Akira Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gokou's Unemployment ❯ Heero Who? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A few moments after Gokou started looking at the newspaper he found an add for somebody to be a member of the Oz forces on the Gundam Wing show. Gokou figured he might as well give it a shot because he needed money for food, clothes, and to keep his subscription to the Spice Channel. Gokou went to the local talent station and went through a few doors before reaching the 'Gundam Wing' hiring room.

"Hi, I'm Go-"

"You're hired." Said one of the men who sat behind a table, facing Gokou.

"Just like that?" Gokou asked.

"Yeah, we don't need to see you act if you are just going to be an Oz member who gets slaughtered brutally by Heero with one slash of his sword. Also, who's only lines end up being "AAAH" and "I'm your bitch and you're my daddy"." Said the same man.

"This isn't a porn…is it?" Gokou asked.

"No…heh heh…not a porn…heh." Said a different man, shifting his eyes.

Gokou was flown out to a large forest after being hired and looked around the set, filled with mobile suits that were obviously fake. He was told that they would need him for the 'in-cockpit' shots and nothing more. Gokou took a seat next to a familiar brown haired male, wearing a green tank top and black spandex shorts.

"Hi, my name is Gokou."

"My name is Heero. I'm the star of this show and the sex symbol. Who are you in the show?" He asked.

"I'm…a…sex symbol…of the Oz forces." He replied, trying to sound hip.

"See that guy over there (pointing)?" Heero asked.

"Yeah, what about him?" Gokou asked.

"That's my boyfriend, Enrique. You keep your grubby hands off'em, ya hear? He is my man." Heero said.

"…Right." Gokou said with a confused look on his face.

"Well, I gotta shoot a scene now, I'll see you later, Gokou." He said.

Heero approached a lift, which brought him into the cockpit of a fake Gundam that was very light in weight. He strapped himself in the cockpit as the camera was brought in front of his face and the director yelled 'Action'.

"Damn, I'm hungry." Gokou exclaimed as he got up.

Gokou walked past the foot of the Gundam that Heero was in, heading for the fridge to get a snack to satisfy his hunger. On his way he tripped over some wire, then knocked over a ladder that hit the Gundam. Suddenly a wire snapped and the Gundam began to fall forward. The Wing Zero crushed a light on its way down, which exploded into flames that caught onto the Gundam, which swiftly caught on to the rest of the forest. Heero tried frantically to get out, but the Gundam fell face first, its belly to the ground so Heero was trapped.

"Oh shit!" Gokou yelled as he made a run for the nearby city.

"Get back here! You killed Heero you crazy son of a bitch!" The director yelled.

"It burns! It burns!" Yelled Heero.

Gokou, when running, was suddenly stopped by an enormous bear wearing a hat.

"It's not nice to start forest fires!" The bear said.

"Shove it!" Gokou exclaimed as he punched the bear in the gut and started running again.

Gokou made it to the nearby city after a few days of running and walked to the nearest house, stealing the newspaper from its front step. Gokou opened the newspapers and looked in the obituaries, locating both Heero and Regis' sections. He looked in the employment section because he was in a city he never saw before and didn't know how to get out of so he decided to try and find some work.