Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Prospects ❯ Kira ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Angel Sanctuary. They are all copyrighted to Kaori Yuki-sama.

Think someone in the list of gorgeous Angel Sanctuary men might be marriage material? Check out their stats for best relationship choices and find out!

ANGEL SANCTUARY

Marriage Prospects

Kira Sakuya

Looks: Can we say "gorgeous"? Kira is without a doubt the hottest anime guy I have ever seen. He is very tall, maybe 6'1" or so, with shoulder-length tousled brown hair and brown eyes. He sometimes wears glasses and seems to always have this cocky little smirk on his face.

Dress Sense: Kira dresses like Setsuna, rather casual, but mostly going in for the "bad boy" look. You know, leather, jeans, beaters, jackets. . .he can even pull off his dull school uniform and looks like a model. He's a big fan of darker tones, and sometimes you'll catch him with a book in his hands.

Intelligence: Kira is undeniably intelligent. He is cunning and very street smart. Thanks to his constant reading, he is also very book smart, although he doesn't care much about school. Most obvious, though, is Kira's perceptiveness. He always seems to know exactly what someone is thinking.

Personality: Hmmm. . .well, Kira is the Devil Incarnate. He is very confident and rather sarcastic. If you were just meeting him, you would think of him as an arrogant and supercilious jerk, but Setsuna will vouch that, in his own way, Kira-sempai shows how deeply he cares for those few people he is close to.

Financial Status: Kira also uses his money for drugs and alcohol. He gets most of his money from his father, I would guess (or steals it from him; whatever), but whatever he wants seems to turn up in unexplained ways. So if you don't mind mysterious thievery and freeloading, Kira would probably be easily able to support the both of you.

Family: Kira's only family is his dad, whom he tries desperately to hate (his mother died in the car accident he survived when he was eight). Despite the way he treats his father, Kira really does love him very much. Kira is all his father has left, and his old man just wants to be there for his son. Kira also thinks of Setsuna as a little brother he needs to look out for.

Competition: No solid competition to speak of. Which is crazy, because Kira is such a gorgeously sexy bishounen. . .he should have SOMEONE. . .Do you count Setsuna? Set-chan IS Alexiel-sama's reincarnation, but Setsuna is in love with Sara. There's also Katou, but again, that's also fanfiction fluff. So, after you fight off the hoards of crazed Kira-worshippers, he's essentially up for grabs.

Sex: Hoo boy. . .::fans self:: I think he would be a demon in the bedroom. Up against walls, that sort of thing. He wouldn't be very vocal, but he would strive to make you be. A passionate and affectionate partner, Kira would be very much in the now. He would woo you completely with words and sensations. But don't be surprised if you then woke up the next morning to an empty bed, or if he lay their smoking a cigarette while you let yourself out.

Verdict: Kira has a very strange way of expressing himself most of the time. If you could put up with the alcoholism and chain-smoking, then you're obviously halfway there. And if you could actually get him to love you back, then you would have a most loyal and devoted partner.

-

Author's Note: If you disagree with any of my analyses, by all means let me know. I'd love to have a second opinion, and I might even change stuff around. All reviews and reviewers are greatly appreciated!