Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Valkyrie's Knight ❯ Special I ( Epilogue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Oh My Goddess! - Valkyrie's Knight
 
Special I
 
--------------------
 
“/ Welcome home! \”
 
Keiichi and Bell smiled, albeit weary, as they stepped out of the ol BMW, as they saw Sigel hop over. Keiichi and Belldandy in turn. “Thanks.” .. “Good evening Sigel.”
 
Keiichi blinked, and then noted a small `pile' of metal nearby, with a red `hat' laying nearby. Keiichi just sighed. “Another wild day of storms I see.” ..this Sigel, `rubbing' her wrist sockets, just looks back.. “/ Pardon? \”
 
Bell just blinks, just before two nice thuds sound nearby, towards the darkened archway. Keiichi sees. “Ah, they made it home.”
 
Imlade meanwhile just pseudo-whines. “Chihiro's been slave driving us for weeks now!
 
Feels good. Let's do more.”
 
Lind just chuckles. “You like work too much.” ..as she wipes her own rather weary brow. Belldandy just smiles. “Or focus on a plainer side of life.” Keiichi just smiles with Sigel even giggling.. “Good to not have you blowing up half the planet.”
 
“Oh can it.” Imlade just quips, his version of agreeing. All it does is garner a chuckle from the others, at the knight's expense again. At this, Urd appears. “Oh, you're home.” ..Urd chimes, as Belldandy asks. “How was your day? And Skuld's too?”
 
Urd just chuckles. “I beat Skuld for the TV again. Not that it mattered since Sentaro showed up, and they've been in her room ever since this afternoon.”
 
Keiichi just blinks. “You didn't do anything to them right?” ..this Urd just grumbles over. “I `would', but standards won't let me. Dang underage romances.”
 
Lind just dryly remarks. “You must be going through withdrawal then.” ..which Urd just exclaims. “I can't stand it! Too many dang stable romances all of a sudden around here! I need to make some trouble around here, or I'll go nuts!”
 
Imlade and Keiichi just trade a blank look, which Urd sees them do this and then shouts. “I know what you're thinking.”
 
Lind then just `takes' Imlade's weary arm, and imparts. “We better leave Urd to her tantrums.” ..which really irks Urd's urk. Bell just chimes in her usual. “A good evening then. I'll bring cake over later.”
 
Lind and Imlade thank her, Lind of note.. “Thank you, but we'll not need it.” ..imparted, this Bell nods, and then `takes' Keiichi's arm, with Urd following the `stable' couple in to the residence. The two warriors head for the Temple, and avoid the Urd-Skuld TV wars again as a result. Lind had more comforting issues to attend to.
 
They went along silently past the large Buddha statue and to their `expanded' cubby-hole, a formerly small side room nook, now a decent apartment sized room fit for a regular Japanese family. If you ignore all the weapons and accouterments of war that Lind had Imlade place all over. The Staff-Axes that held their respective banner standards were placed like flags to either side of the large opening. Doors weren't needed, since no goddess dare irk Lind when she was in her `comfortable' space.
 
That also happened to include rows of book laden shelves that had about every dang book type you could find. Imladris just remarked again. “We might need to expand this area soon again.” ..this Lind just blushes. “Dear please, we're not married yet.” ..another bit Urd `helped' instill.
 
Imladris however just went.. “Shh! She'll hear.” ..this Lind gulped.. “Good point.”
 
Thankfully for them, Frig wasn't actually around tonight. She was `busy' in her room, with her own `focus' for the evening.
 
Hey, goddesses came from `somewhere'.
 
Imladris meanwhile just quipped. “Still, I think we might need more space if we get any more books. Maybe a paperless system will help.”
 
Lind just turns around and teases in tone. “Admit it, you think I'm a silly little bookworm.”
 
Imlade just responded, by picking up a pair of antique reading glasses and showing them to her. Lind just took them. “Oh, I wondered about those.” ..and a second pair in her eyesight. “..yeah, those too.” ..and three to twenty more in a pile. “Okay okay! I get said point.” ..this Lind just huffs and takes them all away. Imladris just chuckles and begins to go through motions for a restful night.
 
Lind meanwhile.. uh.. starts the same, starting from her shirt.. “I hear Chihiro and Keiba want to look into custom cycle events.” ..Imladris nods as he.. ah.. nice six pack.. “Yeah, though I hear those can be difficult and expensive events. The former part they have to worry about.”
 
Lind starts `lower'.. “Sounds like you'll help in the other department.”
 
Imladris looks over with a smile, and then just flicks his fingers, and uses a trick in the goddess book to change his pants into sweats. Lind notes and secretly disapproves, as the act also helps make Imladris more tired. Imlade however isn't sparred likewise, as Lind takes Urd's `lessons' to visible art. Imladris gulps as she lowers..
 
“Ah.. I ..ah.. how bout that national soccer team? Oh, and I thought Keiichi had that spoke in just a bit too loose today.
 
That book about cow milk was an interesting...” ..he suddenly feels an essentially all but nude body upon his. Something that just removes the possibility of straight forward thought. He looks back over his shoulder, as Lind nuzzles in.
 
“You're muttering again.”
 
Imladris barely has enough time to register this, before Lind spins him around, and shoves him onto his back, down onto the floor futon of blue and white. A nice and garnered view of result, of Lind in a simple, plain at that, white and cotton bra and panty set, just makes mush of something in the cranial area.. Lind allows this to register, before she just fops down onto her Lord Knight. She giggles at the shiver he gives off, as Lind feels the feeling even deeper still in their Meld link.
 
“Ah, nice and toasty.”
 
Imladris just chuckles. “I can wear a furry coat if you'd prefer..”
 
“Don't bother.” Imladris hears and sighs a bit in defeat. Lind just giggles and nuzzles in, knowing her full head to literal toe body is on top of his, laying together as lovers do. Ones as yet not taken that `leap' a moment like this usually leads. Lind smirks at the thought and professes.
 
“I can not wait for the time that is proper and just in feel.”
 
Imladris hears and gulps. “Uh.. ah.. not sure the rating standards can handle that.”
 
Lind just looks up at his face and smirks. “Like they or anyone else in existence will need to see such occur.” Imladris blinks and wonders in result.. “Is this a Gone with the Wind kind of thing we're talking about? I know that.. -mmumph-“
 
Lind simply silences him in a most effective, in close way. For now, it's all of affections need that is required. A goddess feels through emotions primarily, so the tactile effect of a kiss, is `more' than enough to lack description in feel.
 
Soon after, sleep overtakes them. It's a work night after all.
 
Fun enough in evenings, on other nights.
 
Plus, it's a special occasion of `another' kind.
 
--------------------
 
-0234; on a well and vastly moonlit night-
 
All asleep, all in tucked beds. Skuld alone with Sentaro home and gone. Keiichi close in with one Skuld prefer not seeing so `close'. All seems peaceful and calm in this night of velvet dimension of stars. A city sleeps of most part, save for far off local vendors for machines and papers that are soon to be delivered. Otherwise, a landscape in the slumber of a Sand Spirit that none ever consider, all without heed to beyond dreams of most slumbered hope.
 
That ends however, in a particular nook, with the first feather of winged white, that softly extracts from a Valkyrian back. It's joined by a second, both serene in their discourse, as they begin to emerge, a heart of mischief on their own sentient minds.
 
Soon, a soft heavenly glow encapsulates the temple interior, as Mints of Twin, full emerge, this time not even adhered to Lind's back. Their cloud like fabric swirls, form into classical `gowns' that adorn their all too dainty forms. They finish `forming', and then give each other a knowing look.
 
Their next act, is to float around the two warrior's inert forms, and swirl their hands to cause a copper-bronze glow to begin producing it's tired self. This as an angel of the precursor is awakened from a rather deep slumber. (Imlade sleeps like a rock.) The Arch looks around, it's cowled and covered façade of white, showing it's bleary copper glow eyes of confusion. (If they were normal, they'd have sleepy-sleeps flaking out, and all that pertaining to waking up WAY too early.)
 
At this, the Arch looks and sees two rather enraptured and giggling (if silent) angels of one wing unto Twin. The Arch looks as if it's huffing, then turns to fade back into the host of slumber. That however is stopped with a good hand slap to it's flowing back, the Arch looking back with a `good' tiff, at the suddenly rising forms of the Binary.
 
The Arch tries to turn back around, and gets an extended one wing SLAP to the back of it's head! At that. The tease gets the result, as an Arch suddenly shoots out and chases after it's `assailants'. The sight of the Arch, suddenly shooting out in a phase, from the temple roof, it's some twenty meter (HUGE as mentioned..) wings flap in as much antagonism as the Arch.
 
Not that the giggling to both sides of him, from the separated Mints, makes it seem they are worried in `any' way. If anything, they just egg it on, with a few close and fast flybys, orbiting around the agitated-confused Arch.
 
This does not go unnoticed..
 
The unique disturbance causes Holy Bell to suddenly emerge itself, and float off towards the doorway, (rather conventional an act.) She looks around, and then sees a sight she giggles as much as her mistress would. She then turns around, and actually goes to fetch World of Elegance and Nobel Scarlet in quick succession!
 
Holy Bell just points towards outside after they `emerge', with Elegance just looking as bleary eyed as Scarlet. Holy Bell looks glum as a result, and both angels just comply if nothing else to get back to sleep. On forming their respective `cloth' of covering, equaling their mistresses characters alike, and emerging outside however, both angels suddenly turn giddy eyed, though also depending on their own mistresses, such might not be healthy a thing. Holy Bell just floats by them and fully intends to follow and witness a very unique event, one even angels don't normally consider.
 
Elegance and Scarlet just look at each other, look back, and then start to follow, their own curiosity getting their betters. At this, they start following at a safe distance, as the Mints begin `teasing' the Arch higher into the moonlit sky.
 
The Mints flit in random directions, just enough to keep teasing at the Arch, more and more of it in a rather tender fashion. This in turn causes the Arch to lose it's agitation, and fall into a trance the Mints are very much causing.
 
A romantic swoon that floats well into the silver laced cumulus, a sight fit of any spot in Lunia. Their wings shimmer in the same light with ever more heavenly flair, as the Mints keep swirling around their confused host. The Arch never had much to go on for framework of experience.
 
And as the mints begin to dance and twirl around their enamoured companion, the Arch realizes it has `much' to learn. The three thus float in swinging arcs that pass along the towering clouds, flitting between diamond stars, swimming in the dark blue seas of a moon shone nightscape. The more the Arch starts to let go into it's basic nature, the more the Mints turn the dance into a tender experience.
 
Below the three Norn angels emerge as if appearing through an auditorium of clouds replete, to the sight of the Mints taking an arm of their Arch, in each, to turn the dance into a marvelous scene. Holy Bell holds her hands to her chest, her companions behind her engrossed in the romance that mists the very air.
 
And in fact, the more the spinning, swirling, serene dance continues, the more the stars sharpen, clouds mist of magicks, the moon sheds it's tears of a silvery sheen. The clouds passed through and meld with the waltz and cast it's heavenly shawl through the zenith, spreading fairy like sparkles in their majestic wake.
 
The Mints were incredibly happy, being the first as they knew, to share their unique nature, with `another' now as unique as they. A moment that suddenly changes on an Angelbead, as the Arch suddenly takes both Mint's arms and starts to spin them around himself, before twirling Spear Mint of focus, into a few pirouettes, before spinning her away to then twirl himself to do likewise for Cool Mint. This starts a new pattern that swims the skies, as the Arch alternates in swooning each Mint with equal of exacting timing and intention.
 
And then after enough of this, both Mints break off. The Arch is caught off guard and looks downwards at the Mint, as they swing back into their own hand hold, their wings looking as if one being together. The Arch is unsure of what be next, before a slight wind gust shifts across them all, a current of jet stream that causes the Arch's left wing to suddenly blow into it's face and body, such was it's length and wrap! The Arch flusters the wing away in manner fitting it's master, and then sees the Mints out of immediate view!
 
The Arch looks around in unhindered confusion, before it sees a sight it wasn't expecting.
 
The Mints for their part saw they weren't alone, and rather caught off guard the three Norn souls, by then bringing them into the sight the Arch now saw. The Mints to either side, the Norn angels set in a `triangle' to complete a circle around the knightly angel.
 
A moment the Arch is uncertain of what is coming. And then this is answered, as the angels begin to sing on their own accord. The voice is as `of' their hostesses, and the sonnets delve `very' deep into the Arch of focus. More than just focus, the song is that of kind that turns his soul into it's own cathedral, one the Arch can see.
 
A copper-bronze hall of fathomless depth and endless expanse, is enlightened by the `color' of five new voices, beaming their souls as their light into the angel that never knew such a happy moment could exist. The life of elements cascaded within the still evolving soul, they shattered ancient preconceptions, and began to reveal things the Arch would never take for granted.
 
And at the same time, the angels gave their acceptance, without hesitation, to one that finally could call Heaven it's own as well. This the song conveyed. This the cause of angelic tears of light `dripping' out, not one of them of the Arch or angel norm, did not restrain such.
 
And then in turn, the Arch spread it's massive wings out, and began it's own song. The angels were stunned, hearing a voice fit of a tenor in a choral foursome, as it's story was told. Not one of the ancient loss of time, and the pains that were still peeling away with it's newfound purpose.
 
No.. this song was of the one primordial forces of the universe itself. The story gravity could only tell. How is was bane and influence the same for good and ill over all things. From atoms of microbes, extended out to the very galaxies that spread in endless filaments over vast expanses. Dimensions that held sway apart as of pages apiece, the very basics that gave all things partial form.
 
It also gave openly of that it was not the only primordial power, such it shared with things of nuclear and electromagnetic, such of things in power that few heeded, but equally ruled all things. Things that gave partial influence in no small form, to the elements that the Arch was just shone upon with.
 
The Arch understood it's place, and felt the same for his younger kin. This in turn understood in the song returned.
 
The first time, the last of first precursors, heard the song and gave it back. The same in kind for the more elegant kin around him. This kept reminding across them all over and over, until the light began to wane deep into the clouds.
 
..and a new version took it's place, a dawn the Arch could feel coming.
 
The Arch looked over, the first of the dawns terminator creeping over the endless horizon, before it felt it's body wrapped by Twin all about him. A sensation he felt in this alone, would reverberate for so long after `later'.
 
And then the sight of Holy Bell gesturing downwards, as a probable obvious was noted, before they all, the Arch deliberately led by it's arms, down the quite far distance they had gone. They even were caught sight of, though in disbelief, by an old lady with a penchant for world travel, and a grandson with a nutty as heck hot spring dorm.
 
Soon after, a gaggle of enlightened flight flit their way back to the Temple, as Holy Bell enters first in residence, before Scarlet is yanked back by Elegance, and Elegance in turn by Scarlet, and so on and forth a few times. The Mints meanwhile choose a different course.
 
They just suddenly stop just above the Temple proper, and wink back at the cowled being that seems to blush though it's covered face. And then the Twins just unceremoniously just suddenly spin toss him as per a throw fit for their mistress, with `precision' sending a `beam' of light right back to it's original host.
 
The Arch pokes it's head back out the right side of the knight, at the Binary that giggle on down and begin melding with their Valkyrie once more. The Arch realized it wouldn't get much `respect' than the Mints would allow. It just melded back in, the Mints the same in turn.
 
And such is all is that. A slow fade to black, as if nothing ever happened.
 
Save for a slight set of `smiles' neither host realize.
 
--------------------
 
-one sunrise later-
 
- Today in Nekomi, and in the Prefecture, it'll be partly cloudy skies with cooling temperatures, as fall starts to nibble in folks. Time to consider jackets in the evenings once again. Also, the temperatures off the cost will help with a slow to break fog that developed overnight.
 
By noon however.. -
 
Keiichi just quipped as he yawned. “Guess falls really coming.” ..this Skuld just sniffs. “Great, Sentaro needs to go back to school soon.” ..this Urd leans in and eggs. “Poor whittle Sis wants to play school with Sentaro now?”
 
A bowl f rice in Urd's face is the response.
 
Belldandy meanwhile is helped by Frigurina as she helps serve Keiichi. Bell just comments. “Did you have a nice night Mother?”
 
Frig just swoons out. “Ohhhhh, yeah.”
 
Urd and Skuld hear this and blanch. Urd of note. “Mom, we're still eating here!”
 
Frig leans over and past, way too close for his blushing good at that, Keiichi, and picks a grain of white rice from Urd's cheek. Frig leans back and looks at it. “Is that what you call this?” ..and then just eats it, before.. “Ick.. too salty.”
 
Urd groans as Skuld gets a good laugh in.
 
Just then. “Morning Lord and Ladies.” ..as everyone beams. “Morning.” ..as Lind and Imlade saunter in, hand held as always per Lind's endless intent. They finish entering the living/TV/everything-else-at-a-time-or-another.. uh.. room. They then sit down to join in for breakfast for once, since Imlade was gaining appreciation for less salty cuisine.
 
Almost as soon as Imlade sat down, Keiichi noted and asked.. “You okay dude?”
 
Imladris just shook his head, wringing his ears as if they had water in them. “I feel strange this morning.” ..Keiichi ala.. “Eh?”
 
Lind eyes over lovingly, as Imlade imparts with more head slaps. “I keep hearing this `echo' in my head, like some something is singing. My head also feels light, kinda putting me off balance.”
 
Keiichi and Imlade suddenly hear giggle from all other that beheld forehead markings, save Frig whom blinked.. Imladris also blinks and then asks.. “I presume all others slept well.” ..this Keiichi put. “Quite...” ..and Skuld snaps in.. “Yeah you would.”
 
While Urd rolls her eyes at Skuld's usual Anesan-complex, Bell and Lind trade a `look', before Bell offers.. “Some rice and eggs?”
 
“Of course.” ..Imlade just hears Lind acknowledge for him. Frig looked with a wondering eye, and noted something.
 
The four other goddesses, had the `same' kind of constant smile now. Not one hair of an micron off at that.
 
--------------------
 
“Heh, wild dream.” ..this Chihiro heard as she and they all were listening to Imladris regale the weirdest dream he ever had, one that even surpassed the amnesia memories. Only so told because the bloke kept thumping his head while he was working around the shop. Bell, Keiichi and Lind listened, two of the three knowing better of the said dream source.
 
Imladris just sighed. “Well it's not going away for some reason. Good thing Keiba isn't around today to hear it.”
 
Chihiro just eyed Keiichi. “I blame you for your Sister.”

“What'd I do?!” ..said K1 cried out. Bell meanwhile noted Lind nod, and then she offered. “Maybe it's a sign your Angel is evolving Cousin. It was already strong to begin with.” ..Lind adding.. “Your power is certainly high enough, as is your trust.”
 
“And this strange headache.” ..Imlade put out, a continuous slap of his head.
 
Lind then heard Belldandy offer, to the surprise of Keiichi and Chihiro listening, all but dropping their tools in even hearing this.
 
“Perhaps some lessons to better control and understand you angel, in the goddess standard format, will bring out more peace with him. Maybe even singing lessons.”
 
Imladris stopped his self-smacking, and gasped... “Me? Sing? With this voice that sounds like it came from an old American Ironclad insides? Is `that' what Migoddess Frigurina told you?”
 
Bell readily nods, all too readily in fact, as Lind offers. “And I offered to help the same along. I too wish to become more at peace with my own soul. What since we are so alike in the things we fear.”
 
Imladris just sighs in a light chuckles. “Aye, that is true.”
 
Belldandy then rises from her seat, and stands in passive mode. She then however asks. “However to even begin, you must name your Angel. You have yet to do so.”
 
Imlade just cracks. “Not much time with all the `activity' around here.” ..this Chihiro balks.. “Hey! Who was it that caused all that mess and fell us behind schedule!” ..this Imlade holds his tongue. Bell giggles and then offers. “Mother said to begin your journey, you must know yourself.
 
As once yourself, now your soul must know itself. Identity makes us the unique beings that can cherish each other by. The differences that can keep us apart, but also bring us together, for the strengths and weaknesses that come with.
 
And now you should begin the same again, Cousin.”
 
“Sounds good to me.” ..Keiichi puts with an equal nod from Chihiro. Imladris looks down reflexively, considers a fact he was rather willing to agree unto, and then places a right hand across his chest. He `feels' the soul within apparently waiting. He remembered himself a lot in this, all the things he's been through, all the trials and tribulations, triumphs and tragedies.
 
And things he knew why he fought for them, each and every passing day.
 
He didn't forget himself, nor the one he cared about most, eyeing him. He didn't forget himself, and the one he was guarding for dear truth and life for their own, that eyed him.
 
He even considered Chihiro. Representative of the lay that he knew was as important to Existence, as was states of matter.
 
He even considered possibilities. Too many, and ever fluid in the future to come, whether wished for or nor.
 
He decided from this... “Very well. Since it can all only help my cause here. Also a nice framework to anchor and..” ..this Chihiro just snaps.. “Name it already! We got work still bub.”
 
Lind giggled at the grunting tiff Imlade threw back, as he just imparted.. “Evolution.”
 
Everyone held their breath. Lind no less. Imladris just imparted, as he fiddled with a nearby rung of bagged ring clips. “It's the one constant of us all. Certainly for me all this time. It... it just..”
 
“Perfect.” ..Lind `and' Bell remarked at the same time. Keiichi and Chihiro smiled the same.
 
Imladris smiled. He then suddenly felt his `soul' go nutz for a second. “Eh?!”
 
All of a sudden, several razor sharp angel feathers of metallic glint copper-bronze, shot out from his back in a circle patter parallel to his backside. The feathers heed no other metal, and shoot out like red hot knives, through all sides of the workshop. Imladris realizes too late the joy of the Arch-Angel, such as it expressed such without realizing..
 
...and so done by ear of a suddenly teardropping knight, as a bunch of strange sounds of screeching tires, screaming people and crushing sounds of concrete suddenly crash through the local air! Chihiro moans.. “I ain't paying for all that. Plus...” ..she shouts manic like.. “..you get to patch these holes up!!”
 
Imladris just sighs. “Aye. (Why me?)”
 
Keiichi chuckles, though the sound of a `my leg' from outside makes him wince.
 
And yet despite, Bell and Lind's smiles don't change. Not one micron.
 
Lind in fact made a similar decision that she made the previous evening, just before they all left work.
 
Guess I'll have to give them reason `anew' to celebrate again tonight.
 
Within, her `soul' became gleeful.
 
Another magical night of moonlight cometh.
 
(Laters...)