6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Where for art thou friends ❯ Intro: Boy and girl trouble ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INTRO
 
One autumn day, Jen was stuck in the penalty box for another infraction. Luckily, Caitlin came along to bail her out of boredom with a copy of their favorite Shakespearian plays, Romeo and Juliet… typical of the girls to look up a gushy romance story.
 
“Romeo, Romeo… Where for art thou Romeo.” Caitlin sighed heavenly.
 
Jen sighed heavenly to, “Aww! They are so romantic, those two.”
 
Caitlin agreed. She always hoped that someday her dream-beau would do exactly as Romeo did for Juliet, “Stand outside my terrace, and call out to me… take my down with him and take me in his arms, and… and…!”
 
“I know…” Jen shrieked softly. “It would be so… so… beyond words.”
 
Just then, a tall boy with short blonde hair passed by the box, “So, you two like Shakespeare?” he asked. Caitlin and Jen both looked up and they gasped that girly gasp.
 
(whoo-ooh)
 
“My name's Jeffery, but people call me Jeff.”
 
Jen and Caitlin fluttered their eyelids, and Jeff moved his eyebrows in response. When they chatted for a few minutes about the book Jeff was happy to reveal, “The library's holding auditions for a Romeo and Juliet theatrical play, maybe you should try it.”
 
Not only we're Caitlin and Jen psyched about that, but when they heard that Jeff had already auditioned and won the part of Romeo, they decided they would go for it. “Great… maybe I'll see you to later… oh I mean-- Parting is such sweet sorrow.” and he left.
 
Caitlin and Jen couldn't believe it, but what they also couldn't believe was they had both just realized what they had gotten into. They were both after the same guy. “Uh oh!” they both exclaimed.
 
“Intro Theme”
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Now that we're through with school.
We get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends…
Always hangin' together…
In a place where we grew up…!
 
I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way.
I love my job.
And I live at the mall today.
And I… am on my own now and forever…
 
I'm… 7teen… life was sweet.
Though we grew up way to fast…
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…
 
I'm 7teen… 7TEEN!
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
“7TEEN!”