A.I. Love You Fan Fiction ❯ Spirits Of The Forgotten Mists ❯ School Bell Rings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Spirits Of Forgotten Mists
By: Sean E. Wagner

Introduction
Death had fallen apon my life for as long as I can remember. Whether it was by fault or accident, a tradgedy fell as if on each sunrise or sunset. The souls of my people, my family or friends, were nothing but forgotten shadows in my past lives. It has been over 557 years since the one day, some one such as I could possibly die, but it has been 556 years and tis New Years Eve today. I too, shall be nothing but a painted puddle among a Rainy River scene. Lost in the nothingness of a long lost soul.
Before I died I gave birth to my Airess to the Mists daughter, Acara. I ask that she be given to my nephue, Steven and his wife, Andrea. They knew this, how do I say it, burden, would go to them. I shall hope they raise her right. Maybe, she can go, to the one place I died trying to reaserch and find. She shall go and seek, that mountain. Kanorah Kazahara. Otherwise known as, The Mountain Of Forgotten Souls.
Take good care......Acara.
Chapter 1
"ACARA!!!!!!!!! Wake Up Or You'll Be Late!" Steven yelled.
"Dad quit your complaining, I've been ready since 6. Where is mom anyway?" I asked. It was the first day of school and your mother and father had to be with you on stage to introduce you.
"She left. I'm late for work so be good today sweetie okay?". "NO!" I cried.
"You and mom have to introduce me! What will the other kids think? They will laugh and point 'Hahaha Acara Shidohirosiri has no parents. That pathetic dumbass?'"
"Acara! Do not use that language on me! You are only 10! You'll be fine. Now catch your bus before its gone."
"But.."
"No buts young lady now march. I'm late."
BEEEEEEEEEP! The bus driver honked outside.
"Oh and Acara? Try to make at least one friend and don't get into anymore fights."
"Yes.....dad.." So I went to school.
The bus driver gave me a look that sent chills down my back. He looked like he could figure me out from the way I looked. He knew my mother had betrayed me, and my dad didn't care. He just kept staring. When I stepped on the bus, every one seemed to know each other. I was the only new girl, the only parent absented new girl. I walked to the back and suddenly, WHACK! Every one on the bus was laughing, one of the boys near the back tripped me. "Hahahahahaha, what a loser!" He laughed. I stared up at him, the laughter grew as well as my rage. I can't stand it! I started to get up and start toward the back, but he pulled hard on my backpack. I flew backward. The laughter got really loud by now.
I got up again but this time I was pissed off. I balled my hand into a fist and.......
_flash_
"FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!" Everyone watched as I took the swing into his face and straight in the face I hit him. 17hits I shot out, 19hits I took in and 17minutes later in the priciples office...
"Michael Delhad, Acara Shidohirosiri. I am VERY dissapointed in you. The first day and you too fuck up and a fight breaks out."
"Look, I started it. I was nervous and I just couldn't stand the pressure." Acara lied.
Mike looked at her and as if saying, 'are you crazy? i did it im sorry but dont do this to yourself.'
"Very well. Since you admitted you were wrong I'll let it slide. Next time though you are out! Today after school I will notify your parents you're being kept late to bond and become friends. Do you understand?"
"Yes sir...." Acaras voice drifted.
"Fine." Mike said.
* As you can tell they shall be destined for each other, but at a price........

Chapter 2 - 7 years later