Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Valkyrie's Mirror ❯ Act XI ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Oh My Goddess! - Valkyrie's Mirror
 
Volume II
 
Act XI
 
--------------------
 
The scream was `heard'. Well and absolutely truly so it was. It was finally then that twenty plus years of preparation for an Ascension they were not fully understanding, made a formal mark upon their mutual minds.
 
The Illuminarans were aware enough of their own nascent mind link, a form of telepathy with far more to offer, as they slowly were accepting such things, over the passing years. Newborn generations were exacerbating this over the aged, ever since the war, as such all seven Star Systems of the some sixty billion strong civilization had long since retracted themselves from all but all of the galaxy. By now, the Illuminarans were becoming their own bedtime story now, amongst the other civilizations. It was like meeting a myth in person, when one met an Illuminaran anymore.
 
Until now, the Illuminarans were all but ghosts in a fracturing galaxy. As much as the galaxy was shattered in all but open name, at the time of the Marian assault, the Illuminarans were all but secluded into apathy and mere waiting for their apparent destiny. The Assault shook their apathy apart, the current assault on the Capital System of the Illuminaran Core, as much as the rest if had done to Galactic unity.
 
And then they felt one of their own die, and all the details of it were melded to `all' their minds. Including the realization that it was true, of their savior's return. (Of a fashion.)
 
And of all the civilizations that had all reason to heed the call of their mass `titled' Excellency, the Illuminarans had even more.
 
And they `agreed' to come indeed.
 
--------------------
 
-Deep within the Dream-
 
“This is what you call a Dream?”
 
Imladris shivered as he truly had forgotten the place of `this' creation, merely teleporting deep within into the Core of it. He quips back to Urd. “Well... aye.”
 
Feeling Lind's stiff of gentle hands into his right, was a mesh of a calming influence, was it was shared awe. This as they all of the mixed crew of transposed and native aliens all alike, came to a place they `all' were alien unto. Words failed here, as all, save Imladris, Ackronus, and Ere`ith, had been here. Not that it saved them either from the majesty here.
 
The sky was looking at manufactured masses of inward curved `land', of continental sizes, covered in terran landscapes of all kinds, easily found on Earth. The mists of cloud masses of all kinds dominated to create portals and mists to look through, unto these lands that encompassed the `sky'. Such was how looking where the plates were separated, `deeper' on high plates that orbited further on up, as many as four to six more were seen, where orbiting plates allowed, demonstrated the incredible nature of this place alone. It was already foretold that the `unseen' layers mirroring below each seen layer, was a terraformed mirror of sorts. Plates on both sides were teeming with terraformed life, forests that just dumped raw heavenly power to the senses. The number of plates were set at thirty-seven, as set to achieve proper `mass' for a regular planet, without creating further gravitational warping that could affect the whole reason, that this `planet' was created for. The untold amounts of complexity to this vast working, boiled down to the sight before them, as they passed through the `entry' station, from the teleporter chamber, (more like a stadium really,), out from a temple complex, into the large `core' of this artificial planet.
 
Seeing it just ripped gasps from the Celestials, as even Mara just couldn't contain against. Skuld of the wonderment tone and bit... “I feel so at home here.”
 
Peorth nods. “Why do I feel like coming back to my old duty task?”
 
Imlade chuckling, if uneasily, made them all become suspicious. This as they approached a rather interesting place, a `plate' here, in the more conventional sense of shape, that looked much like another whole stadium, with glowing walkways that stretched from twelve exact walkways, all around, into a vast glowing forest. Not just glowing, as Frode attested. “The trees here look like they are made of light.”
 
“You mean like the kind love got encased in?” ...this Lind quips, Ishara blinking before remembering the duty logs. “Oh, sorta like Angelus's breath attack? My, such an interesting ability she has.”
 
Imlade just only grumbled to a needed amusement all around. Eros just quips. “I should hear details of... ow!” ...to the hazard of Sigrun's pinch of `cheek'. “Not the time bub.”
 
Past the banter, awe kept hammering on in, as indeed the mass `ring' of trees, many many rows deep, from the edge of the plate, to a end point near the center all around, to create a strange `donut' of sorts, that just glowed with light, made from organisms of all but pure light. And they were immense each, as they reach the edge, from the glowing walkway of apparent light here as well, upon the trees, that reached well above mere oak and pine standards. Others within filled the size gamut, down to tine trees, and mere saplings that radiated like stars, for the looking.
 
It was much for at least `one' demonic soul to stand nominally. “Damn this is gaudy.” ...this as some of the others look, as Mara produces a set of sunglasses, and adjusts them on. She then breathes a semi sigh of relief. She then cracks unneeded... “I need sunblock. Anyone got a spell for that?”
 
“Here.” ...this Urd responds with a flick of Mara's ear. The whine is ignored as they eventually pass deeper within. Eihwa asks as they approach the center... “Santo cielo, did we have to take this kind of route? I' becoming denuded to everything here, and even I know, this should not be.”
 
Imladris just sighs, and relents only to give patience by. “Explaining it `with' belief, would only come with sight. Plus directly teleporting to the exact center here, is impossible, concerning the dimensional nature of this place. If not for the teleporter chamber, we could even reach here normally. Not without Gate as a needed medium herself.”
 
Suddenly Urd walks on by! “Okay, lets see what you did to make it so.” ...this Troubadour is dragged along. Imlade just sighs raggedly, before Skuld does the same with Sentaro in kind.
 
And all such just a pointless affair, as arrival gives the Celestials such pause. Explaining further was unneeded past... “It's the Hub.” ...Peorth.
 
Save for a more open air feeling atmosphere here, only just so due to toe still `on high' sight above, it's all an exact match. Save for one extraordinary difference. Urd spoke of this on `her' sight. “That's the Yggdrasil Tree. Or.... but how!?” ....this as a LOT of faces turned to look at the obviously sweating Lord Knight. (Or whatever he's called now.)
 
It was however the shivering hands of Lind that jostled the truth forth, like a sinner preaching sins enmasse. Such was how two truths were melded for one. The Alliance one, and the Intracel one. (And one Nidhog for pointless measure.)
 
“Where to begin.” ...this as he walked forth from Lind's hands, into the sight of several Griffional Techs and Attendants, some within floating platforms, just as awed at the presence of the so called Galactic Savior, as Imladris was of what he was going to tell.
 
And he stops near where the Goddesses knew was approaching Hub Chair, and the Operator stations. A bluish hue replaced a pinkish one for the holoview display here around the central `port', where a beautiful miniature of Yggdrasil, for all intents unexpected, hovered within a shimmering field of self made energies, as it's own life infusing energy pool.
 
Such Imlade quips again as he turned around... “Where to begin.”
 
Ahem.” Comes from a Valkyrian source, as Lind walks back up to a blinking knight. “Whom said you could break your grip from mine?” ...as she possessively takes `back' that same of hands grip indeed. Such to the glum-blush in tomato-cheek return, such to the amusement of the rest. Kaia just quips. “My, such a possessive citizen soul.” ...this Ishara `proudly' responds nearby. “That's my code of relation for ye.”
 
“Mio Dio, why is she so natural at that, and I be not?” ...this Peorth rolls her eyes at openly.
 
--------------------
 
The darkness of the chamber just suffocated. It gave even sound a rarity, as it seemed to be bidden away by it's own fears. One Commander stood alone with his Master. The sight of the Armada was just as suffocating, as the Commander asked. “Should we not attack and belay their plans, before they assault us? I ask of strategy alone, of course.”
 
The Emperor just sits there, wheezing of ashen breath. Satorna just waits, knowing from painful experience of otherwise pressed. The tone returns eventually for it's own, baleful accord.
 
“All I can feel, all my senses, all my waking moments, dredged in a nightmare of wretched life, encrusted all around this hapless format of a being. No breath, or smell, can be taken, without this putrid truth, seeping all my senses. Comfort is an alien term, to my continuing existence here.
 
This galaxy alone, a froth of lifeforms that act all like viruses upon the further corruption, that is this existence. It is all I feel, burning this carcass with every moment, that I remain here. The duty to her Will is a torture upon me, one I must complete with the only result, that will free me from this Torment.
 
Satorna just gulps barely. As Caceroth just seethes out, with great angst. “Only the end result matters to me. Only that which succumbs to the Will. See fit to meld all other concerns to this matter. It means little what occurs in between, only that they `all', the wretched vessels replete, are present to the End that `will' occur.
 
The acid of failure will not occur.” ...said of a being that did not want to be one. Satorna dared no ask a question, that any other proper being would ask of Caceroth. Why bother existing?
 
The only soul that did ask, Satorna has nightmares fed continuously into his mind, as the `rest' of the Marian slaves, of the month long torture the fool endured, and for all the Demon First Class knew, still is, upon whatever final realm the hapless soul ended up.
 
The Emperor just clenched forth of tone. “If you wish to waste resources, prior to the inevitable, be it known only `you' will fall blame for the consequences. Do not presume my favor, as freedom of choice. It is where I place Her Will, to the most effect, with only one aim. Remember this, as do you of your conversion, and your pledge from it.”
 
“Then I only need, send one message. The only message that matters. Their technology is of more proper effect than our Marian version.”
 
The shadow of ash just turned his throne, and looked out into the cosmic saccloth. The Commander took the answer unheeded, and relayed the order.
 
--------------------
 
“Did you have to do that Urd!?”
 
Urd just smirks around. “It's a sorta history lesson, ain't it?” This looking around a haphazard spell of usual Norn, and norm, of a ad-hoc, traditional class room setting, within the extraordinary setting around them. Skuld of course snaps again... “Yeah well ASK next time before force dressing us in school outfits!!!”
 
Ishara/Frode: “Indeed.” ...this two high gods quip, as Kaia and Eros pulled at their gender specific cloth, set for a Japanese High School manga. As such, Ackronus and Ere`ith just bemoaned as one mindset. “What fools consider this proper attire?!” ... “Reminiscent of the Ioth race, before celibacy consumed them.” ...their versions hard describe, without pictures. (Imagination well authorized here.)
 
Chihiro just eeked of bared teeth. “Not going to ask about that.”
 
Imlade set in headmaster cloth just made him grumble out the ying of yang, as Lind looked pensive in `her' cloth. Imlade as a result. “Love, if ye would.” ...and one stiff snap of crisp thumb, and a sigh of most relief among most the attending. Urd just moans lightly, though Eihwa notes the class setting remains. She just smirks. “And now we're futuristic, of cloth, in a class setting instead. Interessante.”
 
“One of those days.” Imlade quips. Lind just `coughs' out suddenly to... “The tale dear.”
 
And stiffly begun. “Twenty seven approximate years where it begun, it took about into the Second Phase of the War to realize the demons had started using a form of energy to maintain communications and power for various sources of use. A multilateral energy form that was starting to give the Emperor then, an advantage over the Alliance. (If it was called that back then really.)”
 
“It was enough.” Kaia imparted, enough eyes looking... “No one failed to realize what we were fighting for, and whom against back then. Just seemed to all grow from it, the more the War grew.”
 
“And why we tried to use Hild's own energy form, or a really borrowed fashion, to make that energy, bucko head spoke of.” ...Mara responds, Imladris blinking. “From Hild? How the Light and Dark did you acquire that?”
 
“What she forced more like. But then you were saying, since it's a form of an arms race we speak of.”
 
Lind cocks her head over, as Imladris nodded. “I `quite' quickly realized the change, when... well...
 
They all certainly didn't expect...
 
----
 
----
 
-One War of previous history, early on.-
 
-One War chamber of another technological note.-
 
“Three Star Systems `that' fast?”
 
“Yes Commander.” ...a much younger Kaia remarked dourly. The Knight Commander of yet still Squire note sighs. Ackronus just gripped at the holotable with his massive grip. “It took us ten Geth`Cyclons to take those Systems from the Invernus. How so blakin easily!?
 
“The same the Weeze System was. There's a confirmed change in the Marian tactics. Or... something has changed.” Imladris quipped. He was still unused to the name, even after two years into using it. But the emotional semantics were shoved aside when Scetu remarked over from behind. “// The assistance you asked for, is it indeed coming?”
 
Imladris just sighed. “So quick with the questions for help. I should remind that it's been our own abilities that got us this far. All the way it still will require, whether help comes or not. As such, and this will be of objection, I want the Tenth and Sixteenth Fleets to fall back from the Uutii System for now. They'll come for that System next.”
 
Of course from Ackronus. “Nevermind the poetical implications, or soulitarian ethics of it, but it's only one of three energy storage depots in the Alliance.”
 
And Imladris in turn. “Yes, and we can stand to lose it for a half Cyclon to reorient for a counter strike, while their forces are adjusting from capturing. Just inform to hold their energy shields on for that long if needed, to take `back' those lost Systems.
 
I'll refrain from the consequences otherwise.”
 
Imladris then hears from a random Illuminaran nearby. “These fools seem to be able to gain power, too easily. Where the honor of it?”
 
----
 
----
 
“Where indeed.” Peorth quips. Mara just snarls back.
 
----
 
----
 
It was a quiet evening, one of those minor halts in activity that relented itself, over even war. Imladris found the time of intersperse, unwanted this time. Looking out the viewport of his personal quarters of the Illistrum, he knew the enemy was regathering for their next push.
 
A Squire just sighed. “Indeed over one's head. Our enemies seem to keep holding that card.” ...and a look out, into unremarkable space, nothing save the sea of stars beyond, not even wisps of light near enough to illuminate stellar gas.
 
Usually those were the times that thoughts turns `much' more provincial. He even tried to prod them forth. It should have been easy to do, even the mere touch of the jumpsuit underneath, lent this forth, even during battle sometimes.
 
“But not now.
 
We're losing.”
 
----
 
----
 
“That... simple?”
 
Imladris of present nominal, cocks his head over. “I never had the one true love, to think about, before I died back on my old world., of that so called Great War. Not until you, did I get that chance, during an even greater war. If such a term applies, ever poorly.”
 
Lind took that, for what it was. She gulps at the implication, as Mara blinked. “Wow, we had you on the ropes that badly? Just like that?”
 
“The Alliance had no proper counter to demonic energies like we saw. We fell back too easily to any comfort. What the heck was it all anyway?”
 
Mara responded, everyone, even the Attendants switching sight, forth and back. “We're not fully sure. We never named it. Just used it. Abusively even.”
 
“Noted.” Eros growled. Mara just leaned her face unto left hand, sitting all slouched about her `desk'. “The same to you, about a month after all that.”
 
“Which happened at that moment of impart. Felt like a Dream, for all it was worth.”
 
Lind blinked back over to her Confessor.
 
----
 
----
 
Time lost it's own track. He hoped lives didn't go along with it, as he searched all he knew, all that training, for an answer for this situation.
 
It came to him, complete unexpectedly.
 
: Heed an answer to your summons for answers. :
 
“(My Lord? My profuse apologies for even attempting, but...)”
 
: It was anticipated that our mutual foe, would not lose, without measures she should not be relenting so easily. The Payment I fear will be just as harsh, and the only counter to this now, it the Answer you seek.
 
I know your heart, and how indelible you are to you now, fellow souls. Do not ask of me queries, but utilize my Gifts, as you would all else you use as you `have' seen fit. This I see Always, and approve thus far.
 
Such is my Trust. :
 
He knew praise to enjoy, for that one moment, the next saw a blaze of light, Imladris knew was from Gate. A short lived portal that literally dumped an opulent box of white and Angelic, unto his sleep bed.
 
Hard at that, as it crumpled one edge of the bed with decent noise. Imladris jitters an eye at, with... “Uh, maybe more gently next time? Uhm... no, nay. There won't be.” ...as he walks over, as the overcomms snapped alive with... “- Bro?! We registered a massive gravity spike in your zone! What's the situation! -
 
Imladris just snickered. “I'll inform in a bit. Stand by.” ...as he walked over and found the box indeed heavy to the limb, as he adjusted the box unto the bed proper. Saving strength in favor of curiosity, he found the box also heavily empowered to the touch. The box opened easily along a seam of it's own opening, to the same touch, spanned open from the top, like a flowering pair of leaves.
 
Within, mainly datapads of data that contained `all' the secrets to the eventual victory that was wanted for, verses the defeat that was worse than the consequence of torture along with. The data so dimensionalized, they unintentionally became a technological form, of a set of bibles for the Alliance. The stuff magic and technology become the same thing. The stuff Creation even had anchors of.
 
But along with, two other specialized tidbits that had much more to offer.
 
One of the heart, in the form of unintended correspondence, of a certain Valkyrie's duty logs, a bit too expounded upon a `missing' personal matter.
 
The other...
 
----
 
----
 
Lind blinked. “You read my duty logs from back then?!”
 
“Aye. Though, not sure `where' they came from.” Imladris asked in enough innocent manner, to disarm Lind by. Boy was her blush that bad, as was her annoyance when Urd, Peorth `and' Eihwa went with the pointlessly `innocent hum' tact. Course her heart was a gush, when Imladris offered... “It probably all saved my mind, for the rest of the time it took to turn the tide of the war back to the Alliance. Hate to tell of truth, I wasn't holding up as well as intended.”
 
Kaia nodded. “We hold no ill. Not after what happened apparently next.” ...this as Lind whispers over. “You read my reports?”
 
Imladris fluster bade that off with a sudden thumb behind him. At the magnificent being that was `also' listening. “I have to ask, but has Yggdrasil ever produced seeds, of an acorn variety before?”
 
Urd sure wasn't joshing around with her response. “You're mad! Yggdrasil, Intracel.... it only grows of the System it oversees! Not of itself! I... I mean....” ...this Peorth relented. “We don't have records of such, though, we `do' accept there was a beginning even for Yggdrasil itself. But to `know' of such a thing, is beyond our current generations of active goddesses to know.”
 
Lind even responds aghast enough, of her austere norm. “Belove, Yggdrasil is not supposed to produce offspring like that, not considering the mere nature of `what' the Ash Tree even is. The sheer potential of such energies being abused by the wrong party, or... but, you then mean...”
 
“And yet...” Frode encompasses the realizing tone. Imladris sighed back to this formally. “...it must have. I've never felt `such' power come from anything, before, or since. No lifetime I would ever hold, for whatever reason of history insane, will have a comparison, to the seed I held that day.
 
As soon as I knew what it was, I tried to send it back immediately.”
 
----
 
----
 
The size of an orange, as far as acorn shaped objects go, it floated within the cusps of his hands. It was a touch hard to look at directly, the rough texture of the obvious Seed, just gushing forth with light. Imlade however thought he felt `giggling', from it, which just made no sense to him.
 
“This... isn't right.” ....and concentrated immediately for `any' portal back to Heaven, to form. He quickly, found out, the Seed wouldn't let him. He also quickly felt `why' it wouldn't. He then `felt' next.
 
: Trust. :
 
All right to be coolly afraid, encompassed his senses.
 
“This... so strange.”
 
Just then, the hatch to his room snaps open, as 24, Ackronus, and some Alliance troopers burst in! “Bro! What's going.... on..... eh? Wow, what's that?” ...looking at the shiny `bead', as Imlade cracks back. “Don't you knock first?”
 
The intruding lot, just trade off kilter looks, before 24 then shields her eyes. “Wow that's a bright pebble.” ...as she finds, and adjusts some shielding goggles and remarks... “There ye go.”
 
Imlade blares a dry glance, as the others start doing the same. They even gabber at said relief to their eyes. Imlade just quips a good shade annoyed. “My my my, what an upstanding fleet I have before me. Gee whiz.”
 
----
 
----
 
“I could not return it. Apparently, and I say this of such hazard, I should be smote for it: Almighty played It's direct hand, into the War. That Tree, as a result, is the genesis of everything the Alliance now takes for granted.” ...another thumb of stab toward the Hikari Tree. In fact. “It grew into it's own power of Light, so strong, I could only call ii: Hikari. The Japanese word for the same. It was about the only thing `not' named or made, or whatever of this galaxy, of moniker of the realm I grew to love.
 
To the point, the Hikari Trees as the Alliance now know them, come from the Seeds of `her'.”
 
Thank you for the propriety.
 
They all froze. They knew `who's voice, that was. Lind gasped, as Imladris turned around and gave a kind smile. “Sorry for lack of proper introductions. Connecting the historical dots like this, takes a lot.”
 
Verily. A voice can take up such slack, further. Against the great darkness I feel, I already give consent, to what is of you mind. The time for further, we do not have.
 
Imladris decided to explain further despite, for the honor of it. “Before Hikari came, a formal subspace layer did not exist. Within a month after, it did, one now called the Hikari Subspace layer. It was `exactly' the opposite of energies and all needed medium, to oppose the demonic vein. It's our communications, our min links, the Network, the medium to engender prolonged life natural, and further or regeneration and even resurrection. It even acts as the medium Fold jumps can even work, by allowing a specialized medium that's not corruptible by outside subspace medium influences of `any kind'. Even ones that are even `more' malevolent that even the energies Hild offered of use. (Why is the nevermind here.)
 
Heck, even our teleportation medium the Alliance uses, is anchored from this one being, and `all' her marvelous, magnanimous progeny. One's that was given free reign to expand their progeny, to any medium they chose. The more they expand, the more the subspace energy so did. Planets, star platforms, engine cores... I'm not sure there's a limit to their current growth. All they wanted....”
 
...was to see the realm we now belong in, as if we could walk amongst them, as one of you, with every day and moment.” ...this the lot hear to amazement, even if it was already known to the Griffionals present. To hear of a form of soothing telepathy, to call such crudely, just raptures them all. Further then with... “I was borne to a warring universe. I understood as my own Father, the same as yours of all, that I was of purpose from the start. I only wanted to learn from it. Just... to learn. All experiences are such, are they not? Every breath, every thought, every touch?
 
It is all my purpose, and given that free reign to spread forth my own children, as they helped in saving this grand experiment.
 
Imladris nods, as Hikari `does as well'. “I too also feel the falter of it. There are hidden sins, pains too easy to ignore, yet inflict. Ones I closed myself of soul off from, until now. Of now the ones that were once united against, returned, with a far more dire intent.
 
I too will lose all I wish for, if the end falters into reality. We `all' have such a stake to encompass. We all will live, or expire, as one to rejoice, or be forgotten.
 
“Ye mean, that be `it'?!!” ...this eyes turn unto Ackronus. Tamiya blinks. “Whut? Whys?” ...and in beady eye turn. “Attendants lain prayers and chants over the Overcyclons for any wisdom to heed. Every whisper, we think we hear, is like messiah to follow. Our spiritual make comes from this Tree, since it's planting.
 
We go through seeming eons to... eh? What be...!??!
 
Even Imlade blinks, when Eihwa just simply hovers over and caresses the Hikari Tree. “Eh, I've never been one for pompous ceremony either. So, how many are you out there now?”
 
Some five billion exceeded. As our Planter speaks of, we grow like weeds. Such is the way of any life with a focus.
 
“Really? Do you all gossip much? I always loved the Angelvine of such, when I usually work.”
 
“You work Secur?” Peorth quips dryly. Eihwa throws a proper fit for it. Hikari is heard having a good laugh from it, something disarming for the Attendants to hear. (A good version of disarming, at that.)
 
Imladris nods and then points out. “Nonetheless, we have the needed assistance. Mainly for the Dimensional Shields and Ionic Weapon suites. With the lethal weapons mainly inert for the short term, and long term isn't proper form, it'll be Ionics or bust for us. It's our only real chance, I fear.”
 
“Impressive.” Nossi quips, still feeling for sense of things here.
 
But then... “For the payments of usual agreed norms, understood by our mutual existence.
 
Imladris paused a good stutter, as then focused aside him. “The fabled lady of blue light, as your heart serenade unto me, so many a time.” ...as Lind blushes for all it's intended worth. Imladris nods. “Verily.”
 
When once you promised your heart to this one, to the day I now fully witness in presence, I then `know' of the next truth, of the Illistrum. The Blue Light of the Star of Thirds. One that steps to the `other' union needed, to end another tale.
 
Only to this agreement, I will contract my full power for this great endeavor at hand. Speak of me agreement, of what you `know'.
 
...such was how hard Imlade was trying to keep the chill of a `new' secret at bay, as Lind leans in lethally. “Ye mean, the Illistrum, is...”
 
“The three blue in blue stars of the third Star System of the Illuminarans. I mean it's quite rare for a Trinary to be of such perfect symmetry of each other, that they share only one name. Look like icy stars, when you see them. I mean... well, it just felt natural that... I... you know I hate it when you stare.”
 
Lind amorously didn't stop. “I should have always know.”
 
Frode afar looks a tic annoyed, though Ishara smirks a mother's best. “Such a wondrous pair. How far they go for each other.” ...as Sentaro starts thumbing his chin. “Wonder what I could....” ...this Skuld hears. “What?”
 
“Oh, ah... nothing.”
 
Urd heard different enough, though then she hears. “What star though, is as bright, as my Urdy Wurdy is?”
 
“How bout I name a gas giant after you, you bag of gas!”
 
Troubadour wilts a bit, though Urd then leans in. “But then, I wouldn't mind both in the same `System'.” ...whit a Spirited `blink' of.
 
This was starting a chain unneeded, as Mara makes a quick whistle out! “Guys! A bit of all that moronic stuff later, will ya all?!”
 
“I luike Commetss.” Tamiya says a bit out of place, to a small chuckle from Chihiro. And then to round it all out... “I will attend to that matter, upon a verily proper and wanted time.” Imlade remarks, Lind hearing, sensing enough to keep a stoic bottle on some very deep feelings. It was quickly sensed all around, as Imladris finished with a rather tender touch of full hand, to Hikari's glowing trunk.
 
“The right time, when we win.”
 
Then my part comes, now.
 
It quickly ended all further from there, as Imladris quickly walks by everyone, the rest suddenly scrambling to catch up.
 
“We attack in ten cyclon hours, less if I deem it.”
 
“Aye.” ...a `lot' of voices spike, from far more than just the Alliance souls.
 
It was needed.
 
--------------------
 
The Commander held his infernal hand, of a mind bending glow of equal infernal. The vessel commander of `choice', was broken to the wanted will, as a result. A signature mark that got the job done, one with no return measure, save terror.
 
“Now go, and feed their flame of emotion. Make them make mistakes from it. Begin and end with it.”
 
The holodisplay snapped off, the reach of mind pull, very real.
 
And the Marian fleet lost one vessel of the captured, to a simple act.
 
--------------------
 
“Why is the planet set like that anyway?” Chihiro asks. One a query begotten by a Mara like chuckle, from the original make.
 
“Not as smart as the kid, at the center of these stories.”
 
“Better `kid' than someone speaking in his absence.” Chihiro fires back. Mara blinked unexpectedly at that one, as Skuld remarks, the lot back aboard a vessel, that Lind felt `far' more attached unto now. “It's a converter medium, the same we goddesses need back on Earth.”
 
“Any world plane in fact.” Peorth adds. Eros tried to respond, but a pretty quiet Sigrun up to now, just flicks him back quiet. (And such Kaia is noticing more and more.) Eihwa then looks over at the mutual `Excellency' of presence. “One cannot apply tenth dimensional physics, directly to a third dimensional medium. Not unlike nitrogen psychosis unto a biological format.”
 
“Hence the teleporter chamber used.” Imlade laments, walking about the bridge deck. “There's a lot of power within a tenth dimensional format. Just mere power alone is such an injustice. Raw data even isn't enough. Has to be filtered for Third dimensional use, which still leaves so divined much power to use.
 
It's been quite actually hard to push the limits of that, and since the war, I won't even ask how much more Hikari Subspace energy there is now.” ...this as he stops near the main viewport, no holographics active here. The sight was lamenting, far more active a scene, than the one from his ancient memories. “Never thought I'd ask of such. There won't be another the same, after all this. Almighty I swear of this.”
 
“// Fold envelope forming.” Scetu imparts. Imlade just quips out. “To war then.”
 
Everything feels of a entrenching norm to the whole group present, as Kaia and Ere`ith speak unto themselves, away from the others. Eihwa and Lind find their own accompaniment, as Imladris found his solace nulled.
 
“Problem?” ...as the Fold commenced. Eihwa just smirked with arms behind back, while Lind spoke further from before. “Only if I know, what the secret is, you hold from even our mind link.” ...this Imlade shivers of. It was obvious, she knew something was apparent. Imladris somehow hid `that' one iota, under perfect soul lock and mind key. Lind instead heard, of a quite disarming effect. “Ye should know, that your reports, had a rather interesting tone, if the voice data recordings alone, are truly accurate. Every time that you trailed off in your reports. Occurred a lot more than I expected. Such interesting insight.”
 
Lind gulps, and clearly realizes. Eihwa leans in a bit more than she `knew' was safe. Lind cocks her head and whispers. “Of?”
 
“Longing....
 
....even.... erotic.”
 
Lind smirks.
 
“I'll have to remember that.” ...as Lind turns. Then adding. “To act upon properly.”
 
Even Eihwa was drawing shallow breath, for a good bit of time.
 
As they exit from Foldspace however, the warning klaxons suddenly explode of blare!!
 
“REPORT!”
 
“// Ascertaining!” ...Scetu rips, before sight enough, told enough. Chihiro alone told a facade, of many that no longer could.
 
--------------------
 
-Four minutes and seventeen seconds earlier.-
 
“It's quiet.” ...a Furbrath Controller remarked. The Assat Main controller just bemoaned. “One should know better to speak of such things.” ...this as even these highly advanced beings, held their breath for a moment.
 
Several after that, they just let it go, as light data traffic catches a few of the other Controller's attentions. Just then, a comm message from below. “- We've finished Core Twelve traffic patterns. The other Cores have taken over. We're focusing on the Hikari Cores next, so take a break up there, good souls. -
 
“Understood.” ..the Assat replied, and then turned to give a needed break to his proper crew.
 
The words failed as the klaxons hit. The Assat turns, as a mass shadow just blocked out all of space. The last thing heard...
 
“Unidentified ship... we...”
 
“There's an energy spike!!!”
 
The Assat just hoped...
 
--------------------
 
- Half the Core was hit. Sixty percent of the structure is severely damaged. -
 
Coldness. The only feeling here.
 
“What happened?”
 
24, sporting good burns from the sheer energy outwash of the detonation, even despite the depth of the Main Command Center, just responds as Mid-Techs attend to her. “- One captured vessel from the Marians. A simple Core Breath of a Fold Energy Core. -“ ...this as Imladris had to hold the railing near him, before Lind and Eihwa helped. “No.... that.... that Seed. And.... those souls?”
 
“We're still compiling. But it's likely anyone on the surface of the Core Base, didn't survive. I'm not sure how anyone did. I've never seen a Core breach executed before anyway. It was all hypothesis, before now.”
 
“What the hell's going on?” Chihiro chills out. Mara relents. “Something that's supposed to be impossible. Hell `was' unleashed here. From a heavenly source.”
 
Imladris had to take a moment, alone, to steady himself. Ackronus and Ere`ith just were already doubled over. Goddesses crying all about. Things hit harder now than ever.
 
“24, transfer your Flag here. Tell anyone who's left of Command, to transfer their own flags to any cruiser of their choice.” ...this as his tone just couldn't hide remorse. 24 nods. “- Understood. -
 
--------------------
 
“I feel, helpless again.” Skuld shudders, in a needed hug from Sentaro. Lind meanwhile was focusing more and more to learn of a dire situation, being explained in the Medical Center of the Illistrum. 24 was all but covered in healing salves, the regeneration rings active, even despite 24 being awake. It was telling.
 
“Folded dead within the atmosphere zone. The rest... well....”
 
“But... but... Hikari Seeds...” ...Ackronus stammers out... “...it's against `all' of their natures. How could one even think of being forced into a Core Breach? I thought that was even impossible!”
 
“Reset `all' security codes.” Imladris whispers, Scetu nodding and `complying' upon such. For a moment, everyone just stared blankly, as they waited for another word, from their resident leader here. Frode asks to bring the conversation forward. “How should it be impossible, despite fact now?”
 
“Normally, or whatever normally now comprises...” Ackronus explains, to a very rare agitation... “...An energy core with a Hikari Seed, would render inert, rather than detonate, under any, but the most dire circumstances. As you all saw, such is why for such protective measures.”
 
Scetu remarks, for the harsh truth of it. “// There were a lot of Alliance vessels captured, during the current debacle. We have a larger problem if they send more.”
 
“They won't.” Imladris remarks, though 24 responds quickly enough. “There's little to stop them.”
 
“The Seeds won't allow that kind of attack a second time. Plus, this `Emperor' had a form of dramatic flair, to all he did. In the end, they still are outnumbered by our forces. Squandering more vessels like this would become ineffective, now that we know better.
 
How hard were we hit, beyond the Core Base?”
 
24 just bemoans out. “About twenty percent of the inner line of vessels were all but wiped, the rest with varying degrees of damage. Beyond the inner line, the other vessels are in proper order, outside of Pulse and subspace disruption to various systems. Most of the Facet Commanders that were no killed in the detonation, have found suitable vessels to command.”
 
“It's just like him.”
 
Heads turn again, this time as Sigrun quips. “Mara?” ...before Eros growls a bit too much, to make Imlade silence him. Mara remarks in despite it all. “He wanted the chance to do, well... exactly this tactic. It's so strange.”
 
“Mara.” Imladris prods. Said demoness looks and cocks her head. “When we were getting are collective arses kicked...” ...Urd quips at... “...'arses'?” ...before Mara flusters off and snaps. “Satorna wanted to do `just' this, during the war. Just grab one of these Alliance ships, and do `just' this tactic. We never got the chance, since you guys, up to now, were so dammed secretive with your stuff. Admirable, if annoying to approach.”
 
“For the reason, we just saw. The SAME blasted reason I wanted to send the Seed back in the first place. That's what worries me about all this.”
 
Lind gulps out. “Explain.”
 
“If somehow `all' those seeds in the Cores, ruptured at once. I was hoping somehow the enemy would overlook all this. But now that one `was' destroyed, the others will likely go inert, far knowing better.”
 
: They have. :” ...they hear collectively from Hikari, Chihiro bonking her own head for it. “That feels so weird.” Hikari speaking on further. “: The Seeds are fully aware and are in a state of near coma induced. The danger of another attack similar, is passed.
 
But the similar measure of an exacting effect, lies even moreso. :
 
“A similar effect that can destroy this galaxy, at a minimum.” Peorth connects the terrifying dots.
 
“That's what She'd want.”
 
“Who?” Kaia and Eros quip, before the overcomms snap to life suddenly, with Sceta-12's voice. “- // Excellency, we're receiving coded signals from...fascinating. -
 
“Aye?” Imlade prods. In return. “”- // A signal from the Illuminarans! They wish to see you personally over Triszesta IV, quickly I would garner. -
 
Imlade blinks lightly. “Okay.” ...before he then hears of a FAR more amazed fashion. Ere`ith of specific note... “Even I have difficulty, remembering the last time, the Illuminarans wished for anything, other than solitude. Their pining for ascension was all they cared for, for all intents.”
 
Eihwa just croons... “Someone is ever so benvoluto.” ...though Lind just shoves Eihwa off comically! “Quit it.”
 
Imladris just looks over at 24 and Ackronus. The former... “A bit of bad timing, but should not be remiss.”
 
“We may gain a needed ally, from the sleepers there.” ..the latter.
 
“Prepare to Fold. If another attack occurs in our, absence disperse the Fleet to the inactive Cores, and wait for orders there. Otherwise, stay put at high alert.”
 
- // Relaying Sire. -
 
Imladris was already walking out again, with the usual train. (Peorth even in the rear, quipping. “Within ten meters. Within.”.)
 
Frode just remarks, ever challenging Imladris's mindset. “You seem to be of one, with ever the answers here.”
 
“We trust it.” Frode gets back in turn, from 24, Kaia, Eros, `and' Ackronus, all at once. Imlade had to fight down a blush of proud sorts, as they head on down.
 
Mara however trails behind, lost in a disturbing train of thought. Nossi trails as well, before noting Mara. Saying nothing, as she slows and Mara passes by, muttering.... “Could he be...?”
 
Nossi remains last, just looking neutrally, before sauntering on.
 
--------------------
 
“Well.” ...the other three hear, from their primary captive. “I wont make fun of those old war movies, ever again.” ...this as Keiichi readjusts his seat once more, the floor of the cage, quite uncomfortable, even despite Belldandy's helpful efforts, of what little she dared here. Keiichi just bemoans. “Especially those POW ones and all.”
 
“Indeed, not our finest hour, dear.”
 
No snickers to be had from it, as they peer up, through the crimson energy field, and at one of three `ever' present guards, in Marian battle trooper armor, their plasmatic rifles readily charged. Their eyes looking for a reason to use them in fact.
 
It all just impugned on attempts to do more than banter lightly. Megumi alone, was surprised they were allowed that much. The first bare attempt to even `touch' the base of the cage energy projection ring at the base, almost got her a new hole in her head. They all quickly garnered, that escaping was ill likely to occur.
 
“I've never seen such murderous looks before.” Keiba mutters out, as the same guard just had a loom of wanting to act on just that.
 
Keiichi meanwhile tried to focus on the mind link... “(Belldandy?)”
 
- Keiichi? -“ ...heard like it was in another room, rather far off. Keiichi tried a bit harder.
 
“(Can you hear me Belldandy?)” ...he pushes a bit `too' loud, as it shows on her face. (And is noticed by the guard.) “- N.. not so loud my love. -
 
“(Sorry. Thought we could try and talk like this.)”
 
- Yes, it could be wise, but... -
 
Suddenly they all are stunned in fear again, as the guard shoves his rifle at them! “Enough of the secretive talk!” ...and fires a burst that clips Keiichi's arm! The accompanying such screams of all various terror with, just lend to the trooper... “Such sedition is merit for death!”
 
“Agreed.”
 
Even Keiichi's pain is silenced, barely, as the guard feels his neck at the end of the hand of death. The flow of writhing ash with `all' hatred just reacts to the mere act of the guard's zeal. The other two guards fall to fearful knees, as Caceroth reacts outright... “Your duty did not include this measure.
 
Only I will have their blood, and no other.”
 
The guard dies even a worse death, verses the Illuminaran that still scalded their memory, too afresh. Caceroth allows the death to be prolonged in agony, to terrorize the witnessing with. It gets to a point Belldandy cannot take anymore, and.... “Where is you decency of measure Wraith! Why cannot there be a place for my compassion, for even you!”
 
Caceroth just eyes the goddess, knowing she's holding back her fathomless powers, to safeguard her family near her. The intent of defeat by only words, is in turn countered with.... “Not even this husk I inhabit, ever had that. I've never felt such an equal of the mortal crime, to become my vessel before. It laughs at your compassion, as much as I purely hate `you'!”
 
Belldandy crumpled back down, the Wraith savoring the death within hand. As such to go horridly with.. “I only hold my patience, such a patience I would never allow otherwise, because this will be the last. The time when all the Cosmos breaks before us all, and I become the extension of my Mother's vast Will, to a time is TRULY matters!
 
I will kill my Nemesis, as yours to witness, and BREAK you all, at the END!” ...so said of a passion that was the most alien of all to behold. Belldandy just gasped at the realization. “You wish the passion of that battle, over all else.”
 
Caceroth betrays a monstrous grin.
 
“It's all I have left, before we all die together.” ...and with that, the fading ash of his victim, is tossed away balefully. But what surprises the prisoners most, is that Caceroth does not inflict anything upon them as well! Before it's expounded upon further, Belldandy quickly looks to Keiichi's wound. “Are you alright?!”
 
“As long as you... ow... are.” ...Keiichi manages of smile. Belldandy `does' use her powers to heal the wound well enough. They note now the absence of Caceroth, but also the sight of a new guard in place of the `defunct'. It doesn't stop Megumi from whispering. “We may only get one chance.”
 
They all nod, for all the meaning of it.
 
----
 
Satorna looks as Caceroth `returns', the shadows of travel `medium', of telling effect. “Master.”
 
“When the battle soon to begin, arrives, bring the chaff to witness, aside my throne of seat. Otherwise, attend the battle to your whim, until called for.
 
The reasons, will be for full, and crushing effect.”
 
Satorna nods. “I `know' they will come soon. My actions hasten them, as was...” ...this he's silenced, as Caceroth `snap-holds', his ashen gauntlet, to the demon's cheek.
 
“Only matter to me, the acceleration process. `THAT', is the only key I require from you. Of myself, I hold only one thing higher, before the Will.”
 
The Emperor finds his seat soon enough, as the demon is `willed' back to the proper form. As such has been all along, all this time. The Commander just remarks of cracked voice. “Prepare for the next stage of Acceleration.”
 
- Engaging Accelerator Amplifiers from Stage Two Point, at Twenty-Five percent. Estimated within one cyclon hour. -“ ...a deep and monolithic voice announces. It fit the bill.
 
--------------------
 
They had just settled back into the Illistrum bridge deck, Imlade freely giving the center seat to Lind, Eihwa lounging nearby, as he walked about of ancient habit, hearing various reports, filter through his ears, and the reactivated network link, he'd long since disused, until now. The Alliance crew in place, bio and mecha soul alike, were conducting their best, as the goddesses, and their various attachments, learn of all they could access of this new galaxy, in whatever measure, for as much as they can.
 
Scetu informs. “// Two minutes till Fold, Master.”
 
Imladris nods back, before then seeing Sceta just croon over `mechanically'. “// Such a dashing tone. Your programming has improved `indeed'.”
 
“// Such for a better removed time, Commander.” ...said heavily disarmingly. Not that it was dissuading any. Peorth of note, just `looks' at Imlade quizzically, fingering towards the two Synthetics, whit Imlade just shakes his head of light amusement.
 
His thoughts however then are pulled to a more familial matter, when Skuld and Urd come up to him. He notes Urd ask. “Coz, can we speak a moment alone?”
 
The open unease look on Skuld's face, just made it unnecessarily easier for such anyway. “Lead on.” ...Imladris gestures, the trio ending back up, where the Norns remaining, had their earlier chat. Imlade remarks... “I sense you prefer the solitude, of the Scientific controller suites center.”
 
“Whatever.” Urd quips, to Skuld's deliberate annoyance, as Urd then imparts her direct worry. “What is our place in the battle to come?”
 
Imladris was to speak, when he then hears behind him. “And of us?” ...of a Confessed tone. The Lord Knight looks back and sees all the Goddesses, high or nominal, along with their accompaniments. This as Skuld growls a tic. “You know, we were looking for privacy.”
 
“Apologies, but it's clear what this is.” Ishara remarks back, her hands as clenched as all the rest here. Imladris in particular, trades a contorted look with Sentaro, and then a lost one with Talos. This of Imladris's part to feel the facial expressions he sees. Such his decisions come from clearly.
 
“Skuld, I want you to assist Peorth, Urd, Sigrun, and Eihwa, in maximizing effect, between the Hikari Seeds, here and beyond, in between with the Subspace Link. Your abilities together, will help engender more that is needed, to help the fleet succeed.
 
No matter what else, you are my voice for what needs to be done, in my absence. This in case anyone challenges that opinion otherwise, in said absence. All that magnificent goddess power, should amount to most effect, this very day indeed.”
 
“I will assist as well.” Troubadour remarks, Imladris in fact returning the tone, on looking back. “What took you so long. It's been up `your' alley to be sure.”
 
Talos, (and for Sentaro too,) raises a finger to... “For us?” ...Chihiro and Tamiya the same in fact and listening. Imladris just relented to the obvious. “Sorry good ladies and sirs, you're at best, emotional support, if yet more not foreseen. This vessel you will stay, unless outside the battle, you wish to remain.”
 
“We won't see home again, if we fail though, right?” Sentaro asks. Imladris correcting, strongly enough. “We won't fail. I won't fail that Oath here, my friends.”
 
“Wes hear dat then. Just dos yas job bub.”
 
“Fine wisdom I can heed.” Chihiro quips, leaning into the large bloke. Sentaro nods stiffly then. “I'm staying with Skuld then.” Talos a nod to the `effective' same. Peorth just blushes away. “I hate it when he does that.”
 
Imladris then sighs and quips. “Lind, as I expect to occur anyway, will be with moi.”
 
And us.” Frode snaps for Ishara and he of self. Imlade expected zilch less.
 
“And I.” ...from Mara on the other hand. “Pardon?”
 
Mara walks in the midst of them all. Urd just shoves her hands into her hips. “Besides the obvious there, I'd hate for ya to get confused as one of the enemy and all. Worse if they realize and....”
 
“Shove it `goddess', I'm there for two reasons. One personal, and the other because `I' know Marian technological layouts. Hah! Guess what that makes me!”
 
Sk: “Weird?”
 
Ur: “Cocky?”
 
Eih: :”A target?”
 
Sig: “Gullible?”
 
Fro/Ish: “Demonic?”
 
Troub: “Desperate?”
 
Tal: “Creepy?”
 
Sent: “.....”
 
Tamy: “Uhhhhs..”
 
Chih: “(Censored.)”
 
Peo: “Débile.”
 
“A friend.”
 
Knock it off! I don't... wait, the demonic one I like, and... eh?
 
Imlade gets a few unexpected glances as well, before the knight notes. “I'll put in a good word to Hild for ya, for this.”
 
----
 
“Don't hold his breath, for us.”
 
Frig just shook her head at that.
 
----
 
Mara just horsey huffs that off. “Means more work for me. Just think about using `all' your abilities, if I might add.” ...which makes Imladris suddenly introspective. Lind just half glares at Mara for it, before Nossi then enters, just as the Fold Drive engages. “What of I?”
 
Imladris looks up blankly, and responds a bit disarmed from before. “Um... I... fear I do not know you much. At all in fact. Your place will be your own, of any vein chosen. So honored it will be.”
 
Nossi nods. “Then I will add my abilities to your own plans. One more with my own intentions, along with.”
 
It was left at that, as the Fold commences.
 
When it's done with, voices suddenly clamor from the bridge deck! It's starkly easy to see why, when Skuld sees to an AGHAST voice! “COUSIN!” ...as they all cloister at the viewport, at a grand scene of...
 
Sentaro: “I... I thought we already `saw' a lot of ships.” ...as they look as best they can, `past' the viewport edges. It's clear there far, far more to be yet seen! The lot are already stampeding back to the Bridge, when Scetu announces over comms, `just' as they enter the Bridge “- // Master, the Illuminaran... -
 
“I'm here, just connect the incoming signal now.” ...Imladris says, taking the fore of the Bridge, all others splayed about. The viewport is technologically wiped over with a holographic screen, with an elegant, near glowing being of somehow still humanoid, before the witnessing.
 
The lithe form catches Imladris alone, well off guard. “Lords, what changes in my absence unatoned for.”
 
- We will not hold that against ye, rather of the truth before even `us' to behold. -
 
Skuld behind just whispers amazed! “Is that what ascension looks like?” ...before Urd/Peorth shushes her. The Alliance crew see, and just witness the last rare moment to come.
 
Imladris bows regally. “Then take your measure, as well as the words to choose, to heed from.”
 
The lithe form of a being that was all but a humanoid form of a Hikari Tree, really, responds to full effect. “- Our dream to see our Savior return, can only have one response. Especially after the sundering of too many of our endless kin.
 
Our blades are yours to command, to whatever end your battle becomes of it. Thus I: Itarth, of Ascended Waiting, speak for us all, for the last time. Now... Command us! -
 
Imladris shivers, as he hears so hard a truth to be told ever, as Ackronus gasps of an avian amazed. “There's over seventy thousand vessels alone, in that fleet. All active.”
 
24 looks around. “How?
 
“Whom else has a greater stake in this all.” Eros responds, as Imladris looks back. “I sense the gift of foresight in this hand. Nonetheless.” ...and he turns to his Command. “24, Ackronus, redeploy all assets still active from Core Twelve, and adjust all relevant parameters. I want this done within the Cyclon hour.”
 
Boy, did they race to comply. This as Lind and Eihwa found their hearts to amour, with the sight of Imladris stopping back near Communications, habitually, as he commands... “Alliance Fleet Comm-Scramble Alpha Diamond 612:
 
- Attention all Alliance souls. T-minus Six Cyclon hours from mark after redeployment. Prepare for deployment orders, within three, at this Mark! -“ ...this as he knew his voice was booming of echo, across the entire galaxy. As such he added. “- Alliance and Galaxy, Sayeth Never Die!! -
 
“­- ALLIANCE AND GALAXY, SAYETHNEVERDIE!!!! -“ ...exploded across the Comms, and the Bridge alike! It all flat out ramped up from there, as Imladris informs.” Sceta, Scetu, War Room in fifteen micros.” ...and strides out stiffly, as `all' knew the only thing left now, was to duty. Of best note of the utterly unexpected `guests' present, Eihwa just quips to Lind. “If you don't marry him, I sure eternamente will.” ...and floats off to follow. Lind is such halted to the same, as she realizes something, too obvious. This however is quickly silenced, in favor of a glance to family, and then to follow as well.
 
No one missed seeing Kaia and Ere`ith depart, shortly after, for their own intentions.(And to see if their fellow Magistrates, made out from Core Twelve, and all. Such was the chaos of everything lately.)
 
But not before Kaia gave Sigrun, in particular, some `advice'.
 
--------------------
 
Soooooooon.” ...he kept all but mantra like in focus now. His nominal `senses', being swamped with the frevoring `emotion' baneful, of the approaching conflict. Caceroth didn't fully understand this feeling, yet it was awash of all his `shell's' senses. It was an intoxicating feeling, the idea that he could kill his Nemesis, within his burning grip. The tactile mindset was swamped with wanting this, it was eating away at his stoic unnature.
 
He imagined it over and over, seeing Imladris waste away, not caring for `any' other effect, from this.
 
Never knowing just how much the `original' Emperor, lived too many days, in the darkness of these thoughts, until the Alliance came crashing down upon him, that last day he remembered how to live at all. Beyond that, it was pure hate that somehow fueled the continued existence of this thing, that lost all sense of time, the same that apparently took his remains, with the same fleet here, that escaped the demonic usurpation, that changed the nature of a Campaign, and a galaxy.
 
And then somehow within that morass of lost time, Caceroth came. False promises not cared for, exchanged, so they `both' could have this horrid `dream', come to full darkness and reality. After that, neither cared for.
 
Somehow, Caceroth was otherwise with the nature of the Will, and up to now, it was the primary focus.
 
Until now.
 
Demonstrated when he stood suddenly, from the saccloth throne, and wrenched forth his gray, ashen flame, and buckled the sight of the few guards in any proximity nearby.
 
Feel me! FEEL ME and RELISH in the agony I will bring, so heinously soon!
 
Break our Blades unto each other, for no other reason left!
 
And he began stretching his mind to attempt a long lost power of subversion...
--------------------
 
 
“I'll help find the Seed Core, for this guy.” ...Urd remarks, Troubadour looking on simply. Skuld looks over at Sentaro, then Ackronus and 24. “I'll help look at your weaponry, and see if we can get something extra out of them.” ...this as 24 asks to be honest. “Are you even sure you know, what you can do?”
 
Skuld smirks, and then hears Urd crack. “I'd be more worried about your ships being turned into a bunch of Banpei ships.” ...this the two Alliance Commanders cock the word `Banpei', unto each other, as Sentaro smiles uneasily, at Skuld growls,
 
And then produces a strange kitty shaped blaster, and... well... Urd feels the `fun' effects quickly, as her skin crawls with kitty tickle sensations from heck! “Wha... hah? Haha! Wuhahahahaha! Sk... Haha! Skuld! Wehehehe! Turn it off!!!! WHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
 
Everyone else smirk-winces uneasily. (And takes a healthy step back each.) Skuld just huffs. “It'll stop in ten minutes. Have fun.” ...and flat out drags Sentaro with her. Urd just yelp and hollers between guffaws, as Ackronus quips to 24. “Strange family.”
 
“You... WAHAHAHAH! YOU WAIT TILL WE WIN THIS WAR, BRAT!!! MUWHAHAHAHA!!! WHAHA WHAHA WHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!” ...as Troubadour just carries a tickle nigh-comatose Urd with him. “Let's do our part, Urdy.”
 
“Don't... gawd, make it stop! Don't call me Urdy! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”
 
Most of the other particulars, are seeing to learning more they can, from Alliance personnel, that seem to be growing in number, within the Illistrum's hull. Some however filter on, towards the War Room, with Lind trailing behind Eihwa, mainly due to engrossing thoughts. This leads to the two eventually reaching War Room first, which they enter to an unexpected sight. Lind hears when Eihwa comments out with a quizzical cock of her eyes. “Templare?”
 
They both see, as the large hatch closes behind them, their mutual charge, arm hunched over some, over a gargantuan holoprojector. The sight of detailed holodata, from the capital Illuminaran System, ends up being a framing backdrop, as Imladris looks up suddenly. “Ah... Migoddesses.” ...this, a bare half hearted change of emotions, fails to dissuade Lind from a worried. “Belove? What's wrong?”
 
Imlade just half chuckles, and turns around, only ending up leaning on the projector console section, behind him. The two goddesses quickly garner, a soul suddenly.... “I forgot how overwhelming, this all really was.” ...said with a sudden rasp of breath. He quickly feels the two goddesses nearby, as they just let Imladris, bleed it all out.
 
“M... more and more. Untold billions, of trillions of souls, I will ever barely meet, end up trusting `me', for a salvation, I keep questioning myself in ability... of.”
 
Eihwa nestles her cheek upon a left armored pauldron, as Lind looks on deeply. Imladris just pouts it forth some, in disbelief at himself. “I.. I mean, what right, or even privilege, do I have, to think I can speak for so many others. Worse over their very lives, like I was their god? Maybe worse. I feel like a fathomless fool, waiting to make that one tragic mistake, that crashes it all down. Like in too many a tale of history, of so many great leaders and rulers, to the same end.
 
I can `see' them all dying because of me, and... I'm having trouble looking past it all of a sudden.” ...this a few needed tears dribble out, as Lind feels the pressure of it all, slamming the reality hammer down hard suddenly, as Imladris says of it all. Lind nods gently at all such.
 
“Guess it was fantasy, to think it wouldn't get to you. I'm still feeling how out of place, I feel around here. Seeing it all occur in person, just made me trust in your ability, so much more than even I am comfortable with.
 
I won't say, I don't envy you. The same I won't ask for a chance in your similar place. It was frightening a prospect alone, taking up the Platinum Wings alone, nevermind `anything' else beyond it.”
 
“You've been imbottigliare your emotions, since even the previous adventure.”
 
Imladris nodded to both goddesses each. “It's a strange thing, to love the merits of what one can love doing, and despise it all, all at the same time. Constantly. Like showing it to anyone else of my Command, or beyond below, was possible.”
 
“Wars don't allow such outlets.” Lind arrives at conclusion. A thankful chuckle of understanding, is appreciated in turn, as Imlade then turns to look back at the holodisplay. Eihwa then thinks to ask. “Chiedere scusa, but why exactly, do these souls, call you `Excellency' anyway?”
 
Imladris blinks at that, wholeheartedly, looking generally at the holomap above. “Not really sure. Or, at all. It was just `Commander' or `Master', prior when I left. Didn't let them use `Knight', during the war.” ...as he types a few holopad commands. “I'll need to consider that, afterwards.” ...this as he starts to focus back on the problems at hand. A `slight' thought of something in the back of his mind, was already fading, in favor of focus. The release of tension, really helped.
 
Such, was aided further, when Lind grasps his left fore arm, with her right hand, gentle of stiff to garner attention. He `and' Eihwa look, to a kind that had a further intent. Wordless, before, and a good bit `after'.
 
This as the War Room hatch slides open with metallic weight, to the arrival of a few others, 24 leading by happenstance. Such.... “Bro? How's the.... woo?
 
24, Ackronus, Ishara, Frode, Mara and Nossi arrive, to a `focused' sight, as Lind just has Imlade up against the nearby deck wall, between two random consoles, that somehow managed to not be crushed, but the sudden action Lind `enforced' upon his lips. Eihwa looks at the others, as the scene `engenders' regardless. Eihwa just teardrop smirks in kind... “It's a morale incoraggiare thing.”
 
Just then, Peorth and Talos arrive on random note. The former... “So, this is where we.... eh?” ...looking around some reacting heads, to see.... “Oh oui!! That's how you show em gal!!”
 
Most the others just shake their heads, as Eihwa bemoans. “Scema.”
 
Not that it stopped Lind for about two more microcyclons. (Even with Frode prodding a minute before. Is `focused' enough of a word here?)
 
--------------------
 
He didn't expect such a `backlash', as `emotional' as this. Worse that it was fully apparent that he didn't even `connect', like he intended. It was apparent the Nemesis, was already emotionally impugned, before the most putrid of feelings, came back at him, like a tide ill wanted!
 
Caceroth stood there for a moment. The time was `not' quite right yet, for the main act.
 
Killing any of the vessels, while direly wanted, was not yet a viable tactic. Not until the Nemesis died. And her Will already gave him the exacting tools needed, to accomplish this, without fail.
 
But then... “Pain.... is not death.
 
Bring me the prisoners.”
 
The guards hastened the horror coming.
 
--------------------
 
-Illuminaran Administrator's Office.-
 
Administrator Gaitha didn't need the Network, to `know' the same thing, the rest of Illumina now felt. A wipe of his glowing hand, through feathery hair. “Can... can our stars of souls... take so much, forth and back of emotion?”
 
One of the advisors just cried happily, verses before of far darker a version... “Where... where has he been for so long.”
 
“We can ask later. The best we can do now, is inform that because of our hope is present, we must do our part to survive to keep `their' hope alive.”
 
The Advisors look on more somberly, as Gaitha announces. “Begin drawing down `all' available, planetary power reserves, from all but life saving functions, and basic rationing of supplies, unto the Planetary Shield. The same for all other administrators, upon any other surviving asset inSystem.” ...this as he knew his voice was carrying across the Capital System.
 
The Network was coming back of ping, with far many more souls, than expected. Another advisor impresses from this. “We find our enlightening backbones, all too easily. So short a timeframe as well from prior events?”
 
“It will do.” Gaitha impresses out herself. She then adds. “And another to finally put our answer of the `question', of greatest merit. Enough for even we to pay true heed.” ...as she reaches the concave viewport to a rising evening coming, across the cityscape.
 
“Survive the entropic night, we will.”
 
--------------------
 
“I forgot how specialized this vessel is.”
 
Sigrun cocks a lighter tone of a look, at Eros, as the two head towards Core Engineering. Passing through the large Illistrum hallways, more than a few Alliance Souls and Synthetics, conducting their own duties. Eros just shrugged at it all. “My own vessel: Kon One, feels more normal to me.” Sigrun listening on. “How so?”
 
“It's like being here, makes me want to gush out in worship or something. It's both hard describe, as well as hecka annoying. I thought it was bad enough, the first time I ever boarded this vessel.”
 
The two kept their slowing jaunt, as discourse turned to tale of... “I should be more apologetic, since if not for meeting with the Excellency, I'd probably be dead right now.” ...this Eros looks back, and quips a bit too naturally. “I used to be a complete priss of a kith, in my ancient days of youth.” ...this Sigrun instead interprets to her own brand of humor. “Gee, one wouldn't know much, if you've changed any.”
 
Eros's bland look back, just made Sigrun giggle. “I see my mother had a talk with ye, or shares genetics there.” ...this the Norn just cocks her own dry eye. Eros continues as they near... “She said something similar, more than a few times back. I was such an ill kith, my mother should have had me spaced out an airlock, so long ago.
 
And even `after' we acquired resurrection technology, she still refrained somehow.” ...this Eros just sighed at. “Took me too long to realize that it was her love of me, that let her see the soul I'd possibly become. I just wish I `really' was now, what she was seeing. I'm honestly making up lost time, for being such a brat, for so long.
 
Such would not be so, if the Excellency hadn't agreed to escort me, during a diplomatic foray of sorts.”
 
“My Master?” Sigrun cocks her head, Eros blinks back. “Master?”
 
“Just tell yours before my own, of tale?” Sigrun huffs back. Eros half chuckles defensively, and turns about, stopping a couple of times as they passed into darker transparent blue lined walls, where the surfaces were now more translucent, marking the entry zone of the Engineering Core. (Quite translucent, as the active core was starting to be seen through them here.) Sigrun noted of Eros's continuation. “I used to be a spoiled brat, from a realm outside the Alliance, before my family, and my civilization, chose to join the Silveren Civilization, after the end of the War with the Emperor.
 
I was escorted, in part as bait, as much as being protected, from the Marians, as they attempted to capture me, to badger my civilization, to become demonized instead.” ...this Sigrun feels a good tendril to relate to. Eros stopped near a holo-status screen, as he continued. I didn't really `see', during all that, until I hear this very fact, with my own ears. Demon Tartus however got shown a different light, when the Excellency informed he'd protect my life to the last.
 
He was right, as much as in his strength of ability, in defeating Tartus, as much as convincing me of my place, amongst my own citizen souls. Together, we all are stronger. I think that's why the Silveren civilization was created, from so many others. We all heeded that lesson, after the end of the Emperor part of the war, and all. The whole galaxy did.... at first.”
 
Sigrun found herself being caught up in the words, and more, as Eros lamented over history, with mixed tones, where appropriate, where his hands held clenched some, behind him. “Soon after the true end of the war, we sorta separated into relative `sections' of civilized civilizations. Not just societies or such, but gravitated to what we felt most comfortable, many of us, as civilizations. The energy souls became the Forrans, Assat and Illuminarans, the Silveren somewhat among them and us, from the humanoid aspects, the Furbrath more of themselves, but have enclaves of various `primate' civilizations that didn't fit into the humanoid. The Synthetics mainly from both Excellency's All Beings Respect Law, one of the few actual Laws he ever decreed, along with the Machiners that arrived later, and we admittedly lumped them together as a `civilization', all their own. There are other divisions, of which only the Griffionals are the only to maintain their own aspect, given their sheer age.
 
We were unified. And then after the Excellency left, we lost that unity.” ...Eros gulped at this, Sigrun about to say something to defend her Master, but Eros furthers with... “I suppose we should be better than this. We've lost our way, more than we wanted to. He has his life, as we have ours.”
 
“Don't you all believe in yourselves!?”
 
Eros looks back suddenly, not to mention a few various Alliance souls and Synthetics, as Sigrun just loses her emotional bottle again, to a short effect of. “I `never' believed in myself, not once, before my Master saved me! I understand you tale, but you also should know, no matter what we both might think of him, we still have to live for `us' first. It's made me stronger so much more than I ever believed I could be, `and' made my Master stronger, because of it!”
 
Sigrun breathes ragged, as she then realizes she said more of herself than intended. She gulps and hides her face some. The others around feel something to learn from, in the hearing.
 
And then see something `much' more hopeful to garner from, when Eros places a hand on her right shoulder, of his calming left. A lost Norn looks up, and sees some caring eyes alien, to hear intently from.
 
“Then let's learn to be stronger for ourselves. We can learn more from that, after we win this battle.”
 
A skip of a coded heart beat, and a surprise move into Eros's uneasy arms. After enough uneasy time abreast, Sigrun creaks out. “It scares me, but I need this. Just for a moment. Maybe something later too.”
 
Eros gulps, and can only creak out in turn... “Uh... um... yeah.”
 
And then he sees the random `knowing' looks from around. Sigrun realizes and sees too.
 
Such a flustering off pair, they make.
 
This quickly leads them into the Core Center, and Sigrun soon replaces her blushing, with the quizzical. “Um... was not this section, a pure white hulled thing... or place?”
 
Eros remarks. “Apparently, it's the nature of Hikari Subspace containment, with the Seed and all.” ...as they approach the Core, where they see Urd and Troubadour inspecting the Seed itself. Skuld and Sentaro are present as well, across the way, near a set of gargantuan holoconsoles, (one of multiple tiers that occupy another half stadium sized zone.) As they approach, Urd notes over and... “Oh? I thought the vibes were in tune.”
 
Sigrun cocks a very confused eye. “What?” ...as Troubadour looks over and sees. “Oh dear.”
 
And then Sigrun and Eros realize their hand in hand state. (And then some more random Alliance types `knowing' as well.) They both jump far from each other in best anime anal. Urd just quips: “Eight points!”
 
“SHUT IT DRUG HACKEY!!!”
 
Urd just laughs. Sigrun looking anywhere but Eros, as said Commander looks for a random activity report. Troubadour just quips. “Should I mention your penchant for...”
 
Urd-ala-Hild-Stare: “Look. At. The. Seed.”
 
Yeep.
 
WOW!!” Skuld's voice just suddenly smacks the very recirculated air with, as Sentaro wrings his ears out again. Urd just looks in annoyance. “What, Sentaro get fresh with you too?”
 
Skuld would have retorted, so Sentaro picked up the slack. “Uh... I'd think she'd say, `quiet, you booze hound.', uh... right?”
 
Urd gives a decent half clap. “Not bad, you're learning.” Whit Sentaro blushes from a bit too much, whit... “So shall I then too.... later.”
 
Sentaro stops.
 
“This stuff is so incredible.” Skuld meanwhile continues in mecha-gush-mode. “Cousin completely meshed lower level technology, to the Intracel standard impressively! Everything's so dimensionalized, even `I' can't keep up with some of the data streams. And the dimensional aspects, using some of my own ideas to expand space, both physically, `and' virtually, while employing this Hikari Subspace Energy, so efficiently. And these cool Synthetics, `are' almost alive in programming, nevermind the computer algorithms and stuff.
 
I love how he's emulated Intracel, so much.”
 
“Hey, thousand year old kid.” ...this Skuld looks up at, Urd prodding. “What about the weapons stuff. I'd do it, but I really feel lost around here and all.”
 
Skuld just looks for a moment. Then... “How'd you even get to Admin status? Sleep with one of the High Gods?”
 
Urd ABOUT snaps back, when Troubadour quips. “Actually, she considered that one...” ...and gets decked for it! “I said that was all a `joke', way back then idiot!!”
 
Sigrun just laughs her emo tuckus off, as Skuld just shrugs. “Whatever, that stuff is easy, once your boyfriend links with that Seed there. (Cool thing that it is.)
 
So get the dope up and link him already!”
 
Urd just lightly hand flusters Skuld, and yanks a dizzy eyed Spirit on up. “Come on dunderpuss, let's see if you can impress me.”
 
Even Urd is a bit surprised, when Troubadour then remarks. “Actually, It'd do this for the majesty of it all.” ...this the Plum Tree Spirit, looks at the hyper glowing Seed, at the center of a good and `well' large Core Nexus. The star bright Seed of all a medium Acorn shaped being, hovered within a `tube of focusing `plates' that comprised an upper and lower, energy matrix transfer unit, the Seed projecting `such' an amount of power, it created it's own containment `glass', at the edges. Within, very lightly discerned `plates' of a `globe' system, exactingly like the one comprising Hikari Nexus herself. The simplicity of it, was left there, as beyond the Nexus unit, the surrounding chamber was full of the usual engineering stuff for a warship of the stars, all systems redundant to the ridiculous, and full of lessons Imladris had learned of more than just `this' particular galaxy, of technological merit.
 
The setting of Intracel's distinct architecture, was overlain by the translucent cobalt effect, that the Hikari Subspace Field `also' created, linking `many' functions of the vessel, with everything `else' the Hikari Subspace Energy now touched, within, and quickly beyond this galaxy.
 
But the technological miracle elements, were of less merit, compared to the pure, sheer pure life that flowed from the Seed. And the Seed `knew' this, as Troubadour, stared engrossed. Urd saw, and felt a twinge, of that old jealousy, as Troubadour quips. “It's the most beautiful organism of species, I've ever seen or known.”
 
Urd's jealousy however, is tempered, when Urd suddenly feels a `touch', of the Seed. Urd looks over, as if her face was caressed over.
 
: Be at peace with your heart. I will share with you, `all' that your gorgeous love feels, without fail. This as long, as you become at peace, with your own heart. Such you already know of. :
 
Urd nods gently. “I wish my Sister was here to talk to you. You're both `so' alike.”
 
The Seed knew how to shed a tear, as it dribbles white-a-pure sparkles of energon from it, so serenely. Troubadour, and `all' in the immediate vicinity, Synthetics indelibly included, know of such peace, from the `Daughter of Hikari'. Troubadour then looks to Urd, and holds her hand in his right.
 
“I'd be honored, if you'd look with me.”
 
Urd nods, and both so start to do. Sigrun sees and feels a `enlightened' form of jealousy, as Skuld quips. “Lucky.” ...of the softest whisper. Eros and Sentaro just watch, as the answers of `all' that is needed, soon comes forth.
 
It was needed quickly enough.
 
--------------------
 
“Anyone wish they could do more here?”
 
Meg just elbowed Keiba a bit. “Let's not give them an excuse.”
 
Keiichi however leans back, as best he can, with Belldandy insistently acting as a pillow ala knees, as he quips to a similar. “They could at least give us some magazines, or whatever amounts to similar here.”
 
Belldandy considers that, quite in fact, as Megumi just barks a bit outside the cage. “If you guys wanted to kill us with boredom, you're doing a swell job of it.”
 
Keiba eyes over, as does the guards. “Uhhh... give `who' an excuse?” ...this Meg just huffs in annoyance. Keiba knows well enough, at whom this is so. Belldandy then remarks. “I'm sorry I'm not much good here.” ...this before Keiichi already sits up and whispers stiffly. “We know. We `really' do want you hurt, trying anything.
 
I mean I sure don't.”
 
Bell caresses Kei's cheek a right. “I know dear.”
 
They then hear something approaching, as Meg remarks. “I hope I haven't done something either.” ...as they see...
 
“Bring them to the Emperor's presence.
 
Now.
 
“Yes Commander.” ...the guard of `choice' ordered, responds. Another then works a blood red shadowed console, as the cage shield drops suddenly. The two couples clutch fearfully, as Keiichi just gulps... “Let's just stay together. Well make it. No matter what.”
 
“I hope you're right Bro.” Meg can't help but say, as a teleporter engages, making their respective skins crawl. Belldandy just remarks, a bit too lost for a situation out of her control, this much. “We will everyone. Just.... believe.” ...the last pause making them all pause, as they feel their atoms separated over the short distance, and recombined into something `very' well off.
 
By the time senses return, Keiichi alone sees how `bad' off they now were.
 
The brutal looking holding band at his abdomen, alone, was a poor sing unto this.
 
Oh crud.
 
--------------------
 
-Illistrum War Room-
 
“// This is the most accurate Intel, that the Recons have acquired. The last scan was less than five minutes old.”
 
“Understood.” Imladris responded to Sceta, as a heavily detailed holodisplay, of the Illumina System, showed in graphic detail. Some of which `was' graphic, despite the aloof nature of the display. (One Star Station, in the throes of finally being overwhelmed after a valiant stand, it's shield array finally losing too much strength, was telling enough to the knowing souls. Lind and Eihwa were no less remiss on the meaning of this `data'. Imladris then asks. “No data is from inSystem yet, correct?”
 
“// Nay Master, the possibility of viral corruption protocol is too high to risk. Datawalls are in place as a precaution. No outside Network invasions have been detected however.”
 
Talos and Peorth, Chihiro and Tamiya, in respective order, watched from afar, not having much else to do. Tamiya just remarks. “Yous think we can do anythings here? I'ms getting bored just watching alls tha times.”
 
“Guess that can be appreciated, since I'm usually the one in charge of things.” Chihiro remarks generally. Peorth however speaks from more experience. “There always comes a point, where a being is just out of their element. I just puts a lot of things in perspective, when you go back to what you are used to doing, eventually.”
 
“Doesn't help me there.” Talos laments. Peorth just leans into her love. “Tu penser dire, I'm not of similar worth?” ...this in frantic turn. “Nay! Never that!” ...this a good giggle, a defunct Dragonslayer just weathers from Peorth and Chihiro alike. Tamiya then just quips. “Whuts do yous all think the armor dude, is going to dos?” ...this Chihiro just remarks softly. “Get our Keiichi back. If Immy don't do that much, he's beyond so fired.”
 
“Hear that.” Peorth quips, just before Imladris's voice, suddenly echoes of mass electronic holo-aid, across the Alliance Comms-Net. “- All Commands prepare for Holonet Conference. -“ ...this the watching foursome, hear a quick cascade of acknowledgments, by numbers that makes Chihiro chilled by no meek measure.
 
“I might need to take a few lessons in large scale consumer wrangling from the guy though.” ...this Tamiya rubs at his own cropped hair. “Alls dat stuff about leading armies, aint' alls crap.” ...this as in short order, Lind is then hear from Imladris's right. “Sounds like everyone is ready.” ...this Eihwa nods of left post. “Skuld and Urd are ready as well.”
 
“Begin.” Imladris just snaps, and the War Room chamber, quickly has it's holographic projection emitters, engage all about the chamber. The room is quickly `changed', into a holo-representation, of a vast, recessed stadium, not much unlike the equally vast Council Chamber, itself. Everyone not of familiar note, looks around wildly, as Peorth quickly sees Urd, Sentaro, Skuld, Sigrun, and Eros, off their collective left, within a glowing aura set as if coming from an adjoining hallway. Troubadour not seen, has unsaid implications, though the light wave from Urd says enough. (And Skuld / Sentaro waving wildly just says as much.)
 
“Wow.” Chihiro and Tamiya, betray a hauntingly rare impressed state, without reservation. Looking forth, the holo-representative chamber, displays easily tens of thousands of vessel Commanders, of every kind, across the whole of the Alliance Galactic spectrum. Almost all of the representative chamber, face a large platform, that the obvious Alliance leaders here, speak out from. It's a deeply sobering sight.
 
“Incredible.” Lind admits, with a sweatdrop upon her brow. Eihwa just nods in kind, as Imladris at first, remarks to... “Sorry for not including your opinions in what I have planned here.” ...this as Lind recognizes. “Verily honorable to impose your words unto me, but I sense you know the tactics to come, far better than I.
 
This time.” Lind assures, as Imladris knows the General is absorbing every bit of this all, as any other experience. 24 then quips out. “Worry not, we usually note this form of tactics, given almost every battle plan was done in his mind, prior to every major operation.”
 
“// And rarely ever wrong as well.” Sceta remarks, Imladris shrugging. “I had effective teachers in Strategy, in my early time. Still, such requires effective Commanders to carry out anything I propose.
 
You all `did' win the original war, by your own abilities.” ...this Lind as well takes comfort of. The trust was incredibly mutual here. Though Imlade also adds to Ackronus. “The Caythan Spiral Arm Campaign though, even I took lessons from.”
 
“By all means.” ...the Griffional Commander smirks back, just as Network pinging informs the Holo-Net is complete in attendance. 24 then orders... “Diamond 738 code scramble.” ...to ensure nothing enters or leaves the Network Link here. Ackronus then cracks his voice forth. “ATTENTION!” ...this causing even the goddesses and alien mortals with, to react the same! (The sound of tens of thousands of Commanders, snapping to within a virtual forum, will do that.) Chihiro just ekes out... “Jeeze, even got me there.”
 
“All Commands at Ease. Prepare for orders.” Imladris calmly imparts, as he waits for other assistance, out side the direct holo feeds from each vessel, to acquire orders about to be given. For the thousands `seen' here, ten fold were also listening in, across the Fleet Net. The wait seemed long enough, after a minute, that Lind nudges over. “Gonna keep them waiting?”
 
“Must be one for melodramma.” ...Eihwa croons over, though Imladris just replies. “Rather for the two vessels still working their down feeds.”
 
- Sorry Commander / / Sorry Master. -“ ...this making both goddesses blink. Imlade just adds with a half smirk. “One must keep abreast of the unity.”
 
“// If only such had been common course.” Sceta retorts, which Imlade hears more than well enough. It's all refocused as Imladris just snaps out. “Thank you all for your expedient arrivals, and extend the same for others about to arrive upon various commands. I'll digress from there.
 
By now, you all know the situation, seventeen cyclon hours ago, by whatever measure acquired. It's obvious the enemy wishes a direct confrontation, considering they've left the Illumina System, primarily intact.”
 
24 takes over for... “Scans indicate the Marians have access to weapons, capable of destroying the central star. Fusion Gravimetric Accelerator based, most likely. The lack of such use, indicates a trap, for us to fall into.”
 
Ackronus in turn. “However another far graver threat is present. A device similar to the same device the ancient Emperor attempted to use, at the end of the initial phases of the Galactic Campaign.” ...this reverberating across the Net ala Commanders. “It's possible the device is meant for scaled destruction, far beyond the Illumina System. We do not know, how long the device has been charged for.”
 
“Then the threat is to the galaxy, if the old data means a holo bit.” ...an Assat Commander's voice, warbles from off the right, as a light cascade of this fear, reverberates around. Imladris lets it last a moment longer than it should, as he hears 24... “Composure Commanding souls!” ...whit settles things to even Lind's light impressed eye. Imladris just takes over and mentally reprojects the data holo-projection, within this Network collective. This version has new additions Imladris expounds upon.
 
“If it's a trap they think they are creating, we'll give them far more than even that. Even remind them of what Alliance battle tactics were made of. Especially after the kind that led to this scenario. Operations will include a direct first strike package, with available Ionic weapon suites, set to one hundred and fifty percent of percentile maximum.” ...which alone got the Commanders going once more. Imladris forced continued. “We have currently...” ...looking over at a separate holoscreen... “...a six to one advantage, with another ratio of two, for reserves.
 
All of them will be used at once.”
 
“A nice `response'.” Lind says next, after the shocked reaction from the attendance! At least one high Commander responds. “But the likelihood of `that' many vessels Folding at once....”
 
“Three stages.” Imladris quickly says. He then snaps his blade out, into a `fencing' wand of sorts, pointing where appropriate. “Fleets from Cores Six and Eleven, will Fold inSystem, and take up blocking position, around the Illumina Star. Spherical formation around the entire Star. Specific assets will target and neutralize Marian assets targeting the star.
 
Fleets from Core Nine will split and enter from each of the three Subspace Gates around the system, and approach the three largest planets, including Illumina Prime, assisting as Core Fifteen Fold in and join us from Point Twelve, along with the Illuminaran Fleet in a direct Point fold maneuver.
 
I want a four vessel per one ration at least, taking each vessel out, as best as possible. The faster the better.”
 
“Yes Commander.” Enough of which returns over the Net, though a healthy amount of unease is still readily present. Another Commander then remarks. “How are we supposed to overcome the Marian shield arrays, with just Ionic weapons?”
 
“They'll work.” Skuld's voice then plies the Net suddenly, as Urd adds in. “We've asked for help from the... Hikari Seed, we have requested permission and access.” ...this Urd looks back. “We did have permission, right?” ...this Skuld fluster back. “Urd!”
 
“Right! Sorry.” ...this before... “Stomp your jabbering you two!”
 
More than one random Commander... actually all of em, just react, as one shouts... “It's the demoness of ancient name!”
 
Mara, having bust into the Net visual spectrum, just fangs annoyed. “Who said I was ancient!? Who was it!?!”
 
More than a few goddesses just shake their heads in hands, more than a few mortals not of Alliance mode, just facevault, as Imlade just pucks his lips. 24 looks over at... “Are you sure Bro, we can trust her?”
 
“What is she doing here?!” ...another Commander snarls, before Imladris just `coughs' out to `calm' the virtual chamber with. Mara just huffs... “One stupid set of orders.” ...this she appears aside Lind, the valkyrie remarking. “It's all it takes.”
 
“She should be arrested! Now!” Another Commander remarks, before Imladris puts a stop to it all. “She is now under an allied auspice. One that I trust Commanders. The foe we face has a different guise, using the tools of an old enemy. It's easy to presume an old sheep's clothing, as the `same' clothing. It should be noted our own vessels are part of the enemy force now.
 
The old lines are blurred. We cannot undo that until we defeat whom is against us now.”
 
“How can we be sure of that?” ...a Furbrath tones out in a deeper tone that probably wanted, at this point. It was then that Imladris remembered the discordance that was underlying the majority of the galaxy at present. It's toned out as such. “I suppose that's a valid point here.”
 
It made the various mortals and goddesses about, as well as one Demon Agent, concerned enough. It seemed to exacerbate when a Silveren Commander just ruptured out... “Will anything work these cyclons!? Nothing's been the same since you left! How do we trust you anymore?!”
 
“Always with the panicked yelling, when all seems lost.” ...this notice turns to a General. Lind rectifies further with stark tone of... “You seem too ready to see far too little, when my Belove tones of seeing so far more.
 
Why not come and readily believe what you all `came' here for in the final place of things!”
 
Imlade's slight blush is taken further off guard when... “We trust him!” ...from a Future source.... “We've put our lives in that trust, when he wanted the same from us!”
 
“Who... who are you again?” ...a Forran of strange toned youth, asks. Urd remarks `simply'. “If we are to understand your own data, your Pantheon.” ...this a number of strange (varied) reactions, come back across. Not that even Imlade was having a proper time of it. “That may not have helped Urd.” Imlade quips. Urd just shrugs away in return.
 
“I would take our next words, as core belief.” ...suddenly plies across, as the last voice expected, comes across from an entirely different `section', that creates itself in virtual node, with a High God Judicator, speaking from. The lot look up to the right, as... “Lord Frode?”
 
The words that come next, are sheer power with, such it's impossible to sense this, across the Fleet Net. Frode makes this much clear. “My daughter says of truth, as do the Norn of the Past. We `are' of a place removed, that oversees your developments, and understand your plight. This was the original reason of all reasons why, we sent your Champion, unto you in the overall first place.”
 
“Buy it dopes.” Mara stares in annoyed. “I sure got a full smack of it.”
 
Ackronus starts to believe enough. However 24 had to ask further, to silence her own doubt from. “We were sent the Excellency, from apparently a high on place. This I can hear in understanding enough. But I still ask, if he was sent as our savior, how come he left us when there was no real of need? I falter to see where the story went, that did not think we did not still need him.
 
It is here, that our mutual doubt, truly lies.”
 
“Then stop doubting dang it!” ...comes from an even `more' unexpected front, as Sentaro just lets his emotions bubble out. “I sure know, that if cool dude, hadn't been around for us, `we'd' probably not be here at all!”
 
Skuld just pops a gasket again defending a Cousin's honor! “There's been bigger stuff going on, you all should know! Stuff that involves `all' of Existence!”
 
“Uh boy.” Imlade quips, as the humility train starts rolling through. Eihwa exacerbates with a sudden thrust past Imlade's own head! “We didn't get rapito here into this caos to hear you all fester doubt into your souls! This especially not over our mutual `and' beloved Knight of Heaven!”
 
“Uh, you can stop...” ...which is smacked further with a Lindful... “The enemy is as much ours, as it is yours! We all stand to lose everything, if you all do not stand behind your Savior, without fail! Now and absolute this must be!”
 
“You're all supposed to be the coolest galaxy, this side of the Universe, aren't you all?!” Urd just gabs in. Imlade just shakes his head. “Light preserve of sanity.”
 
“What be this measure?!” One Assat sounds off too readily, and Imladris emotionally caps it off with... “The measure BE it, is that THEY, of most part, are of the on high I take Commands from. This as such for a longer time spanned, further than this galaxy knew of it's own unity!”
 
“Nice.” Eihwa quips, as Imladris just stamps out, once and for all. “If you all dare keep this poor form, of doubt, in my presence, then you Dishonor me with it. And you Dishonor those that made of me, ALL that I am!”
 
The room finally was turning on that proverbial credit, as emotion stopped the gamut of distrust, to the words of. “I'm sorry I left you all, the reasons not proper enough for an apology, other than to duty upheld. However I do know one thing of great merit her. When I last left, I left a TRUE unity. As I se it, it is one strained, but not broken. It will be proven, this here and current now, in my present eye! This is beyond expectation. It is ORDER that I demand of it!
 
This Galaxy's time, is here and now!”
 
It was `such' a roar of a cheer, that was titanium-clad needed here. The sudden arms raised by Lind and Eihwa each, was probably not.
 
“Uh.... that really hurt.”
 
“Oh shut it, armor wuss.” ...this Eihwa giggles in turn of a Valkyrian retort.
 
And then Mara prods into the act. “Maybe this will help shut ya all up about me then.” ...as the Demon First Class, suddenly taps a few strange commands into a nearby console. “Eh? What are you...” Imlade quips, as suddenly, demonic code information, shoots through the data link.
 
“The strategic weak points, to Marian star craft. Hild's orders I should add.”
 
What?” More than one non Alliance type reacts. 24 quickly discerns. “So `that' is where the major conduit nodes are. even the right frequency for once.” ...this Mara just shrugs. “Just let me in for the final show. I feel I have a reason for it.”
 
“Didn't I already say unto such earlier?” Imlade reminds, Mara just blandly rolls her eyes at. “I'm trying to act like a good guy.. er... gal, here! I feel sick doing that, as it is!”
 
“Sorry grrl, but I left my potions back at home.” Urd quips with a hand flutter, though Mara just blanches back. “Bout the only thing going right, right now.” ...this Urd quickly hears Skuld laugh. “She got that one right. ACK! HEY! Watch it with the bolts in here!”
 
“Oh I'm watching!” Urd gets another bolt ready! Skuld just cracks off in ill timed form. “So am I!” ...with a water spell. (Wow, not a bomb for once.)
 
Sentaro just yelps. “Do you both remember where you are!?”
 
“Who cares!!” the two Norns just crack back in simult!!
 
And then a nice spike a `third' kind of spell energy, just freezes them up good! The blankly watching lot enmasse, then just hear. “Alright! Did you see that Master?!” ...as Sigrun appears in the same virtual `area' of sight. “I just learned what my spells are! Time spells are cool!” ...though she rubs her chin quirkily. “I think that was a time spell.”
 
Coooolllddd...” ...both `victims' shiver at. Sentaro poking at Skuld for no real reason.
 
“Nice one, my Apprentice.” ...this Imlade just shrugs and looks at Lind. She looks back with a cute, smug look. Imlade blinks back. “What? She's learning on her own, tain't she?”
 
“I thought she was a Fate Norn.”
 
“Maybe fate and time are linked after all.” ...Lind hears to an euphemism. This before 24 just gleeps. “You mean all that stuff is no fallacy?”
 
“Nor is our task.” Imladris ensures tone of, he look around at the stunned gathered, feeling that they are heeding far more now. “We can continue either pointless debate over spilled lactates, or finish the task before us. We can debate the future later, after we have earned it.”
 
“Understood Excellency.” Ackronus put is last, and `that' just formed up all within the virtual chamber.
 
And then suddenly, he, and the three Norns present, felt their heads SPIKE in pain! Lind suddenly sees. “BELOVE!” ...as do the others, Sentaro remarking... “Skuld! What's wrong?!” ...as Urd and Skuld quickly fall out of their spell ensnared state, in favor of an ill tidings to their minds. Urd just decries severely! “S... Sister...”
 
“Big Sis.” Skuld cries out of a pained whisper. Sentaro latches on, as Eihwa yells... “What's going.... AUGGGHHH!!!”
 
...and then, save for the few mortals not melded or connected to the Hikari Net, the spike of pain slams into the rest of them!
 
--------------------
 
-...of cause-
 
All four, separated, frightened, fully realizing. Held suspended within singular dark devices, pinning all four within lacing dark red energy fields, ones that already lick stabs of light pain where they randomly lick at them. A dark metal bracing band holds their arms down to their chests, their legs and heads down to the shoulders, not held, though moving just invites more energy to strike at them.
 
The monolithic mood here, informs all that is needed. Megumi, outright frightened beyond wits, just whispers of begging. “Please don't do this.”
 
A few needless guards witnessing, the demonic Commander glancing, as a venomous Caceroth just sneers at the leeching tone. “But I will.
 
You all are my message to send, of what is to come.”
 
“Don't you hurt them you spit!” Keiba snaps out, before a rather sharp sting snaps back at his left cheek! “Keiba!” Meg yells panicked. Keiichi and Belldandy just glance at each other as best they can, as Caceroth just growls out. “You not knowing of the pain you each have caused me. The such fathomless more, to Her Will. Never knowing the meaning of true agony.
 
I know your minds, as you know my Nemesis's own.”
 
Belldandy gasps. “The Link.”
 
“Yes, it never faltered, if left nulled in passing measure.
 
I assure you each and all, this will garner thy attention, and from it, the panic of mistake, to fall to Her Will!!!”
 
A mere clench of a hateful hand, activates the snarling energy, ripping into their skin each! Every cell in their bodies is on fire. No imagining this time either of any measure, direct pain is all this is!!!
 
And it lasts more than agonizingly long enough, to be felt by those of `target'!
 
--------------------
 
And such is felt far and wide. Far further than originally intended, but more than enough as Imladris realizes. “Stop it! Stop it!! STOP IT!!!”
 
A similar feedback ping, of wrathful sorts, slams back over the Link, Imladris already is aware! Lind realizes as quickly, but can only... “Belove, wait!!” ...as...
 
 
--------------------
 
Belldandy screams in an unknown before pain! But it's worse as she `can' hear Keiichi in as much the same. Megumi and Keiba no less.
 
Such as a rare wrath overcomes her a bit, when the empowered spike slams back over from Imladris, over their mutual `family' code, and causes her eyes to glow a wrathful blue! The unknown time of pain is snapped off, as her power fed from Imladris's blasts a short wave of heavenly energy, that blasts... “That Nemesis scum!” ...Caceroth back, as the Demonic Commander ducks, and the guards blast back even further from the sheer energy wave pressure. Caceroth stops his momentum by literally clawing into the deck plaiting, as the wave crashes the energy bindings dead, ceasing the induced terror.
 
Meg, Keiba and K1 are thankfully knocked out cold for the moment, but Belldandy retains her consciousness, as she then `hears'.
 
----
 
: Cousin, bait Caceroth into a Link. Absolute apology in advance. :
 
Belldandy hears enough, as...
 
----
 
“My.... my cousin....”
 
Caceroth grits his fangs. “What?”
 
“...is not impressed. My... apologies... for our.... lack of our part.”
 
The Emperor realizes... “Is that so.” ...and Forces an open Comm Net connection suddenly. Satorna realizes and yells... “MASTER NO!” ...before he's buckled back by Caceroth's own empowered mania.
 
----
 
And the virtual Net is `allowed' to connect through suddenly! (But only through the plain Comm Net, nothing else of security worth.) As such, they all see the virtual disemboweled head of... “It's the Emperor!!!”
 
The chamber froze with fear.
 
It however had another emotion, as did recognition at the sight of... “Caceroth is truly is then.”
 
“As Her Will imposed.”
 
Chihiro behind the `platform', just creeped. “Didn't we do this, about a couple of day ago already?”
 
Eihwa just creaked out. “Careful Templare...” ...before Lind holds out a staying hand to the White Goddess, the Valkyrie sensing something.
 
“So our little war, finds it's platform.”
 
“Bother to consider yourself of my dire eye.”
 
Imlade just snips back. “Why bother. It's Voluspa that means anything at all. Our story is already predetermined.”
 
How dare you!!!
 
Even Urd didn't expect that. “Shouldn't there be more.... angst, and all that?” ...as the Alliance folks start hearing of another very real story, entering it's next throes. Caceroth just acts the spiteful part. “It would seem that you believe your victory, over me of past, `and' my chosen shell, gives you a measure of pompous conduct, untwoards me.”
 
“All you do...” Imladris steels back... “...is give more and more a passing reason, to finish your existence off, one final time. And this time you do not have my fallacy to use against us all. I `know' what measure to combat you with.
 
And using my family draws an ire you WILL feel with absolute force!”
 
“Be it so. As the Will predicts always.” Caceroth sneers back. Imladris (while sensing something else...) just acts the cocky hero in turn. “Act as if your `maker', is supposedly any better than our TRUE maker. The power of foresight, ends with the `real' tale made, with the actions to come!”
 
“My Mother will scald you by my hand! The Will sees it already done!!!”
 
“Then the next pain of infliction, is for only us to decide. None other by oath to `any' Will of power, will see another harmed, before this battle occurs.”
 
A dark laughter comes back, one Imladris hears of `Emperor's' make, rather than Caceroth's The sounds are recognizable enough, and grow more steeled against it. (Meanwhile Imladris makes a `silent' Link to Lind for...)
 
“You would make words to bind me to avoid harm to your precious allies. Fool, I make no offer the same, and `will' draw your panic, as I...”
 
It takes Caceroth back some, that Imladris `throttles' back mentally, over the Link that both readily know of now. Almost a mental choke hold it is, as much as Imladris appreciates the irony of it.
 
“Who will panic, as our GREATER forces, destroys yours in this last conflict. `See' what our offering is, and think you can combat us in any way, by mere terror. THIS is the time where Justice, finds it's calling, and grinds you in person, under it!!
 
Caceroth then sees (and so does Imladris ala to Lind,) and just mocks. “I see nothing more, than chaff that was already tossed aside, with utter impotence. Whom of these fools, can stand in our way, when this galaxy dies.
 
And Existence along with it!!!”
 
The next tone just stabs back. “Like you will ever get your way!” ...a random Commander, a Glassian node, Imladris notes, as the chants start reverberating around. “Yeah! Just wait till we come!” ... “You all have to answer to us!” ... “We're more awesome than you dorks!!!” ...ala a few responses from around. Caceroth just sneers at it all. (As Lind `sees' enough to funnel it to the Network, quietly.)
 
And then it's just steered back to. “Have your moment. All will fall asunder in the End.
 
That, is all that matters.”
 
Imladris sees `why', as he just acts the proper blustered hero. “Then you won't mind THIS!!!” ....and...
 
----
 
...shoves Caceroth dead out of the Link!! So hard Belldandy gasps at the echo force effect, as the Emperor is caught by... “Steady Master...”
 
Caceroth quickly realizes, and `burns' a retorting hand off of Satorna's grasp. A painful yelp, that sees Caceroth remark. “Do not mock me with kindness. And begin to prepare for the battle to soon to verily come.”
 
The Emperor however then remarks. “We must let them come indeed.” ...as he sees the battle to come, in `exacting' detail.
 
Belldandy hears, and grows fearful in realizing in hearing `echo' of the Link. “Oh no.” ...and passes out.
 
--------------------
 
Imladris bonks at his own head, as Lind comes up. Imladris sees. “I'm fine. It took a lot of emotional willpower to keep two Link functions up, at the same time. I think I got some things out of it.”
 
“Besides a headache.” Lind exasperates. This is added with... “Where.... where did...” 24 jitters, as a new data stream plies across several operating holoscreens. Scetu sees... “The Marian tactical battle plan.”
 
“Sort of.” Imladris gasps again, realizing the strain was harder than he thought, while keeping it secret from even Caceroth. However...”Don't fully rely on it, as they probably will make changes. But it won't matter. We have three hours before that Accelerator device engages, and... never mind that. It's not happening.”
 
Lind realizes, as Frode and Ishara appear in `this' virtual platform area. “Are you alright Excellency?” ...this Imlade hears from Ishara, and mimics it, before shaking it off. “Fine.”
 
Lind however realizes. “If they use the device, Keiichi is dead. It'll be all over.”
 
“Overkill beyond measure, but effective.” Eihwa has to admit. She in fact hates herself for saying it, all quickly. Imladris then remarks. “It won't happen. I swear this.” ...and turns to a waiting virtual gathering. “All Commands, we Fold in T-minus three cyclon hours time.
 
It's time.”
 
“­- ALLIANCE AND GALAXY, SAYETHNEVERDIE!!!! -“ ...explodes in response, beyond even the present Commanders, the final intention clear. Imladris just orders. “Let's do it my friends.” ...as the virtual gathering deactivates.
 
As the War Room becomes of focus once more. After this, the overcomm then activates. “- Uh, goldy dudey? I forgot to tell ya the Seed lady is ready to go. -“ ...this then they hear a silly slap. “- Why didn't you tell em `at' the meeting! -“ ...this Troubadour whines back over open Comm. “- But my Urdy... ow! OW those slaps hurt! Ow! Ow! Ow! OWWIE! -
 
“Understood.” Imlade dryly teardrops back, as the group exit the War Room. From there... “Assign as many vessels, a particular target, you each can.” ...Imladris remarks out. “And.... ask for volunteers for blocking shield duty, to stop attacks against the star itself.”
 
“// Already relaying Master.” Scetu informs, Sceta doubly so. Lind then nabs a knightly arm. “A word for a short moment Belove?”
 
“A bit weird a time for another make out... OW!” ...as Lind annoyingly yanks him along. “Don't feel so fortunate.” Eihwa trades weirded out looks back and forth, before smiling and trotting off after. 24 and Ackronus just eye this and quip out. “Little have I seen Bro, soulhandled like that, ever before. Such a strange trait of character.”
 
“What of it?” Ishara stares back. 24 steels back in kind. “Of what I said. Of what more?”
 
Ishara smirks. “A fine stern quality of Iron. A proper Valkyrie, you would make.” ...this Frode looks over and garners a judging eye.
 
Ackronus just walks off, behind an already departed Synthetic Commander pair. He just judges of his ancient mode. “All of such, sounds too problematic for my ancient make. Such I shalt leave of it.”
 
Ishara just yells back comically. “Yeah! Well who asked ya, Big Bird!”
 
--------------------
 
-Above the remains of Core Twelve-
 
“We found something!” ...a spacewalking Assat snaps off. A pair of Glassian walkers jet over, and see their equal number, holding a boxy parcel, as they hover within the desiccated husk of a once proud Alliance destroyer. The entire Core zone now feels like an interstellar ghost city. Almost a ghost planet. (And the three of them here inGalaxy, are terrors to dare to visit indeed. Not necessarily the kind one think though. One a romantic version of such terrors.)
 
One of the Glassian Techs, along with a recovery team to see if they could salvage anything, from an explosion `that' powerful, finds that the... “That's it.” ...work was worth it.
 
As was the sturdiness of current holo-technology. The Tech just snaps. “Send that to the Comptroller center fast!”
 
Boy did that Assat book it.
 
--------------------
 
Chihiro and Tamiya end up entering last. Mara before them. The immediate rest in various arrivals of convenience. They somehow end up in the vessel's crew dining area, with a towering portal viewport, of the nebulous starscape of the Illuminaran Nebula Complex, the said named Fleet along with, as very few Folds are now otherwise occurring beyond.
 
Not that Imlade has time to dwell on that, as Lind yanks him across the room, having to catch himself onto a stasis field hovering mess table. The chairs move aside well enough, the furniture held in place, as if dealing with a rough hit to the vessel hull, or such.
 
May as such well been, as Lind stabs her face into Imlade's. “What the blazes did you do to Belldandy.”
 
“The only defense I could give her.” ...this he readily admits. “Yes I used her. Welcome to the vein of war's ill merits. It was all I could do to divert Caceroth's attention with.”
 
Lind just huffs away, as Chihiro cocks her eye. “That sounded too plain bub.” ...not sure if `she' should deck the infamous dude here. Even Mara was shaking her head at this, though she kept her tongue for once. Imladris just sighs. “I say again, I `did' order you all home. As much as you all care for me, I personally mean spit when in the end, in verses of the mandate I was originally given.
 
And such stands over all else. Especially given how `well' that meeting all went, I would garner.”
 
Eihwa just sighs at all that. “Did you end up causing them, to rely on your auspice, far too much.”
 
“Hardly intended.” Imlade just sighs and walks over to the massive viewport, well over fifty meters above the head at point, before it even curves inward from there, at least another ten. He simply imparts. “I told you all, my measure of ill begotten reputation.
 
Like I could do little else to help. I expect Lady Frigurina to gut me, as it is.”
 
“You say it won't come to that.” They hear as Frode and Ishara enter, Ishara and Tamiya trading a quirky smile each, as Frode imparts. “Or are we truly wrong.”
 
“It's a set of hopeful solutions at best.” Imlade relents, and turning over unto Lind. “The rest we have to `make' of occurrence.”
 
“Then we shalt.” Lind steels back. Imladris accepts such period.
 
“I finally understand all such, at last then.” ...another voice enters this fray, as Nossi's presence is acknowledged. The Starry goddess saunters in, as Imlade watches her approach, stopping at a point, in between the two warrior lovers, as Nossi cocks her head. “All this time after my assignment here, I never fully knew what it meant for the great work that comprised this galaxy, all truly meant.
 
Without your presence, it simply could not be translated from the rest of the galactic mass present.”
 
Imladris just hard rubs at his hairy melon. “I'll never fully garner `how' it was I that requires all this. I'm not the for sure, first soul that's led a great endeavor, into a nationhood of any proper size or merit, to greater destiny then let go of, in favor of history made by others. Why should `I' be so imposed otherwise, to keep a whole galaxy away from chaos. I swore that this galaxy had better souls than this.”
 
“You see the great artwork, where the rest see the pieces of the same.” Nossi comments. “Plus you speak of a vein where then years and ages pass by, for other realms, for such great `works' to be created from. This work, is still in nascent mode.
 
The fragments never properly set into your so called unity.”
 
Imlade cocks an eye, as Tamiya guesses. “So, does dat mean da glowy dude, has tos stay and finish the job?”
 
Imladris blanches at that. “Not without jeopardizing the Mandate! Plus it's not a proper iota for a Knight to even consider. Such crass fare does not befit a... eh? What are you joshing at love?”
 
Lind just giggles over of herself, as she suspects in tone. “I... feel you may be creating your own conundrum there, Belove.”
 
“Eh?” Imlade only says, as Nossi sizes the bloke, up and down. The discourse is however snapped away from, when... “- Excellency! Pardon my severance. -
 
“Please 24!” Imlade just gaffs, changing the subject, which turns unto... “- We just received new data from Core Twelve. See this you danged well should! -
 
Imladris just walks by. “I'll be right there.” ..as the lot walk on forth. He however sees the gaggle behind him in close concert. “Um, you need not follow my last and `every' step.”
 
“Aye we do.” Lind asserts. It tells Imlade to shut it from there. And so on...
 
--------------------
 
“/ This is admittedly amazing.”
 
A twill set of breeps return, as Sigel just retorts. “/ So what if they are more advanced than we, our Mistress Skuld is the only one who matters, as our maker.”
 
Just then, Skuld just coos... “Wooooow. I want that mecha-pneumatic port! And those materials, ooooh! And the sensory inputs on that model.” ...as Skuld coos over and over as various Synthetics and Machiners walk by at various points of duty. The enormous Engine Core section sees various coloration markings on certain models, indicating duty section in this one area of the Illistrum. Sentaro just remarks on seeing. “They look really professional too, when they do stuff.”
 
Skuld just suddenly gloms over on a blushing meek mortal. “Aren't they. Eeeeeee!”
 
Just then, a random Synthetic walks up with a holo-pad device. Skuld sees when it's offered to her. “Eh? What's this?”
 
“/ The parts schematics you were interested in, in acquiring.” ... “Uh... really?” ... “/ Aye, it's standard base data, after all.”
 
Skuld just looks all teary, at the unexpected offering. Sentaro just smiles. (Touching and comical, all the same of wrapping.)
 
Banpei just bweeps something plain sounding, though Sigel interprets it all as `such': -glaring back over snarly-esc- “/ What do you mean, do `what' to my chest ports?”
 
Banpei just manages a sudden `toot' of steam, before a cloud of sparks and shredding metal just catches everyone's attention. The offering Synthetic just cocks it's head. “/ I did not realize your creations were so emotionally advanced.”
 
Advanced?” Sentaro jitters eye at. Skuld just dryly quips. “I didn't program emotions into them.”
 
The sparks just keep flying, as Urd shakes her head, across the Core chamber. Sigrun just asks, as Eros shares a look, ala Sentaro's. “Um, is it safe to let them fight like that?”
 
“I dunno.” Urd shrugs, before Troubadour then informs with a raise of his head. “They're all ready.” ...this Urd looks back over. “Nice work. You're sure better at handling all that energy, than I was able. Man that stuff is really intense.”
 
“Is it a demon thing?” troubadour quips generally. Urd doesn't `look' back at him, the same way. “What does that mean.
 
His nice and pipped eyes (and the teardrop, (and the Seed too,) ) just squeak back. “Nothing Urdy.”
 
“Quit the Urdy crud.”
 
“Sowrry.”
 
Sigrun then just snips over. “Not going emo over all the Demon stuff again, right?”
 
Eros just jumps for dear life, from the eye bolts traded off that one. He just looks up from behind a holo-console. “These souls can't be our pantheon.”
 
Suddenly from the overcomm, halting all activity chamber within. “- Urd, Skuld, Sigrun. Please join us in the Commander's waiting room. -
 
Urd looks up. “Uh... sure Lind. Be there in a... how do we get there.”
 
Eros just quips, standing back up. “This way, I'll take you.” ...this as Sigrun walks by. “You'd better.” ...this Eros cocks an eye, and shakes his head. Urd and Skuld note this and trade a quizzical look. Urd just remarks. “Maybe she has a thing for space dudes.”
 
“Aren't we all in space right now?” Skuld says and just walks off after, nabbing Sentaro along the way. Urd snickers then looks back. Troubadour gives a smile back. Urd heads off to see what...
 
--------------------
 
“...is that?”
 
24 looks over at... “A recovery Tech team found a holodata status unit from the vessel that attacked Core Twelve.”
 
Ishara blinks. “Something survived `that' explosion?” ...Ackronus nods. “They're specially encased to survive up to Pulsar strength blast waves.”
 
“Like our own data recorders.” Chihiro relents. 24 is about ask about that, when Imladris folds his arms with. “What data was recovered.”
 
Everything Excellency.” 24 calls out more emotionally than intended. Imladris eyes over cautiously. “I hope not `too' much that could...”
 
“We've already screened the viral algorithms used to capture Alliance vessels. That's already being disseminated as a Datawall package now, better measures hopefully just as we depart for battle. The comptrollers are working such overdrive.
 
It's the `rest' of the data that we got a hold of. All the Marian battle data up to the point the vessel was destroyed, is holorecorded.”
 
Imladris calls over to... “Mara, help verify this if you would please.” ...this Mara does so with a bland wave. “Yeah yeah, don't get comfortable asking me of such things though.” ...as the demon just walks over to a rather pensive 24. 24 even snips. “Think you can keep up?”
 
“Think I should wipe that grin off instead?”
 
“We wiped the floor of you, didn't we.”
 
Somehow they started getting the job done. Imladris then just looks about, trying to sense the activity level over the Network alone. “(Wish some of this, I could do with an eye to our fellow souls. Virtualization loses something still, I think.)”
 
“How long do we have.”
 
Imlade looks back at... “Um... another two and a half cyclon hours. Why migoddess?”
 
Lind just reacts by giving the overcomm order to the three absent Norns, then the same for Eihwa and Peorth (and Talos with,) and an eye to even her parents to comply with. It's more than enough to make Imlade blink rapid fire. “Uhm, what be you so doing?
 
Lind just hard core eyes back with her icy blue steel. “We're making a battle plan. You will handle yours.”
 
Imlade just looked bewildered when Lind adds... “We're absconding your waiting room, as said too. Wait here.”
 
Imlade only got a raised finger up, before Frode and Ishara in turn... “You're busy enough as it is.” ... “We all must play a best served part.” ...this as Nossi heedlessly passes by, and then Chihiro and Tamiya for the heck of it as well. “Des folks know hows to command people.” ...Chihiro in turn. “I'm sure learning some new stuff here.”
 
Imlade proceeds to watch them disappear, and then soon enough, the said Norns and Eros (and Sentaro of half pulled along,) towards the same chamber. As Mara snickers over at the lone standing `result', Ackronus just quips over, from the mass holotable he went to. “Such an idiosyncratic swath of souls to choose for companionship.”
 
“Aye.” ...at first, and added with... “Of many forms.” ...of an eye towards Ackronus. The meaning wasn't lost on the Griffional.
 
Nor was the final preparations that made time, race by like the solar winds.
 
--------------------
 
The final preparation phase, started falling into place, just as it had so done over hundreds of major engagements, of such similar size. The thousands beyond tens more, were no less strictly done, as practice became order of battle. The sight of any one fleet group or fleet facet above in structure, was filled with the myriad civilizational forces, using the maximum ability of the Network, the Hikari Net maximized in effective order, gave the citizen souls of every birth and make, a unified purpose.
 
Millions of souls lent all they had, as every effective need was plied upon. The main Battle Order was filtered to form the relative fleets into effective formations, though most knew they would arrive via on spot Fold jump. The main fleet formations were meant to solidify understanding, fleet wide at each Core Base. The numbers of starfighter or starmecha patrols were however muted, as all energy was saved for the battle to come. Most were held in uneasy check, within launch bays and tubes, others attached to their parent vessels, all after understanding their orders of arrived duty, to then wait out the time intervening.
 
And for essentially most waiting, two thoughts plied the Network, over and more.
 
Their intention to rectify their humiliations so far in this invasion.
 
And to settle nerves long since not used to war. Even the most battle scarred, were well weaned of such nightmares by now, and only the knowledge of what was at stake, gave all these souls merit to return for what they once willingly left.
 
All the pompous and stature to duty of a returned leader, was secondary to knowing what they would lose, if they did so to the Marian invasion.
 
And very few, did not have a family to return to. A planet called home. A dream to finish fulfilling.
 
And only the Network, gave credence of understanding how much each one of another `knew', what was at stake to.
 
No less of so many a story, of a soul, a grown child, a parent of any form, of love of endless variety, of dreams of circuitry and intention; many that told to another nearby, of whatever fashion fit to their birth or make.
 
A galaxy of such things, at the brink.
 
Waiting for that timer to wind down slowly, as did the various of pulsing beat, bioform or electromagnetic, that started racing a tic more, as time grew close.
 
Such was how time of slow, raced by to the main folly of it all.
 
--------------------
 
It was hard to not feel it all, in this place of all places. His own heart, knew it of absolute, as he began this impromptu discussion, deep Within.
 
We just keep such grand adventures, do we not.”
 
A `dark' set of eyes just looked back, as two forms of the same armored being, looked at each other. The nominal preferred of the Light, and the Dark Lord that he was having to accept for once. The `dark lord' just replied. “You keep having these `tales'. I keep in the shadows of the mistakes and fears, from them all.”
 
The nominal calling this meeting to order, just shrugs. The dark lord version just growls.
 
A `third armored hand, just hovers it's will in between. Imladris looks up at... “Worry not good Soul, this is a mutual chance cometh, after all.” ...this as Evolution just nods his armored-cloaked melon. The three however easily feel the unease within this darkened medium, as the mood of the Host just plies through all senses.
 
You guys look scary.” ...this as a fourth voice enters sight, as the young version just meets the eye of the other `three'. The dark lord sees and in turn points at the enLightened Imlade. “Blame this soul.”
 
Hey!” ...in turn as Evolution makes readily laughing motions. However the note of this parchment takes a directed scrawl, as Imladris just imparts. “Whatever it takes, will be whatever happens this time.
 
I may not give a ding dong of myself, but I do for all other else outside of moi. The battle to come will cometh of this iota alone.”
 
Then another fear must be acknowledged. Another tool that is Us, utilized.”
 
Imladris heard his `dark' words of own make, and sighed back to Hild's `creation'. “Of a last resort, I hope to refrain of that.
 
If I end up doing as much damage as Caceroth, then it will all mean nothing!”
 
And nonetheless.” The dark lord demanded, not insisted even, to ensure there was apparently a price, for the `dark' assistance requested. Imladris realized as a result. “Are there enough facets to a mirror to be had. Dear us all.”
 
This a glancing look, at a dull, gold glowing `portion, far off of this adjoined lot, where sheer power reigned.
 
And then they all FEEL...
 
--------------------
 
“...YEOW!!!!” ...all nice and bug eyed out of skull, to look behind at... “LIND!”
 
A Valkyrie General just smirks, and blows icy dust from her right forefinger, this as Imlade rubs at the back of his neck! Peorth just quips. “Merci pour raccordement nous une fois de plus.” ...this as Imlade endures some needed snickers of his part, from the crew. Talos just adds off of. “We're now as ready as your forces hopefully are.”
 
Are.” 24 spikes in, as Imlade looks over and then at a holodisplay, of time remaining.
 
Down within minutes.
 
“I.... won't ask how long I was within my own.... eh? Now what?” ...this as Lind leans in, and just looks at the bloke. Said bloke just blinks a few uneasy times, as he then hears from Eihwa. “Do what ye must, Templare, as we are to do ours now.” ...a bit close behind. The message was clear enough, as he then hears from a booming Ackronus. “All fleet assets attention, T-minus six microcyclons until Strategic Fold operation!”
 
The allied lot then see their mutual charge, walk forward and take a clear look around at his vessel crew. Hen then orders. “Alliance wide Comm please.” ...this a mere nod of a look from Sceta to the Comms section. Imladris turns and faces his crew, as he would to any other crew now listening in.
 
----
 
Megumi knew she wasn't handling this all well. Keiba she knew and felt, was doing the best he could comfort her, but the situation was just too overwhelming. She just kept thinking: `I wana go home.', over and over in her mind. This as she held her knees tighter, more and more.
 
And then she heard Belldandy, finally wake up. Keiichi was holding her, with a look, far more concerned for Bell's health, then for anything else at that moment. Megumi appreciated it. This as Bell wakens with a hand to her head. “Good, she alright.”
 
“I... hope so.” Keiichi cautiously imparts back, though Bell returns soon enough. “I am fine dear.” ...this as she looks around at... “We are... back in the cage?”
 
“Your pathetic use has ended.” ...this as they of four, look warily at the motionless monolith of malice, sitting at his throne. The four as one, listen to a frothing ill tone. “All there is for you all now, is witness to the inevitable.
 
He will die, no salvation will come. Witness as you will the spectacle of fruitless endeavor, cometh.” ...this as Belldandy looks around for the first time at.... “Stars... those ships... that planet is...”
 
“Must be that Illuminy planet thing.” Keiba hazards of an outsider's guess. A snap rough tone of a huff from the Wraith Lord ala Emperor, just garners a hurt glare back. “The stage is set.
 
The characters are imprisoned.” ...of a strange tone that chills even Belldandy.
 
“The blood shalt flow.” ...this as a clenched hand of pinned under hatred, screeches into the arm rest of left of throne.
 
A moment of silence after, and then comes a thought to the Present goddess. “In the meantime, if there's no objection.” ...this eyes turn unto the goddess... “I may have an interlude to use, to allay our minds. This if no other measure of ours will assist now.”
 
Kei blinks warily. “Uh, whatcha got in mind Bell?”
 
The result even raises Caceroth's eye.
 
----
 
“All vessel commands prepare.”
 
The other Marian commanders snap their own orders, as Satorna could `feel' the time at hand. The smell of battle, waif within his infernal nostrils.
 
He just knew.
 
----
 
“Time at hand, my magnificent souls.”
 
The words came, and they reverberated with all the power the ones heeding, were hoping for. (If of after effect.) Imladris just spoke, as his voice struck the final chord needed. “Your time has come. The last time to prove your merit as worthy souls, that `you' all wish for.
 
Your duty is before you. Claim all you are, this day, and for no other beyond. Let there be no other, as you all wish for the future of it.”
 
And then with all sorts of hearts palpitating, Imladris said it. “You are the finest alliance of souls I have ever known. I am proud to fight as one of you, now and to the end of a victorious mode to come. And I will be proud to see the light beyond that victory with you all.
 
Let us earn all of that, now.”
 
“Begin final checks!” ...Ackronus and 24 cascaded, as it was not lost on a set of certain other eyes, the words were meant for `them' included. Chihiro feels her skin chill of pride never felt so easily, the same a set of Norn hearts present, swell.
 
Some Valkyrian and warrior nodes in turn, are a near pride of battle swamped. Twin sets of war riddled, lovers eyes pass between, before Imladris turns and heads to his chair, this time readily left open. Imladris just orders. “Begin fleet tactical holo-suite activation. Link tactical Networks. All combat assets o release mode upon Fold exit.”
 
“// Core Commands from Facets relaying readiness.” Sceta-12...
 
“Individual Folds are engaging.” 24...
 
“Acknowledging Core Nine Fleets exiting for Fold Gates now.” Ackronus...
 
: All Linked Seeds are at maximum Efficiency :” ...from the Hikari Net...
 
“- Core Twelve Acknowledge. -“
 
“- Core Fifteen Acknowledge -“
 
“- Core Six Acknowledge -“
 
“- Core Nine Positioned -“ ...very quickly after, as Scetu adds... “// Gate Controllers acknowledging activation.”
 
“- Core Eleven Acknowledge. -“
 
“Engage electromagnetic and dimensionalized fields.” ...a Forran controller.
 
“Forming Fold Jump envelope.” ...an Assat crew Tech. “Weapon systems at optimum.” ...a Silveren Tech informs.
 
“We are ready Excellency.” Ackronus says the last, as the timer hits one microcyclon. This as the absolute entirety of the Illistrum bridge, suddenly changes over to a single mass holographic display. The Network shows the entire Alliance Fleet, without fail. The separated mass formations of vast numbers of starships and warships, are positioned as if within one monolithic super fleet. Holodata details just strike the chord even deeper, as further acknowledgments are notable upon the sight. And despite, the further beyond the screen, space itself and the immediate Alliance Core Twelve-Illuminaran Fleet is visible, all around sight. Such a sight that Imlade feels both his shoulders clenched into. (Not the only set of shoulders glommed into, for the fathomlessness of the moment.) Frode comments lightly... “Takes one back, from the detached state of feel one usually has.”
 
“I thought there was a reason I forgot all this.” Mara bemoans, though she adds. “Feels good to be on the right end of it all, don't ask me why.”
 
“Oh we have a sense.” 24 quips, which Mara blares a look back at.
 
“// Forty-five sect-cyclons.” ...Scetu announces.
 
Imladris just `stares'...
 
----
 
Caceroth `knows'.
 
----
 
Let the Will come then. ...of both.
 
(End XI, Vol. II)