Akira Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gokou's Unemployment ❯ Gokoumon: Gotta Catch'em All! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

After 15 minutes of driving Gokou's van broke down in the middle of a dark road. As soon as it stopped a fleet of ghetto dwellers came and picked apart his truck, taking wheels, hubcaps, and even the bumper that was recently tied to the car with rope. Believe it or not, one of the guys actually reached in and snatched the keys too. Gokou was frightened and leaped out of the car and ran several feet before turning around to see what was left of his car. All he could see was a bunch of people wearing hoods harvesting his van. As the people ran away there was only one thing left of his car, seriously! The only thing in that space was a pine air freshener. As Gokou walked towards it to claim it as a souvenir, a hoodlum came and snatched it from the ground, running instantly after he took it.

"Looks like 'dem homies condfoundled you good, coon." Exclaimed one of the 'ghetto hillbillies.

This hillbilly was like no other. He was part of a new breed of hillbilly that was equipped with an Uzi in one hand and a double barrel shotgun in the other. They wore upside-down, sideways baseball caps and rugged old overalls with no shoes or socks. On one hand they wore golden rings, some were multiple rings that, when held together, formed a word like the one that hillbilly had, which spelled out 'coon'. On the other hand he wore a crappy, Cracker Jack, wedding ring that he received on the day he married his cousin.

"What? Who are you and what the hell is a hillbilly doing in the ghetto?" Gokou asked.

"I'm'a mix foo'. You better recognize coon. My papa's name is Shaniqua and my mama's name is Cletis."

"Don't you mean your papa's name is Cleatis and your mama's name is Shaniqua?"

"Nope." Replied the hillbilly.

"Hey…would you, by any chance, have today's newspaper?" Gokou asked.

"Yep, but yer gonna have'ta trade me fore it, coon."

"Stop calling me coon!"

"Ok…Coonie McCoon Coon from Coonsville U.S.A."

"Ok, what do you want for the newspaper?" Gokou asked.

"Got any food on ya, coon?"

"I got a Twinkie…that's pretty much it." Gokou said.

"What?! A whole Twinkie? Holy shiznat! Get out here Brittany, Jerome, Brandy, Clyde, Jackie, Andy, Kyle, Bert, Coonie, Randy, Missy, Patty, Rachel, Noel, Kyle, Brandon, Dimitri, Bill, Dan, Jason, Kyle, Cody, Kayla, Kayleen, Ray, Matthew, Sam, Kyle, Josh, Ashley, Kyle, Josie, Kyle, Coonie II, Rocky, Sakura, Chuck, Bobby, Robert, Raven, Enrique, Coonie III, Connie, Donald, Trump, Billy, Baldwin, This, Isn't, Even, Funny, I, Am, Just, Doing, This, To, Annoy, You, If, You, Read, This, You, Have, Just, Wasted, A, Fraction, Of, Your, Life, Rudolf, John, Jon, Johnny, Tim, Timmy, Cleatis Jr., Jack, Ace, Regina, Roberto, Ricko, Dominique, Ricky, Jerry, Kramer, Leo, Vincent, Lala, Tinky Winky, Po, Dennis, Corky, and Stevie, we're eating dinner tonight!"

"You named one of your kids Wasted…and one Fraction? What kind of sick guy are you?" Gokou asked.

"You want the newspaper or not?" He replied.

"Ok." Gokou said.

So the hillbilly, Brittany, Jerome, Brandy, Clyde, Jackie, Andy, Kyle, Bert, Coonie, Randy, Missy, Patty, Rachel, Noel, Kyle, Brandon, Dimitri, Bill, Dan, Jason, Kyle, Cody, Kayla, Kayleen, Ray, Matthew, Sam, Kyle, Josh, Ashley, Kyle, Josie, Kyle, Coonie II, Rocky, Sakura, Chuck, Bobby, Robert, Raven, Enrique, Coonie III, Connie, Donald, Trump, Billy, Baldwin, This, Isn't, Even, Funny, I, Am, Just, Doing, This, To, Annoy, You, If, You, Read, This, You, Have, Just, Wasted, A, Fraction, Of, Your, Life, Rudolf, John, Jon, Johnny, Tim, Timmy, Cleatis Jr., Jack, Ace, Regina, Roberto, Ricko, Dominique, Ricky, Jerry, Kramer, Leo, Vincent, Lala, Tinky Winky, Po, Dennis, Corky, and Stevie got dinner that night and Gokou got himself a newspaper. Gokou searched in the wanted ads of the newspaper as he walked away, and found one that interested him. It was for a show called Pokemon. He decided to give it a shot, but he didn't know where it was. Gokou needed this job so he asked one of the other hillbillies where it was. In exchange for two of his back teeth and his boots, the hillbilly told him where it was.

"Ya see that building right behind me…with the sign in front of it that says "Pokemon auditioning center"? It's the building on the left side of it."

"I reckon' you got counfoozled mighty good there, coon." Said the hillbilly from before, as he popped out of nowhere.

Gokou looked at the hillbilly that had kept calling him a coon and said

"I don't know who you are, but you're gonna get it! I'm gonna get you, one of these chapters. It could be next chapter, or the chapter after it, or this chapter! I don't know which one, but soon, I'm gonna get you!"

"Whatever, Coonmeister Coon from Coonselvania." Said the hillbilly.

Gokou walked into the Pokemon auditioning building, and after numerous tests, he was given the role of a Gym Master of one of the Gym that Ash ad his buddies were heading towards next. He was given a room with all sorts of Pokemon items, such as toys, games, Pokemon brand condoms, and even a Pokeball lamp-thing that was next to his bed. Speaking of his bed, that too resembled a Pokeball! Gokou was a little freaked out by all the Pokemon stuff that made it hard for him to go to sleep, so he was given sleeping pills…good ones. Apparently the pills didn't work very well because Gokou was awakened after having a Pokemon dream (who wouldn't in a room like that?) that he was still in the middle of due to the fact that he was half-awake and half-asleep. The man in a charizard costume, who must be the charizard on the show, made the footsteps that woke up Gokou. Gokou, being half-asleep, thought it was wild and picked up the pokeball-lamp thing that was next to his bed and hurled it towards the charizard. Unfortunately, the ball had a very long extension cord, so it struck the charizard while still plugged in, electrocuting him and killing him.

"Got'ya!" Gokou yelled as the man fried.

Suddenly people rushed toward the electrocuted man. Gokou, knowing already that he was in trouble, ran out of his room and toward the exit that was right beyond the set, but this time, he would not escape so easily. There was a line of men, all dressed in Pokemon costumes, blocking his way. It was time for a fight! First, the charmander ran at Gokou, but he sent his knee crashing into Charmander's gut, and pushed him down to the ground. At this point, both Squirtle and Pikachu were angry and were assaulting him. He looked at Pikachu for a moment, before dropkicking him into Machop. Gokou crawled on the floor for a weapon, and luckily, found a broom. He stood up and twirled the broom around a little before slamming it into Sqirtle's face. Gokou was about to finish Squirtle when Charmander grabbed him from behind and Pikachu started punching him in the face. Gokou, noticing that there was a hook used for airborne tricks, turned a few degrees and backed charmander into up into it, the hook digging in his costume. As Charmander struggled to be let loose by waving his hands in the air, Gokou wrapped the hooks cord around Charmander's neck and raised him off the ground. At this point Charmander was kicking and waving his arms until he just went limp. Squirtle, now furious, roundhouses Gokou and takes him down. Gokou jumped back up and gave Squirtle a nice punch to the face that sent him backing up into Pikachu, knocking both of them over. He then ran to a fire extinguisher and pulled it off the wall. He ran to the downed Squirtle and jammed the 'barrel' down the throat of the costume and fired. As Gokou fired fire-extinguishing material into Squirtle's mouth he kicked and waved his arms similar to how charmander did before going limp. Pikachu would swiftly come behind Gokou and nail him with a kendo stick just as he was finished with Squirtle. Suddenly the cops arrived and busted in shooting. Gokou grabbed Pikachu and used him as a human shield, switching to Machop after multiple bullets were placed in Pikachu's face. Gokou ran for the exit as fast as he could and darted out of the building. Gokou needed to get away from the cops so he hid in a dumpster for several days, eating the remains of others' food.

One day, when Gokou was looking at the unemployed section of the thrown out newspaper he stumbled upon an add that said: