Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Prospects ❯ Yoji ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Angel Sanctuary. They are all copyrighted to Kaori Yuki-sama.

Think someone in the list of gorgeous Angel Sanctuary men might be marriage material? Check out their stats for best relationship choices and find out!

ANGEL SANCTUARY

Marriage Prospects

YOJI

Looks: Yoji isn't all that attractive, really. I'd say he's about 5'9"-5'11", and he has brown eyes and reddish hair (which I expect is dyed, but is actually kinda cool). His face always seems to be scrunched with this angry scowl.

Dress sense: Does Yoji ever get out of his school uniform? Well, yes. . .when he's binge-drinking with Kira into the wee hours of the morning. Then he wears a dark brown jacket with jeans and a T-shirt. Pretty plain.

Intelligence: It's hard to say. Yoji plays such a minor role that it's really hard to tell about how smart he is. I'd say he's street-smart. He'd have to be, what with all the drugs.

Personality: Wow, what an asshole. There is absolutely nothing sweet or romantic about this guy. He is constantly in a bad mood and snapping at somebody. He tries to beat Setsuna up daily, and argues with just about anything that Kira tells him to do (which, ironically enough, encourages Kira).

Financial Status: Any money he has or makes he blows on drugs or alcohol. Get used to living on the street.

Family: Who Yoji's family members are (or whether or not he has any) remains unknown. His closest family seems to be the gang.

Competition: Yeah, right.

Sex: I would expect Yoji to really want to take control and do it like an animal. However, I'd give him five minutes before he loses his steam one way or the other.

Verdict: I can honestly say that I would not even think of dating Yoji, let alone spend the rest of my life with him. He seems to be totally incapable of being civil, and he barely has a dollar to his name.

-

Author's Note: If you disagree with any of my analyses, by all means let me know. I'd love to have a second opinion, and I might even change stuff around. All reviews and reviewers are greatly appreciated!