Akira Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gokou's Unemployment ❯ Candidate for Gokou ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When Gokou woke up he looked at the paper for the day and the headline on the front page was:

Room in Tokyo bursts into flames, leaving Sailor Jupiter in shock

"Uh oh" Gokou said.

Gokou walked outside and as he walked he spotted a broken down van parked in an alley with the word 'Abandoned' written on it. Gokou looked inside, and found a box of condoms. That puzzled Gokou and made him a little suspicious. He saw a bed in the back of a van, which he could sleep in. Hey who would decline a free box of condoms and a free bed without rent? Gokou pulled out a few dollars from his pocket that he swiped from the people he encountered throughout the time he was looking for a job. He walked down the street and bought some rope and heavy duty tape to patch up the van. His hands felt dry so he bought some lotion and headed back to the van. He threw the lotion in and with the rope he tied the bumper back on and with the tape he taped some of the seat cushions back on the seat, along with taping and roping a few other things. He found the keys on the bed and started up the car, turning on the radio. He listened closely to the radio:

"Attention all kids! The show Candidate for Goddess is looking for kids to be on the show! This is your chance to meet your favorite stars such as Zero, Clay, and that creepy red eyed kid who hates everyone! This job will pay BIG!"

Gokou drove to the address that the radio guy said and asked for a job. But, of course, because he was a man and not a boy, he was rejected.

"Come on! I make a great kid!" Gokou said.

"Well we could cast you as one of the adults of the show. Yes, you would make a great adult character." Said one of the men who Gokou was trying to get a job from.

"Thanks a lot!" Gokou said.

"You can go meet the rest of the cast," The guy said as he pointed.

Gokou walked into a room where the cast was. There was everyone, Zero, Clay, and that weird red eyed kid.

"Hey, you kids wanna go to Chuck E. Cheeses?" Gokou yelled, trying to make friends with the staff after numerous disasters.

"Yeah!" Replied all of the kids.

Gokou led them to his van, he brought all five of the male candidates and himself. They got in the back, on the bed, while he drove. After a block or two of driving, the cops pulled Gokou over. Gokou didn't want to run to the cops, so he pulled over as the cops opened the door of the van.

"Holy shit, you sick perv!" Exclaimed the cop.

"What did I do?!" Yelled Gokou.

"It's what you didn't do yet with this rope and tape, along with a box of condoms and lotion! I know exactly what you're up to, pervert!" The cop said.

The cop led the kids out of the van and grabbed the strong tape, rope, condoms, and lotion, putting it in an evidence box. At that point Gokou stepped on the pedal and drove away. The cop ran after the van and jumped on top, as Gokou tried to swerve to get him off. The cop came down and knocked on the window. Suddenly Gokou stepped on the brake and sent the cop flying forward, into the street. Gokou then drove forward, over the cop, and off into the distance, where he would hide from the cops.