6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Return of the Zombites ❯ A Tale of two Mykans ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
 
This was not good at all, despite the fact that Dark Specter was now standing near the gravestone, since he had disguised himself as me once more, now the others were all confused.
 
“Which one do we push in?” Wyatt asked.
 
None of the others had a clue, as both Dark Specter and I looked exactly identical. “Push in him…!” we both said while pointing at each other.
 
“No… him!” we said again.
 
The next thing the others knew, the two Mykan's were arguing with each other…
 
“I'm Mykan Spotswood you faker.”
 
“Who are you calling a faker…? You big faker…!”
 
Back and forth our protests went, “So… which is the real Mykan?” Caitlin asked.
 
“I am…!” we both said at the same time.
 
“No your not…!”
 
“Yes I am…!”
 
“CUT IT OUT…!”
 
“Don't let this imposter fool you…” said one of the Mykan's. “He's trying to fake you out. Shoot him quick.”
 
“No…!” said the other one, “He's the faker. He's the one! Shoot him!”
 
The others kept gazing back and forth, and so did the zombies as well. Nikki let out a scream of frustration. “You're breaking my brain!”
 
Wyatt almost actually fainted. “I don't know what to do.” cried Jonesy.
 
Finally, Amelie lost her patience. “That is enough…!” she shouted and she stepped forward and cocked her gun. “Both of you, get your `ands up!”
 
One of the two of us put our hands up, but the other didn't. “Amelie… you can't believe what he's saying.” he said. “He was the one who sent you all those threatening letters.”
 
“You're a good for nothing lair!” the other one sneered.
 
“He was the one… who attacked you. He kept me as a prisoner.”
 
“No… that's not true…” the other one said, “I've been locked up in that ship for two days now.”
 
The other Mykan shook his head, “Don't listen to him. Attack him now! Before it's too late… destroy him!”
 
Amelie moved in closer, “Please…” I said. Then I thought of one last thing that might do the trick. “Okay Venus…?”
 
Amelie gasped.
 
“OKAY VENUS…!” I replied.
 
Amelie smiled and then quickly spun on her foot and shot at the other Mykan who really way Dark-Specter. WHAMM… right in the arm. “GARGH…!” mutant-blood and machine oil leaked out proving that he was a fake.
 
“No… no… you can't…!” he begged, but then while backing up he tripped and fell backwards onto the gravestone and right thorough the vortex and he vanished…
 
I smiled at Amelie and she smiled back at me. “Whoa… how did you know?” Serena asked.
 
Amelie turned and answered, “There is only one person `o would call me Venus from Fireball XL5.” Then she turned to face me again, “My boyfriend…!”
 
We embraced each other in a warm hug, to everyone's pleasure, but then suddenly. SNAP… “Huh…?”
 
“Ah…?”
 
Something long and wiry had emerged from the vortex and ensnared us by our wastes, and pulled us right in. “WHOA…!”
 
“AH-NON…!” Amelie quickly grabbed onto the edge of the ground before being pulled in completely. “Mykan…!” cried Jen.
 
“Amelie…!” cried Jonesy.
 
The wire things were actually Dark-Specter; his android hands could break-off like grappling hooks and ensnare things with a long strong wire. He was dangling far below me, about a-hundred feet above a swarm of zombies and ghouls in another dimension.
 
He was also laughing his loudest, most evil laugh ever.
 
“Au secours…! `Elp…!” Amelie cried. The others were able to pull her out safely because she was closer to the top, “Mykan… she shrieked!”
 
I was much lower, hanging onto a tree-root sticking through the ground. “Mykan…!” Jonesy called, “Give us your hand!”
 
I tried to reach-up, “I can't go that far…!” I called up to him.
 
“If I go… you're coming with me!” Dark Specter bellowed below me.
 
His Zombies above still remained where they were as they received no orders to go anywhere, but the longer the vortex above remained open, the more monsters began to emerge. Soon there would be millions of them… and the whole world would be powerless to stop them.
 
I realized that I couldn't let this happen, even if it meant I would have to take the plunge. “Guys…!” I called up. “Smash the gravestone! Close the Vortex!”
 
“No…! Not without you!” cried Wyatt, and he and the others still tried to reach down to me. “Close it!” I begged them.
 
“Non…!” my girlfriend nearly sobbed, “We will not let you fall!”
 
“You`re not leaving this tomb, mortal!” growled Dark Specter, “I'm taking you into the dark world with me!”
 
More and more monsters continued to appear, but still did not move without orders from their master. Unfortunately, the other Zombites were still unconscious from the fight, and Fact was still stuck in the ship.
 
But just then… the others all heard a gun cock form behind them. “Uh… guys…” cried Nebula. The others all turned round, and saw Jude, whom had broken free from Nebula's trap, and was holding a working gun. “Hmm, mm, ah, ah, ah!”
 
Dark Specter could see what was going on. “Judas…!” he called, “You are just in time. Order the Zombies to attack!”
 
Jude just stayed right where he was not doing anything. “Judas…!” Dark Specter roared, “Quickly, you must help!”
 
Jude then moved closer, “Oh I'm here to help all right…” he said in his normal voice, “Help my friends GET RID OF YOU FOR GOOD…DUDE!”
 
“JUDE…!” cried Jonesy realizing that Jude had snapped out of it.
 
“NO… YOU CAN'T!” cried Dark Specter, and before he knew it, Jude shot the cable that linked him to me, “NOOOOO-AAAAAAAAHHH…!” and the vile villain fell down, down, into the world below where the zombies began to beat him to shreds.
 
With my one free arm, I tossed the wire up to the others. “Quick… pull me up!”
 
Soon I was back up on the main land, and most of the others huddled near me in a group hug. Amelie planted kisses all over my face.
 
“The gravestone…!” snapped Serena, “We've got to destroy it…” and she reached into her pocket-pouch and pulled out a grenade. “Fire in the hole…!” she cried as she pulled the pin and pitched it at the stone.
 
KAPOW..! The gravestone was destroyed. The Vortex was closed, and the Zombies all vanished into thin air as the morning sun began to rise. “WE DID IT…! WE DID IT…!” I shouted for joy… and the others all leapt for joy screaming and cheering wildly.
 
The cheering was suddenly grinded to a halt by the sounds of police sirens headed our way. “Uh oh…!” cried Jonesy. “I think we're in trouble…”