Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Marriage Prospects ❯ Zaphkiel ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Angel Sanctuary. They are all copyrighted to Kaori Yuki-sama.

Think someone in the list of gorgeous Angel Sanctuary men might be marriage material? Check out their stats for best relationship choices and find out!

ANGEL SANCTUARY

Marriage Prospects

ZAPHKIEL

Looks: Zaphkiel is about 5'10" or 11" with long, long black hair, glasses and naturally brown eyes. He is blind for the last half of his life, right until five minutes before his death, and while blind his eyes are grey. When he is not blind, his hair is shoulder length and very sexy, I think. Also, while he is blind he always seems to be smiling, but before that he was more of a smirky guy.

Dress Sense: Early on, Zaphkiel dressed on black coats and boots and things. Now he wears a traditional Japanese outfit, glasses, and a white hair ribbon. Both styles are cool.

Intelligence: I can definitely say that Zaphkiel is brilliant, although he very much comes across as a goofball. He was the head of a secret rebel group called the Anima Mundi, which he managed to keep a secret from everyone, including Raziel, for a long time. He has eyes and ears everywhere and is very clever. He even manages to plan out and prepare for his own execution and death.

Personality: Well, like I said, Zaphkiel comes across as a goofball much of the time. And he is, but only to lighten the tension from the terrible task of restoring Heaven to purity. He is polite without being excessively formal, and he is witty and sweet and very caring. He used to be one of the Angels who hunted Ion children, but he stopped when he was tricked into killing his lover Anael, so he has a great deal of pain that he wants to save others from experiencing. He takes his job as leader seriously, but he always does what he can to keep spirits high. Overall, he's got a great personality.

Financial Status: N/A

Family: His lover Anael, and his assistant (as well as his probable son), Raziel.

Competition: Since both Zaphkiel and Anael are now dead, they are together again, and very much in love. You would have a bad time trying to separate them again.

Sex: In many ways Zaphkiel would be very concerned about your needs. I expect he would be passionate and hold you very close.

Verdict: If you can put up with all the secrecy and deceit that surrounds Zaphkiel most of the time, then you would have a great catch. Despite his sneaking around and running underground organizations focused on the reversal of power and the purification of Heaven behind your back, Zaphkiel is a great guy.

-

Author's Note: If you disagree with any of my analyses, by all means let me know. I'd love to have a second opinion, and I might even change stuff around. All reviews and reviewers are greatly appreciated!