Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ I am here to make you fall ❯ There is no right in this filthy world ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I am here to make you fall

~ There is no right in this filthy world ~

by Ranshu Belial

[ ] indicates someone thoughts

" " indicates vision or voice form nowhere

[ Even amongst those living for the sake of vice, vice-loving angels, who fell into the depths of Hell, there is not one more lewd, bawdy and improper than oneself, so even that all-powerful person recognises one. So, even though that person realised it from the very start, he pretended that he didn't. As a proof of that, since the very time one was born that person called one 'BELIAL - The Rebel'. ] - Walking home Hiroshi thought over Madoha's goodbye. He didn't understand why Belial-sama said this. What was his purpose...? Hiroshi thought it shouldn't really matter to him, he was expected only to follow His orders... He was expected to be obedient and faithful... His Lord didn't want any disobedient servants... And it was Hiroshi who wanted to be so close to Belial-sama to become his puppet intentionally and willingly... Hiroshi was a servant to this Satan, but he felt his Lord was treating him rather as a younger brother...

" Like in a world with God there is always the Devil, when there is light there will always be darkness. A pure heart is easily stained with darkness and to demons it is sweet temptation. "

A good humour of Hiroshi was broken down by his younger brother, Ryuuichi. He was nagging older brother about skipping lectures. Luckily for Hiroshi he was intelligent enough not to do this in front of their mother.

- What's wrong with you, oniisan?

- Nothing. - replied Hiroshi shortly, he was annoyed with his brother.

- You are skipping lectures because of that strange lady.

[ Madoha is not a lady! He is a LORD! ]

- I'm not a child, LITTLE brother. You don't have to take care of me.

- Stop it, please. Stop it when it's still time to back out.

- I don't want to listen to this! - Hiroshi was thinking about moving away from home. He had money to rent small apartment while looking for a new job.

" With sweet speeches they charm you and seduce you. Demons breaths whispered in the ears carry poison. Enter the man's dark side of the heart in an instance and infringe morality... That is a demon... "

*****

- Come, brother. - said Ryuuichi to Hiroshi on the next morning - I won't allow you to go to the university alone today. - Hiroshi's look showed his younger brother how is he annoyed and tired of his behaviour. - We are going!

- You said something? - Hiroshi wasn't listening to him.

- You old idiot! You are going with me!

- I don't want!

- It's for your own sake.

- Really? If you wouldn't tell me I wouldn't know...

In the end, Hiroshi was forced to go to the university with his younger brother. He wasn't courageous enough to skip the lectures before end. He felt guilty because he gave up to Ryuuichi and left Belial-sama alone. For Hiroshi it was a SIN.

*****

Next day Hiroshi skipped all the lectures. He hoped Madoha wouldn't be too angry with him. If yes, it would be only his fault. He left him alone after saying things like 'being forever by his side'...

- I beg your forgiveness. - Hiroshi bowed very low when he saw Madoha. His Lord was looking like a gentleman today. Straight black suit, white shirt with dark grey neckerchief and inseparable black hat.

- You have disappointed me, Hiroshi. - Madoha was obviously dissatisfied with her slave. Hiroshi wasn't Belial's slave yet, he was rather a slave of love to Belial-sama.

- I am very sorry. - Hiroshi bowed again. - I had problems at home. - He saw a question ' What business is that of mine? ' in his eyes. Hiroshi knew that none. Belial-sama had some expectations about him and Hiroshi should follow them no matter what.

- So how do you want to be forever by my side when even small problems at your home distract your attention from me...? - Madoha was right. That's why he felt ashamed and guilty... Guilty of committing the hardest sin - disobedience of his Lord.

- It won't happen never again. I swear. - The hell jester really knew what manipulation is the most effective on this boy.

- If you break your oath... - Madoha threatened Hiroshi with cold, emotionless expression both on her face and in her voice.

At the end of the day Madoha found a trace of another person whom he wasn't expecting to find here. She has been missing for a very long time, she flew away from the Hell, from one and the Demon Lord. She was a beautiful and innocent flower grown up in the world without morality. Her trace was shining with the holy light even thought she was a devil, not angel. The hell jester knew that it was really hard to find an angel with so holy light like her. And partly, it was because of one's depravation. Now one hasn't remembered how many angels he made fallen.

Thinking about the Princess of the Evil Race, the hell messenger reminded himself about the time when one met his beloved for the first time. It was just when one of one's lovers had killed the other and had then committed suicide. One's Lord who had just come upon their secret activity, insulted the former member of Virtues with an expressionless, robot-like cold tone. Being looked down so arrogantly and scornfully by those cold eyes... At that moment... Belial decided one would follow Lucifer for the rest of his Lord's life... No matter how much it would be a burden to him. For the hell jester it felt so good to be hated so much...

- Come with me, Hiroshi... - Madoha was smiling so kindly to Hiroshi.

- But Keiichi wouldn't like it... - he didn't want to meet his best friend, he wouldn't feel comfortable.

- Oh, Hiroshi... Please... - for this pleading look in his eyes, for this asking smile... he couldn't oppose...

- Let's go then... - he felt like somebody had brought in a verdict on him.

- Hiroshi you idiot! - Keiichi greeted his friend - Where have you been all the day?

- Nee, Keiichi. Maybe you would make some tea? - asked Madoha smiling nicely to him.

- I haven't finished yet! - he went to the kitchen. Meanwhile Hiroshi and Madoha went to the living room. They were waiting for the host in complete silence. Belial felt clearly Hiroshi's fear but didn't do anything about this. He wanted to observe two friends...best friends fighting with each other... There are no true friends... There are only sworn enemies... And now both of them will convince themselves that your best friend is your greatest enemy...

- Douzo. - said Keiichi putting tea on the table.

- No quarrels, enjoy drinking tea in peace and quiet. - said strongly Madoha. Both Keiichi and Hiroshi complied with her words.

But few minutes of silence haven't brought peace to their minds. Anger of Keiichi was arising... It was really hard for him to control himself...

- It was a good tea, Keiichi. - said Madoha smiling.

- I knew you would like it. - he was smiling to her, but in his heart storm was raging.

- I know that you are worrying about me, Keiichi, but I am okay... - started Hiroshi.

- How can you be okay with skipping lectures?! In two weeks there will be end of semester!

- Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. - Hiroshi raised his voice.

- What do you mean?! We are friends, aren't we?

- No one can poke nose into my affairs... If you don't approve of this, you won't be my friend anymore...

- Hiroshi!? But why... ?

- Don't you dare to poke into my private life... - he repeated - You are not my father.

- I'm concerned about you...

- No need...

- What have she done to you?! - he glanced at surprised and embarrassed Madoha. He felt very uncomfortable accusing her of misleading Hiroshi. It couldn't be her fault, it was just too excited Hiroshi who was trying to have closer relations with her. And she didn't know what is he planning to do...

- What have you said? - Hiroshi became mad hearing this.

- That you shouldn't be meeting with Madoha-san! - yelled Keiichi.

- I won't take any orders from you! I'll do whatever I want to! - Hiroshi took up knife laying on the table. He hasn't realised that a minute ago there was no knife.

- What are you doing, Hiroshi?! - Keiichi was trembling looking at his friend. Hiroshi's look was so bloodthirsty and murderous... Belial was observing them with pleasure, he liked such look and such scenes too...

- Nobody will separate us! I will be forever by his side!

- What?! - Keiichi couldn't understand this. Hiroshi jumped to him and cut his chest and underbelly. Without any hesitation he thrust the knife to the hilt into his heart.

- Nobody will separate us.

Madoha approached the corpse and took the knife.

" No agony, no sorrow, no grief, no pain

No anguish, no fear, just DEATH, sweet death "

- Give me your hand. - Hiroshi reacted automatically, he did what his Lord wanted him to. Madoha pressed the knife into his hand 'til he felt pain. Hiroshi an Keiichi's blood have mixed... - See. - he raised boy's hand to his face - Look, there is blood on your hand... Your friend's blood... And your as well... you've killed your friend...

- I did this for us! - he started to explain. It wasn't that he felt any remorse for killing his friend, it was because he thought Belial was angry with him...

- Did I told you to kill him?

- No, but...

- So why have you killed him...?

- He was jealous... He wanted to separate me from you... I had to... If I want to be forever by your side...

- Good boy... - Belial kissed gently his slave, it was an award after all. - But next time, don't kill anybody before I tell you to do so...

- I won't...

- Wash yourself... We are going to visit somebody...

- Who?

- Don't ask...

- I'm sorry.

" One of the highest

He lost his wings

But no status

Beauty...

Depravation...

Dissolution...

He hasn't changed a bit

Different is only

His residence "

- He descended from Heaven not to Hell but inside of me... - finished Hiroshi in his mind.

-------------------

This is the end of chapter 3. Quotations here are from manga Tenshi Kinryouku, Lord Belial's lyrics and my poem... The next chapter will be the last one.