A, A' Fan Fiction ❯ Drifting Snow ❯ Introduction ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Drifting Snow

INTRODUCTION

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Before you read this fic you should first read the incredible story "Sekai de Ichiban Kirei no Mono" by Sailor Mac!!!
(you can find this fic in the archives of the FanFiction.Net)

This is set after the tour the boys and Yuka go on in ep 15, however, since I've just seen the series up to ep 16 and have no clue whatsoever of the mangas, I think it might be safer to declare this story AU. Another indicator for that is the ages I see fit for the boys, which are: Atsuro 16, Towa, Santa and Sakuya about 18, Yuki about 20.
The situation is as follows:
On the professional level: The tour was a success, Lucifer gets to be known quite well and when they return to Tokyo, live houses here scramble to get them as their main attraction.
On the personal level: Towa and Atsuro are an item (see the wonderful story by Sailor Mac as to how that came to be) while Atsuro is still living with his parents though (and didn't tell them about his preferences yet). Yuki is currently Towa's roommate, since he got turned out of his home, and he's on the hunt for an apartment and a job. Santa is living in rather.....chaotic and cramped quarters, barely room for the couch Yuki crashes on every weekend... And Sakuya... well, he's still in his small, empty, cold, impersonal and very lonely apartment...

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~