Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Prospects ❯ Arakune ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Angel Sanctuary. They are all copyrighted to Kaori Yuki-sama.

Think someone in the list of gorgeous Angel Sanctuary men might be marriage material? Check out their stats for best relationship choices and find out!

ANGEL SANCTUARY

Marriage Prospects

ARAKUNE

Looks: Well, what we have here, I think, is the poster-child for the title of "Pretty Boy". Arakune essentially looks female. He has long blonde hair and dark eyes. His skin is healthy and probably chock-full of moisturizers and lotions. He is good-looking, although whether as a man or a woman is more up to your tastes.

Dress Sense: Very stylish. If there was a transvestites' fashion magazine, Arakune would be cover material. He likes leathers and plastic materials, as well as just about any outfit that shows a lot of skin and curves. Although downright risqué at times, he manages to remain fashionable while he prances about in women's clothes.

Intelligence: I would say Arakune is clever, since he pulled off the whole "I'm your loyal cousin, but not really" thing for a long time. However, since he always toadies to someone else while he's plotting, it seems like he's not a real first-rate genius when it comes to schemes and plans.

Personality: Arakune is really outgoing. . .perhaps that term is a little too mild. He practically flings himself into a social life that seems to rival that of a preying mantis, where the female will eat the male after mating with him. This sums up Arakune's take on life pretty well. He is very flirtatious and promiscuous, not above selling his body, and he's very tricky and sly. His personality changes from caring to evil to self-sacrificing. Overall, very complex.

Financial Status: N/A

Family: Kurai is Arakune's little sister, although for a long time she thinks he is her cousin. This very complicated double-life that Arakune was leading was intended to mess up Kurai's inheritance of the throne of Gehenna. However, even though he wants to think that he is only doing a really good acting job, Arakune does care a lot about Kurai. He's been by her side for so long that they've grown very close, and although he betrays her, in the end he makes a noble sacrifice that displays his deep affection for her.

Competition: No one will be fighting you for Arakune. . .he's pretty much freed up. He has showed a strong physical attraction towards Kira, as well as other random males throughout the manga, but he's not solidly clinging to anyone. Your path would be pretty clear.

Sex: I'm sorry, but even though Arakune is a virgin (SHOCK) the word "dominatrix" keeps flashing a path through my mind. I would expect sex with Arakune to be as kinky as kinky can get, and he'd probably always be on top. I'm even willing to bet he has a whip somewhere. . .I've seen pictures, y'know.

Verdict: Arakune doesn't seem to care about anyone. I doubt if he really believes in "true love" at all. For the most part, his focus seems to be "sex for the sake of sex," and then kill and eat the victim. Plus, he was so bitter towards everyone that it took years for him to grow attached to Kurai, and even then he still betrayed her. If any of these qualities appeal to you in a potential husband(/wife?), then explain it to me first, and then good luck to you both.

-

Author's Note: If you disagree with any of my analyses, by all means let me know. I'd love to have a second opinion, and I might even change stuff around. All reviews and reviewers are greatly appreciated!