6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Super Jonesy ❯ Intro ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
For those of you who don't know…
 
Mykan Spotswood is NOT a self insert. He's not based on me or anything like me at all. It's all just an original fictional character I made up.
 
Also, I don't own the Gerry Anderson Supermarionation series that I dubbed into comics, by Gerry Anderson… I just like them, so I'm honoring them...
 
 
INTRO
 
Jude walked through the mall with his skateboard clutched in his arms. He had been practicing all month, and now he felt that he was finally ready to try this. “You ready?” he asked Starr who was working the camera. His girlfriend gave him thumbs-up, and it was action time.
 
“Greetings fellow skaters...” Jude said. “Today I will be attempting a stunt that no other has dared to dare. I will skate down from the very top floor, down the escalators, all the way to the ground floor, and out the front doors.”
 
“Whoa… that is like totally insane.” Starr said, “I like it already.”
 
Jude winked at her, “And away we go…!” and he started down the first escalator. He whizzed past shoppers, stores, and stands; right past the Khaki-Barn where Kirsten and Kristen were just finishing hanging up clothes for the outside display, and he ruined the whole thing.
 
“He ruined our interments collection!” they cried.
 
“Smooth move Jude.” Nikki called.
 
Jude winked back at her before passing Comic-Cavern, where I was placing some of the collectors figurines on the high-shelves “What's happenin' Mykan?” he called to me as he passed by. I tipped my shades to him, but it caused me to lose my balance on my stepladder. “BAAA-AAAH…!”
 
CRASH!
 
“Ow… that smarts!” I groaned.
 
Jude zoomed down more escalators, and made it to the ground floor. “Okay… here goes nothin'!” he said as he leapt up high over the fountain, much to the amazement of everyone who watched, but upon his coming down… “Uh-oh!”
 
Two men were moving a large piano through the mall and happened to be right in the way of Jude's skating space. “GAAH…LOOK OUT BELOW!” cried Jude.
 
The two men heard him and dashed away in fear leaving the piano where it was and… CRASH… BOOM… and Piano-notes were hit as Jude slammed right down on top it, back-first…!
 
“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH…!! MY BACK!”
 
Intro Theme
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
-Now that we're through with school.
We get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends.
Always hangin' together… in a place where we grew up.
 
-I'm 7teen… I have found my own way.
I love my job, and I live at the mall today.
And I am on my own now and forever.
I'm… 7teen… life was sweet.
Though we grew up way to fast,
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…
 
-I'm 7teen… 7TEEN!
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan.
 
7TEEN!& #8221;