Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Blue eyed angel ❯ Blue eyed Angel ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Ra: A random idea I had. Don't own a thing.
 
 
Blue eyed Angel
 
Angels are suppose to fall in love with humans. Actually they aren't suppose to fall in love at all and if they did their beautiful wings would be chopped off. That is the worst punishment of all. With those beautiful wings gone they would rot away into their own insanity. What would happen to the other?
Well, no one knows for sure. Rumor has it that when they die that they are reborn into tragic lives. Rumor has it that if they become angels themselves their wings are chopped off easily. But what if it isn't the humans fault? Then the once love the human had for the angel fades and turns into hate.
Lord Zaphikel feared this for the young angel who knew nothing, but yet knew the terrors of the white coats.
 
 
/Sparkling angel, I believed you were my savoir in my time of need/
/Blinded by faith I couldn't hear all the whispers, the warnings so clear/
 
“Raziel!” she cried gently as the blonde haired boy smiled and hugged her close. He knew this was stupid, going back in time just to see this girl. See her smile with those clear blue eyes. Her messy brown hair was perfect to him and she was. She was perfect. Her dark Egyptian skin made her even more beautiful then…Rosial that's how beautiful she was to him.
“Mana, how are you doing?” he asked gently as he sat down next to her by the river in the garden. His white shirt made his blue eyes stand out more.
“Fine, thanks. My training is doing fine now too and I have made any mistakes that caused the palace to burn in flames or anything like that. Pharaoh Seto is doing fine is well, but he seems to be sad all the time. He cries rarely, but he still does once in awhile,” Mana said as she played with the water by dipping her index finger in the water. The cool water calmed her down a bit as Raziel smiled at her.
“Good, I'm happy for you Mana. The life that your building for yourself is turning out I see,” he pointed out as he put some of her hair behind her ear. She smiled at him as she gently touched his face.
“Raziel, are you really an angel?” she asked as she pulled her legs up to her and hugged them. She smiled at him as his own eyes widen. He gently put his hands on the curve of her neck and looked at her.
“Believe what you want to believe my sweet Mana,” he said as he blushed lightly.
“Is it wrong to love?” she asked gently as she started to close her eyes. She placed her hands on his cheeks.
“I don't know,” Raziel whispered gently as he placed his lips on hers.
`Why is it so wrong to love a human? No one will know because it's in the past and the past doesn't bother them, does it? Why is it so wrong to love and beloved?' Raziel thought as he closed his eyes. His thoughts and worries disappeared as he kissed her.
“It's wrong to love, my sweet Raziel,” Lord Zaphikel whispered as he listened on the two young teenagers' conversation.
 
/I see the angels, I'll lead them to your door there's no escape now/
/No mercy, no more no remorse cause I remember/
 
“Raziel! Don't!” Lord Zaphikel yelled as he grabbed on the boy's arm so he wouldn't go after her as the men in white coats dragged her away. It had only been a few minutes after the kiss, but as soon as Raziel admitted to loving Mana, Sevy sent white coats. How did he know that an angel went into the past?
Luckily, Zaphikel grabbed Raziel before the white coats saw him. They only dragged Mana away to heaven to be judge by Sevy. She was going to be tortured by the angels for a few days and then Sevy would decide.
“Let me go!” Raziel as he cried. He tried to get out of his master's grip as he dragged him through a portal by to his office. He wanted to help her more then anything, but Zaphikel wouldn't have it.
“No, now you will learn what happens when you make such foolish mistakes,” he stated as the boy finally got out of his grip and yelled at him.
“I know I screwed up, but I am not cold like Sevy or you! I wanted to be loved! I wanted to protect her when my eyes first fell on her! It's your fault anyway! You should have never told me to go to the past just to see what happened to those damned items!” he snapped as he cried in pain.
“I now realized that was dumb, but I didn't think you would do this! You know very well that falling in love with a human is forbidden! Now that girl will have to suffer!” Zaphikel argued as he tried to hug the boy, but he pushed him away before he could touch him.
“I know, but she…she loved me too! We cared for one another more then anything in this world!” Raziel then ran out of the room.
 
___________
 
“Make sure that she doesn't fall asleep,” a solider said as one of them hit Mana on the face. She was wearing a white cotton dress that was stained with blood as she stood on a platform that had small spikes on it so her feet were bleeding. Her wrist were chain to the ceiling. She looked at the men as she bled slowly and painfully. The dress revealed that she had been wiped a few times by the men.
“Leave now,” a man entered the room and up to her. His name? He was the top angel of the council. Sevy.
“Why do you do this to me?” she asked as she gently lifted her head to meet his cold stare.
“I'm surprised that you made it this long without dying. All you would have to do was tell me the name of the angel who kissed you, whore,” he stated as she smiled at him. His face was covered by a mask and all you could see were his cold eyes.
“I won't…I see that you know nothing of love,” she smiled at him as she said this. Her eyes were empty, but he could see that she still holding nothing against the angel.
“What makes you think you know?” he snapped as she smiled at him. How did she know? She really didn't know, but something told her that he loved her for real.
“I know because I believe. You must have lost your faith a long time ago,” she stated as Sevy glared at her.
“Tell me the name and I may not kill you. If you don't then I'll make sure you die and become an angel. Then you know what? I will cut off your new wings and let you rot in a dungeon,” he threatened as she looked up at him.
“I regret nothing…”
 
/The smile when you tore me apart, you took my heart deceived me from the start/
/You showed me dreams I wished they would turn to real You broke a promise/
/And made me realize that it was all just a lie/
 
“Sevy, I don't think that blinding her will change her mind,” Zaphikel said as he glared at her. The two were walking to the room where Mana was because her execution was to happen today.
“I told her that I would take her eye sight so that she would tell me, but nothing. She tells me the same thing everyday,” he stated with annoyance.
“How about I try and if I can't then you can kill her in the most painful way. Let me try and if I get the name. Let her live with me,” he stated as Sevy thought for a minute. It did seem realistic and the promise of killing the girl was also there.
“Fine, but only for a few minutes and that's it.” Zaphikel nodded to this and walked into the room.
“My, My, they must have done some terrible things to you if I could spell the blood from down the hall,” Zaphikel said as the blind girl lifted her head. The blind priest tilted her chin so that she wouldn't have to use the energy.
“I…can't stand this pain,” she whispered. He could only imagine how she looked. She was probably looked like she was crying tears of blood. Her white dress was no longer white. Stained with her own blood.
“I know, you must tell the name dear girl,” he whispered as she looked at him and started to cry for the first time.
“Did he know that this would happen to me?” she questioned as Zaphikel whispered a small yes.
“Why? If he knew that this would happen then why did he do this to me? What did I do?” Mana finally started to blame Raziel and she had every right to.
“You did nothing, but fall in love with an angel. He fell for you, hard and you did the same. I think you still feel the same way,” he said as Mana cried.
“I don't want to die…I don't! I don't want to and I'm afraid to,” she cried as she tried to lift her feet so the spikes wouldn't hurt her, but failed because she was so tired.
“I know and if you tell me the name then you won't have to,” Zaphikel whispered kindly as she looked at him.
“I don't think I could bare it if Raziel died,” she then gasped when she realized that she said the name.
“Good girl,” he whispered as she cried.
“Don't tell that angel! Don't! I'll die! I'll die! Don't! Don't! DON'T! I'll make sure that…!” Mana yelled as he walked out of the room.
“NO!”
 
/Sparkling angel, I couldn't see your dark intentions your feelings for me/
/Fallen angel, tell me why? What is the reason, the thorn in your eye?/
 
“Well?” Sevy asked as Zaphikel smiled lightly as if it was obvious.
“Lord Raphael,” Zaphikel said as Sevy groaned lightly.
Lord Raphael was the lord of the wind, but was a womanizer. A real pervert in other words. He was one of the great angels so Sevy couldn't do anything really because it would only be trouble if there was only one great angel left.
“Why am I not surprised? But a human, how sad,” Sevy said as he walked off and told the soldiers to let her go.
“NO! Let me go! I don't want to go! Kill me! Kill me!” Mana said as she cried. The solider gave her to lord Zaphikel who had a good grip on the girl. He looked at her as she cried through the whole way to his place on Earth, present time Earth.
 
/I see the angels, I'll lead them to your door there's no escape now/
/No mercy, no more no remorse cause I remember/
 
“Lord…” Raziel stopped as his master walked into his office and opened the secrete room with Mana who was still screaming and yelling. Finally Zaphikel hit her in the back of the head to knock her out cold. Raziel walked into the room and looked at her.
“Mana! Mana!” he yelled as he helped the girl up by picking her up bridal style. Zaphikel shook his head sadly, his fear had come true. He had a bad feeling this would happen. He didn't know that she was near breaking point when he tricked her into slipping his name.
“I suggest that you don't wake her up,” he said as he looked at her.
“Why?” Raziel asked as he looked at Mana. He was happy to see her alive, but not too happy at the blood.
“She lost her mind. I didn't think tricking her would do that, but I guess Sevy really did do some bad mental things to her,” he said as he cleaned his glasses.
“What…?” Raziel looked horrified as he looked at Mana.
“I'm going to let her rest in the small pod like the human spirit. Maybe one day she can regain her sanity,” he said as Raziel stared at her.
“Maybe?”
“I told you that falling in love was an awful thing to do. Especially with a human. Now you must learn the heard way,” Zaphikel said to the young boy as he cried. He then picked up Mana and put her in the water pod. Instantly, Mana pulled her legs to her chest and the blood stained dress became clean. The blood dissolved in the water making it a light red color in the water.
 
/The smile when you tore me apart, you took my heart deceived me from the start/
/You showed me dreams I wished they would turn to real You broke a promise/
/And made me realize that it was all just a lie/
 
“id…ove…e…?” Raziel raised an eye brow as he watched Mana try to say something. It had been two hours since she got there. He had sat down on the floor and waited for her to wake up.
“Mana?” he asked gently as she whispered again.
“Did… you love… me, Raziel?” she asked in her unconscious state. He started to cry lightly as he got up and nodded. He bit his lip and clenched his fist. He didn't think he could take it much longer.
 
/This world may have failed you it doesn't give you a reason why/
/You could have choose a different path in life/
 
“I did…” he whispered as he looked at her. He wanted to touch her, but didn't want to wake her in fear of her insanity.
“And I still do!” he yelled as he looked at her. He swore mentally as he looked at her the he would get Sevy back for this.
“I…orry…” she mumbled as he looked at her. He walked up closer, but was stopped by Zaphikel. He grabbed his shoulder and carefully pulled the boy away.
“What do you think she was dreaming about?” Raziel asked as he took his hand in his.
“She's probably dreaming of her beloved…” Zaphikel said as the two left.
 
 
/The smile when you tore me apart, you took my heart deceived me from the start/
/You showed me dreams I wished they would turn to real You broke a promise/
/And made me realize that it was all just a lie/
 
“I'm sorry, Raziel…”
 
Sailor Ra: That is all. I got the idea when I was listening to a song by Within temptations. I nearly cried! And I was like “I need to stop listening to this music!” So review if you liked it or hated it.