Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Valkyrie's Knight ❯ Act VIII - C ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Oh My Goddess! - Valkyrie's Knight
 
Act VIII-c
 
--------------------
 
Mara tried to ask about that watch.
 
..a Hild-bolt was the reply begotten..
 
--------------------
 
“It was nice of Father to come down to see you the other day at the beach.”
 
Frig just smiled as she swept with Bell.. “Yes. For all that enormous bluster, even he has a soft side that even mortals can relate to.
 
Even if we appear in their own image.” ..she puts with another smile Bell just giggles, just before they hear a hard thump-landing. They both look, and see one most dour, scarred and dejected.. “Lind?” Bell blinks out.
 
Lind ignores, and simply passed by, Belldandy and Frigurina looking, and seeing more, past the heavy bruises and love taps of another full fledged sparring session. Her jumpsuit tattered in places once again.
 
They saw incredible dejection in her eyes, ones ready to break down.
 
Belldandy actually remarked.. “Problems in Valhalla?” ..as Frig sighed. “Now what did he do to her?”
 
--------------------
 
Keiichi, at the other end of the Temple, after a short day at work, (Chihiro found another Thunderbird nock up to check out,), didn't lose pace with working on the old BMW. As such, he noted two others that came back home from work, with Bell and he, that got going with their sparring session this time, well early before the falling sun. There seemed little off about it.
 
That was until he saw a dour gold bloke, all torn and dented once again of armor and robes,, saunter up the temple steps, dragging his blue diamond blade behind him, almost gouging the steps in so doing. Keiichi looked with an off kilter look, just as Imlade stops about three steps from the top.
 
And then WHACK himself with the blade, a nice heavy clang reverberating though the immediate area. (This heard by Bell and Frig a split moment later.)
 
A moment later after that, absent one knight with a migraine, Keiichi just wondered.. “Storms of summer this time?”
 
It wasn't just he that noticed this.
 
--------------------
 
A white haired goddess, held the hand of her Test of Purity on unto rear.
 
“Ora è il tempo.”
 
She phased out of sight.
 
Nearby around a second corner, a sisterly version rolls her eyes. “Ne plus.” ..and phased to find Urd. Something that would end up crossing more than one awkward path here.
 
--------------------
 
“Trouble in paradise, or whatever Valkyries call such.”
 
Lind opened an eye, after sipping some mint tea, as Skuld shook her head. This merited her a snap of Frig's fingers. “Don't sass others than Urd.” While Skuld laughs uncontrollably from hundreds of mini-kitten like caterpillars of a creature like fashion, Bell asks.. “If it's proper to ask..”
 
Lind put up a neutral front. “I'd rather keep my peace.”
 
Frig just rolls her eyes. “What a divine surprise.” ..this Lind actually gives an anime dry glare unto. Bell however presses. “I presume cousin is just as...” ..which to everyone looks agape, as Lind actually thumps her head down hard into the tea table, and moans, rather all too readily obvious of the problem. “I didn't think he'd do that.”
 
“Do what?” Frig asks.
 
--------------------
 
Kei and Meg, the latter having been at the temple entry arch, when the clang spiked the air, about freaking her out again and all, both blink in surprise as Imladris, surrounded by a lot of books, business paperwork already done for Keima's new business, and other accouterments, all of which was only fiddled with in his course of explaining what occurred earlier.
 
Megumi just replies in response. “So much for thinking you were a gentleman and all that.”
 
Imladris just responded by suddenly smacking his head onto the flooring, just outside the living area he and Lind shared. (For the moment..) Keiichi saw all the paper shooting and fluttering everywhere, and hopped around as much as Megumi. “Watch it dude! Paper cuts hurt!”
 
Imlade just moans like a dying cow again.. “Why did I do all of that?! What the shadows of the light got `into' me!?”
 
The next panel, Keiichi and Megumi struggle mightily, as they try to keep Imlade from whacking himself with a reformed blue diamond-morphemic fork! Imlade complains.. “Must... punish... hand!”
 
“Will you cut that out!” Meg shouts!!
 
--------------------
 
Eihwa finished stirring her warm milk, and turned to take it out to the Buddha temple, and stopped with a START, almost sloshing the milk unto her pure garments.. “Peorth!”
 
Peorth, said goddess of Forever, in garb of exacting fashion from the very first she originally came to the Morisato residence in, folds her arms and can't believe the following words she espouses. “You being you again, dear Sœur?”
 
Eihwa just remarks.. “Can you blame me?”
 
Peorth just sighs. “Not when it's Lind's feelings you risk. Not to mention the Chevalier's own. (Or our physical well being.)”
 
Eihwa just remarks further, quite accusing.. “The same didn't stop you from wresting Keiichi from Belldandy.” .this Peorth just sighs. “And hence where my practical experience in all of this lies.”
 
Peorth however sees her sister walk up to, and beside her.. “And here lies my own.” ..before she sees Peorth suddenly drop some potion `capsule' into the milk. “Ao!”
 
“That should nullify that `crystal-teardrop' you had in there.”
 
Eihwa just growls at Peorth.. “So much for tricking Lind into seeing his eyes first.” ..as she pops out of sight to dispose the now undrinkable concoction, much to Peorth's wide-eyed surprise.
 
“Que?”
 
--------------------
 
...and so done before Urd's proper drain for such disposals (for the good of the environment and sanity of the mortals around and about.) Eihwa just sighs.. for a moment. She then places the pearly cup down and then fishes out a wafer from her.. uh.. blouse.. (..won't note how `far' she reaches...)
 
Eihwa then smirks.. “Well, I `was' going to help Lind. But guess I'll help io stesso, instead.” ..she puts with a giggle, knowing how `much' of Urd's famous love potion she had procured, for more than just a mere cup of milk.
 
After Eihwa vanishes, a small, second, mound of white hair pokes out from behind some potion ingredient bottles. One that `notes' this to Peorth as anticipated.
 
Nope, Urd `never' missed out on her ingredients count every night. (Or day as of late.)
 
--------------------
 
“I'm not coming out! Ava! Ava! `Ava cure`! Manar! Mande`!!
 
Megumi just shouts.. “Will you complain in Japanese already!!” ..as she and Kei drag Imlade out against his will, just before the knight (sorta) screams! “NAY!!” ..and breaks free, and makes it back to the temple arch, just before SMACKING into an invisible force field.
 
“Ow..” ..he ekes out, before thumping down unto his backy. Keiichi blinks, and then hears.. “What a handful.” ..as he sees Frigurina float up, with Bell in walking tow. Megumi just compliments.. “Nice one.”
 
Keiichi just asks.. “Lind alright?” ..Bell sighs. “Not verily.” ..before she asks.. “Did you learn from his end what occurred?” Kei nods back.. “Yup, what a mess. You?” ..Bell nods unto. “A problem most dear.”
 
Frigurina just shakes her head. “Males of mortal or nigh, a mess they make in any dimension.” ..this Megumi just nods. “Amen to that.”
 
By the time Imladris pulls himself up, moaning with six ways of sight, he hears Bell come up and calmly offer. “Would you mind accompanying me and Keiichi on an errand?”
 
Imladris blinks, then recognizes a chance to get away from the temple on given merit. “Uh, okay.. aye.”
 
--------------------
 
Lind was given a wide berth, one quite stoic and unmoving, as she mulled the images in her mind, near Luna again. All of it, including her unexpectedly brutal response.
 
And her words most ill that accompanied.
 
She sighed and looked into her now long since empty tea cup.
 
Skuld actually felt sorry for Lind in this state, after she learned the details of what occurred. She then heard from her sister behind.. “Better get used to sights like this. Given you and Sentaro.”
 
Skuld just rolls her eyes. “Why do you think I've been trying so hard to keep Bell and Keiichi apart?”
 
Urd just blandly snipped back, eyes no less so.. “I thought it was a well over borderline obsession you had over her.” ..this Skuld GROWLS back.. “Well, what about you and your obsession with seeing Keiichi and my Big Sis play `doctor' so dang much!?”
 
Urd just accuses back wackily. “Where the heck did you get that idea from!? (Never mind if it's true.)”
 
Skuld HAH's back.. “Those comics of mine are `quite' explicit sometimes.”
 
Urd just suddenly reacts by shouting out.. “MOMMY! Skuld has been reading naughty magazines!” ..this as Skuld chases after.. “No I DON'T! Stop it Urd! QUIT IT!” ..this shoots outside, and alleviates the migraine Lind was developing.
 
“They need muzzles.” ..she quips `dryly'.
 
Unseen, a mini-Urd zips by, on Recon for certain `tests'.
 
--------------------
 
Keiichi kept shaking his head. “I've never thought of such a thing coming from `you' dude.” ..this a more plainly clothed Imlade moans back. “If you'd let me punish myself in a manner fit for Ilmater, I can `start' making amends.” ..this Bell teardrops meekly. “Now now, you have enough scars already cousin.”
 
Keiichi wonders what `that' means, as they all walk down along the sidewalk, on their way towards the elder Morisato's residence in town again, a short hop on a tram away. Imladris meanwhile just sighs out.. “So much for thinking I knew what the Generals meant by all of `that'.”
 
Belldandy just imparts.. “No, `that' kind of combat tactic wouldn't be proper for us goddesses to endure. Not even Valkyries are very tolerant of such.. `tactics.'.”
 
Imladris however asks, just because he needs to know.. “But what about Urd and Peorth around here all the time? Isn't all `that' slightly borderline?”
 
Keiichi however remarks, guessing well enough.. “They just mess around, not play around like that. At least not unless you count the time Urd was split apart and all that.” Belldandy nods in kind. “Yes, `that' kind of tactic is fit only for demons, and those that seek to sunder hearts. Not for those that seek to strengthen.”
 
Imladris `actually', to Keiichi's amazement, burns in Incarnum smolder, unto his right arm, a reminder of this. (In Intracel code, such being more striking. And neat, neatness counts.)
 
“Thou shalt not... seduce.. um.. a Valkyrie, in combat.” ..and then looks at the `tattoo'. “That sound right?”
 
Bell just smiles. “Sounds proper cousin.” ..while Keiichi just looks away before he smells any burnt flesh in resultant.
 
--------------------
 
Eihwa looks around the temple `residence', near the Buddha, and.. “Awwwww.. he left.”
 
“(x6) We know where he went.”
 
Eihwa looks back at them, and smirks.
 
--------------------
 
Keiichi never ducked so FAST in his life, this after the story Imlade gave to a beforehand, calmly prior listening Takano, such was her `foot' thereafter, in the Ninjitsu style, unto gold dope's cheek!! Keima just was glad he was in the workshop, as he hears Takano rip some `nice' lingo into the prone, splayed, busted and broken knight (sorta..)
 
“You TWIT on a STICK!” ..to summate.
 
With head barely up.. “aCKnoWLedgED..” ..-thunk-
 
Bell just blinks at this response and remarks.. “My, Lady Takano has great skill and speed.”
 
Keiichi head, only half his head sticking up over the panel.. “That's why we never tried to snatch cookies outta the jar.”
 
Takano just huffs and then turns, and STOMPS inside, with the two nominal lovebirds looking where Imlade could not. (Verily.) This as sounds of tossed things all about in manic fashion, are added unto more laced `lingo'. Bell remarks.. “I should help her clean up later.” ..in all too `happy' a fashion. Keiichi just.. “Uhhhh..” ..before Takano stomps back out, and `actually' kicks Imlade up to his feet. (Don't ask where.)
 
“HERE!!”
 
Imlade looks at the item SHOVED into his barely feeling hands. (Sorta looks, given how dizzy he is.) “Umm...”
 
“Something you can do to make up for your Lindy. It works every time I'm POed enough at my Keima.”
 
Keiichi actually hazards.. “Those were fun times..” ..and scampers away before Takano CLOBBERS him. Imladris meanwhile manages to see though dizzy eyes, at the enclosed, thin wooden like box, sorta like a fancy dart board set enclosure, except only thick enough for a picture frame of hardly large size. Sits up and tries to instinctively open the two small shutters..
 
Keiichi scampers behind Bell, when he sees Takano `actually' lift Imlade, like he was a cat, such as how much `pain' gold dude feels in the neck at that moment!
 
“Don't.. open it.. until home you go.”
 
Imlade barely ekes out a.. “Okay...” ..before hiney meets ground again.
 
Takano then announces. “And justa to be sure, you's and me will be on hand for the apology. `THEN” you can open that thingy, and read it as if it was holy scripture. Because for your sake, it `is'.”
 
“Peachy..” Imlade puts, still feeling ringing all around his head.
 
Belldandy remarks next.. “I came with the recipe for sweet crème cookies.”
 
Takano switches gears just as swiftly and beams back.. “Oohh! Was waiting for that today. Let's get started!”
 
Keiichi watches as Bell and Takano all but hop inside the elder residence, and notes. “This won't be short.”
 
Imlade meanwhile looks at the secret iota, and begins thinking of looking anyway. That is before Keiichi sees and DUCKS in time, as a baking pan zips overhead, and into gold dude's head! One nice clang later.. “No peeking said I!! We need some helpers in here!”
 
Imlade nor Keiichi dared argue the point, or dragged their feet.
 
--------------------
 
Frigurina thumbed through the book Urd had stolen from Skuld's room, which halted her Belldandy like sweeping she was, for her own reasons, enjoying quite simply. This wasn't any less so. “Hmm...” ..as she looked through, much to Urd's sadistic smile, hidden as a `cute' one, while Skuld hid her frown of worry, with a... uh.. no she wasn't..
 
Frigurina just finished her speed reading thumbing, and more flaccidly doing a second thumb through, commenting. “Wonder if husband will like me acting this way.” ..she puts, rather Belldandy like openly, which catches Urd off guard.
 
Skuld just blinks and shrugs. “'Would' Father like such things?”
 
Frig just smiles back.. “The Bug Guy always needs a surprise once in a few Eons.”
 
Urd however injects, on top of Skuld's melon. “What? You.. wait, don't tell me..” ..before getting the said thick book in the face. “Ow..”
 
“Maybe I should tell Skuld some of the books I found in `your' room?”
 
Skuld cocks an eye, as Urd stutters out.. “T.. th.. that stuff was from Keiichi's room. The guy has pent up passions you know.”
 
Frig fingers her chin, and wonders.. “Really? We really need to make alone time for those two.”
 
Urd blinks, as Skuld `blares'.. “But Big Sister isn't like that at ALL?!?!”
 
Frigurina just waggles a finger, seemingly not caring for the original topic that wrought all this.. “Please, where did you think `you' three came from? All life in fact. So must you three each take yours in turn in the next cycle of life.”
 
Urd and Skuld just react blandly, wondering if they should be messing with each other like this, knowing that their mother likes to take ANY opportunity to change it all into Frigurina's portfolio preferences. (Ala, give anything resembling motherhood and marriage, an opening, and watch out for the tentacles.)
 
Urd/Skuld: (Dryly) “Can we get back to the hazing already?”
Frigurina just rolls her eyes and starts sweeping. “Never changes over the years, don't it?” ..she then opinionates.. “I mean even your Father would balk at this, going back to his infinite creations and all, rather than face things like...” ..and looks up and sees two daughters long since gone. Whit she grumbles.. “...procreation.
 
Sheesh, nice to know we had this chat. Kith-goddesses have no respect for elder gods nowadays in era, I tell you..”
 
She swept two more times, and then looked over to the all too silent residence.
 
And then she saw Megumi tending to her KSR where Keiichi usually did his tinkering.
 
“Nope, no boredom here.” ..she crooned with a snicker.
 
--------------------
 
“Great job Sis.”
 
“Shut up Skuld.”
 
Still, Skuld and Urd each just take the moment to sigh, making their narrow escape from the motherly `embrace' that nearly.. um .. wasn't safe, kay? They both just slump back to back, in Keiichi's room, (for some reason,) before Skuld a moment later asks.. “Those `were' Keiichi's magazines she mentioned, right?”
 
Urd looked back awkwardly.. “Well if you would let Keiichi have some of that kind of `fun'.” ..this Skuld spats back.. “Forget it.”
 
Suddenly, their awkward converse, is `stamped' literally silent, as they both poke their heads out, just as Lind snaps.. “Enough of this.” ..as she stamp-walks outside, not bothering to notice the looks she gets in so doing.
 
No wait, she `did', as the suddenly popping out of sight Norn melons demonstrates. Skuld just sweats resultantly, as Urd remarks.. “Hate to be that knightly bloke, when he tries to apologize.”
 
“The books don't have anything on this. Either of ours.” ..Skuld puts, Urd nods before she realizes.. “Hey! Not my mags! Not! Not!”
 
--------------------
 
Eihwa just looks with rolling eyes. “Why did I get dragged into this?” ..this as she rolls some cookie dough in her hands, looking over at the Six, sampling some of Bell's wondrous creations. There was plenty of batter to go around, a near commercial venture going on, as Takano just chides.. “If you kept the youngins in line, and not smacking into this place like hounds after a rabbit...”
 
Eihwa frazzles, as Imladris moans.. “Ow.. hand cramp..” ..after rolling number 4,642, and placing the same on a buttered cookie sheet. He gets a tea towel in the face. “Quit ya whinin.”
 
Keiichi and Belldandy meanwhile have their `full' fill of fun, helping each other make, roll and place dough balls. Takano just smiles calmly, as at least one couple was in bliss at the moment.
 
Eihwa just looks around.. “Santo cielo, did we make enough cookies?” ..this as the Eddas munch on their share. “(x6) There's never such a thing!”
 
Takano smirks, as Bell notes this and remarks. “Did we make too many? We seemed to have gotten carried away.”
 
Takano just smiles back.. “But we had fun doing this, right?”
 
Keiichi remarks to this. “Sounds good to me. Been years since we did this.” ..before he wonders.. “Too bad Meg isn't here to enjoy this.” ..and wonders more...
 
--------------------
 
“ACK!! Stop! STOP!”
 
Frigurina chases after Megumi, nice and frantic. “But I can get the right god or spirit for you! Please?!”
 
Megumi just screams out... “KEI! Why'd you forget me here!!?? AIIEEEE!!”
 
--------------------
 
Takano just flusters a hand. “Aww, she's fine.” ..with Keiichi teardropping and all.
 
Imladris however looks no where near so, this as he finds himself suddenly staring into a stiffening ball of dough. Takano looks over and sees this and `this' time does not respond. The face of introspection more than apparent to the most youthful looking mother of two.
 
She'd seen it thousands of times, as a wife of one.
 
For Imladris, the ball of dough, might as well be a crystal ball.
 
So deep was he `looking'.
 
--------------------
 
-one bad incident prior-
 
She flipped her Axe deftly, and blocked three more vicious strikes, the shaft and the blue diamond blade each taking in the Lunar light of less than a few tens of thousands of kilometers away, as a knight kept pressing his brutal attacks.
 
And Lind seemed all happy as beets to keep allowing so.
 
After all, she had been hammering him in turn prior, for over twenty minutes. Long enough to ensure she saw him get riled enough to counterattack, and see, if for just a split echo of a second, within a second, the lack of compassion that was meshed and buried within the layers and armors, real and mental, of the nominally human and honor driven knight lord.
 
She was almost desperate to see a hint of an animal within the warrior, within the warrior within the knight, and so on in the human and name each. The barriers were indeed thick and deep, and that split echo hint shown why.
 
She took three more practiced, though severe parries, and silently sighed that she couldn't duplicate such.
 
“Your control is becoming suffocating with exactingness.”
 
Imlade locked blades, and with each harsh arc of screeching metal, and twirling weapons.. “So... -!sheeack!- ...have... -!shwat!- ...you... -!SCREECH!- ...love.”
 
Lind smirked, and twirled him so fast, he `with' his weapon spun around thrice, before he stopped this with a grab of her jumpsuit, and used his momentum to HURL Lind somewhere well below the Luna orbital plane.
 
It was at this point, as Lind was on the upswing return, he made his foolish mistake to come, in mind.
 
Lind, not suspecting, crashed HARD into his plain stance held most.. uh.. plainly, with her chide in turn of.. “Hardly a glamorous tactic.”
 
“You take interesting note of this.”
 
Lind blinked, as Imladris dug his blade into her polearm shaft, and himself towards her in turn.
 
“...a note most... pleasing, to feel in heart.”
 
Lind at first mocks back.. “I take my Joy most to heart.”
 
Imladris twirls to end up behind her, changing his tone to something much less warrior like. “I sense more than this. Something akin to another word I dare whisper.” ..as Lind feels something off indeed in this note. “What is of?”
 
“Of Ecstasy. Without fail.”
 
Lind feels her heart skip, and this allows her to miss sight for a split second, before she parries a side thrust. She then hears him prod further.. “I sense how deeply you want to feel the Ecstasy of battle. Each parry and yell showing who you `really' are.” ..a deepening voice that was not normal at all to use.
 
Lind didn't like it, and back away.. “I don't fight for personal satisfaction.” ..and then blocked a tremendous shot, his return in a seductive tone.. “Yet there is so much satisfaction here to be had, even now..”
 
“Please stop!”
 
Lind suddenly makes a brutal arc swing and connects, sending a somewhat more prone knight backwards some. Lind realizes with gasp, and shoots over to him, but in so doing, he in turn remarks.. “You `did' enjoy that.”
 
Lind just screams.. “Don't talk to me like that!!” ..and hammers another blow, one caught more easily this time.
 
“You `love' to feel the lust of battle! Admit it!”
 
By now, the lesson should have been learned, by both sides, as an errant attempt to teach a side of battle not of conventional make, based on teachings not fully understood by Imladris, from his `nannies', and by which were being misconstrued and misunderstood in application..
 
..save for the fact.. -CLANG- ..ow, she hits him hard!
 
“Stop talking to me like that! What are you playing at anyway!?!?”
 
Imladris presses at first, ignoring the real enough blood literally frothing away from past his Incarnum atmosphere `skin', into open space, with several more skillful attacks, ones Lind manages to equal, despite her jittered nerves. (The manner of talk hitting harder than Imladris could barely realize.) After three more series of this, he suddenly flips around, and grasps/gloms/gropes even, Lind! She is shocked by this, as he goes that one step too far..
 
“A goddess, or Valkyrie... you lust for all of this, give into your cravings!”
 
Lind, not a human, but a goddess that isn't made for enduring such warped emotions, suddenly snaps, and grabs his hand, and spins him around roughly! He sees sight spin twice, then thrice, before he realizes from her tone, he `did' go too far.
 
And before he can even think in the next second, he sees Lind wind up.. “NEVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!” ..and outright smacks him in the nose!
 
Of course the second after that, she sees in his eyes, the mistake he just realized, and heard her own tone in them. Lind gasped, as Imladris felt his stomach turn into coal. Before either knew it, neither saw the other.
 
The rest...
 
--------------------
 
...Imladris saw in the drying ball of dough.
 
He sighed and admonished himself again, as he started looking around, realizing everyone was gone from sight. The cookies were all plated on several plates, and in several gift boxes, all nicely wrapped in blue ribbon.
 
However, he didn't seen, yet `did' hear.. “Sorry lad, no forks to be had.”
 
He looked up and saw Keima, a sight he didn't expect. Imladris just chuckled, as Keima came up and traded the stiff dough in his hand, for a cool, yet fresh sweet cookie. “Here, something to mull over with the tongue instead.” ...this as he munched his own cookie, despite his hands only half cleaned of soot from glass making. (Not much better than the oil he usually had from tinkering on his own bike.)
 
Imladris however didn't seem to respond for a second, as he commented.. “A hundred years of training, and more than one life, and yet I still act like a royal arse of unevolved note.
 
I have to apologize to her.”
 
“Good.” ..is all Keima said, not bothering with any fatherly advice, upon one that was easily his own grandfather in extension of age. He didn't like giving any more crap than he was wanting himself to take.
 
Instead, he munched down on the remainder of his...
 
“WHO SAID YOU COULD EAT THAT!!” ..which shocked them both, as Keima almost choked on the rest of the cookie. A split moment later, Keiichi and Imlade help smack Keima's back a few times, as Takano snickers under her breath. (She `loved' getting the one up on Keima.) Behind, Bell, Eihwa and Eddas watched, as Takano `chided'. “You're going to ruin dinner if you eat anymore. How many was that, huh? Huh?!”
 
Keima tried to blabber, but only `did' blabber, not being coherent. Keiichi just sighed.. “Takano, I'd still like to have a Father to look up...” ..and gets SMACKED in the head.. “What'd I say about that boy?!”
 
Keiichi just feels another concussion bolt in. “Nevermind.”
 
Takano just `huffs', (and giggles the `same',) and then hears from Imladris suddenly. “Please forgive me. I need to..” ..and then sees Takano `cough'. “Don't tell me boyo. I ain't your love. I belong to Keima.”
 
Keima just blinks. “For how much longer?” ..and gets decked, ala Keiichi a moment prior, just as Imladris nods and looks around.. “Where'd I place that tablet?” ..and finds Bell already handing it to him. “Here you go cousin.”
 
Imladris nods, and then is pull/pushed by Takano out.. “Kay boyo, let's go, I'll watch and make sure ya screw up just right. And take these cookies as a token.” ..somehow shoving one of the wrapped boxed into his arms, now all of a sudden laden most quite.
 
However Eihwa leans in right at the doorway with.. “If she `does' reject you, I'll sweep you up on the rebound.”
 
Takano just groans.. “You do gold boyo, and you won't live past it.”
 
Imladris, in between these two.. uh.. ladies, looks to Belldandy. “Help?” ..with plea of eye. Bell of course just offers.. “Good luck cousin.” ..whit to Imlade just sighs.. “Aye, so loved am I.”
 
Keiichi and Keima meanwhile give Bell a eye twittering look `each'.
--------------------
 
Lind looked at Megumi's impressive speed, and Frig's impressive determination, and sighed. However a split moment later, she thunked herself on the head, and admonished.. “Enough said I of being morbid in mind.”
 
“Ne pas être trop tôt.”
 
Lind smirked.. “Keeping tabs on me, goddess of Forever?”
 
Peorth on cue, fades into view, to Lind's left. “Someone has to, for both of your sakes.” ..and a flitsy sigh.. “Even if I too feel fluttered to attempt for such a heart. Such is to prevent my sœur from her intentions.
 
And hence the round of it all here.”
 
Lind however looks away, and grasps at herself, an insecurity already said two acts prior. Peorth notes this and then remarks. “It `twas poor form Chevalier conducted. I never would have suspected he would go that far.”
 
Lind however quickly remarks.. “It was not a true fault of his.”
 
Peorth blinks, and then sees her suddenly shoot up into the air. A second later, Urd remarks beside her.. “Interesting comment.”
 
Peorth only and wordlessly, follows up, as does Urd a split moment later.
 
Such as how Lind makes the same decision Imladris did in that `same' moment, most exacting in time.
 
--------------------
 
-one minute later-
 
“Not again.”
 
Skuld huffs, at being left behind again, standing outside in the warm day of summer, looking quite ravishing for her budding age, in a simple summer fit dress, black raven hair fluttering in the breeze. (Something of a miracle for any wind at all on a summer day, thank goddesses for oceans..)
 
She draws her hand into her hair and finds herself thinking longingly without intention, of her own growing beloved. Love indeed becomes one of more beauteous note with time.
 
And on cue.. “Hey Skuld!”
 
Skuld's heart skips a beat as Sentaro shows up on his prize BMX, and waves a paper in hand. “Sentaro!” -love hearts bubbling up-
 
“I got another A+!” ..as he shows his grammar test results after running up to her. Skuld sees and hugs on the spot, to his rather rosy blush. “Wow, that's great Sentaro-kun!”
 
If this was what he was expecting for a reward, it was sure better than the hug his mother gave him earlier.
 
And of course on cue.
 
“I SEE YOU!!”
 
Sentaro and Skuld both snap their heads at.. “Mother?!” ..the latter in abject fear, as Frig finds new reason to meddle, much to Megumi's REPLETE thanks from afar.
 
As one withered of a Morisato afar demonstrates.. “D... dang woman... ugh..”
 
Frig meanwhile just wrings her hands, not realizing she's been `suffering' from a light form of portfolio overload from the past couple of days. A slight syndrome from being on a mortal plane `replete' with love, marriages, and motherhoods all across this rock of a burg, amongst the cosmos.
 
Such wavelengths of such `replete' energy upon her, just swamping her normally stable senses.
 
In a day, she'd be back to normal, the kind Skuld and Urd witnessed earlier, minus the overactive need to marry off her daughters on a whim of `any kind'.
 
And now you know the hazard Skuld and Sentaro find themselves in, though Sentaro, as all males at his age, (and others older that never would,) doesn't quite grasp such things yet. Frigurina however doesn't really pay heed to such, given her state..
 
“Now.. are you a morning, or an afternoon type of ceremony?”
 
Skuld yanks Sentaro off and away in a random direction.. “How bout Never mommy!”
 
Frig just twiddles her fingers, and takes a calm breath. And then she just starts hopping after like she was PePe LePew or something.
 
“Ohwahahaha, attendre moi, mon aimant enfants de la lumière. Ohwahahaha.”
 
Skuld meanwhile manages to get Sentaro onto the bike, and her on top of his back, and sees Frig approaching, squealing!! “Ride us outta here!”
 
“Where?”

“China! Russia! I don't care, just RIDE!!” ..so done with a screech of rubber and manic yelling.
 
At this, Frigurina just smirks.. “Oh, so fast..” ..and flicks her fingers, causing one of Urd's broomsticks to float over calmly to her. She sidesaddles it, and makes a light kick, and has it saunter-swoop after her `prey'.
 
Megumi, left alone, as Sigel and Banpei come over and look at the burnt husk.
 
“Evil. That goddess is pure evil!”
 
Sigel and Banpei just eye each other, the former quipping.. “/ Organics. \”
 
--------------------
 
Her steel blue mane of asymmetrical note, flutters about her, as she mulls on how to approach this terse confrontation to come. Her mullings are again cut short, this time on keen eye of approach from one she seeks.
 
Not in full heart though.
 
On the other end, a knight gulps, wondering what part of him is about to be decapitated, as below, goddesses and mortals alike watch in following from behind.
 
Keiichi sees.. “There she is.”
 
Everyone stops, as Peorth and Urd quickly appear and land near by, looking on what would be a most memorable apology.
 
Peorth notes Eihwa from afar, all flour covered and such, as much as the rest of the bunch with her. “Hehe, domesticated.” ..before Urd flicks her ear. “Hush.” ..as Lind quickly reforms her clothing to more mortal mode. (One that pretty much matched Imlade's own, save for her gloves, kept of Valkyrian mode.)
 
For a moment, the two beheld a somewhat uncomfortable glance, before Imlade felt the gift package pulled away from him. He looks as Takano prods.. “Daylight is burning bloke.” ..scooting back towards the others a moment later, ending up next to Keima. Imlade sighs and looks back, a neutral look akin on her façade.
 
With little fanfare, he starts to open the shutter doors, and so doing, hears from Takano.. “Don't read first, just say what you see! Got it boyo?!”
 
Imlade just yelps back.. “You said that six times already!” ..and turns back to see Lind fighting to keep composure suddenly. He ignores it, and on opening, sees the lettering in nice standard Times New Roman, black-gold in sheen, with a `background' of mirror reflected art of a simple cherry blossom scene.
 
If only the words seemed as serene as the rather glamorous looking apology. This he notes as he starts reading..
 
“Ahem.. ah..
 
I, (insert name here..) ah.. AH, Imladris.. being of unsound body, and useless mind, stand as part of the gender that is most lesser compared to the one this apology is crafted. Being one apologizing for a mistake, whatever mistake, whatever format, whatever at all, am in the wrong for whatever I did, however I did, or anything that is that I did as a living personage, being male, that being the first mistake, attempt this as apology in of the following..
 
Being of said lesser gender, before one that is the better gender, one that gives life always, and rules said pains thereafter, (gee.) ah.. apologize for the crime of both being male, and for the dispute that led me to being wrong, primarily, because I am of `being' male in the first place.
 
If I am lucky, I may be given pity, as well as the love that was allowed for me, the foolish male, to engender and cherish.
 
Whatever else. I am wrong, so.. (uh..) god help me, to whatever punishment I will gladly accept.
 
If nothing else, please mock me, for I am male. So there.”
 
This wasn't an understatement, since given how `awkward' a smile Imladris gives a blandly looking on Lind. The goddesses just.. uh.. smile, while Keiichi and Keima just twitch their eyes. Keima just whispers.. “Still gives me nightmares.” ..before Takano elbows him.
 
Imladris meanwhile wonders for a moment, how bad a bruise to the manly ego, this just caused to even `make' this.' Given the glasswork, this `had' to be Keima's own work. (Dear goddesses in heaven.)
 
And yet for a moment, Lind just stands there, and doesn't seem to respond. Everyone else just watches, wondering, watching on for an indelible moment that just seems to freeze time solid.
 
That is, until Lind takes a few steps forward, passing the gap somewhat calmly, though tersely, given the facial expression is granite to look upon. This until Imladris sees Lind stop before him, and then, all too calmly, cocks an eye.
 
And then she decks him.
 
Everyone, Takano actually included, watched surprised, Eihwa commenting.. “Is that accepting? I can't tell.” ..as Lind just huffs down at the busted nasal Chevalier, on his hiney. She then dryly retorts to it all.. “What are `you' apologizing for?” ..as Imlade blinks, all the while his internal nanites just `sigh' within, at the continuing work to repair the gold bloke this day.
 
Imlade blinks, no longer certain of anything at all in this Act, just as Keima and Keiichi each suddenly snap out.. “Women! Goddesses! We can't understand them anymore!! AIIEEEEEEE!!” ..both just run around in insanity for a split moment, before Takano and Urd each zip over and nab Keima's and Keiichi's ears respectively.
 
“Watch it.” ..both say in simult. Everyone else just keeps smiling awkwardly, as Urd dumps Keiichi near Bell, this as Bell in turn wonders.. “Did we miss something here?”
 
“Gollie, now even I wonder.” Takano quips, still holding onto Keima's pain riddled ear.
 
Lind just leans down and starts to quip.. “Did not we both try the same unconventional thing upon each earlier other?”
 
Imladris blinks, and then realizes. “So we both noticed eh?”
 
Lind smirks, but is interrupted as Eihwa suddenly shoots in, before even Peorth can react, as she smothers all over his backside. Lind is as easily surprised by this, as Eihwa `announces'.. “Oh, dear me poor amore! Let's try this instead.” ..and produces a second `crystal-teardrop', with Urd realizing and shouting.. “Eihwa! Don't!!” ..too late as Imlade feels the `drop' suddenly shoot down his throat, and tries to spin him around on the `spot'!
 
“Mio al fine!”
 
Lind a SPLIT moment later nabs him away.. “What did you do!!!”
 
Urd and Keiichi realize and suddenly grab as many arms as they can, yelling manic like.. “RUN! JUST RUN!!” ..with even Keima and Takano getting this treatment. “What'd the heck is it now?!”
 
The why for Takano however soon takes shape, as Imladris feels the potion take effect, his head already swimming from concussions all, now gets assaulted by an ultra strength potion, one his nanites cannot react to in time to counteract.
 
And he falls asleep.
 
Eihwa looks and blinks.. “Eh?”
 
Peorth pokes her head up from behind a bush where everyone else ended up. “Oh oui, the potion I made started with Keiichi falling asleep.” ..this Keiichi stabs up, arm-waving in anime wacky fashion.. “How could you!!!”
 
Takano and Keima blandly poke their heads up over another bush, Urd behind them, as Takano quips.. “Mind tellin us what tha heck `this' is now?”
 
Urd however responds more generally, causing Keima to `eep' away on a manic jump! “But that potion was mixed in with soda. Plus made by an amateur.. (Peorth: -GRRR- ) ..I don't fully know what will happen this time.”
 
Eihwa blinks.. “But it should make my knight my love prisoner! That's what Peorth's report said!” ..this Lind growls back.. “Will you quit that?!”
 
Eihwa just snaps.. “I didn't hear a true apology you know. Making a male ego suffer like that.”
 
Takano `coughs' in turn. “That was `my' idea goddess.” ..which Keima rolls his eyes. “Don't remind us.” ..and gets decked.
 
Belldandy however, and quite suddenly reacts just as Lind and Eihwa look ready for Armageddon, as she nabs Keiichi, and in a swift motion, leaps them both unto Imladris's prone form! Everyone looks in surprise, as Bell crosses her arms before her head.

Space of both mind and body, between mind of others and body akin near, give space with no fail, and into the universe of the alone and safe at this time!
 
All of a sudden, time freezes for everyone, except for Bell, Kei, and as she asks.. “Help me move cousin Keiichi.”
 
Keiichi complies. “Okay.”
 
A minute later, time resumes, literally, time and event each, as Lind and Eihwa BLINK. “EH!?” ..as Urd looks around.. “Where'd they go to!?” ..as the Eddas shoot up into the air. “(x^) We don't see them!”
 
Keima and Takano just share a mind blank, eye pipped moment of confusion, as Lind and Eihwa look at each other, dryly, and comment in simult..
 
“Belldandy is really good.”
 
--------------------
 
It didn't matter where they really were (other than as far as Keiichi could help carry anyway,) as it was more of merit, the chance to give Imladris a suddenly needed space to breath within, especially in his asleep state.
 
Belldandy just sighed and dourly imparted.. “This has not been his glamour day.”
 
Keiichi just chuckled, as Imladris lain prone under a tree, as Belldandy and Keiichi both lean over their charge. “Is this how rough we had it up till now?”
 
Bell looked over with a calm smile. “We have indeed been though much. But it seems cousin has been through twice as much in a shorter time span, than we in the same span.
 
I feel it's becoming a detriment.”
 
Keiichi looks over at Bell and asks.. “You think what's been happening with Eih... ah.. Eihwa, led to that apology we heard a bit ago?”
“I don't know. But I believe no one of Heaven ever expected Lind and Cousin to encounter this much torment. It seems that this may only be the tip of the iceberg, as far as goddesses go towards Cousin.
 
If this continues, the message of Lind's and Cousin's love, will be lost in the enamoured wash of goddesses like Eihwa.”
 
Keiichi blinks and wonders.. “Why not just have Imlade here, order everyone else away? Hate to say it, but he's not as nice as you.” ..this Bell actually blushes at, seeing the compliment in all things.. “Thank you.
 
However Cousin is not quite aware the kind of following he has garnered in Heaven. Remember, saving our realm essentially twice has had impressive side effects. The Six probably have been fanning those flames ever since the first Invasion.
 
The challenge will to keep Lind as primary a focus for him, as he deserves. A romance almost a century long deserves that much, until the time all other goddesses realize his heart is already truly given.”
 
Keiichi didn't fully appreciate, the life and format of Heaven still beyond his ken as yet. He was amazed this same unconscious dude was so meshed in that same fabric. But he `could' understand Lind deserved to be happy. This gold dude deserved it.
 
It was enough to go by.
 
“Think we should help them?”
 
Bell looks over simply, as Keiichi continues.. “I mean, can't have my own personal bodyguards in turmoil themselves.” ..he then blinks upon himself.. “Can't believe I just said that.” ..this Belldandy giggles unto.
 
“I think that is a wonderful idea, Keiichi dear.”
 
--------------------
 
Unbeknownst to what Eihwa intended, causing Imladris to fall so dead asleep for this short period of time, the teardrop did have it's basic effect.
 
But the eyes, slumbering in dreams, `saw' the only façade that mattered to him.
 
Lind swam in oceans, fought amongst the stars, flew in flocks of angel birds, slept as serenely as a goddess of purity, yet cursed at a cut as brazenly as a drunk Irish-German on vodka shots. She was there holding him, there caressing him, there in a full-nelson. There with tears, and with smiles of battle lust.
 
Lind was in every sleeping flicker of REM sleep, there in the doldrums where the mind paused within the eye of the Valkyrian typhoon.
 
The dreams melded with factual memory. The sight of her in his early days being torn apart by Thor. The feel of her on all fours, on that day she pleaded to him for answers on that cliff over the Ash Tree itself. The dejection on her face of when he `did' now remember himself in the moments of initial amnesia, the way he treated her in such acidic emotionlessness.
 
And the moment he confessed and she flew to him, literally, soul and wing alike.
 
He felt the Melds, of two whit.
 
He saw her cradled in his arms when she was cursed in child form, when her powers within were burning her literally asunder. And the child day they both shared after, despite the Contract her hated, the moment was indeed enrapturing to have.
 
And all of this, more and more, eye with only eye in dreaming darkness, all of it, not actually of his own mind. The teardrop, remember, knocked him out cold. Eihwa didn't realize that the `teardrop' was meant to make the mind awake, and unwittingly see the first thing that clicked into memory. That meant that to get as pure a reaction as intended, even if quite dishonorable a method, the mind `had' to be rendered inert.
 
So, if indeed he `did' see all of these images, whom was instilling them?
 
In any case, as far as the `teardrop' was concerned, it's criteria was already satisfied.
 
And then he started to awaken, a heart already swamped as all heck. Wooboy..
 
--------------------
 
Keiichi noted back, as he saw.. “He's waking up.”
 
Bell looked, as a couple of chibi-goddesses suddenly pop out of sight, their sensors returning to their hosts. She notes, a tic spell weary from using her own sensors to call for `help', and then the escape earlier. She hoped she wouldn't have to expend any more this day.
 
She needed her focus on ensuring a proper setting. “An apology to him that I couldn't use my spells on his mind to alleviate. I hope indeed Lind finds him first.”
 
Keiichi notes, as he then sees Imladris pull himself up without aid of arms, to a sitting position. “Woo, strong guy. Uh oh..” ..and pulls Bell down with him to hopefully remain unseen.
 
For Imlade's own part, the `moment' he awoke, and the brain clicked back on into conscious mode, the overwhelmed nanites starting to reboot, all he could feel, was his heart thumping most.. um.. engrossingly. He had trouble concentrating on anything else, other than one thing..
 
“L.. Lind...”
 
As soon as he said this, his heart SPIKED on him, and Keiichi had to blink thrice, as he looked around.. “JEEZE! Where'd he go?!”
 
Bell looks up, and wonders.. “Is this the potion's doing?” ..this Keiichi looks over. He then offers.. “We need to follow.”
 
On this, K1 follows Bell's lead, as she can make out the erratic flight pattern Imladris engages in.
 
--------------------
 
Meanwhile, Lind managed to evade Eihwa, a tic sorry that Eihwa's intentions wouldn't bear fruit, but `quite' determined to beat her to the first `look'. If for nothing else than to keep her love from feeling more antagonism upon himself afterwards.
 
She sighed however, and found herself wondering once again why she overreacted so badly during that sparring session. “It's no different than what a demon would attempt. It's a nominal tactic of our mutual enemy after all.” ..she admitted to herself, before shaking her head. “No, I need to find him, not dally like this.”
 
As soon as she said that, she `saw' him, as Imladris held at his head in a struggling fashion.
 
Lind felt her heart thump and then shot towards him without fail.
 
He on the other hand, of mentally unstable note, (if he's ever stable, not sure there..) struggles with the flooding emotions of a singular theme that threatens to overwhelm him, into a state most untruthful. As such, as soon as he sees Lind approach..
 
“Oh Lind... I... eh? ACK!!” ..and ZINGS backwards almost out of view from her! “NO, stay back!!”
 
Lind of course just follows.. “Beloved?!”

“NO!” ..he wackily shoos her away whit.. “Don't look at me, I'm not `ME'!”
 
“I don't care, let me help you!” Lind shouts and shoots after him, whit to he in turn shoots away from `her'! This starts another patented chase all over Chiba and into nearby Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Okinawa, and so on, as Lind just gets more determined in as much as he gets more determined to keep away!
 
Cute really, if hard on the ears, (what with all the sonic booms in their wake..)
 
--------------------
 
Keiichi just flusters a hand after about two seconds of this.. “Forget it, like we helped any.”
 
Bell however remarks. “Don't worry, they'll be back here at about this exact spot soon.”
 
Keiichi wondered about that, and then `heard' a `second' yelp, one that sounded exactly like Imladris's own! He notes and sees to his abject annoyance. “Hey.. um.. why are there two of him now?”
 
Bell looks, as `Imlade', is chased by a MANIC, love struck Eihwa, and comments simply. “I see Peorth and Urd are on the job.”
 
“(x6) Eihwa will only get mad.” ..this Keiichi JUMPS away from, as Bell notes.. “That's alright, my cousin needs proper singular time with Lind. Keiichi just wonders out loud. “Aren't you freaked out about them finding us?”
 
“Why is that dear?” Bell just blinks, the Eddas as `one', yanking their eyelids down and raspberrying him rather retort in manner. Keiichi just blandly stares back. “Oh that's mature.”
 
--------------------
 
“(x2 voices as one..) Stay away!!”
 
“Come to me mio amore! COME TO ME DANG IT!!” ..this as Eihwa chases after `Imladris' like a ravenous cheetah, apparently too love struck to care to look closer in just yet. Meanwhile, the two `bulks' of melded goddess format, that blended to created the mass of one `knightly' version, just argue to each other within their melded link..
 
Urd: “I hope Bell is happy with this one!”
 
Peorth: “Mon Dieu! I can't believe I allowed this invasion of my own body!”
 
“Your body!? You got yourself messed up into MY body, rose girl!”
 
“Hey! I'm the one controlling the part of the body that counts! The one with the looks and the chest hair!”
 
“He `doesn't' have chest hair! And the real part of the body is down `here'! So `I'm' the one in control, running here!!”
 
“You wana bet... ACK! Watch it!” ...as `they/he/something' leap away from a near lunge from Eihwa, before Peorth snaps again.. “Will you pay attention!? If Eihwa catches us, were beyond dead as door dust!”
 
“That's door NAILS! And the only thing dumber than was that DORKY dance we did to meld into this guy! I haven't seen anything `that' stupid, since the dance that was done back in Dragonball Z!!”
 
“I kinda liked it.. YEEK!!” ..as Eihwa almost nabs him/hers/somethings again! Eihwa behind starts to hiss-growl like a wild cat, whit Peorth FREAKS out.. “We need to jump and fly or something! Eihwa's going insane!”
 
Urd just snaps `back'.. “We can't! We'll tear apart if we jump too hard! I'm not used to anything like this!”
 
“Oh shut up and run then! And FAST!”
 
At the very least, it keeps Eihwa occupied for a bit.
 
Unfortunately, at that moment, Skuld and Sentaro, still being chased, enter the same park area.
 
--------------------
 
Takano pulls another sweet cookie. “Another dear?”
 
Keima, head in her lap, under a tree on this nice summer day, just smiles. “Yes please.” ..and is hand fed ever so nicely. Takano, leaning back on a tree most broad and strong, after her playful feed, sighing most content.
 
“It's a lovely day, isn't it dear?”
 
Keima starts to nod, just as `Imladris' and then Eihwa on the chase, shoot by in the background. He just remarks. “Yes, so much calmer now we're alone.”
 
Takano smiles, then wonders anime openly. “Wonder where Megumi-kun went to.”
 
---
 
“Evil... pure evil...”
 
Sigel pokes at her.. “/ Will she ever stop smoldering? \”
 
Velsper hops by, rolling her/his neko eyes.
 
---
 
Takano just shrugs.. “Eh, she's a big grrl.” ..and strokes Keima's aging hair.
 
--------------------
 
-somewhere over the Pacific..
 
..hey, is that Amelia's plane?-
 
ENOUGH!!
 
Imladris, the genuine article, looks back reflexively, just pausing a split second too long, allowing Lind to resolutely NAB him in a full body (literally) glom, causing him to instinctively FREAK!! “BY THE LIGHT! NO MIGODDESS, NO!!!”
 
“I don't care!!”
 
Imladris felt `such' desperation in her voice, it shook him down to his nanites. (which were about to..) Lind just grasped into his back, as much as physics of mass allowed, as she gushed her feeling forth.
 
“Please look at me.”
 
Imladris reacted by shouting.. “No! I don't want to appear false to you, twice in one day!”
 
Lind however reacts to `this', by outright spinning him around, and looking him dead into his eyes. “I said I `don't' care.”
 
Imladris reacted by squeezing his eyes shut, and she reacted by pressing her forehead. She also pressed her voice, just as indelibly. “No matter how false you might think this spell may make you, I am no where near as fooled.
 
Please look at me, I love you no matter what happens. No consequence is as horrible as losing you.”
 
His eyes open reflexively again, and find Lind's in locked waiting.
 
“Lind...” ..he whispers, but then goes WIDE-EYED! “Oh JEEZE-Louise! I `looked'! I'm so sorry, I...” ..before he stops, and finds he wants to look as well, seeing such a softness in the eyes of one that wouldn't do the same for `anyone' else in the multiverse.
 
And notes.. “Eh? Wha.. nothing happened?”
 
Lind just smiles.. “Thought so..”
 
Unknowingly, the nanites caught up finally. They found the invasive chemicals that made up the potion, and scalded them from the body chemistry, the network of nanites knowing all nominal bodily status for Imladris's body. They were almost sentient. (Another problem for later in the series..) ..but only so to keep their master host in proper mode, fit for a powerful knight of task.
 
And one that has other things to worry about.
 
The next double sized page format, has two rather plainly clothed warriors, floating over a wavy sea, a small school of pacific fish passing below, clouds plenty, puffy and pearly, equal the white, fluffy, and pearlaescent wings of both Binary angels, as they enwrap around the floating scene of a kiss as dear as any could be ever, though not holding either, but rather making a `halo' in format effect.
 
Not bad for a couple that earlier were beating each other senseless, and then themselves after.
 
Eh, what love isn't bumpy.
 
--------------------
 
“You knew?”
 
Imladris smirked, nodding as they both floated over back towards the park like area they started this ruckus unto. “You'd been doing it for several days now. Kinda hard to miss when I `do' go that animalistic and all. A bit stark after a hundred years of all this training.”
 
Lind blushed. “I thought seeing a different side of you would make sparring more interesting. We seem to already have noted each other's abilities within conventional means.”
 
Imladris in turn just chuckled, as birds looked in amazement at them both as they `flew'. “I think that was why I made my poor attempt earlier.” ..this Lind listened intently.. “Indeed?”
 
“Aye, the generals kept spouting upon me to consider unconventional forms of battle, such as trickery and other less than honorable means. Not all battles are conducted with eyes locked upon each other. I think that was why I was trying to seduce you in combat.
 
Make something unconventional, become uncomfortable. The same you made of me when I had split moment of lost control.” ..this Lind blinked in surprise. Lind then admitted. “It was not you. The last time I felt you `that' false, was after the first battle with Caceroth.
 
Those words still sting even now, and anything such from you, makes me lose control.” ..this Imladris gave an inward look of dejection, equal to Lind's own. He `could' remember that, the `amnesia' part of his life was encoded into the `backup' memory the nanites held. Strange to be able to remember what was, essentially, three separate lives in their entirety, and as a consequence, could also remember the look on Lind face when he remembered the words..
 
I feel only what is needed. All other emotion is pointless to my duties.
 
He grew actually angry, remembering words he would have `never' said otherwise. Another reason to despise Caceroth. Another reason for the following words...
 
“This, is the true me. No matter what else may happen, and words from my mouth, not of my control, I am the true me, and this I say as such..
 
...I, as a Valkyrie's Knight, love thee no matter what else I say or do. I can't `stand' being without you. Heaven, even `sitting' without you is unbearable. Maybe laying too. Add crawling, crawling is good..”
 
Lind by now is giggling beyond her ken to control, as her heart feels a normal swelling of love for `her' knight most dear. (And true..)
 
Course Lind just prodded in.. “Doesn't mean you're off the hook for today. And I'm `still' going to save you, someday and somehow.”
 
“Should I feel so fortunate?” ..Imlade jokes, with an elbow in the ribs as a reward.
 
Still, Lind ended this discourse with a hand on his hand, left on right. “I'll hold onto those words though. No matter what happens.”
 
Imladris smiles back..
 
If only they knew whit to come...
 
They soon see, and land almost at the spot where they were above, when... ah, you know..
 
They see and hear however, a nice mess of things. Imladris blinks and quips.. “What the?” ..as they see Eihwa, Frigurina, Urd, Skuld, and Peorth in a manic exchange, while Sentaro tries to keep clear of it all, but Skuld's grip isn't helping `that' iota.
 
Lind just sighs. “Chaos on a heavenly level.”
 
--------------------
 
-one chaotic occlusion prior-
 
Eihwa finally had had enough, only an hour or so into the chase. As they pass over a bridge, Eihwa just shouts.. “BASTA!!” ..and makes a final, leap, one finally successful, due in part the flat out fatigue Urd/Peorth=Imlade are having.
 
Or more, Urd's half anyway.. “Oh man..” ...before she sees and Urd/Peorth=Imlade scream `most' girly like, (with equal enough tonsil tearing..) before Eihwa tackles them all...
 
..as Skuld keeps prodding Sentaro up the bridge, now as tired as ALL heaven! Skuld looks back at a MANIC motherly goddess as she closes in for the pounce! “Sentaro! Oh gawd, don't stop!”
 
“I.. I.. I can't keep... so... so.. eh?” ..and sees the ball that is Eihwa, tackling a `degenerating' form of Imlade, as `it' loses cohesive focus, and Urd/Peorth end up `splitting' back into normal.
 
And right into Sentaro's bike, whom shouts.. “AW MAN!!” ..just as Frig jumps at `them' from behind! “Got ya!!”
 
...you can guess the crash that was made.
 
--------------------
 
-one arrival later-
 
Imladris just sighs and with Lind in hand, both walk up, whit too they hear..
 
“Bell wanted us to keep you away from Lind and Imlade!! We were offered cookies!”
 
Eihwa just nabbed Peorth's.. uh, there's no collar.. wait, there's that cape thingy she has on.. “You conducted treachery, all for dolce fare uno spuntino?!!?”
 
“Anyone would. Have you `tasted' Bell's cookies?” ..Urd blandly remarked. This Frig quipped in.. “Best in Heaven, twenty years running. Even more than her broom racing fame.” ..this Skuld nods unto. Eihwa just looks, and then dumps Peorth like a sack of grain. “Such is truth.”
 
Sentaro then notes. “Oh, it's the cool dude and dudette.” ..this everyone notes as Imlade waves kooky like. Eihwa on cue LEAPS right at him, and grasps his shoulders and stares like the dickens.. “Look at me! LOOK at ME!!!”
 
Imladris just quips. “Sorry, too late. (Thank Almighty.)” ..this Lind snickers in, admittedly, satisfaction. Eihwa just sighs and snaps her fingers in simult. “Aw crud cakes.”
 
Frig giggles as she remarks. “I might still make a day of this all.” ..this Lind and Eihwa `hear', the former suddenly LEAPING in front of a pip eyed knight. “He's fine as is Migoddess!” ..with Eihwa a SPLIT second later `garnering' his poor wittle left arm. “Nay he's NOT! Assolutamente non!!” ..Lind reacting on the other arm, with eye lightning bolts zinging between them, Imladris just anime crying again. “Will this ever end?!”
 
Urd just eyes a plainly looking Frigurina. “Good going `mom'.”
 
Frig just plys her arms cutely below her abdomen, arcing her back ever just so. “I know.” ..eyes fluttering just right.. (Ala, disturbing..)
 
Urd just rolls her eyes, as Peorth and Skuld hide behind Sentaro. Urd however then notes.. “Hmm, wonder where Bell ended up.”
 
Frig just `smiled'.. “Oh, I have an idea.”
 
--------------------
 
-one `other' moment prior-
 
Keiichi smiles as he sees Lind and Imlade appear overhead, and then settle down to where the other commotion is/was/still is..
 
“Looks like they made up.”
 
Bell smiles, but then notes the others.. “Oh dear, hope the others are unharmed.”
 
Keiichi just slants his eyes blandly. “They have like cast iron skin. Given the damage they've given over time.”
 
Bell just sighs, and then leans over, shifting to consider if Imladris and Lind needed any more `help', and in so doing, Keiichi does the same, and in so doing, their hands touch, heads nearly the same, and both react with surprise.
 
“Oh, sorry.” Bell instinctively comments.
 
Keiichi chuckles the same.
 
The next moment he isn't.
 
The one after that, is `quite' long and endearing. (And `yes', they aren't interrupted either, for once.)
 
--------------------
 
Megumi just huffs, struts, and otherwise just outright is miffed as all cute like HECK, as she heads towards her parents residence, in the dusking evening air.
 
“I swear, and I `am', I'm going to have a word or two about that goddess, with my mother!” ..she huffs, not even bothering to ride her bike, she's so miffed.
 
Which makes the next moment a rather `coincidental' one.
 
As she crosses the street, not looking as she should, she misses the approach of a motorcycle, as she turns in time to her left, as she looks like a deer in the high beams for a second, just before she dives away, whence `he' does the same in an appropriately opposite angle of direction, screeching tires all heck.
 
Megumi just growls, as the rider shoots out under his helmet. “Jeeze! You alright girl?”
 
Megumi just shoots up in the rider's helmet. “Don't bug me! I'm really pissed right now!” ..and then turns to stomp off.
 
The rider yanks off his helmet, but his tone is of... “Um, well be careful lady.” ..concern?
 
Megumi stops, and for `some' reason, heard something in the tone that just caught her in a manner that had no words to describe. She looks back, and sees his eyes, ones that reminds him of.. “Oh...”
 
The guy just gulps, and then starts to pull his helmet back on. “Well, ah.. sorry for all that.” ..and repositions his prized Yamaha FZ1..
 
“O.. okay..”
 
One moment later, the rider screeches and drives off in enough of a showy fashion, that Megumi sees the stranger's love for his riding style and skill. Something that `she' can relate to.
 
That was the night her heart was stolen.
 
---
 
The passing roadway lights, spaced evenly enough overhead, were shadow to him in mind at that moment as well.
 
He simply thought.. Was that someone Chihiro mentioned? ..just before he made a turn to head towards Nekomi proper.
 
“Now, where did cousin say she was staying?”
 
--------------------
 
Skuld just huffed as they all stood in the evening air of the temple, after all was literally said and done. “Oh really.”
 
Keiichi just held his hands up. “Everything's fine, I swear!” ..this Bell and Frig trade a `smile', that they know better unto. Skuld just growls, as Urd and Peorth push Skuld and Sentaro each unto each other. “Come on, let's play other games.”
 
The two reactively blush like mad, as Skuld complains. “Won't you two get a life!?”
 
Frig imparts.. “I can help there.”
 
Peorth/Urd: “No thanks!” ..this Frig slits her eyes.
 
At this, things seem to break up, as Lind takes temporary leave of Imladris, whom just goes to check on the state of the paperwork he left behind earlier that day. When enough space seems to have been made, Lind goes and finds Urd and Peorth together in Urd's Castle.
 
--------------------
 
“Be sure to help her later with her Ablution later this evening.”
 
Imladris BLINKED over at Frigurina.. “Say WHAT!?”
 
--------------------
 
“Really?”
 
Lind just replied off key. “Did I misstate my words?”
 
Peorth just looked over as Urd replied once again. “N.. no. Just didn't.. uh.. well..” ..and gives a `help me out' look to Peorth, one whom just rolls her eyes back, and offers.. “Um.. well.. pardonnez my good valkyrie, but don't you think you're trying too hard again?
 
I mean seduction isn't your thing. And you just smacked Chevalier up a good one earlier for it!”
 
Lind just retorts. “That was my mistake in a sparring exercise, he was following , and knowing from that, I realize I'm already ready to take the next step.
 
I need to know how to push my limits with.. er... affections. I readily admit how far I want to go with this.”
 
Urd and Peorth just give `looks' to Lind, which last just long enough to annoy the Valkyrie into a low grumble. Urd finally breaks this with.. “Not sure if this we should be jealous of Cousin, or afraid for his life.”
 
Lind just `dryly' blurts back. “Gee, forgive me for not laughing.”
 
Peorth just waves her hands defensively. “Oh no, we can help. Not sure how though. Vers être honnête.”
 
Lind just remarks with a light blush of apparent. “I only need `practical' ideas, since I already have the end place of merit in mind.”
 
Urd gulped sand leaned forward, whispering. “You mean you already `know' where to do even `that'?” ..this Peorth leans in just as much. Lind just whispers.. “Lunia.”
 
“One of the top five romantic planes in the multiverse.” Peorth compliments. Lind nods, and Urd leans back and rubs her hands forth. “Well, to get you to that point, will take you some doing, warrior babe. We'll have to do this another time, but we'll come up with ideas for ya. No problem.”
 
Lind replies calmly with.. “And I thank you for that. I must admit, I had reservations about coming her for assistance, since despite your mutual nature of the romantic arena, neither of you have boyfriends of your own.
 
A glaring disparity that is of note.”
 
Urd and Peorth each return rather.. uh.. `reserved'.. glances.. both replying with.. “Ouch.”
 
Urd just replies additional with good stiff slaps of her hand on Lind's right shoulder. “My, you `do' keep note of many details.”
 
Lind just keeps a neutral façade, as they begin negotiations for the `services' that Imladris would be soon subjected unto. (Whuboy..)
 
--------------------
 
Nearby, a White goddess heard well enough.
 
She had her own ways to come.
 
“Io sono non finito già.” -sly giggle-
 
--------------------
 
Takano saw Megumi saunter in, and offered. “Hiya Meg-kun, a cookie?”
 
Megumi just `barely' acknowledged her with a.. “Uhuh..” ..and blankly took the cookie. Somewhere Keima was back making his beloved glass works, so the ladies were alone. As such, Takano gave Megumi a look, noting how `far away' her gaze was generally.
 
Eventually, Takano just coughed lightly.
 
Meg looked.. “Oh, uhh...”
 
“Somethang good happened, did not it?”
 
Megumi wondered how to respond, and kept wondering, mainly the fact if she'd see that face ever again. A moment later, she replies before.. “If I see that face again, there might be.” ..biting into the cookie. Takano smirked just before Megumi realized the cookie was WAY too sweet to her, and hence her manic coughing fit a moment later.
 
--------------------
 
Belldandy and Keiichi stood outside, Bell deciding to allow Holy Bell out to enjoy the same view of a full moon. One held hand in hand, as Keiichi looks up, and then also looks up towards the temple rooftop, and sees two more figures (actually two Binary more, unto from one of the two,) of guardian note, enjoying the same.
 
At this, he realizes with a light start. “Hey, isn't this about a month since they came and all that?”
 
Bell looked over and then smiled. “Why, about that I think. Yes.”
 
Keiichi smiles and gets `rewarded for his `memory' by being glommed on both sides by `both' Bell's.
 
“I'm sorry for what happened back then.”
 
“I'm not.” ..this Bell looked over, all but in cheek to cheek format. He flusters upon `such' close personal spacing, as he remarks to her.. “No matter what happens, I really mean this. I want you guys all by my side.
 
I don't care what ends up in our way.”
 
Bell smiles very happily, as she notes that his words were meant for all of them, the happiest words she can take to heart. She gloms in very tenderly, as he reflexively remembers their earlier kiss.
 
“I hope we never leave your side either Keiichi.”
 
It was Kei's turn to feel incredibly happy.
 
This as one tumultuous month comes to a close. Possibly the craziest month to ever pass for the Morisato household.
 
And yet......
 
--------------------
 
.............as she opened the demonic pocketwatch, she looked over at the appropriate temple, it's roof noticeable from this distance, as she could be in her white in white choice of cloth, as the moonlight bathed over her child-like, demonic form.
 
Somewhere below, Hild heard Mara `snork and snore' in infernal slumber, and shook her head.
 
She then looked over at the watch, the moonlight playing it off the dark gold emblem that was embellished upon the center, as the standard looking hands clicked away, though this was in the format of a countdown timer.
 
A twenty-four `day' and `hour' watch that had been keeping track, ever since the Contract was made.
 
She smirked, kept smirking, and then whispered. “Do please sleep well, and then have a healthy breakfast.
 
After that.. -SNAP-CLACK- ..we shalt play.”
 
Inside it, the emblem glowed a deep red. One of a sword pointed down, with angel wings festooned on both sides of it.
 
An emblem of a Title, and the point of all Hild's planning all along.
 
One that needed only a few more hours of patience.
 
For a day of terror to come.
 
(End Act VIII-c)
 
--------------------
 
--------------------
 
Author Notes:
 
Whelp again, hope this turned out better than my Act VII mega chapter, since I decided to heed advice from a review from that chapter. (See, I can read. Sorta..) Hoped everyone is liking some more of my kooky ideas, since I'm planning on using them all with far bigger stakes in mind, come the next `rough' act to come.
 
And many more after `that'. I swear (cleanly,) I got more ideas wedged in my head than is healthy. Writing sure can be fun when you let it breath of it's own accord, bloating the borders of common theme conception even.
 
And don't expect Frig to ever act like a true normal mother. It just adds more kookiness to the series, even if this is only a fanfic.
 
Thanks for reading this far, there's a surprise for doing so here. (Sorry, no cookies, Tamiya and Otaki found the rest from this subAct.)
 
--------------------
 
--------------------
 
(Valkyrie Drabbles - Part Ten - (Keiichi: I think the goddesses have Heaven on speed dial or something here. ) )
 
Mini-Urd just sighed.. “You'd think they'd learn.”
 
All around her, were worn out carcasses of rats, cats, and dogs of all kinds, with somewhere within, Skuld, Gan, Peorth and Imlade. Skuld popped her head up from a pile. “Are we on the same planet still?”
 
Urd sighed again, as mini-Bell hopped over, Keiichi in wary tow. “I warned you about having that party here today.” ..this Urd flusters her chibi hands. “I thought Gan knew about this problem.”
 
Meanwhile, mini-Lind zips overhead, and locates her chibi-knight, pulling him out of a separate pile of tired out dogs and cats. “Jeeze dear, I thought we took care of your special problem.”
 
Imlade looks around. “Mommy? Is that you?”
 
Urd just remembers it all too keenly. First, Gan had invited his.. uh.. extensive family, for a party, for only reasons rats would know. Of course Gan didn't know Imlade's `aura', at which Imlade was invited with everyone else, and during a point where Skuld was being hit on again by some lonely rats, (and Peorth... oh, Urd wasn't unscathed either. Bell got a lot of gifts. They stayed clear of Lind after the last Drabble chapter.) they started to notice `other' guests.
 
Before they knew it, about a few dozen cats had slipped in. Just as everyone noticed this, Urd shouted out.. “We need some hair of the dog here!”
 
Peorth of course misinterpreted, and quipped.. “You want dogs?” ..and `helpfully' cast a spell to this sodden effect.
 
All Imlade noted as soon as all the `elements' of chaos were in, for a split second, stable place, he commented ever so appropriately... “We need a cleric.”
 
One mass of manic chaos and pet destruction later, one that somehow managed to not actually hurt a single thing, rat, cat, or doggie, here we were, with few at the very least, mentally traumatized, or even soiled. Lind just chided Imlade.. “You just can't play nice.”
 
`WHAT DID I DO!??”
 
At this point, Peorth pokes her `mussed' head out, with Urd floating over her mini version. “Lady, don't you know anything about `bar and drinking lingo'?”
 
Peorth just found a free rat and hit Urd with it.
 
Gan pokes his head up last, and complains. “I just healed up here!”
 
(Fin Ten - (Skuld: Blame Urd for the speed dial, dang girl and her potion ingredients.) )
 
--------------------
 
(Valkyrie Drabbles - Part Eleven - (Peorth: How come those two angels smell like their names? ) )
 
Mini-Bell was helping wrap up bandages on poor ol Gan-chan again, after another of Urd's escapades in `Edo' again, something to do with ninja rats and a nock off of Hidden Dragon or something. (Urd has her cultures mixed up anymore.)
 
“Poor ratty.” Bell keeps chiming, as Gan croons. “Oh, my Bell.” ..just before Bell makes a tight knot of a last bandage. “There you go. I have to go help Keiichi now.”
 
Gan just.. uh, won't go there with his thoughts about Keiichi. (Not very kosher.)
 
Just then, mini-Bell notes movement to her right. She looks, and after twice more movement. “Cousin?”
 
Imlade just makes a `shh' sound. “Not so loud. She's always watching.”
 
Bell blinks, as Imlade tip toes up to, and then zips below an overhead window. He comes up to Bell and sighs in partial relief. Bell looks at.. “Is that a gift for Lind?” ..and Imlade covers her mouth real fast! “Not so loud! I told you she's always watching!”
 
Gan cocks a bruised eye. “What's with you tin head?”
 
Imlade just rolls his eyes and complains to the rat. “Do you know how hard it is to sneak something here, with a world full of freaking windows?!”
 
Gan doesn't quite get it, but just then, the same window Imlade sneaked by, suddenly start `glowing'. The same kind as when Bell passes through mirrors. Bell suddenly gets it, just as Lind shoots out into view! Imlade screams like a girl.. “Ah CRIPES!”
 
Imlade makes a turn, but is tackled all the way to the other end of the temple grounds, (which in chibi format, is a LONG way to be tackled. Meteorites go through less friction..) as Lind just finally gets her target squarely.
 
Bell just smiles happily. “Is not love a dear experience?”
 
Gan twitters an eye at her.. “What ARE you people?!?”
 
(Fin Eleven - (Lind: What? My angels aren't named for just decoration. ) )
 
--------------------
 
(Valkyrie Drabbles - Part Twelve )
 
Imlade was happy as a peach, mini and all, as Bell allowed him the chance to clean the windows while she did about everything else. (Apparently Bell got some kind of energy or something from all that cleaning, something `every' housewife in the universe would kill to have ability of.)
 
Apparently, being small increased the time to do the same jobs, so by nightfall, Bell would be supercharged to make a million pastries during the night. (Hey, all the money from Skuld's, Urd's and Peorth's habits had to be paid for somehow.)
 
It also meant Imlade could take more time cleaning windows. Something other than his normal routines of being beat up by Lind, being swooned by Lind, being hawked over by Lind, being everything and anything and utterly all things by Lind. (Not even sleeping helps there, sorry, have to keep a rating here.)
 
Oh, and all that wannabe-samurai stuff he kept being forced with.
 
It wasn't healthy how much he was singing as he was cleaning. This Urd came up and jittered an eye at. “You just ain't making knights look good.
 
Or men. Spike channel will complain.”
 
Imlade just sighs. “Don't worry, there's a price to even this.” ..this as Urd looks. “Oh, I see.”
 
Imlade turned back, and as he wiped some more, a `full' normal sized face, Lind face, was smiling anime cutely, having done so with `every' window he had been cleaning. Imlade just looks over as Urd starts to bust a gut. “Never a dull moment.”
 
He then hears a `rap' on the window, and looks back to see `Lind' point at a spot, indicating silently the obvious. Imlade just throws his rag into the window, which just laughs back at him.
 
(Fin Twelve )