6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Up up and a Jude ❯ Intro: The howling noise ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INTRO
 
Another day at the mall, but a strange noise was heard; the sound of someone moaning and groaning. It was so clear, that anyone who was near the food court could hear it. This put a strain on the six of us at the lemon. “Ugh… what is that sound?” cried Jen and she tried to tighten her hood to muffle the noise.
 
Caitlin tried to pull the lemon hat down lower than it could go, even with her long hair in the way. “Does anyone know where it's coming from?” she asked.
 
Nobody had an answer, and Jonesy wished whoever it was would stop because he couldn't concentrate on looking through the want-ads and find a new job. “IT sounds pretty close, maybe we can find it…” he suggested. So we all got up and followed the sound, which meant it would get louder as we got closer.
 
“Man…!” I cried “I think my shades are going to crack.”
 
Nikki would prefer anything than to listen to The Clones and their shrieking, “Except for this…!” she groaned.
 
“Sounds like it's coming from Stick-It…” Wyatt said, and indeed we found what was making that noise… or rather whom. Jude was sitting in the backroom where everything echoed a lot, and the sound carried along the ventilation shafts. Jude was holding his mouth and groaning in absolute pain.
 
After finally persuading Jude to calm down, it was revealed that Jude could hardly speak because it hurt to move his mouth, but he did mange to open wide enough for Jonesy to shine his miniature flashlight in his mouth. “Whew! Dude… when was the last time you brushed?”
 
“I dunno… think maybe about a week ago.”
 
Jen decided to take over, and plugged her nose, and she could see the problem already. “Whoa! Look at the size of that cavity.” She cried with her nose still plugged.
 
“I know… and it's been drivin' me bonkers!” cried Jude and he began to moan again. That's when the rest of us realized Jude needed help. “Dudes…?! You don't mean… not that… anythin'!”
 
“Sorry, man…” Wyatt said, “You got to see a dentist.”
 
“MMM…!” Jude groaned, but what he meant to say if he could open his mouth well was, “NNNNOOOOOO…!!”
 
“Intro Theme”
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Now that we're through with school.
We get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends…
Always hangin' together…
In a place where we grew up…!
 
I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way.
I love my job.
And I live at the mall today.
And I… am on my own now and forever…
 
I'm… 7teen… life was sweet.
Though we grew up way to fast…
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…
 
I'm 7teen… 7TEEN!
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
“7TEEN!”