Akira Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gokou's Unemployment ❯ Is that your FINAL answer? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gokou pulled back his arm and with all his power, sent his enormous, closed fist straight into Vegeta's face, sending him off his feet and flying far off into the distance, being stopped suddenly by a rather large boulder. Suddenly Gokou stood up straight as multiple lights appeared around him and a voice was heard.

"Cut!"

A short, bald man approached Gokou wearing small, circular glasses and one of those French hats, a megaphone held tightly with his stubby fingers.

"What's the problem?" Gokou asked.

"I'm sorry Gokou. The show is losing ratings and you are just getting too old to be the star of a show with as much action as this. The viewers and I have noticed that your performance has been suffering, and I can't put up with it any more! I'm afraid…you're fired."

"What?! You can't fire me! I have been the star of this show for years! The kids love me!" Gokou yelled in a rather loud tone.

"No they don't. Not anymore anyway. The kids today are looking for someone new, so we decided to replace your character with someone new." The director said.

"Who is replacing me?!" Gokou asked.

"…Regis"

"What?! That old guy from the millionaire show?!" Gokou yelled, outraged by the fact that he had been replaced…by Regis!

"Regis is exactly what the kids are looking for nowadays! He is hip, cool, and with it."

"What?! I'm cool! I'm with it! Watch! I'll break it down right here, right now, G Dog." Gokou said frantically.

"Get out of here, Gokou." Said the director said.

At that point Regis approached Gokou and held out his hand with a large smile on his old, wrinkled face.

"Hey, Gokou! I'm Regis!"

"Blow off" Said Gokou as he began to walk away.

"Is that your final answer? Ha ha ha ha." Regis said.

At that point, Gokou snapped. He turned around and ran full speed at Regis, lowering his head and spearing him to the ground, knocking the breath right out of Regis. Gokou pummeled Regis with a series of punches, which hit Regis' face hard and fast, breaking his nose and causing blood to cover his face.

"Get off of me you crazy bastard!" Regis yelled as he got his face pounded.

People rushed and grabbed Gokou, pulling him off of the near-dead Regis. Guards and cast members came and started to walk him towards the exit.

"Ok! Ok! Get off of me, I'll leave." Gokou said.

When the guards released him, he turned around and ran towards Regis again, picking up one of the chairs that has been lying around the set. As Regis began to stand, Gokou slammed the chair right over Regis' head and started beating his fallen body with the broken chair.

"You killed Regis!" Yelled one of the onlookers.

The guards grabbed Gokou and threw him out of the building, locking the doors as Gokou swore furiously and shook his fist at them while he laid in the alley outside the door.

"I'll kill all of you!" Gokou yelled.

It was a long walk home for Gokou. Rain soaked his clothing and hail the size of golf balls pounded his face, similar to the way he pounded Regis'. When Gokou got home he cracked open a '40 and a can of Fancy Feast as he sat on his ripped up couch, reading the employment section for any TV shows he could star in.