Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ I am here to make you fall ❯ Weak human beings ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I am here to make you fall

~ Weak human beings ~

by Ranshu Belial

[ ] indicates someone thoughts

" " indicates vision or voice form nowhere

- We should be leaving this room now. - said Keiichi to his friends with whom he was sitting and watching TV in the big room - In some minutes my flatmate will be back.

- You are living with girl? - asked one of them.

- Well... - Keiichi was embarrassed with this question. It was difficult for him to say whether Madoha was really a girl, she was so androgynous.

- Curiosity killed the cat. - murmured harshly Hiroshi, twenty two years old student with long red hair, trying to help his friend.

- I want to meet her. - replied Tarou, a common looking Japanese second grader of Toudai.

- No, we are going out. - said Keiichi raising his voice up.

- We are staying. - insisted Tarou.

- Konbanwa. - said Madoha standing in the door to her room.

- Konbanwa. - said fourth boy who haven't said any word when his friends were quarrelling. He was Ryuuichi, Hiroshi's younger brother and classmate of Tarou.

Hiroshi was looking at beautiful and very cold-looking boy with admiration in his eyes. To tell the truth it was really hard for him to say if this person was a boy or a girl. He was so androgynous. But Hiroshi was fascinated with him. He couldn't open his mouth to say anything to this person, he just might admire him.

- I am very sorry, Madoha-san. - said Keiichi bowing - We are leaving now. - everyone stood up except Hiroshi, he was unable to move. - Hey, Hiroshi. We are leaving.

- Hai. - said the boy standing up automatically, without even realising this. He couldn't believe he is a girl. He was standing and staring at her. His younger brother lead him out by force.

- Ashita. - said voicelessly Madoha to Hiroshi, or he was just thinking she said so.

Hiroshi couldn't sleep that night. He was thinking about the beautiful person he saw at Keiichi's place. He couldn't believe a man like him may exist. He corrected himself, this person was a girl. But it was hard for him to treat him either as a girl or a boy, although he'd prefer him to be a male. He couldn't say he isn't fascinated by him. But why he was the only person affected by Madoha's charm? He couldn't understand this. As he decided to go to Keiichi's place before his lectures he felt sleepy.

*****

Hiroshi was ringing to Keiichi's flat.

- Hiroshi-kun...? - he was surprised to see Hiroshi here, it was something new to him. They have never been going together to university since they were living in completely different districts.

- May I come in?

- Yes, please. - he let his friend in. When they were standing in hall, Madoha has shown herself to them.

- I am ready, Hiroshi. We may go now. - Hiroshi was surprised that Madoha knew his name, but somehow it was obvious he knew such things.

- What the hell...?! - Keiichi felt that he didn't control the situation.

Madoha laugh was cold and creating an odd atmosphere.

- You shouldn't call the hell, `cause the hell messenger may come for you, Keiichi - Madoha laughed again, Keiichi was trembling.

- And are you not a hell messenger? - asked Hiroshi.

- I am. - this laughter almost made Keiichi faint. Madoha went out and stopped behind the door to Keiichi's flat waiting for Hiroshi. - Come with me, boy. - he was so seductive, Hiroshi couldn't oppose him - I'll make you fall. I'll make you a hell's lover. - He didn't want to do something against Madoha's will so he approached him. - Good boy. - Madoha smiled to him kindly, he was so happy because of this. He felt so strong, he might do everything Madoha asked him to do. But for now, he only wanted Hiroshi to go with him.

Madoha couldn't find Prince Abbadon she was looking for. Indeed he was hiding well, but Madoha made herself a promise she will find him in a one week time. It was only a matter of time to find one of his traces. And then...

She stepped into Keiichi's house. Keiichi was in his room, Madoha didn't want to scare him anymore, he was useful after all. She just went to her room and made a bed. She heard Keiichi's steps. The boy stopped behind the door to living room. He was too scared to come in, Madoha felt his fear very clearly. Creating chaos in someone's heart and soul or playing with someone's feelings and emotions was fun for Madoha, the hell messenger.

- I am sorry. - said Madoha with soft, seductive voice. - My jokes were too hard for you. I am sorry.

- I understand. I think I'm just not used to this... - Keiichi didn't enter the living room.

- You may be right.

- What have you been doing? You and Hiroshi-kun.

- Nothing special. We were just wandering and searching for my cousin. I hope you don't feel hurt.

- No. I am just concerned about his studies. Good night.

- Good night, Keiichi. Sleep well.

Hiroshi was dreaming about Madoha. His dream was so realistic, to tell the truth it was a memory of their meeting this day. They were sitting in some cafeteria on the Tokyo Bay and watching the setting sun. Sun which was painting blood on the azure sky. Hiroshi might spent hours watching the sky, but he felt that Madoha-san would be angry with him if he wouldn't tell him why he invited him here.

- I'd like to talk with you. - said Hiroshi hesitantly.

- Please, go on. - Madoha encouraged him with kind smile.

- Well... I was thinking who you are...

- And...?

- I really don't have any slightest clue...

- I've told you once. I am the hell messenger.

- I know. But that's not the point.

- You think so? Tell me then, who am I...

- ...

- Here is your clue... I am here to deceive you... I am here to make you fall... I am here to make your soul stained with sins so much that you couldn't be a God's child anymore... - Hiroshi was looking at him completely amazed. He hadn't has any reason to not believe in his words...

- Don't be tricking me. - said strongly Hiroshi.

- Tell me, is it really so important to know who I am?

- I suppose so. - Hiroshi breathed lowering his eyes from embarrassment.

- I won't tell you. You must know by yourself.

- I understand. I have to find answers alone.

- Exactly.

- And then we will be together forever... - Hiroshi raised his head and looked at the blood red sky. His look was warm and bright as he was looking into the future.

- Is it what you really want? - the boy wasn't sure if he heard a note of surprise in demon's voice.

- Yeah... I wish it become true...

- Ask the hell... If this filthy desire is strong enough, who know what may happen...

- I won't be a child of God anymore... - promised Hiroshi.

- How sweet... - smiled kindly Madoha. When this guy was smiling, Hiroshi was melting from passion.

Another scene showed in Hiroshi's dream. He was watching Madoha. In the beginning demon's face was looking as usual, but then nightmare started. First, he lost all hair. Then the skin on his face started to rot and fall off, next went flesh and at the end only bones remained. And even bones on the very end were destroyed by omnipresent degeneration. It wasn't the end. Hiroshi didn't want to wake up `cause now he had a great chance to know more about his beloved one.

He heard voice saying things which he didn't understand. This voice was reminding him of Madoha "Falling into darkness..." - stars were fading one after another - "Falling until the flesh and the soul start melting..." - white feathers falling down - "Yes... The soul... And the flesh... Down to the last strand of hair..." - falling down to ocean of blood - "Falling... Falling together with that person... Dyed in the colour of the sin..." - all the feathers burst into flames - "That is all I desire..." - burned feathers turned to dust - "Because all of me belongs to that person..." - one black feather - " Me - I don't need myself.... ! " - angel cut into quarters drowning in the ocean of blood...

"Being a man or being a woman..." - Hiroshi saw an terribly rotten androgynous body - "Race... Rank... It shouldn't really matter, should it ?" - Hiroshi recognised Madoha's voice, he wasn't sure whom was he talking to. Maybe to him, maybe not. - "Religious commandments... Morals... " - he saw white Christian cross - " What fun is in being bound by such things?" - cross covered with innocents' blood - "Once - long, long time ago, there used to be cities near the Dead Sea." - bloody sea with no signs of life - "One has run an experiment there... To show just how meaningless these things are..." - he heard another voice, low one "Destruction... A sweet sake... Forbidden by God... " - dead tree which used to be vital - "It's name is 'Original Sin'... A door, which invites you to pleasure... to Sabbat..." - rotten fruit forbidden by God - "Seduce humans, weak to temptation..." - it was Madoha's voice - "Guide them to all the wickedness there is... Let them live in accordance with one's desires..." - huge and strong black snake crawling to weak human beings - "What would happen, were one to release the tiny little humans from their tight rigid chains...?" - strong with the power of their weakness - Another voice asking "Is this about the depraved cities of Sodom and Gomorra?" - voice of young innocent girl - The same low voice as earlier "Woman with a woman... Man with a man... Parent with child... Sister with brother... Mingling... Stealing... Murdering..." - Hiroshi was watching these scenes from the sky - "True to your own desire, devour each other to the end, until there is nothing left but pure white bones..." - snakes were everywhere - "Look ! The true shape of your beloved children !" - there was no person who resisted the power of snakes - "And still, the cities would flourish..." - Hiroshi saw the cities from the land, he was walking on the streets. He saw dead people raising up - "But then the God's anger was aroused. The brimstone and fire have rained from the sky. In flames the cities were destroyed..." - it was Madoha again. He saw the scene with every small detail - "Thanks to that, one's reputation has spread all across the Heaven and Hell... " - God was so cruel - "One has succeeded in leaving another abominable stain on the lands above the Hell..." - He destroyed his children, his beloved children - "Lands under the God's protection..." - God was so merciful... - " You are... " - he heard a voice of innocent girl - "Your name is..." - Now low voice was speaking - "Belial... The Demon of Pride... "

*****

- I am pleased to meet you, Belial-sama. - Hiroshi was waiting for Madoha near the building he was living in. He didn't want to meet Keiichi, that's why he was waiting outside. Madoha found him without any problems.

Madoha was looking like a girl today. He was wearing a stand-up collared black dress decorated with black lace cuffs. On his neck was shining silver necklace with Christian cross.

- So, you know. - demon smiled kindly to Hiroshi.

- I feel honoured. - the boy bowed low. - To be forever by your side... It's everything I want...

" Elegant bearing... Beautiful appearance, which proves that once they were angels... They invite depravity... With their genius-like conversational skills, they deceive onlookers... They are the Great Demons...!! " - somebody was whispering to Hiroshi in his mind. He couldn't recognise the voice.

- You are so sweet, Hiroshi.

This day was the fifth of Madoha's searching. He couldn't find the demon prince. His traces were very indistinct, as he was covering them up. That meant he was expecting somebody to go after him. He was right, the hell jester was sent to Assiah. People's tracks were another obstacle. Quite a lot of tracks were like demon or evil tracks... Or fallen angels tracks... This day, he found one very clear track of fallen angel. A very special angel... Angel, who resisted one's rotten influence in the old days... and Lucifer-sama's... Now this angel was living among human beings... The hell messenger was very pleased that he will meet that person... And Emperor would be pleased too...

This is the end of chapter 2. I hope you enjoyed reading this. There are some quotations from the volume 7 of Tenshi Kinryouku.