Akira Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ School Bell ❯ School Yard Songs ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Note: I don't own any of these Anime series

School Bell

Chapter 5: School Yard Songs

Yamcha knew the out come of his match and he readied himself against Vegeta. Vegeta stood still not even in a fighting position. The sky trembled as the clouds puffed up grey and rain showered from them. The rain slammed to the stadium as spectators took cover at the main hall. Yamcha and Vegeta didn't move the gazed into each others eyes until Arthas came towards them and told them that everything has been postponed till the rain stops. Yamcha walked off the arena floor leaving Vegeta in the storm. "That just postpones my embarrassment till the rain stops" said Yamcha drying himself off in the boys change rooms. He looked at his friend Tien who was to busy staring at one of the finalists. "Now Tien, what would Launch?" Yamcha asked Tien jokingly. "Ha, Ha" said Tien. It's just look at her she looks so sad. Yamcha walked over to Tien and looked there he saw a young woman sitting down. "Yeah that's Rei I think" he said. Tien looked at her. Three people walked over to her. One was her friend Shinji. "He was talking to her at the announcements, wasn't he?" asked Tien. The others were Asuka and Matt. Asuka introduced Matt to Rei and she started to talk around her friends. The four of them ran across the arena and went into the main hall. Yamcha shook his head and went of to the showers.

After the shower Yamcha noticed that there was a note coming out of his locker. He read the note. Dear Yamcha, I know how you feel about the match against Vegeta. Meet me at the main hall tonight at 9:30 if you want to find out how to beat him. Signed C. Yamcha was freaked but he decided to go that night. But what if the match began in five minutes. Yamcha shrugged put some clothes on and ran back to the lobby. Two girls who were under the stairs where singing `rain rain go away come again another day", Yamcha shook his head and said "school yard songs". When he got back he noticed that Vegeta and Piccolo where the only people he recognized besides Shinji and Rei who were sitting with the strangers. He sat down next to Piccolo and ordered a drink. "So you afraid of getting hurt?" asked Vegeta. "Vegeta I thought I told you to leave it" said Piccolo about to stand and wallop Vegeta. "Hah, I don't need you to stick up for me Piccolo. God, don't you know that we can all stand up for ourselves. When I was a vampire, you didn't stop and restrain me you attacked me full on right?" he asked his green friend. "Shut up human, let the Namek fight for you, it will be better then what you could do" he laughed at his own comment. But, then regretted it when a huge energy ball knocked him through several tables and threw a wall. Yamcha dropped his hand to his side and realized what he had just done. He ran away outside onto the field. Something strange was happening. He noticed that the lady at the desk and the match starter were both setting in the stadium, in the rain looking straight at him. He looked closely at Arthas, and his eyes flickered yellow then red. He noticed that a dark figure was walking up to him. He turned around and next thing he knew he was on the ground with blood coming from his face. He saw his hand and Vegeta's face above him. His fist came down again and again and then left him to bleed in the rain. He looked up one more time and saw at least four Arthas' looking down at him smiling. Their eyes all flickered red and yellow then he passed out. He woke up on a bed and looked at the time. It was 10:00. He had missed the mysterious not writer. Then he remembered passing out on the field. He hopped off the bed and saw the lady from the desk watching him. "Hello, Yamcha" she said. "Him I have to go is that alright?" he asked pacing towards the door. "No" she answered. He found the door handle and opened it and ran throw a corridor that came to a dead end. He turned around and fell threw the wall and woke up in his bed. He looked in the mirror next to his bed and saw that his face was cut and bruised from Vegeta's severe bashing. He got up and hoped that all that had just happened to him was a dream. Bulma walked in the room just as he had opened the door. "Hah come on your match is on in…" she stopped and looked at his face. "What…What…What happened?" she asked looking concerned. Yamcha didn't say anything he just put on a shirt and his jacket and went out the door, which Bulma had just entered into. He looked at the time and saw that his match was in half an hour. HE ran down to the boys dressing room and saw Vegeta who was putting tape around his knuckles. He looked up at Yamcha and said two words "Brick Jaw". He sat down as Vegeta stood up. Vegeta took off his shirt and walked out into the arena.

The crowd roared when they saw Vegeta walk out of the change rooms. Vegeta smiled and raised his arms into the air. Yamcha followed wearing his signature Master Roshi Gi. He closed his eyes and started to punch and kick the air. The crowd screamed and one girl ripped off her top. Both Vegeta and Yamcha stopped what they were doing and started looking at her. Then Vegeta heard a familiar scream from the audience "LOOK AT HER AGAIN AND I"LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!" it was Bulma and she was mad. Vegeta gulped and looked back to the arena. Yamcha had a laugh to himself. Arthas walked out to the field and got the two men together.

Vegeta crouched down, as well as Yamcha. "FIGHT" he screamed. Yamcha rushed Vegeta but, Vegeta was two quick and disappeared. Yamcha looked around and saw the shadow he saw last night in his head and he back kicked Vegeta in the head. He was sent flying across the ring but flipped up and pounced back at Yamcha. Yamcha jumped into the air and flew high. He looked down and Vegeta's hand was right in his face and knocked him up. Yamcha woke from the punch on the arena floor and he saw in the air Vegeta screaming in pain as it looked he had broke all his fingers on his right hand from the punch. Yamcha realized that his jaw didn't hurt that much. Vegeta snapped his hand back into place and charged up a Big Bang Attack. He turned Super Saiyan and the charging began with screaming. The ball in his hand grew and grew and grew till the whole audience couldn't see Vegeta. Yamcha quickly pulled his hands back and charged up the biggest Kamehameha anyone had seen in two seconds and he fired it right at Vegeta. Vegeta didn't see or sense the energy wave because of his own attack. Before he could fire he felt the pressure from the blast hit his energy. He tried to fire but couldn't and his own attack plus Yamcha's attack backfired on Vegeta and he was ent hurtling into space. Yamcha started puffing till he saw a body fall from the air and hit the arena. It was Vegeta and he looked wasted.