Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Happosai Chronicles ❯ Mars-baby! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Happosai Chronicles
Chapter 2
http://ranko.homelinux.net
by Afroplex

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma 1/2, Sailor Moon, or any of the characters mentioned in this fanfic. I highly recommend you check out the original anime or manga that the creators put out.



Happosai spread his arms, "Come to pappa!" He jumped up at the blue short haired beauty, "Hotcha!"

Mercury was about to let off her attack when the disgusting _thing_ latched again onto her assets. She screamed, and tried to punch it off. Happosai flipped around onto her back and groped around between her arms. "Get it off!"

Uranus jumped up and activated her weapon, "Space sword blaster!"

The golden energy arch streamed forward, and Mercury realized the danger of her position. She dived out of the way with the pervert still attached. Happosai jumped off as the explosion rocked the shrine, scaring the crows to take flight. The scouts started to close ranks to encircle their molester. Happosai, now fully charged let off a burst of speed passing by Mars, Jupitor and Venus, and finally latched onto Pluto.

The pervert was amazed at the power these pretty ladies were generating, but this one felt a little bit older than the rest. Looking up into Pluto's face, "Why hello my dear. Its always good to find one with more experience than the average. Mind going trying out some of my collection for me?"

Pluto took the time staff and attempted to bat him off, but he always seemed to latch on in ways that defied gravity. She then noticed that Venus, Jupitor and Mars were just standing there holding their high skirts down. "Get over here and help me!"

Jupitor, as furious as she was, didn't move. "Uhmm... we'd really like to, but we seem to be missing um..."

Happosai held up three pairs of white silky, magically enhanced darlings, "Nonsense, I just simply liberated them for my collection!"

Sailor Moon decided this was a good time to attack while he was busy."Starlight honeymoon-" Happosai was already upon her, and was loving all the power Sailor Moon radiating off.

The rest of the scouts jumped at Sailor Moon to try and dogpile, and hopefully cause serious pain to the pervert. Happosai leaped up at the last second and onto the shrine roof, now in possesion of several more additions to his collection. Diving over the shrine wall, he quickly lost any persuit that was attempted.

Pluto stood up out of the pile, "Excuse me." Raising her time staff, she disappeared to the time gates. The other scouts spread out in pairs to try to search out their latest enemy, not to mention patrol for attacks by a new enemy that Pluto had just informed them about.

Back at the time gates, she peered into the swirling stream. The threat that she was having previous troubles seeing had solidified in the time stream, "Sailor Galaxia." The element of chaos around her had been overpowered by the new enemy that they had just fought. Searching for the perverted fool, Pluto began to sweat. "Where is he! It's as if the very fabric of reality is warped around him! Even if he can counteract the time gates, I should be able to detect his influence against others. But there is nothing!" Pluto stepped back from the gates.

Her fear only grew when she realized that the pervert had also -successfully- and -without any effort- taken on the entire sailor scout group. "If Galaxia gets ahold of this demon, we are doomed."

--- Meanwhile, back in Juuban. ---

Happosai was skipping along the deserted streets, oblivious to the dangers. Most people by now in the district didn't want to be out this late for fear of youma attacks. "I must stop by and see those pretty ladies more often." He rubbed one of this prized treasures against his cheek. He paused for a moment when he noticed Tokyo Tower standing in the distance, "Wow, that fight with Ranma really was great, to go through six of Tokyo's wards like that. Funny, took them only a few hours to rebuild it." An idea hit him. Jumping to the roof, he dashed for what should have been Nerima along the northern edge of Tokyo's twenty three wards.

"Eeek! Thief!" The feminine screeches behind him were largely ignored, except by two.

"Mars, I think I see something," Jupitor motioned to the north. "That may be him."

Mars clenched her fists and started to run after him, but they slowly started to lag behind as they weren't proficient in roof hopping or as athletically conditioned. They were lost after the first mile, and grudgingly made their way back by train (after transforming back to their civilian outfits).

Happosai arrived in the residential district of Nerima. Taking out his pipe, he wiped it on his sleeve and lit. "Ah, I wonder what old Soun and Genma are up to, I should take them on a training trip considering they weren't able to lay a hand on me during the fight." Turning the street that the dojo was on, he was greeted with the sight of, "Government offices?" A second realization hit, "NO! My collection is gone!"

Adapting to the situation was his specialty (he was grandmaster of Anything Goes afterall), so he shrugged his shoulder and started to head over to one of the schools he passed, ah yes,TA Private Girls School . Girls locker rooms were always a nice place to bunk out for the night and rebuild.

Several hours later, Happosai was comfortably nestled in the attic above the locker room, meditating in the middle of his silky darlings. He remembered fighting Ranma and the bunch for his life, and then poof, he was dropped in the middle of nine pretty ladies - magically enhanced too boot. He didn't have any connections here, no stash of borrowed Amazon trinkets to get him back, so he'd have to probably just stick around and make due.

Thinking back to Ranma, Happosai's aura flared briefly, "That engrate." Ranma was the heir to the Anything Goes School of Martial Arts, but wasn't awarded that title at his departure yet and now probably never. That still left the aging master to finding a new heir for his school of martial arts - he wasn't getting any younger.

Breathing out, he slipped out of his meditation. He now had his mind made up on what to do. One, find a more permanent place to keep his treasures. Two, find a heir to train and help replenish said treasures. And finally, go below to take care of business.

Lifting up one of the ceiling tiles slightly, he took in the situation. There were several girls in various stages of changing to their gym clothes. Happosai smiled when he caught sight of the blackhaired beauty that just walked in.... wait! That aura!

A minute earlier - Rei was tired, she had only gotten four hours of sleep due to their meeting and its aftermath. She went in through the locker room door to change for her first class.

"Mars baby!"

The voice pierced through her revery like someone drawing a rake across a chalkboard, not to mention her chest having this pinching sensation that didn't exactly feel... "YOU!" Rei's red battle aura glimmered around her.

"My, spunky one at that!" Happosai jumped off and waved something in the air, a brazier. "Mind changing into that lovely outfit you were in last night?" Happosai gave her his best puppydog eyes look.

The rest of the girls in the locker room noticed the old man, "Eeek! Pervert!"

Happosai turned, and was greeted by a dozen girls brandishing bats, brooms, or anything else that was laying in the janitor's closet. Rei took the opportunity to dive at him from behind. The rest of the girls charged forward and fell in a pile when Happosai dodged up and rebounded off the wall through the doorway that Rei just came through. His laugh echoed in the hallway, "Come and get me Mars baby!"

Rei dusted herself off and ran out into the hallway. The old man was amazing in his speed and the efficiency he was able to grope over twenty girls in the course of less than half a minute. Her anger grew even more, and she ran outside. The school yard was deserted, but she still ran behind some trees to safeguard her identity as Sailor Mars. "Mars star power, make up!"

The power enveloped her body, rings of fire transforming her into the firey fighter for justice and love. Striking a pose, she vowed to extract vengence on the scout's new enemy.

Clapping was heard behind her. Turning, her eyes grew with surprise, and inside the feeling of dread also grew.

"Nice show Mars! You make this old man proud," Happosai jumped down from the tree limb. Smoking his pipe, "Say, mind if we work out a deal?"

Mars narrowed her eyes, "I don't make deals with demons."

Blowing a smoke ring out, he shook his head, "No my dear, and wrong again on the demon part. I'm just an old man getting by. Now listen, this might be beneficial to you. I'm in a little bit of a bind and," he motioned toward her with his free hand, "so are you. I know your identity, and I need a place to stay. You have that lovely shrine, what do you say?"

Mars' mind was realing, "How dare you! I'll destroy you first." Crossing her arms for her attack, "Mars soul..." She was broken out her concentration when she felt a sharp breeze and a draft up her skirt.

Happosai stuffed the fabric in his gi, "Thanks for the gift, but you know I'm too much for you dear. So, how about it?"

Mars glared at him while trying to preserve some sense of modesty keeping the skirt pressed low. An idea then manifested itself, "Ok, you win, but no funny stuff for the rest of the day, alright?"

Happosai lip trembled, "But... but.. and old man needs some fun in his old age."

"I said no, take it or leave it."

His shoulders slumped, and he turned to walk away, "Alright, you win." Perking up, "I'll see ya back at the shrine Mars baby! See ya!" He bounded over the school roof, further amazing Mars to the physical feat that was nearly impossible for the sailor scouts.

She transformed back to her civilian outfit (minus a critical undergarment), and rubbed her hands. "I'll see you there alright, along with a party of a few friends." Whipping out the scout communicator, "Hey, Ami, guess what I found! We need to round everyone up for tonight."