Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Celebration ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: If I owned them, then I'd be rich enough not to care if you sued, but since I don't, and I'm not, please refrain from taking legal action.

A/N: Hello All! Welcome to my sappy version of Steamy Celebration. I've never seen Angel Sanctuary before. I'm still kind of working on that with my mother, so I'm currently building off of other fanfiction and summaries from fansites. This does, however, happen long before the series, so there's not much pertaining to the actual plot of the show. If I messed up on anything that does have to do with the plot, please tell me. Please review. Please Flame. This is Yaoi between Michael and Lucifel: Don't like, Don't read. Thankyou.

Celebration

Michael yawned sizably, disregarding the looks of disapproval he received from practically every person in the room as he adjusted the long sleeve of his fishnet. He was bored beyond all reason as he listened to the man at the head of the table drone on, giving the customary pre-celebratory speech. Sure the food would be good, but it wouldn't be good enough to justify sitting and listening to the old geezer droning on for an hour and a half about all the reasons the were celebrating today. He cast a glance across the table at Lucifel who looked to be just as bored as he felt, but was masking it much more effectively.

Michael sighed now. Just two hours ago, he'd had that sexy body naked and pressed up against his back, holding him close. Now, however, the façade was back. Now they hated each other again. Tonight, they would once more be lovers, holding each other and making love deep into the hours of darkness, but now, in public, they were hateful brothers, one beautiful and loved, and the other utterly despised. Michael looked up again and noticed his brother looking at him, smiling with a strange glimmer in his eyes. God he was beautiful. Michael returned the smile with bright eyes, unsuccessfully trying to be discreet. Luckily those disapproving glares had turned away from him and melted into looks of admiration for his brother who was being nice to the pathetic little dark angel.

Lucifel licked his lips, drinking in the youthful features of his brother. Michael was sprawled across his chair, half gloved fingers laced across his sculpted chest, his legs spread, small leather shorts and tall boots revealing a tantalizing bit of pale thigh, which was perfectly complemented by his one-sleeved fishnet shirt and leather suspenders. Almost nothing about the boy was left to the imagination, and yet, Lucifel was somehow managing to torture himself with images of what was covered anyway. God he wanted him. He wanted him now. He growled slightly when Michael noticed his hungry stares and flashed him a sultry smile. If there hadn't been a table between them, he would've had his brother naked and on the floor by now, unfortunately (or was it fortunately?), the table was blocking him. He didn't even notice the approving glances the other angels were giving him.

Suddenly an uproar of noise erupted in the room. The speech was finally over, and now it was time for food. He leaned forward, smiling devilishly at his lover and said quietly, "I hope you're hungry little brother. I know I'm famished." Michael said nothing, he merely sat up and pulled his chair forward, so the table was covering his lap. Lucifel smirked, Mission Accomplished.

Michael frowned slightly as Lucifel's words went straight from his ears to his groin, stopping nowhere in between. He would definitely have to get revenge for that later, but there was nothing he could do for now. He sank low in his chair, trying desperately to ignore the hungry glances and suggestive comments that Lucifel was constantly shooting at him. Suddenly he stood, pushing his chair away from the table and turning abruptly on his heel, crossing the room and standing defensively in a corner. The darkness hid his arousal well, and no one really wanted him there anyway, so he wasn't missed.

"I'm going to kill you, aniki." He growled, glaring across the huge dining hall at his brother. He sank to the floor, sighing as he continued to watch Lucifel conversing with the other angels. Suddenly he forgot all about his previous problem as he felt a pang of sadness sting his heart. Lucifel was so beautiful, and so perfect, and everyone knew it. Every one knew how perfect he was, and no one hesitated to show their doubts about Michael. "God Lucifel. You're too perfect for me. I love you so much." Now he noticed Lucifel standing, smiling politely at his protesting companions.

Lucifel was fuming. How he despised these people who were so quick to judge. The ones that spoke to him refused to shut up about how great he was, occasionally slipping in a wry comment about Michael's inferiority, and the ones who spoke to each other didn't even bother to spare his ears, spitting constant insults about the fiery beauty they called the Bringer of Darkness. He was barely able to keep from screaming, telling them how beautiful Michael was, how sweet he was inside. They were all bastards. It wasn't a wonder Michael was so touchy; they didn't give him any reason to trust anyone. "I think I should go check on Michael." He said quietly, standing with a polite smile and answering their unhappy looks by saying, "He might be making trouble. There's no point in letting him ruin this if we can stop it." A bullet of pain shot through his heart as he let those words escape his mouth.

He turned abruptly, before anyone could protest, and walked away. "Bastards." He growled as he crossed the room to the place where Michael had all but disappeared in the corner. "Little Brother? What's wrong?" He asked quietly, noticing a shimmering trail of tears flowing down Michael's pale face.

Michael's head shot up, his eyes widening as he realized he had been caught crying. He quickly wiped his cheeks dry and stuttered a weak reply, "N-nothing. I-I'm f-fine."

"Baby, this is me, Lucifel. Don't lie to me. What's wrong?" Lucifel frowned, kneeling in front of Michael and pulling him into a gentle embrace. Michael buried his face in Lucifel's chest, sobbing quietly and whispering,

"You're too perfect. You shouldn't be with me. I'm not good enough."

Lucifel's frown deepened when he heard this. God, the others really were getting to Michael. "Baby, you couldn't be more wrong. You're the only one good enough. You're the most gorgeous person I've ever met. Just because they can't see it doesn't mean it's not true. I love you. Little brother, you should never cry. You're face is too beautiful to be stained with tears." He placed a tender kiss on top of Michael's head as the crying fire angel sniffed.

"I love you too." He said quietly. "I love you so much it hurts sometimes." He pulled away slightly, looking Lucifel in the eye and asking quietly, "What happens when the prophecy is fulfilled? What happens when one of us falls?"

Lucifel scowled. He hadn't even thought about that. He didn't want to think about that. "I don't know, honey. There will be a lot of pain for the both of us, a lot of heart wrenching pain, but in the end, I think we will prevail. We have to be together in the end. I f we're not, I will die. If I don't have your light with me, then I will be consumed by my darkness." Lucifel felt tears slipping from his own eyes now, curling down his pale cheeks and trapping themselves in his mouth.

He gasped silently as he felt Michael's warm tongue tracing the trails the tears had left, licking away the offending moisture. When he was finished, he leaned forward and placed a warm kiss on his brother's lips. When they parted, Michael whispered quietly, "I will never leave you aniki. Never."

Lucifel smiled brilliantly and said mischievously, "Why don't we get out of here? I mean you've been a very bad little angel, storming out on us like that, and you have been causing trouble since you left. It is my duty as a good angel to take you to your room and punish you."

Michael smirked, "Well let's go then." He yelped in protest as Lucifel stood, sweeping him up in powerful arms, but sank into the hold almost immediately. "I love you." He whispered before plastering a scowl across his face. Lucifel then shifted his hold, almost roughly but not quite, putting Michael over his shoulder, making it look like a forced exit. He then strode back across the room stopping to explain the necessity of returning his rouge brother to his quarters.

"Bastard!" Michael shouted as Lucifel turned on his heel, and then he flicked the angels at the table off as his brother `drug' him from the room.

As soon as they were out the door, Michael was pulled off Lucifel's shoulder and into a loving embrace, his arms wrapped around the elder's neck and his legs around the thin waist. "I can walk." He offered quietly, clinging to Lucifel nonetheless.

"I know. I'm carrying you anyway." As if to emphasize his point, Lucifel bumped Michael up higher on his hips, bringing him into a tighter embrace. Michael just smiled and buried his face in the crook of Lucifel's neck.

Lucifel smiled as he felt Michael place a small kiss on his neck before settling against his shoulder. He looked down to see that the boy had shut his eyes and seemed to be falling asleep. The smile on his face softened his features and made him look at least four years younger then he had before. He almost looked innocent like that. Almost.

When Lucifel had reached Michael's room, he shifted his bundle slightly to open the door, and then stumbled in, flipping on the light as he shut the door. He made his way across the room to his brother's bed, pulled back the covers, and gently laid the fire angel down, careful not to wake him. He then set to work removing his clothes and tossing them aside. Sleeping in leather couldn't be comfortable. He scanned the room and found a pair of black cotton pants and pulled them onto the still sleeping figure, laughing slightly at how deeply Michael was resting.

When he was finished with Michael, Lucifel proceeded to remove his own clothing, opting to just sleep in his pants, seeing as he would never fit into anything in Michael's room. He then walked around the bed, climbing in on the opposite side and pulling Michael against him. "I love you, baby. Sleep well." He was slightly surprised to hear a muffled,

"Love you too." Before Michael snuggled close to him, clinging to his bare chest and sinking into the warmth of the embrace as his dreams claimed him. Lucifel found himself beginning to drift into sleep as well and with one final look at his sweet little angel, he allowed the darkness to take him. They would remember their previous plans in the morning.