Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ I am here to make you fall ❯ Low spirits ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I am here to make you fall

~ Low spirits ~

------------------------------

[ ] indicates someone's thoughts

" " indicates vision or voice form nowhere

// indicates sound effect

-----------------------------------------

[ Burning him completely... No body...no flesh...no bone... Not even ash remained... There is no proof Keiichi ever existed... And everything to protect me... ]

" Sweet scent... Scent of temptation... "

" Holy butterfly... "

[ I will do everything for my beloved Lord… I will do even much more…I will follow him even if he doesn't want me… Because of this… Because he doesn't want me… Because he is looking at me with such a beautiful repugnance in his beautiful icy-cold eyes… That day… I've decided to follow him no matter what… And this guided me here… ]

Black butterfly was dancing over Madoha's head not letting her to look in the other direction.

- Please, be patient My Lord. I will soon complete my mission. I know the placement of his hideout. He won't run away from me.

The butterfly have disappeared as the first rays of sun started to warm up the city.

The jester had remembered yesterday's meeting. Meeting with the pure child, the Princess of Evil race.

- I know it's you, Hatter! - shouted Kurai seeing one, then second, and after a while many more butterflies. - Get out! Quit playing with me!

- I am here, Princess. - she heard the voice from behind - You don't have to scream, Princess. It is only yours truly…

- What are you doing here?! How did you find me?!

- Just by accident, Princess. I was looking for a runaway… I was looking for a spoiled child who has run from his father…

- I don't… understand… - she said with scared look on her beautiful face.

- I'll explain, Your Highness. I am here to take Prince Abbadon back.

- Why are you looking here? - she knew one thing: she couldn't allow this to happen.

- Because he is here. One smells its stink here.

- How can you be so rude?! - yelled Kurai.- How could you say this?!

- My sincere apologies, Princess of the Evil race. Forgive one's rudeness.

- I won't. Go away and leave us alone.

- Oh… So he is with you…

[ Shit! ]

- He is not!

- One does not like this, but one has no other choice… - he laid hand on the floor before him. Hiroshi appeared in the room. - One would like to introduce the pure Princess of the Evil race one's latest companion.

- I am pleased to meet you, Princess. - he bowed lowly before her.

- Who…?! Who is he…?!

- This is Hiroshi, my companion here.

- So what?! I'm not interested in making friends with you or any of your followers. Get out!

- Princess… - Hatter said calmly - Please, stay calm. Anger doesn't suit you. You are much more beautiful when you are smiling… - he smiled kindly to the Princess.

- Tell me, what are you thinking about, Hatter. Why have you brought him with you?

Hatter kissed Hiroshi on the neck. The boy trembled with surprise and happiness.

- Do you remember what Organic Angel Alexiel said when I was trying to kiss her on hand? - he kissed the boy once again. And again. And again.

- Stop! - shouted Kurai. - I remember… You didn't put any weird curse on him, did you? - she asked suspiciously.

- Not yet… - another kiss, on cheek. - But who knows… - another kiss - which one may be cursed…?

- What do you want…?!

- Tell Abbadon to come back with me.

- And what if I won't?

- Isn't this obvious, Princess? I will put a curse on him… Do you know that this boy killed his best friend just to be with me? He is so obsessed with me… He will do everything… For me…

- It's dirty! You are so dirty!

- I am, Princess. If you won't convince your so called child, I will turn him into my puppet. Whatever he do, it will be your fault… Do you want this to become true?

- What will happen with him if I agree?

- I will let him go.

- I will think about this. Now… Go away… Please… - she breathed.

Were you serious, My Lord? - asked Hiroshi with hesitation. He was afraid it will be true.

- About what? - the hell jester seemed uninterested.

- You said if he will go with you, you will leave me alone. Was it true?

He smiled. He didn't have to keep a promise, but it was more interesting that way.

- Yes.

- I thought I would stay with you for...

- What made you think you are special? - he asked suspiciously.

- I don't understand, My Lord...

- Why did you think you could stay with me after I have accomplished my mission? What is so special about you?

- My Lord...

- You are worthless for me. I don't care about you at all. You are free now. You can do everything you wish.

- My Lord, I can't think about living without you, without serving you. - he was deadly serious. He hoped that maybe his Lord could change his mind.

- You have no use for me now. Go and kill yourself.

- My Lord...? - he was looking surprised at him. It was a tempting suggestion, he wouldn't feel the pain. He would not feel anything. He was scared of living without his master... And that was... a happy ending... More happy than staying alive.

- This is my last order for you.

- I understand. Do you hate me, my Lord?

- I have NO feelings for you. You are just one of my puppets.

- As you wish, My Lord. - he bowed lowly and went to the balcony.

Before steeping on it, he turned to see his master for the last time. His face showed no emotion, it was cold like a statue's.

- Farewell, My Lord. - he jumped off the balcony.

- Useless idiot. - murmured Belial and turned back. He had some more things to do.

* *

[ I feel clearly his presence. He is here. Is he pursuing me? Am I his prey? ]

- Are you okay, Mika? - I've heard Raphael's voice and this made me come back to reality. - You are not looking too good.

- Oh? - I didn't manage to say anything else.

- Maybe I should stay with you...

[ Yes! Please! Be with me! Don't leave me! I don't want to be apart from you! If he comes here! Don't leave me alone with him! ]

- No, thanks. I will be all right. - I smiled faintly. It was *my* battle. I had to rely only on my own strength.

- Are you sure?

- Yes, yes. - I smiled. - Go now, you will be late.

When he shut the door I felt so small and alone. I wanted to run after him, but I couldn't... I just couldn't...

//TON// the sound of knocking on the door was like a shot in my heart . He *was* here. //TON// I wanted to run away but I knew he would trace me back... //TON// I had to make a stand against him //TON//

- I'm coming! - it was supposed to be a loud statement, but it was only a mouse squeak. Yes, I was the mouse, and he was the cat...

He was there. There wasn't his usual make-up, but it only made him even more scarier. He wasn't looking like that jester anymore... His eyes were so cold, he was a cold statue. He smiled maliciously looking down at me.

- Long time no see, Fallen Angel Michael.

I couldn't say anything back to him. I was so scared, and he knew that.

- You have my best greetings. - he was obviously mocking me.

- Why...are...you...here...?

- Let's think... - he smiled and made a step forward. I moved back letting him into the apartment. - Oh, you are with that nymphomaniac doctor... - he smiled. - What a shame he is not here... I wanted to see him too...

- What do you want from us? - finally I was able to speak.

- Till the next time! - he smiled tauntingly and left me alone.

I sighed with relief when I shut the door. He left me alone... for now...

Hatter smiled to himself. His Lord should be glad to hear what is his younger brother doing. Oh yes... For now Michael was possessed with fear what will happen to him. He will await something... And if it won't come for a long time, he will go crazy for sure... Oh, yes... That would be nice to see...

- Are you sure? - asked Kurai with tears in her eyes. - Do you really want to go?

- I don't want to. But I have to. It's useless hiding now when he knows where are we hiding.

- We can go to another city.

- He will come after us. It would be useless. We could only hide and run away. I don't want you to live such a life. I can't put you in danger. Hatter knows that you are my weak point... I just can't. I'd like to live with you, but I have no other choice...

- I understand. - she said with tears entering her mouth.

- Don't worry, mama. I will be fine.

Two silhouettes were going to the setting sun . This night the sky was bloody red...

~THE END ~