Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Prospects ❯ Setsuna ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Angel Sanctuary. They are all copyrighted to Kaori Yuki-sama.

Think someone in the list of gorgeous Angel Sanctuary men might be marriage material? Check out their stats for best relationship choices and find out!

ANGEL SANCTUARY

Marriage Prospects

SETSUNA MUDOU

Looks: Setsuna has this sort of. . .cuteness when it comes to looks. Sometimes he can be very sexy, but it's more often in a way that makes you want to wrap him up in a blanket and coo. His height is a bit shorter than Katou and Yoji, and he has light brown hair and eyes. He has a very lithe body.

Dress Sense: Casual. He just wears whatever he needs to, from street clothes to uniforms of an ST candidate. He seems to be rather conservative; he hates shorts.

Intelligence: At first Setsuna was very naïve. Street smart, maybe, book smart, maybe, but still very lost when it comes to dealing with his own problems. However, as he grows used to his destiny as Messiah, it is clear that he learns a lot more about himself.

Personality: Setsuna is basically good-tempered and a very nice guy. However, he has bursts of anger than make him unafraid to kill if he has to. And whenever Sara or Kira is threatened or insulted, Setsuna would go to any ends to save them. His biggest flaw is his tendency to say whatever pops into his head the minute it does.

Financial Status: Setsuna lived with his father until he got his own apartment, so he isn't poor. He isn't wealthy, either, but he seems to be well off enough to live a normal life (or as normal as a life like his could get).

Family: Oh boy. . .well, his father is nonpresent, his mother despises him, and he's in love with his sister. So you'd be fine, except that his sister Sara is in love with him too and she'd probably tear out your heart and eat it if you threatened their relationship (despite any of her character traits that suggest otherwise). He also sees his sempai Kira as an older brother figure, and Kira would probably step in if Setsuna was unhappy.

Competition: Er. . .Little sister Sara. . .of. . .course. The two of them don't care what Heaven thinks of incestuous love, and they will go to any ends to insure that they are together in the end. So if you tried to take Setsuna away from Sara, she'd be very angry. And then there's Kurai, the cute little Demon Princess of Gehenna, who adores Set-chan and is very jealous of Sara. If, by some miracle, you managed to get Sara out of the way, you'd be facing Kurai and her draconic minions, who would have moved right in.

Sex: When it comes to this topic, Setsuna is rather impatient, and very horny, as Kira is so fond of reminding him. But as a lover, I would expect him to be very caring and slow, nervous to begin with but passionate. He wouldn't be vocal and forceful, but the type to hold you close and nibble your earlobe while whispering sweet nothings.

Verdict: So far, Setsuna would make the best husband, with hardly any faults other than the obvious: "Just shut up, sometimes, willya?" Setsuna seems to make friends with everybody. He would always be there and only leave if he had to--he's affectionate, caring and loyal to anyone he loves.

-

Author's Note: If you disagree with any of my analyses, by all means let me know. I'd love to have a second opinion, and I might even change stuff around. All reviews and reviewers are greatly appreciated!