweet ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
 
Things turned out a little okay… for the next day the mall was reopened, and when we explained to the authorities, and the others told their parents why they did what they did… we were back at the Lemon… in our mall… where we belonged.
 
It felt so wonderful to be back…
 
I felt so good to have a full stomach again. Jonesy, Wyatt, Jude and I, we won the costume contest; but the guys decided I needed it more and let me have the Pizza and cake to myself. Now I was back to my normal body weight.
 
Caitlin's mom also gave Jude a more thorough physical, and diagnosed that Jude had been drugged by Dark Specter, and she explained how Jude was one in a-million people born with the rare case of evil-gene in his body.
 
However, as long as Jude stuck to his chill-out ways, and stayed away from drugs and chemicals, he could keep his evil-side under control. It also meant that Jude was off his health-kick… provided that he ease off being sloppy from time to time.
 
The four other Zombites were taken to jail, and Dark Damsel was sent to an animal-lab, all this was thanks to us… The A-Team… which unfortunately Jonesy had to break off. “Shame… that was the most exciting job I've ever had.”
 
For one thing… all of us had had quite enough shares of dangerous adventures for one lifetime; we almost got killed. At least I got a trip to outer-space through it…
 
Sadly… we couldn't get paid for our heroism. While we did succeed in stopping the Zombites for good, the cost of our victory resulted in loads of collateral damages. Such as the graveyard being turned into a mess…
 
The ship was still military property that was stolen, and damaged. Not to mention the road I wrecked when I crashed into it needed repairs… and also… in my struggle to get that thing down to Earth… “What `ave you done…?” Amelie asked.
 
I nervously tipped my shades, “I uh… heh-heh…!” I paused “Well I-- I tore off a few house-roofs… flattened a forest… caused a major rockslide… squashed a parking-lot or two… the rest is a blur.”
 
All the money that would've been our reward was all put to use in repairing the damages, but we were just all relieved that everything was back to normal. Jude even felt a little bad, “Man… what have I done…?” he cried for the umpteenth time.
 
Wyatt patted his back, “Hey, it wasn't your fault.” He said comfortingly. “You were being used, and controlled.”
 
“Besides… Dark Specter's gone now.” Nikki said, “It's not like he's ever going to be able to try this stunt again…”
 
Jen was just glad that we had all finally seen the last of him. “That guy was nothing short of a nightmare.”
 
“I know right…” Caitlin said. “I had to brush my hair a-thousand times straight to get it smooth again.” she gently shook her head letting her long yellow hair waves in the breeze, and it even attracted the attention of some cute guys.
 
Jude's girlfriend had gotten rid of her Goth outfit once and for all. “I'm just like… totally psyched to be working at Vegan-Island again, and I don't think I'll ever go goth again. Goth is way to evil and dangerous…”
 
“Mmm-hmm…” Serena said, “You said it Nebula.” The rest of us all laughed softly. “What…?”
 
“IT'S STARR…”
 
“Right…” Serena said. “Whatever…” but the rest was pretty much drowned out in a wave of laughter.
 
 
(Ending Theme)
 
I'm 7teen… I have found my own way
I love my job and I live at the mall today.
And I am on my own now and forever.
 
I'm… 7teen… life was sweet.
Though we grew up way too fast…
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
“7TEEN”