Akira Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gokou's Unemployment ❯ Gokou Muyo! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

That morning Gokou strolled around the park, sick of looking for jobs at the moment, but if he were to find some job at a show, he would take it. As Gokou was walking he tripped over a can and fell on his face.

"Hey, that my can! You could have crushed it!" Yelled a voice from close by.

"Who are you?" Gokou asked.

Suddenly a ragged guy got up off a bench, which looked to be his home, and approached Gokou.

"I used to be Tenchi, until I was 17 and they said I was too old to be a heartbreaker." Tenchi said.

"So are they looking for a new Tenchi?" Gokou asked hopefully.

"Yeah, in that studio over there (pointing)" Tenchi said.

"There sure are a lot of studios around here" Said Gokou.

"Yeah, speaking of that, did you hear about the wacko who spazzed over some puddings and bombed a building yesterday, killing 41 people?" Tenchi said as he pointed at the newspaper.

"Gotta go!" Gokou said as he ran towards the studio.

When he entered the studio he was directed towards the Tenchi auditions and walked in.

"Ok, what's your name?" One of the people asked.

"Gokou" He replied.

"How old are you?" The same person asked.

Flashback.

"I used to be Tenchi, until I was 17 and they said I was too old to be a heartbreaker."

End Flashback.

"Um…15" Gokou said.

"PERFECT! WE HAVE OURSELVES A TENCHI!" A fat man yelled behind the desk.

Gokou was given a plane ticket and was taken to the nearby airport. He was boarded and sent surprisingly, to his hometown where he lived and killed Regis! He arrived in the airport, seeing a man wearing a tuxedo and holding a card with his name on it. He got in his limousine and was taken to the set of the Tenchi programs, which was across the street from his apartment. He was introduced to Ryoko, and all the other gorgeous women that were stars of the show, and taken to his room.

That morning Gokou was approached by the director of the show, who had a very angry expression on his face.

"Gokou, the women of the show have been telling me that throughout the night you have been sexually harassing them."

"That's not true…almost." He said.

"Now the girls refuse to get within 40 yards of you and they wont work. Thanks to you the Tenchi series is dead and I'm going to lose my job, get beaten by my wife, and fed to the sharks. You ruined my life. Get out" The director said.

Gokou left and walked sadly down the street, people pointing, laughing, and even poking him as he walked towards his home. When he got back to his apartment building, where he took the day's paper. When he got to his room he found that, while he was gone, numerous burglars looted it. Gokou sat on the floor and fell asleep, using the newspaper as his covers.