Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ I am here to make you fall ❯ Welcome to Assiah ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I am here to make you fall

~ Welcome to Assiah ~

by Ranshu Belial

WARRNING: Even thought this fic is general, I wouldn't suggest it to people under 15.

[ ] indicates someone thoughts

" " indicates vision or voice form nowhere (from chapter 2)

This night stars were shining bright and nothing was covering the full moon. It was bright but dark enough to hide the wanderer's face. Where was he going? From where was he going? Nobody knew this, even moon and stars. Sometimes he just stopped without any reason. It was hard to say if he's thinking where should he go or if he was admiring the beauty of the night. He drew his hand like he was about to catch something falling. But nothing had fell. He was standing few minutes in this pose and then surprisingly he started walking again.

Night was slowly going to an end. He was almost there. From the hill he was looking on city's lights. He reached the city at sunrise. His body was surrounded by sun rays like it was a holy aura. If he knew this he would laugh aloud. He was one of the Seven Satans, one of these angels who joined Lucifer when he was rebelling against God.

His short red hair was dancing with the mild dawn wind. He has changed. Others Satans might not recognise him. He was without his usual make-up, without this mad jester's mask. He was surprised to see himself without his mask, he felt naked. It was really a big shock for him since centuries had passed when he applied this make-up for the first time.

*****

Day was slowly changing to the night. Sun was setting down painting the sky with red. The wanderer was standing in the middle of street and watching the sunset. People were passing him by, wondering why he is standing. Some were looking at him because of his strange clothes. He was clothed in black, wearing hat, jacket with stand-up collar with odd buttons shaped like a heads with wings and trousers fit on the jacket. His shirt was white, but only cuffs were visible from under the jacket. What drew attention was white gloves on which he put several rings.

He was looking around like he was looking for someone or something. Day was ending and he hasn't finished his mission. He had to admit that it wouldn't be as simple as he thought to find him. So, he should look for a place to stay.

[ Come to me, my puppet! ]

One boy passing him by stopped unexpectedly even for himself. He felt this strange woman is staring at him without moving any part of her body. And he... He couldn't do anything other than admiring her extraordinary beauty. She turned to him, showing herself in all her splendour. The boy saw in her eyes only coldness and... omen of something unusual and very interesting. In his whole life he has never met a woman like her.

[ Come to me, puppet! ]

- Excuse me, are you looking for something? - he didn't really know why he asked this.

- I'm looking for my cousin who ran away from home. - One posed as a helpless girl who needs a help vitaly. One said the truth, one's mission was to bring back the fugitive from Shioul.

- You are not from Tokyo, right? - he wanted to be noticed by this strange... woman? She was so cool looking.

- No, I'm not. - said woman shortly. Her voice was as cold as her eyes. It was hard to say whether she's a woman only by hearing her voice - it hadn't had neither male nor female qualities. It was so neutral...

- I may help you if you want. - He really wanted to do as much as possible for this woman. She looked at him with curiosity. For the first time she appeared interested.

- How? - she asked.

- You may stay in my house. And I know the city, I may help you.

- Really?

- Yes. I'm Kumagawa Keiichi.

- Call me Madoha.

[ So she's a woman after all... ]

- Please, come with me. - asked Keiichi.

[Puppet.]

They were walking through the streets like they were complete strangers. They were strangers, but Madoha tried to achieve as big distance as she could. She was walking behind Keiichi without losing him even for a moment from her sight.

Keiichi's house was a small one, with two rooms, bathroom and kitchen. Everything was in European style.

[ It's a shame. ] - thought Madoha entering the living room. She sat on the sofa, like Keiichi said her to do. The host went to kitchen and after a while brought her a cup of tea.

- Thanks. - said girl taking the cup from his hands. Embarrassed Keiichi sat on the other end of sofa. - Please, don't be so embarrassed because of me. It's your house after all.

- I'm not. - said boy but he didn't change his position. He was so embarrassed to ask this question but he thought it's NATURAL to ask about this - Could you tell me something about you? - he didn't want to insist. She drunk some tea before she answered his question.

- I am a jester. Is this enough? - he was surprised. And he knew that this girl wouldn't tell him anything else.

- I may help you. We may search through the net for example.

- You won't find him there. - said Madoha without explaining anything. Keiichi decided not to ask. - I'll be looking for him by myself.

- But you don't know the city! You may get lost. - he didn't want this to happen. It would be terrible. - I can really help you. - he REALLY wanted to be helpful to this woman

- Don't bother. I'll do it by myself.

- Are you really okay with this? Please, do not hesitate to ask for help.

- I appreciate your kind suggestions, but even I do not know how is he EXACTLY looking like.

- I have some work to do so I'm going to my room. Please, feel like at home here. You may watch TV if you want or use kitchen and bathroom. Do as you wish. - he had a suspicion that she would do as she wished anyway.

- Thanks.

- I'll bring you bedding. - with these words he left the room. The bedding he brought was light and nice in touch. Madoha made a bed even thought she wasn't sleepy. She turned on the TV. She didn't want to listen to the news, she wasn't interested in this world. On the other channel there was film starting, so she decided to watch it. As a high class demon she was able to speak any language.

*****

- I'll be going out soon. - said Keiichi standing in the door.

- I understand. I will go out with you. - she heard steps when he was going to his room. She went to the bathroom and after taking a shower she made herself a breakfast. To tell the truth she didn't have to do it, it was just a human-like behaving. Demon like her is never hungry. And she don't have to sleep.

[ People are so limited... ]

- I'll be after sunset. - said Madoha when he just thought to ask her about her return.

- I'll be at home... - he thought he should say something more but he didn't know what.

Madoha returned a little bit annoyed, she couldn't find any trace of her master's son. That was bad... Too bad. The sooner she finds him the better. She thought she may ask that boy for a little help.

She knocked on the door to his room.

- Come in.

- Could you tell me where may I find some cheap flats?

- You don't have to move out. - It would be really horrifying for Keiichi if she would do so. He didn't even want to think it was possible.

- I'm just thinking about my cousin.

- Well, let me see. There are some districts. The flats are cheap and in a good condition. I might ask my friends for help.

- No need to. - replied Madoha smiling kindly to him.

- I will draw you a map then.

- Thank you.

- I'll give it to you tomorrow. Is it okay?

- Yes. I'm not going out now. - replied Madoha, still smiling.

------------

This is the end of chapter 1.