Akira Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gokou's Unemployment ❯ Sailor Gokou ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When Gokou woke up he pushed off his covers, that were actually newspapers, and spotted a job in the employment section that he thought he could get. It was an article about some directors looking for new Sailors to be on the Sailor Moon show. One of the requirements that troubled Gokou was the fact that it was only open to women. He decided that he would try to get the job by dressing up as a woman by stealing some cloths from a woman's clothing store. He went off and walked into a woman's clothing store casually and went to the back of the store. He stashed some clothes in a jacket he stole and ran out the door. He ran into an alley and got dressed up, complete with two water balloons. He started walking out when a group of guys ambushed him and started grabbing him.

"I'm a guy!" Gokou yelled.

"We know," Said the group.

"…Right." Gokou said.

Gokou then ran in the opposite direction and into the Sailor Moon audition studio. He stood there and looked at the people who were examining him.

"So…I'm here to be a Sailor Scout." Gokou said with a smile on his face.

"Well…he is kinda tall…but he has the largest breasts so…you're in!" The guy said with a smile on his face.

"Yes, go meet with the other girls and feel free to have all the food you like from the buffet." One of the women said.

Gokou strolled over to the buffet and took handfuls of food, shoving them into his mouth as he grabbed more and more. Suddenly a group of attractive women approached him and said

"Hello, we are the Sailor Scouts. Who are you?"

Gokou didn't reply, instead he kept eating and eating.

"Oh brownies!" Serena said, reaching for one.

Gokou then slapped her hand as she reached for a brownie. His speed was incredible and the slap stung Serena's hand badly. She yelled and grabbed her hand with her other one as the rest of the Sailor Scouts looked at him.

"Mine! All MINE!" Gokou yelled as he was eating.

He was eating so much because he kept getting fired, or quitting, so he didn't get any money to buy food. Gokou grabbed a bottle of water from the side and left. He sat down at a nearby seat, drinking his water and reading the script for the show. He ended up making several trips back for more and more water. The filming started tomorrow so Gokou went to bed in one of the rooms that was given to him.

In the middle of the night Gokou rolled out of bed, hitting the floor with a thud. He slowly stood up and began to hear footsteps heading for his door. Suddenly Lita opened the door and looked at Gokou.

"Are you ok? I heard something and I thought you were hurt."

Lita was wearing practically nothing, which was not good for Gokou, being a guy posing as a woman. As soon as Gokou saw Lita he was instantly turned on and unable to hide his erection. Lita screamed and yelled.

"What the hell is that?!"

Gokou covered himself with a pillow as the rest of the Sailor Scouts, all wearing ass little, or less, as Lita. Lita told them the story and Gokou walked towards them to try and explain but he tripped over a wire that knocked over a lamp, which ignited the rug and lights the room on fire. At the same time he fell on his chest, popping both water balloons. Gokou then stumbled up and ran out of the building, getting as far away from the building as he possible could. He retreated in his home and retrieved the newspaper and fell asleep.