Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Prospects ❯ Rosiel ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Angel Sanctuary. They are all copyrighted to Kaori Yuki-sama.

Think someone in the list of gorgeous Angel Sanctuary men might be marriage material? Check out their stats for best relationship choices and find out!

ANGEL SANCTUARY

Marriage Prospects

ROSIEL

Looks: Okay, okay, I know. . .Rosiel looks kinda like a woman. But hey, aren't most of the Angels rather effeminate? Plus, Rosiel has undergone a "change" that makes his body get younger, so he first looks around 26 in human years, then 16 or 1, and then 10 to 5. Let's stick with sane Rosy for now, shall we? He's maybe 5'10" or so. He has white hair that can sometimes look bluish or purplish, and his eyes are yellow. He has three wings, the third one from which the Organic and Inorganic Angels draw their power.

Dress Sense: Rosiel likes to wear uniforms that show his high rank, but his nightgowns are flowing and flowery. Anything he wears is definitely supposed to make him feel beautiful, because he thinks of his changed self as disgusting.

Intelligence: Rosiel is brilliant in his insane, deranged sort of way. He pulls everyone's strings, and always seems to know what will happen, and when and how.

Personality: During his insanity, Rosiel is relaxed and confident and seems to view everything that happens as a big game. He has the air of one who is a master of the game and knows he is going to win, and thinks everyone beneath him is so predictable and cute. Rosiel has a habit of using golems and drugs to possess people and make them his slaves. He thinks these slaves are adorable and he calls them his "pets". Pretty standard, no? In his normality, he is pretty much the same, except quieter and very wise. And. . .sane.

Financial Status: N/A

Family: His older twin sister, Alexiel, the Organic Angel. He wants her to love him and tell him he's beautiful, but she doesn't. She does care for him, though, since she couldn't kill him during her rebellion. If you wanted to shack up with Rosiel, Alexiel would probably have little to say. There is also Katan, who is essentially Rosiel's "son" and cares about him a lot. But I think if you made Rosiel happy, then Katan would accept you relatively quickly.

Competition: I said that Alexiel wouldn't care, but according to Alexiel/Rosiel pairings, she might put up a huge fight about it. Other coupling speculation includes Rosiel's darling son-and-sidekick, Katan. But, like I said, these are pretty much just speculation, although Rosiel's so weird it could very well be true.

Sex: Uhhh. . .I see Rosiel as a `bottom' maybe half the time. He would be very vocal, and there would be a lot of kissing and stroking, that sort of thing. Although he would often let you do the work, I think when he got on top he would definitely throw himself into it and be a bit of a tease.

Verdict: Unless you like a catty sort of match, I would stay away from Rosiel while he is insane. Before he starts deteriorating, he seems much more gentle and caring--a "pure" Angel. And Rosiel is the high ruler of Atziluth, so you would be in a very nice position. Overall, a pretty good catch.

-

Author's Note: If you disagree with any of my analyses, by all means let me know. I'd love to have a second opinion, and I might even change stuff around. All reviews and reviewers are greatly appreciated!