Akira Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gokou's Unemployment ❯ Whats'a Madda Yu? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Aha!" Gokou exclaimed, suddenly seeing the perfect job.

Gokou's eyes were fixated on a single add. He was sure this job was the one he was looking for. He knew that this job would bring him money, fame, a job of course…plus a chance to renew the Spice Channel. The add read:

ACTOR WANTED!

Yu Yu Hakusho Villan.

Must be into energy beams and have nice muscles.

(No midgets or freakishly tall)

"This show is just like DBZ! I'll be sure to get in." Gokou exclaimed.

Gokou then dropped the paper in front of the house and walked away, walking in the direction of the talent building, where the Yu Yu Hakusho auditions would take place.

When Gokou arrived the people asked him to show them him shooting an energy beam (how he would do it, not actually shoot one). Gokou slid his foot back and cupped his hands as he yelled

"Kamehameha!"

"Great!" Said one of the scouts.

"Yeah, you're in. Did you make that move up yourself?" A woman asked.

"Heh…yes. Yes I did." He said.

"Believe it or not, we're filming in this very building. Third door on the right, then fifth door on the left, then go all the way down the hall, then the 2nd door on the left. From there you go up the flight of stairs and through the first door on your right, which leads to another hallway. Take the door on your left and you're halfway there. Then go through the first door on the left, then up another set of stairs, then through the 8th door on the right. There you will find the set. You can take that route or just go up the elevator outside the door and you're there already." Said the man.

Gokou left and took the elevator up and found himself on the set. He was astonished to see that everyone was a rip off of Dragonball Z! Kuwabara was obviously Piccolo! And Hiei was the best clone of Vegeta he ever saw in his entire life. Kurama was Gohan and Yuusuke was obviously himself…or rather not him anymore, but the character of Gokou.

"What is this?! Is this some sort of Dragonball Z rip off? Gokou yelled.

"What?! That is an outrage! Let's bash'em!" Kuwabara said.

"Shut up, Kuwabara." Said Hiei in a loud voice.

"Yes sir." Kuwabara said as he lowered his head.

"This hizzy aint no rip off of yo' ghetto crap show." Said Yuusuke.

"Whatever. You punks are just copying our style." Said Gokou.

"You been talkin' trash too long holmes. And we aint no punks, we homies in the hizzy up in'ere." Said Kuwabara.

"What did I just say, Kuwabara?!" Exclaimed Hiei.

"Yes sir, I'll be quiet." Said Kuwabara.

Yuusuke and his pals suddenly jumped Gokou and started punching him and beating him with lead pipes. While Gokou was on the ground, being pummeled by the gang of hooligans, Kuwabara snatched his wallet and valuables.

"Kuwabara Code, my ass!" Said Kuwabara as he pocketed the money.

"That's it Kuwabara, no pudding for you tonight!" Hiei exclaimed.

"NO! You can take away my right to speak but not my puddings!" Kuwabara yelled.

Then Kuwabara snapped and grabbed Hiei, lifting the midget over his head and tossing him out the window like he was noting. Hiei fell multiple stories and landed on a car that, upon impact, burst into flames, incinerating Hiei instantly. Yuusuke and Kurama ran to the window and looked down at the flaming car that Hiei sat upon. Kuwabara flipped and started a rampage, yelling multiple things, most about his puddings. Gokou ran for it and left the building as fast as he could. On his way out he saw the flaming car and looked up at the broken window that Hiei had fallen from. As he looked up he heard a loud explosion and fire shot out of the windows as the top of the building began to crumble. Gokou had no money (Kuwabara stole it before he blew up the building and murdered Hiei) so he looked around the park for a bench that was not occupied. After an hour of searching he found only one bench, that was home to Gene Starwind, after Outlaw Star was cancelled during the first week of it. Gokou suffocated Gene and took his body to the river, where he dumped it. That night he slept on a dead man's bench, but he didn't care.