Akira Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ School Bell ❯ Round 2 - Child's Play ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Note: I don't own any of these Anime series

School Bell

Chapter 6: Round 2- Child's Play

Goten tackled his friend Trunks in the chest and knocked him over. Trunks back flipped and hit Goten in the head. "Hah Trunks, that hurt" said Goten almost in tears. "Goten, your a baby" said Trunks as he gave Goten a hand up. "Thank Trunks" said Goten's happy chirpy voice. `Would Li and Kai please report to the arena immediately' said the voice over the intercom. "Come on Trunks" said Goten as the two of them flew to the main hall and then out to the arena.

The match was just about to start. Li was wearing a green robe with a sword and a few cards in his hands. "Hah, he looks out age Trunks do you think he'll want to play with us?" asked Goten to his best friend. "Na" answered Trunks who had leaned himself up against the wall. "Hah, what's that ramp doing there Trunks" asked Goten again. Trunks shrugged and closed his eyes.

Kai pulled out on his bike and jumped on the ramp and landed in front of Li. He lifted up his visor. "Scared Pal?" He asked Li. "Hardly" he replied. Kai was disappointed in the effort he had made to scare him. Kai revved the bike, but Li stood still until Arthas said `FIGHT!'. Kai came screaming along against Li. Li used the time card and time froze. He ran around back of the back and played time. Kai slammed the breaks. He saw Li behind him turned around and drove at him again. This time Li used the dash card and ran around the arena away from Kai.

Kai was mad so he charged as fast as he could straight towards him. "ELEMENT FIRE!" screamed Li as fire came out of a bit of paper he held to his sword in front of Kai. Kai luckily stopped right before it. He drove the other way but Li had plans for him. "ELEMENT WIND" this time the wind blew out the flames and knocked Kai off his bike nearly off the edge. "Come on Li, Come on Kai" came a familiar voice from the crowd.

They both looked up and saw Madison waving down at them. Kai ran up to his bike and pulled a crowbar from the side. He ran towards Li and swung madly. Li was easily blocking the attacks. "ELEMENT WIND" he screamed which sent Kai over his bike and next to the edge of the ring. Kai stood up knowing he was going to loss bowed down. "I forfeit" he said, then he screamed it so the whole crowd could here him. Kai walked off in shame.

"Wow Trunks did you see that" said Goten. "Yeah that was cool" they both stared at the bike on the ground. Trunks looked at Goten and smiled. "Come on lets ride the bike" said Trunks. "I dunno" said Goten. "It's alright if your scared" said Trunks using reverse psychology "I'm not scared of the bike I'm scared off my mum" said Goten. Trunks shrugged and ran out onto the field and picked up the bike (when I say picked up I mean picked up above his head). Goten followed Trunks as they moved into the main hall.

Moments Later

Trunks and Goten came speeding out and jumped on the ramp and onto the arena. They were both smiling and clapping. "Hah, give me back my bike" came Kai's voice from behind them. Goten hopped off the bike and ran away. "Goten!" screamed Trunks as he followed his small companion. Goten stopped realizing that they were miles away from the main hall. "We've ran far enough lets go back" said Trunks. Expecting and argument to his surprise Goten said `yes'. Goten flew off and left Trunks to stare in amazement.

"One packet of chips please" asked Goten politely to the woman at the food store. "There you go" she said passing him a packet of chips. "Thank you" said Goten as he ran off to find his friend Trunks. He walked around for one hour and couldn't find his lavender haired friend. `Would Priss and Heero report to their lockers for immediate preparation for round 2. Goten saw Priss walk past. Goten kept looking for another few minutes, gave up and went to watch the match. When he arrived outside he saw Trunks meditating near the arena. He also saw his dad talking to Tien and Yamcha.

Trunks collapsed as Goten tackled him. "Where have you been Trunks?" asked Goten. Trunks flew into the air and body slammed Goten. "Here" he replied. Goten got up and looked around again. "Do you want to go see what Heero's doing?" asked Trunks to Goten. Goten nodded and the two of them hovered to the boys change rooms.

There they saw Heero in a green shirt and blacky brown shorts. He had wild hair, kind of like Goten's but down and not up. He walked out of the change rooms right past the two boys like they weren't even there. Trunks and Goten followed closely. He went into the area that said Garage. He swiped his card and entered. Trunks push the air a few times to stop the door from closing. After a few minutes Goten opened the door and saw if anyone was in there.

As Goten walked down the hall he noticed that there was a light on in the room to his right. He figured Heero had gone down that way so he kept on moving forward. He wished that he and Trunks hadn't of split up at the first T-junction. Goten crept into what looked like a hangar. He found a light switch and turned it on. A light turned on at the other side of the room reveling another switch and a ladder.

He ran over to it and switched it on. It turned on at the top of the ladder. He couldn't see what it was shining at so he flew to the top. When he got to the top there was a major switchboard with at least 50 or so light switches. Half were already alight, probably because they had one more match to go then it was rest time.

He counted all the switches that weren't switched on and there were 9. He put his finger over a button that reed `Kai's Bike'. He switched it and a light above Kai's bike turned on. He noticed it was Kai's because it had scratches all over it. Before Goten could touch another button a hand went on his shoulder. He screamed but his mouth was covered. He saw that it was Trunks and he elbowed him in the ribs. Trunks let go and nearly fell of the railings.

Goten switched Canada's bike. The light shone on an awesome red Kawasaki that Goten and Trunks started drooling over. "You like my bike huh" came a voice bellow them. The both looked down and saw Canada who was climbing up to the top. They both stepped back as he climbed up onto the platform. "Hi there what are you two doing up here?" he asked them kindly. "Looking" they replied together. Canada laughed and switched two more switches.

A giant Blue robot appeared next to a giant Red robot. "Those are Eva Unit's 00 and 02" he said. He then switched on another light revealing another giant robot this time purple. "Eva unit 01" he said looking at it. "If I were up against that thing I'd run away as soon as I heard it coming" he laughed to himself. "And these are the Gundams. These are like the Eva series but more delicate. This is Gundam Shenlong, the Gundam belonging to Chang Wufai" he said pointing down below.

This light was big enough to fit 3 Evas. It shone above a giant robot. It had a giant claw on its arm, it was blue and white and it had a huge metal staff. Canada switched on the next light. "These are the Gundams belonging to Trowa Barton, Heavy Arms and Heavy Arms Kai" he said pointing to the two robots under the light. Both of the Gundams where Red and white, they both had chain guns behind a shield attached to there arms. Both had chest plates hidden two more sets of chain guns.

"Next is Gundam Death Scythe and Death Scythe Hell, the Gundams that belong to Duo Maxwell" he said switching on the second last light. Death Scythe was black and white and was holding a giant sickle. Gundam Death Scythe Hell was Black and White, had a giant sickle, but it also had huge Armour plates over it's chest and stomach. "Then we have the Wing Gundam, Epyon, Wing Zero and Altron. These four powerful robots belong to the best Gundam pilot of all. Heero Yuy" he switched on the last light and they all saw Heero on top of Gundam Epyon, the red demon with a big tail.

The other three were regular looking Gundams. Altron had a giant claw on one of it's hands and had a concealed laser sword. Wing Gundam had a set of wings and could transform into a plane. It held a laser cannon and a concealed laser sword. And Wing Zero was exactly the same as Wing Gundam except bigger, better and had a triple laser cannon.

Goten and Trunks were happy that they got to have a look at all the giant robots and bikes. Epyon started to hum then it started to walk out to the arena. Heero was next and was battling Priss the leader of Bubble Gun Crisis 2040.