Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Happosai Chronicles ❯ Nerima's Revenge ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Happosai Chronicles
Chapter 1
http://ranko.homelinux.net
by Afroplex

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma 1/2, Sailor Moon, or any of the characters mentioned in this fanfic. I highly recommend you check out the original anime or manga that the creators put out.



Happosai looked at the angry crowd with wide eyes, trying to appeal to their kind hearted side, particularly the side toward to old perverts. "You wouldn't hurt an old man just trying to get by in life with his only joys?"

Akane popped her knuckles one by one, "I don't think so, you freak. This time you've gone to far."

Ukyo flipped her battle spatula out, fists tightening sporatically on the handle, "Ya got that right sugar, cursing Ranma in his - now her cursed form permanently is not something I would wish on anyone."

Cologne and a small army of Amazon warriors rounded up an entire half of the circle, "Although Ranma is still a capable fighter, this travesty against one that the Amazons consider an ally - especially a powerful one that felled the phoenix god Saffron - will not go unanswered. I've called in Japan's Amazon tribe to see to it."

Ryoga barred his fangs, "My sentiments go to Ranma in this case. You may have solved his fiance problems, but this is going to far."

An awesome aura flared behind them, on top of the Nekohaunten restaurant. Everyone gulped when they saw a golden, tinged with red and green aura flare meters into the air. In the center crouched Ranma-chan. "Happosai, I've forgiven you in the past. Now, I have lost my manhood, my chance of knowing my mother as myself without threat of seppuku, my chance of having a family with the one I love. You took that away." Ranma-chan clenched her fists and knodded at the others, "Not only have you wronged me, but those around me that I care for."

Ryoga took the queue and jumped into the air, "Happosai! PREPARE TO DIE!"



Urd looked at the data screen, a sense of pity for Ranma, but strangely for the old man. A presence manifested itself behind her, she turned around and bowed deeply, "Father! This is unexpected, is there anything I may do to serve you?"

The father smiled, "You may rise, but yes, there is something. I am rather disappointed in the way Happosai, the old one you have been watching has performed to date, but he did find a rather effective solution to many especially the one known as Ranma Saotome. His solution will save them many decades of pain, and I know Ranma will be stronger in the end. There are others out there that could use...," the father rubbed his chin, "some distractions to help them end their struggles with less pain. Happosai will be that distraction, and as punishment and reward for his actions, I ask that you utilize him. In particular, program five in the system may help you."

In a blinding flash, the father disappeared with wording etched on the floor, *So it was said, so let it be done.*

Urd knodded, and turned back to the data screen. The situation had progressed wonderfully - depending on who's side you were on.
Happosai picked himself out of the rubble that was once Tokyo tower. Blood trickled down his forehead. His ki reserves were running low, and although he was able to put Cologne out of the fight temporarily, the Hibiki boy's blast had hit him unguarded from the side.

A rumbling from below hinted him to an attack. Jumping up, Happosai launched a dozen happo-dai-karen bombs.

Ryoga blasted through, fist extended into the air. Around him the bombs reached the end of their fuses and his eyes grew wide, "This is gonna hur-" till the explosion cut him off.

Happosai's eyes glowed with determination, he knew this was a win or lose fight, and the skirmishes up till now were small fry. Ranma was the real opponent.

Spotting the boy-turned-girl cupping her hands back a block away, Happosai recognized this as IT. Landing top the rubble of the tower, Happy redirected all his reserves in one all or nothing ki blast. "PERVERSION SURPRISE!" The pink energy rocketed toward Ranma, threatening to overwhelm her.

Ranma paid no heed, only focusing her emotions between her hands - the depression of the situation presented for the rest of her life - the confidence she had in her skills to beat any opponent - the love for her mother and Akane - the anger at the one known as Happosai - her pride in her friends - all was focused into one point.

No name could describe the attack, and Ranma only let out a yell at its release, "HAAAA!"

It quickly overpowered Happosai's blast, and swelled forward. Happosai hung his head in defeat as the blast enveloped him.

Miles above, Urd unleashed the spell at the exact moment, transporting Happosai away to his new task, to be completed in a way only the perverted master could.

Below, the dust settled, with nothing remaining of the top half of the rubble. Ranma collapsed, satisfied that justice had been served. In the back of her mind, she also realized her troubles were somehow resolved.

Another world, another time...

Happosai appeared over a shrine, waving his arms, "Whoa!" He plummeted through the roof, and landed rudely on his rear. Holding his head, he shook it - tired from his battle and still drained, but all his physical injures were missing.

"HEY! Who are you?!" a female voice yelled to his right.

Opening his eyes, he looked up to see a blackhaired beauty in a shrine maiden's robes. "Hotcha!"

The young lady blinked, and looked down at the gnome between her breasts, fondling them. Her hand raised to do serious damage in righteous female fury, and it disappeared.

"Lots of pretty ladies! I've died and gone to heaven!"

Miles above, Urd snickered, "Well, that's Happy for ya." She then flew off to find the nearest television set to get back to heaven and monitor the turn of events.

Back in the shrine, Happosai finished jumping from the final girl to the shrine steps. Turning, fully energized and healing quickly from his life-or-death battle, his jaw dropped at what he saw next.

"MARS..."
"MERCURY..."
"VENUS..."
"PLUTO..."
"MOON..."
"URANUS..."
"NEPTUNE..."
"SATURN...."
"JUPITOR STAR POWER!"

Happy's heart thumped, "Oh my.... come to pappa!"