6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: The heads go Bonk ❯ Mykan too? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER ONE
Jen tried to get Emma to eat her breakfast, but Emma wouldn't eat, mainly because Jen kept thinking she was her mommy. “Maybe Daddy can make you eat.” Jen flirted with Jonesy. Jonesy did offer to help, then he quickly snapped out of it and tried to explain to Jen that he wasn't her husband, and Emma was not their child.
Jen just laughed and assumed Jonesy was just trying to play a trick on her, like he always did. “Now come on, Honey, you need to eat up. Don't you have work today?”
Jonesy realized he did have a new job to go to at the mall, and it was a good thing that Jen was off from work today. He really needed to tell the rest of us about this… and right at that moment, his phone rang.
“Jude…?”
“Dude…!” cried Jude. “Ya gotta get over to the mall fast. It's Mykan, he's got a problem.”
It sounded urgent and bad. So Jonesy quickly dashed for the door, but not before Jen grabbed him and pulled him into another kiss. “Say hi to the guys for me, dear.” She told him. “UGH!!” Jonesy growled as he ran for it.
When Jonesy got to the mall, he met up with the rest of us at the lemon where everyone seemed to be consulting with me. “I got here as fast as I could.” Jonesy huffed. That's when I gazed at him. “Huh? Do I know you…?” I asked.
Jonesy was confused, again, but then he noticed a bandage on the side of my head. Jude and Wyatt quietly explained to Jonesy that it happened at the rink…
…We were all skating for a morning workout, but I had slipped on a section of the ice Jude missed with the zamboni and hit my head hard on the barrier-gate. When I woke up I seemed to be okay, “But I think he has… ya know… that thing where he can't remember things right.” said Jude.
“You mean, amnesia.” Wyatt explained.
“Um… why are you all staring at me like this?” I asked.
Jonesy tried to make me remember, “Dude… it's me… Jone-sy…!”
I held my throbbing head in pain, “Jone… sy…?” I asked.
The gang could tell this was very bad, but luckily Caitlin had been on the phone with her mom, and explained what happened. “My mom said we should humor him. Show him things that might help him to remember.”
Nikki socked her fist, “Or maybe we could just clunk him hard again. That does help.” but the others suggested against it because hitting me too hard would possibly lead to permanent brain-damage. “Really…?” Jude asked and he actually tested it by whacking his head with his skateboard. “I don't… feel any… different…” he said groggily and then he fell over in a dizzy spell. At least he didn't hurt his memory.
The others decided to take turns watching over me, and trying to help me remember, some of them still had work to go to. “By the way…?” Nikki asked to her husband, “Did I leave my ring at your place last night?” and that reminded Jonesy to explain about Jen to the others.
“DUDE…!” cried Jude when the story was explained.
“What…?” snapped Caitlin.
“Whoa…!” exclaimed Wyatt.
Nikki said nothing, she was in sudden shock of how her sister-in-law, slash, friend had acted, but she calmed down when it was explained that Jonesy did hear a loud crash, which suggested Jen must had fallen and hit her head too.
Now there were two amnesic friends to deal with, but the gang decided to deal with me first since Jen was at home, and it was best she didn't see Jonesy with Nikki, or they hated to think how she'd react.
But at that very moment, Jen was having a hard time looking after Emma. The little baby kept fussing and struggling, and Jen couldn't understand what she was trying to say. “I know… maybe you want some fresh air.”
She decided to take “Mommy's little lady…” for a walk to the mall! “Come on now.”
Emma didn't seem to calm down at all at the idea.
Jonesy and Jude took me to my store, Comic-Cavern, hoping seeing the place would jog my memory. I felt myself spinning in a wild circle of colors and light. Everything was so colorful and marquis lights were everywhere. “This is so awesome.” I said as I gazed at the place some more. “Do you guys work here?”
“No… you do.” Said Jonesy. “This is your store, Mykan.”
“It… it is?” I asked.
“Sure is, dude.” said Jude. “You poured you're whole life into making this joint work.”
This didn't seem to get through to me. So Jonesy and Jude decided to try showing me some of my own comic book series that I made. Perhaps seeing my characters that looked like me would help, but as they went to grabs some of the books, who should come into the store but Courtney… unfortunately, I didn't recognize her, but I did think she was rather pretty… especially when she flicked her long red hair at me and said, “Hi handsome…”
“Uh… hi…” I said feeling nervous, “But who are you? Do you work here?”
Courtney raised an eyebrow. “Mykan… don't you remember I'm…” but suddenly thinking only fast and impulsively, Courtney got one of her sneaky ideas. “I'm your girlfriend, Courtney.”
I felt more confused than ever, “My girlfriend? I don't remember ever having a date.”
Courtney then took out her cell phone and show me various pictures of us on dates, walks, and even sharing a few kisses… but in reality they were actually photos of my face on bodies of all her ex's she had edited in her spare time.
Although I didn't remember any of those events happening, since I felt the camera never lied I assumed she had to be telling the truth. “Why don't we head out for a coffee?” Courtney said.
I thought and said, “Uh… sure why not… uh… baby.”
Courtney pecked me on the cheek and we walked out of the store with her arm looped around mine. No sooner had we left did Jude and Jonesy return with a set of comics in their hands to find I was gone. “Dude…” peeped Jude, “I think we dropped the ball.”
Jonesy groaned angrily. “Come on! We've gotta find him before he gets into even more trouble.”
So, they ran off…!