Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Prospects ❯ Raziel ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Angel Sanctuary. They are all copyrighted to Kaori Yuki-sama.

Think someone in the list of gorgeous Angel Sanctuary men might be marriage material? Check out their stats for best relationship choices and find out!

ANGEL SANCTUARY

Marriage Prospects

RAZIEL

Looks: Aww. . .Raziel is just adorable. He looks like he's preteen or something like that although he could be a thousand years old. I'd say he's between 4'5"--5', with blonde hair and bright blue eyes that go red when he uses his power.

Dress Sense: The only thing Raziel is seen wearing for most of the manga is his uniform as an ST candidate, which looks like something a British schoolboy would wear. It has knickers and saddle shoes and everything. Even in this dorky outfit he looks cute, and the cloak and hood he wore while searching for Zaphkiel were very cool.

Intelligence: Raziel is very smart. He is moving very quickly through his training, and seems to have more common sense than Zaphkiel sometimes. He is very responsible. Not only that, but he has special mental powers, like telepathy and telekinesis.

Personality: Raziel takes things more seriously than he should sometimes, and doesn't quite seem to have a sense of humor. However, he is very kind and generous and eager to help. He tends to worry a lot, especially about Zaphkiel, because as an ST candidate he is appalled by any rule-breaking. After Zaphkiel's capture, Raziel takes charge and goes to find him by himself, so he really is courageous once he learns that these rules are meant to be broken.

Financial Status: N/A

Family: Oh, tough one. . .Let's see if I can explain this. Raziel is an Ion child, which is the result of a union between two Angels. Angels in love is completely against the rules, and any products of this love, i.e. Ion children, are hunted down and executed. The parents are dealt with in a similar way. As for Raziel, there has been a lot of evidence supporting the idea that he is Zaphkiel's child, with an Angel named Anael. However, there is no solid support for this idea, and as both Zaphkiel and Anael are dead now, I doubt they would stand in your way much.

Competition: Raziel fell in love with Shatiel, an Angel with one wing and the leader of the Ion Children group hiding in the slums. However, through Raziel's own carelessness and naivety, Shatiel and the rest of her gang were killed by a bomb hidden in their charity food. Raziel was very much shook up and wracked with guilt about her death, so it might take a while for him to fall in love again. But hey, you never know.

Sex: Awww. . .seeing as how he is just a kid. . .I don't see a whole lot of action going on with Raziel, unless you're a pedophile who rapes children for fun.

Verdict: Considering Raziel's age and how he has so much going on in his young life right now, I would suggest to just hold off until he's a bit older and he doesn't have to run the Anima Mundi anymore. He is definitely getting more mature, but too much is too much when it comes to responsibility.

-

Author's Note: If you disagree with any of my analyses, by all means let me know. I'd love to have a second opinion, and I might even change stuff around. All reviews and reviewers are greatly appreciated!