Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Prospects ❯ Katou ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Angel Sanctuary. They are all copyrighted to Kaori Yuki-sama.

Think someone in the list of gorgeous Angel Sanctuary men might be marriage material? Check out their stats for best relationship choices and find out!

ANGEL SANCTUARY

Marriage Prospects

KATOU YUE

Looks: Although poorly done in the anime, I think Katou is adorable, one of the better looking guys in Kira's gang. He's about Yoji's height, with shoulder-length blonde hair and black eyes. He is fairly lean, unlike Yoji who seems to be rather solid.

Dress Sense: Ugh, his school uniform is horrible. . .if he would just get rid of that sweater-vest…However, in Setsuna's dream sequence his all-black traditional Japanese outfit was very cool. And his casual outfits while he's dead are very hot. I especially liked the beater-jeans-bandanna-boots combo.

Intelligence: Katou talks as if he is fairly intelligent, but perhaps in the ways of the world, and not so much books smarts. He is not at all naive in the workings of people, if so only perhaps about himself.

Personality: Arrogant, rude and very individualistic. Katou could be a very hard person to get along with, due to his heavy self righteousness and the fact that he often only cares about himself. However, he sometimes shows glimpses of this shy little boy who is afraid to come out. His desperation to be worth something to someone is seen through small actions at times.

Financial Status: Just like Yoji, I expect. Whatever money he had would have been spent pumping himself full of drugs. Of course, now he's dead, so it doesn't matter much, does it?

Family: Well, like I said, he's dead. But in life, his mother ignored him, his real father was the man his mother had an affair with, and his stepfather hated him. The only person he ever loved was his sister, who truly cared for him, and each is happy as long as the other one is. Now, I think he might consider Uriel as a father figure, but I doubt the Angel would have much to say.

Competition: No real "competition". . .there have been fics pairing Katou with Kira and/or Setsuna, but those are just A/U speculation.

Sex: For some reason, I think Katou would be very nervous. Unlike Yoji, who would probably do it just to look macho, Katou was never that close to anyone. So I expect his self-confidence as a lover would be minimal. If, on the other hand, he was confident, he would be very detached.

Verdict: Katou might, might be brief boyfriend material. My verdict would be to just steer clear of Katou for a while. He needs to sort himself out. . .before letting anyone else in.

-

Author's Note: If you disagree with any of my analyses, by all means let me know. I'd love to have a second opinion, and I might even change stuff around. All reviews and reviewers are greatly appreciated!