Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ You Were Meant For Me ❯ You Were Meant For Me ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

You Were Meant For Me
 
By TriGemini
 
Disclaimer: Don't own Oh My Goddess, or its character. Nor do I own this song `You Were Meant For Me' it's from the musical Singin' in the Rain.
 
Author's Note: First time doing a story for Oh My Goddess so go easy on me.
 
 
 
 
(Keiichi's P.O.V.)
 
 
 
Life was a song,
You came along
I've laid awake the whole night through
If I ever dared to think you'd care
This is what I'd say to you
 
 
Life for me has always been ordinary. Nothing exciting, no surprises I suppose one could say that I was use to a humdrum life. Not that I was complaining. Okay, I take it back I am complaining a little. My life is boring…beyond boring. I'm twenty-one and I don't even have a girlfriend which doesn't help my situation in any case. But what I can say when it comes to girls I get nervous and things usually take a down turn when I try to talk to them. Not to mention, I happen to be short but that's beside the point. It wasn't until that day I got stuck staying behind at my dorm. If I hadn't tried to call for take-out never realizing the mistake I had made instead. SHE would in no way have been introduced into my life. I remember like it was yesterday. She came through the mirror. At first I thought I was imagining things. After all people can't go through mirrors. But when she spoke to me she left me quite surprised. I suppose I could be dubbed a complete moron at the time. However, can you blame me for reacting like that after all it isn't every day that you have a beautiful girl coming through a mirror and telling you she's come to grant you a wish. Assuming it was a practical joke that the guys in my dorm cooked up I figured I'd play along and try to have a good laugh at their expense, as well at mine. So I asked for her to stay forever with me. Not really knowing what would happen after that I realized then she was for real and life as I knew it was never going to be the same again. After awhile we got to know each other. She introduced herself as Belldandy and that she was a goddess. I had to agree with her on that she was a goddess and she was here with me.


You were meant for me
And I was meant for you
Nature patterned you
And when she was done
You were all the sweet things
Rolled up in one
I realized sometime later while we lived together that she was different then most of the other girls I've met. I also realized that her main concern while we were together was me.
Somehow I felt blessed having someone like her with me. At times I wonder if she was meant for me. What I mean is…supposed at the beginning when I was born she had been created. Perhaps since then she has been watching over me, guiding me. Even though, I've had a lousy life in some view. Overall nothing has truly happened to me because maybe she's been making sure I've been alright and now it was time for her to come to me. She's everything I could what in a girlfriend. She's sweet, caring, innocent, and yet she can be quite determined when she wants to be. Overall, it makes her the vision of perfection. She's truly the epitome of a goddess. At least, to me she is with her light brown tresses, and soulful blue eyes. She is beyond doubt from heaven to have been sent to me.
 

You're like a plaintive melody
That never lets me free
But I'm content
The angels must have sent you
And they meant you just for me...
Her voice will always call to me. Playing the melody of love that surrounds me whenever I am in her presence. I'm just happy being near her no matter what. The heavens must have made her for me. It's the only explanation I can think of…well aside from making the mistake and calling the Relief Goddess Office instead. However, it got me where I am today.
 
 
 
 

But I'm content
The angels must have sent you
And they meant you just for me...
 
I'm happy as I'll ever be in my entire life. Because now I have someone to love and who loves me back. So I thank the angels from above every night. Because I know that they must have sent her to me and that we both were made for each other. It had to be.
 
 
Author's Note: Was it okay? Was it good? Plz do review and tell me what you think…alright.